Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Blood Feud

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Blood Feud
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/18/2015 23:21:56   
Slayer Zach
Yellow Fellow

Blood Feud

Location: Amityvale (Book 3) -> Up -> Raven -> Quests -> Blood Feud
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Castle Crashers
Release Date: July 18th, 2015

Objective: Thursday has been taken to the Darkness Tower! Fight your way past Frydae's minions to save her!
Objective completed: Frydae's been stopped....

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Black Werewolf
(4) Dark Drinker
(10) Elite Vampire (1)
(10) Elite Vampire (2)
(1) Frydae - Boss

NPCs
Frydae
Raven
Safiria
Thursday

Rewards
Giant Bat Wings (All Versions)
Golden Bat Wings (All Versions)

Access to Blood Feud Drops and Sovereign Wings (Shop).

Dialogue
Raven: That giant bat is taking Thursday towards the Darkness Tower!

• Start Quest!
  • Back

*Frydae, in the form of a giant bat, carries Thursday inside the Darkness Tower. He returns to his vampire form.*
    Frydae: My dear, dear, Thursday... do you know who I am?
    Thursday: Y-y-y-you're the vampire lord....
    Frydae: I am the Vampire King and you, my dear, shall be the first to taste my blood and gain my gift of immortality!
    Frydae: I have waited centuries for a descendant worthy enough and, despite the servility of your father Fester, you have magic in your veins.
    Frydae: You are special, Thursday.
    Frydae: After all these years of thirst, I shall drink your blood and then you shall drink mine! Finally, I will bestow my gift on one worthy enough for it!
    Thursday: D-d-descendant?! I... I don't understand!
    Frydae: I was once human, my dear, and since my turning I have protected my bloodline over the centuries while lurking in the shadows.
    Frydae: Waiting and watching for one such as you.
    Frydae: Your father was unworthy, as was his father before him, and his mother before that...
    Frydae: I had begun to worry that too much lowliness had been bred into the Frydae line.
    Frydae: Somehow Fester was able to... procreate up, shall we say.
    Frydae: I'm not sure who your mother is, child, but her magic has ensured that you're worthy enough to truly become part of the Eternal Royalty!
    Thursday: No! No! I don't want your "gift"!

*Thursday tries to run away, but Frydae blocks her way and grabs hold of her. Thursday struggles to break free, but Frydae begins to drink her blood.*

Frydae: The power... it burns... I...
    Frydae: I must have more!

*Safiria rushes through the forest in a red mist form, but a vampire minion of Frydae's stops her by throwing a silver potion. Safiria fights off the vampire minions and werewolves with only a few scratches left on her. Raven runs into the scene and Safiria suddenly strangles her.*

<Character>: Safiria! Stop!

*Safiria snaps out of it and lets go of Raven. Lon tries to comfort her.*

Safiria: I... I'm sorry. You... surprised me.
    Safiria: They're at the top but that leech was well prepared... they've added some kind of silver... potion to their arsenal.
    Safiria: There is only one of our number that even has a chance of being able to get in.

*Thursday's scream is heard by the group.*

<Character>: I'll get up there or die trying.
    Raven: We can help clear the path.

Fight your way through the forest and the Darkness Tower. Once you reach the top...

*A younger looking Frydae observes from the balcony. Thursday collapses on the ground nearby from blood loss.*

Frydae: Once upon a time, <Character>, you came before me and I thought you might be worthy enough to offer immortality to.
    Frydae: I was wrong.
    <Character>: The only thing you're worthy of is becoming dust at my hand!

• Battle!
  • Heal
  • Run Away!

After you lose against Frydae:

Frydae: I tire of this... distraction.
    Frydae: You beat me handily the last time we faced each other, <Character>, and it seems your power has grown over the years in between...
    Frydae: ... but it's no match for the power that now courses through my veins!
    Frydae: I can... control... the very blood... in... your... your... veins.
    <Character>: Ugh... you... you... won't get away... with... this. The Queen....
    Frydae: Will fall to dust, if she hasn't already! With every passing second my power grows!
    Frydae: Any vampire, any werewolf, any being, that doesn't bow to me will share her fate!
    Frydae: I am going to relish squeezing every last drop of precious blood out of you.
    <Character>: Ugh!
    Frydae: Know that your little dark-haired peasant friend will share your fate, <Character>. Those mangy werewolves....

*Thursday suddenly impales Frydae with a silver spear.*

Frydae: I... Hhhhh....

*Frydae and the character both collapse on the ground. Thursday is getting weaker by the minute.*

Raven: Thursday?
    Raven: Thursday!
    Raven: Thursday!

• Complete Quest
  • DC Drop Shop - opens Blood Feud Drops shop.
  • Sovereign Wings - opens Sovereign Wings (Shop).

spoiler:

You are not supposed to win the fight against Frydae.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/8/2021 7:31:21 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Blood Feud
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition