MC Fire spell with three options. You can choose to use soul energy to either deal increased damage or heal based on the damage dealt.
Location: Limited time shop, GGB shop
Cost: 653mp + [See Effect]
- Each time you use this spell, you will gain 0.2*[MonsterPower] souls. This is the same soul energy used by Profane necklace and Foxfire Stave, and functions in a similar way to other soul absorbing items
- Using the spell will open a GUI with three possible options, as well as a "cancel" button. Using the cancel button takes you back to your battle menu without costing a turn:
Unleash your flames without infusing them with soul energy!
- This is the "standard" option of the three. You pay mp, you get fire damage. Nothing special
Sacrifice a soul to the flames, increasing the power of your inferno!
Cost: 1 soul
- Your spell will do +25% damage (for +50% melee, the cost of a soul, as explained in prior suggestions)
Infuse your inferno with the life-giving properties of soul energy, allowing it to revitalise you!
Cost: 2 souls
- Your spell will heal you for 50% of the damage done (equal to 100% melee, or 2 souls)
Appearance: Runic symbols appear on the grounder underneath your foe. Flames burst forth from the ground, dealing the four hits of damage. These flames are orange/red with the standard "Desolation" option, purple with the "Pyre" option, and blue with the "Rebirth" option
Description: Draw upon an ancient form of fire magic that can be fuelled with life force just as easily as mana. If you sacrifice of soul energy, the fires will become even more destructive. Sacrifice even more, and they will revitalise your own life force!
MC Energy shield. Can be toggled to switch between defending against Melee/Magic attacks.
Location: Limited-Time Shop
Melee: [See Effect]
Magic: [See Effect]
- Focus on M/R/M defence
- You can toggle the shield between "Melee defence" and "Magic defence" modes. In "Melee defence" mode, Ranged/Magic defences are set to +0, and you will gain +[x] Melee defence. in "Magic defence" mode, melee/Ranged defence are set to +0 and you will gain +[x] Magic defence
- This technically functions as two shields, each with different M/R/M spread. As a result, MC is used to compress them into one slot.
Appearance: In "melee defence" mode, the shield takes the shape of a towering barrier, not unlike Tectonic tower shield. Blue electricity constantly crackles across the shield. It also has a light blue colour scheme. When transitioning to "magic defence" mode, the shield will glow white and change shape. This mode looks closer to Frostval merc's reflexes in shape and colour. Around this shield are several glowing barriers, similar to those seen on the Circle of Doom. This also crackles with blue electricity.
Description: Although Warlic has always had an aptitude for magic, he was less... accurate as a student. This shield was the unlucky victim of a transmogrification spell, originally intended for an Axiomatic Chipmunk. Fortunately, this is a very happy accident for you. You can click the shield to transmogrify it, defending against either Melee or Magic attacks!
< Message edited by CH4OT1C! -- 1/18/2020 16:22:10 >