Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 8 of 25«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/5/2018 23:05:47   
Shadow X Ascendant

EgoManiacs Strategy

Weapon - Frozen Claymore (Temp) .
King Staff/Sword/Dagger of Spades (Water)
Show After activate FC special - Vile Infused Rose (Any) Weapon

Acessories : Floating Cards (+15 F). Mirror Eye Trinket (+10 F), Legion Bracer, Jeweled Seal Ring Of Wall (+10 F) or Ring of Winter's Rage (All versions +5 F). Aklrioth Bane VI (+10 F) or Heart Scale (+13 F). The Baron Fierceless Helm (+15 F).

Class : Any Class with Shield or Blind. Stun . And an Good Nuke. Ascendant is an example but is base locked. But you can Use EPL or PDL too.

First select anyome and hope Frozen Claynore special work and equip The water weapon. During 50 Rounds you will only Get healed (Except for Vaal's Ego)

First Vaal : Kill Him first as he is the most annoying... After his Thrown Weapon. Use shield because He will use -50 All Resistance attack for 2 rounds. Once he is down bring Xan to almost 3000-2800 HP and Stun Him . You have 38% of sucess. If you get It. Nuke Him To Death.

Ascendant : Stun , Scythe, Wand , Ascend.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 10/6/2018 13:55:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 176
10/7/2018 9:44:12   
Plutonium

Monster/Quest Name: Omnipotent Hero Vaal (Egomanic Challenge)
Character Link: https://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=46482790
Dragon Amulet (yes/no): Yes
Level: 90
Build: Ascendant, BSW, BMSW, Necro Paragon, Archivist, Necromancer (among others)
Weapons Equipped: King Staff of Spades
Accessories Equipped: Puzzling Cards, Ring of Winter's Rage V, Sundragon Pendant, Voidwoven Belt IV, Mirror Eye Trinket, Legion Bracer, Baltael's Aventail
Stats: INT: 200, END: 175 WIS: 70
Pets Equipped: Avalon (Kid Dragon)
Previously Used Strategies: Ascendant (x2) and BSW (x1)
Notes: could you also use BMSW against (solo) Vaal and Xan instead of BSW?

EDIT I: ITS DINNER TIME! Beat Vaal and Xan. Now to tackle Egomaniacs on the Floor

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 10/9/2018 15:38:38 >
DF  Post #: 177
10/7/2018 10:39:28   
Shadow X Ascendant

BMSW? Baltael's Aventail has no affect on MSW, Use Ascendant, But you forget one Thing : Bring the Frozen Claymore (Temp) From Aklrioth Quest, When the battle start use it until the Special trigger then equip The King Staff Of Spades and you will start getting healed, for Helm use The Barons Fearless Helm for +15 Fire too
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 178
10/8/2018 15:40:10   
Plutonium

Monster/Quest Name: Xan (Egomanic Challenge)
Build: Ascendant, Epoch, SW, MSW, Shaow Walker, Archivist, among others
Weapons Equipped: Frozen Claymore (for special triggering), King Staff of Spades
Accessories Equipped: Puzzling Cards, Jeweled Seal Ring of Wall, Sundragon Pendant, Voidwoven Belt IV, Mirror Eye Trinket, Legion Bracer, The Baron's Fearless Helm
Stats: 200, END: 175 WIS: 70
Pets Equipped: Stan the Scan Orb
Previously Used Strategies: Epoch (x2) with Shadow x Ascendant's Strategy for Epoch
Notes: (coming back to Vaal later) and whenever I get Xan to 2k, he heals himself, would Pierce help with that?

Ascendant Edit: so, 3k - 2k HP: equip FC and use The Staff (Askal), The Book: Chapter 1 (Ageisk) (assuming that's what you meant by "Agelisk"?), The Wand (Ky'tap). Then equip King Staff of Spades and use Tolm's Wrath, Scythe, Wand, Ascend?

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 10/9/2018 7:51:04 >
DF  Post #: 179
10/8/2018 15:59:56   
Shadow X Ascendant

That's Why you need to Nuke Him before heals. Use Ascendant on the 3 fights. Use Frozen Claymore Special to get healed by the DoT. When he is at 3000-2800 HP equip FC . Use PowerBoost. Agelisk. Ky'Tap . Then Equip King staff of Spades and stun him , use Scythe, Wand and Finish with Ascend.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 10/8/2018 16:01:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 180
10/8/2018 17:42:32   
shadowterror

Which Peculiar Visor lvl 60 Shad X? There are 5 choices.
Post #: 181
10/8/2018 17:49:27   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

@shadowterror: The one with more +10 WIS and END
DF  Post #: 182
10/8/2018 17:53:12   
shadowterror

pierce def 10 ma def 10 melee def 10 block 5 dodge 5 parry 5 bonus 4 crit 4 wis 10 end 10

int 2 dex 2 str 2 that one?
Post #: 183
10/8/2018 17:55:37   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

yes
DF  Post #: 184
10/8/2018 17:57:08   
shadowterror

Thanks much appreciated
Post #: 185
10/8/2018 21:15:16   
Shadow X Ascendant

Once you get to level 80 , get another Visor for the one with +20 END / +20 WIS
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 186
10/9/2018 16:32:40   
Plutonium

Monster/Quest Name: Egomaniacs on the Floor
Build: Ascendant, BSW, BMSW, Necro Paragon, Archivist, Necromancer (among others)
Weapons Equipped: Frozen Claymore, then King Staff of Spades (after FC's special was trigged)
Accessories Equipped: Puzzling Cards, Jeweled Seal Ring of Wall, Sundragon Pendant, Voidwoven Belt V, Mirror Eye Trinket, Legion Bracer, The Baron's Fearless Helm
Stats: INT: 200 END: 175 WIS: 70
Pets Equipped: Avalon (Kid Dragon)
Previously Used Strategies: Ascendant (x2) from Shadow x Ascendant's strategy in Battle Strategy Thread
Notes: I axed Vaal no problem, but when I get to Xan, I feel like I'm doing something wrong strategy wise.

EDIT I: Yeah, I give. tried like 5 (or so) times with Ascendant and 3 with Epoch and....Yeah, No. Maybe next time and thanks for helping Shadow

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 10/9/2018 22:28:32 >
DF  Post #: 187
10/9/2018 17:41:34   
Shadow X Ascendant

Yeah i am not very good with names. Let me search the Exactly Name of the skills. You will simply do. Beated Vaal. Use Frozen claymore special until it triggers again. To reset resistances back to 50 rounds. And Equip King Staff of Spades. Use Stan The Scan Orb and Decrease Xan HP to 3000-2800 (NOT under 2800 because he will heal" . Equip Frozen Claymore and Use "The Dagger" Skill. "The Book - Chapter 1" Skill. And "The Staff" Skill. Then You will equip King Staff of Spade again . Do "The Hammer" Stun Skill. Then "The Scythe" Skill to frozen him. Then you use "The Wand" And Nuke Him if he is still alive finish with Final Skill that is called "Ascension". There is no way to Fail. Unless Xan Resist your Stun.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 10/9/2018 20:16:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 188
10/10/2018 2:43:51   
Plutonium

huh....ok. I'll try that.

EDIT: Got Xan to 1k with Stun -> Scythe -> Wand -> Ascend and didn't K.O. just healed again.....lovely

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 10/10/2018 8:47:23 >
DF  Post #: 189
10/10/2018 8:17:09   
BluuHorseOfficial

Or you could use the Epoch like I did.

You should have Timeshifted by now and beat Theano too. Charge upto 12 Momentum (or 9), Slice Xan at, hell, even 5000 HP is fine, Stun Him, getback to 12 using Combos, Lasers and Attacks, then use Final, and then beat him down with Gunburst, Combos and Laser Blades again.

Also, why is Xan an issue according to you but Vaal isn’t? I find the Vaal phase way more difficult. Do you have 91 (19 All + 72 Fire) Effective Resistance to Fire? Because Xan isn’t threatening in any way, especially not if Vaal is easy for you.

Vaal is the one I find it hard to beat rather. Xan’s phase depends on how annoying Vaal’s Ego is to me.

91 Effective Fire Resistance:

Ultra OmniKnight Blade +13 All
Puzzling Cards +15 Fire +2 All
Jeweled Seal Ring of the Wall +10 Fire
The Baron’s Fearless Helm +15 Fire
Sundragon Pendant +12 Fire
Mirror Eye Trinket +10 Fire
Voidwoven Belt +10 Fire +3 All
Legion Bracer +1 All

Total: 72 Fire + 19 All = 91 Effective Fire Resistance
Do take note that Heart Scale gives +13 All but that’s a seasonal Frostval Item so use that if you have the storybook. In any case it’s not that easy to get I heard. Eternal Locket and Legion Bracer have the same stats so use whichever you own. Either Way it isn’t a necessity.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 10/10/2018 8:31:56 >
DF  Post #: 190
10/10/2018 8:55:09   
Plutonium

I'll try that. Thanks Bluu and I'm not sure why Xan's more difficult for me than Vaal, but I've got everything equpiped that your suggesting (aside from Ultra OmniKnight Blade) and currently my Fire Resistance's 105 but its usually at around 70 or so. and Vaal's Ego isn't really that annoying for me (maybe because I used Frozen Claymore or something).

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 10/10/2018 8:57:10 >
DF  Post #: 191
10/10/2018 9:22:20   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Plutonium Let me Ask you have 175 DCs ?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 192
10/10/2018 9:24:24   
BluuHorseOfficial

Vaal’s Ego always deals 10% of your Health as damage, so regardless, Vaal’s Ego will be annoying.

Is your Fire Resistance boosted by Frozen Claymore? Don’t. It’s not worth waiting for the activation. Use all the things I recommended and show BoA and equip the prot dragon.

What are your stats? I beat it at around 90 END (plus that from the gear) so I had 2500+ HP. As long as you have that much or more than that you can win with some luck. I won the first time without my Dragon, too. Try to save at least one Potion for Xan. Getting the Food Items can be helpful, but again, it’s not a necessity but it may save you from having to reset the battle. Again, it’s not necessary so don’t if you want to conserve DMs or don’t wanna go get them.

PM me if you need help beating Vaal now, Plutonium! I’m there to listen! I never use cheese like the Frozen Claymore because it’s unreliable. Also, with Epoch now that you have the equips I listed, you’ll have 79 Immo Res if you have 200 STR.

Also, don’t recommend the Hamstergeddon, Shadow X. Relying on that is bad for newer players. Plus it’s unnecessary cheese considering the relative ease of this fight

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 10/10/2018 9:35:25 >
DF  Post #: 193
10/10/2018 9:31:40   
Shadow X Ascendant

Oh wait your Fire Resistance is yes boosted by Frozen Claymore By 25 For 50 Turns. and Since any number at 80-92 added to 25 will be above 100 . Vaal And Xan will only Heal Us. And since this is an Duo Free of Gold there is no problem to try again until it triggers. If Xan survives the Scythe+Wand+Ascension with Stan The Scanorb. What i really doubt it happened. Just re-equip FC and use attack again until special triggers again and when Xan Shield ends. Just Try killing it again. @Bluu let's agreed that he is running out of options here. And Yeah for me also Vaal is more annoying. Xan only has DoT and Heal+Shield At 2780 HP.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 10/10/2018 9:38:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 194
10/10/2018 9:39:46   
BluuHorseOfficial

It’s pointless and stupid and boring to be trying with one strategy when there are better ones. Being free of gold doesn’t mean you should waste time trying to do someth8ng. The more you fail at only one aspect of some fight you begin to feel hopeless and think it’s impossible. Plus people do have time constraints too. Nobody can sit on DF for a whole day trying to get one activation. That’s not healthy.

Xan’s shield is not annoying. I never even had it activate.

The reason I used Epoch in the first place is so that even if i messed up and it accidentally occurs, I cn equip a Water Weapon, get Ultra Boost for more than 200 BtH and nuke him down way faster than the first time anyway.

There are other classes that can do this. I haven’t tried with any of them, however...
DmK has Corruption. Corruption + Drain Will lowers the Immobility Resistance by more than 62 in any case really so Xan will have negative Immobility, an almost guaranteed stun. If not that, Dark Favor -> Dark Ritual -> Blood Rite if not dead is also an option.

Also, Shadow, I won’t agree to that. He does have viable options still. He’s not running out. You’re drilling it into him that Ascendant is the only visble option. IT IS NOT. There are others, too.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 10/10/2018 9:45:53 >
DF  Post #: 195
10/10/2018 9:44:09   
Shadow X Ascendant

Yeah. Any class with Shield , Stun And Nuke can Do It, without the Frozen claymor heal you will need the Hero's Diet and Potions. But BSW, Epoch, EPL, Ascendant any of these can beat then out. And remember Bluu, Not everyone has DmK
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 196
10/10/2018 9:44:40   
Plutonium

@Shadow: I've got like 5 DC currently, so can't grab anything extra right now.

@Bluu: my stats: INT: 200 END: 175 WIS: 70 [HP: 2,950 and MP: 1095] = with everything you suggested Bluu + BOA (Shown) and Ultra Omni Knight Blade equipped. Yeah, I think the Fire Res boost was probably due to Claymore. I'm not that big on saving DM's and end up spending them on Food anyway (better to be safe than sorry in this case), so that's not an issue. My END's currently 175 + 39 and what would be some cons to equipping your pet dragon for this challenge? Also, should I change my stats at all, or keep 'em where they are? And I'll probably bring some Food item(s) just in case (but should I got with Hero's Diet or a different combo?)
DF  Post #: 197
10/10/2018 9:46:53   
Shadow X Ascendant

Not, There is an bug here that if you bring Pet Dragon you lose the 25 Fire Resistance Boost ao best option here is stan that he will make the enemies have -15 All for all fight since you only get healed by Claymore. Which means more Damage to Xan and more easy to Stun Xan. I used 165 INT and 165 STR the rest In End and Wis because STR not only increase Stun resist but also all your Damage Types

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 10/10/2018 9:48:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 198
10/10/2018 9:50:09   
BluuHorseOfficial

Wether everyone has DmK or not is not and was never really the point. I was saying that there are other viable options. That’s the forst that came to mind. Also, you still need strategy, not just Shields, Stuns and Nukes. Epoch doesn’t have a proper shield even. It has a Defense Boost and Fade but you still have to make the most out of them. The other reason I try this is so you can stun Vaal and Xan using Punch at -45 All from 3 Momentum Slice. It may not work, yes, but there’s a higher chance it will. A chance higher than FC’s or Hamstorm’s proc rate of 5% anyway.

Change your stats to 200 STR/100 or more WIS (I did 150)/remaining in END (I did 95). STR is good for Immobility Resistance and since OmniKnight is a Scythe, you get a damage boost too. If you have trouble with Vaal, ask me.

Want me to share a link to two discord servers to you by PM? You can ask there, they’re more active than the forums.

Also, do bring the Pet Protection 200 Dragon. It’s extremely helpful since you won’t be using Frozen Claymore anyway. Cons to that are that it adds a few more seconds to the battle which means Vaal’s Ego comes more often but it you play fast enough it doesn’t matter. The Dragon also heals you a lot! That could potentially save you too. It also adds 100 to your B/P/D occasionally.

If you want to, you can go get the HeroDiet. Vaal’s snap can miss too, so keep tat in mind. Accidentally if you get hit by his resistance shatter move, then use that opportunity to use a Health Potion. It heals a ton.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 10/10/2018 9:57:30 >
DF  Post #: 199
10/10/2018 9:58:49   
Plutonium

@Bluu: Oh, ok cool. and sure, you can PM it on over.

< Message edited by Plutonium -- 10/10/2018 10:10:38 >
DF  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 8 of 25«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition