Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2020 14:17:30   
J9408

Perhaps Entropy? Although there are a couple of them, whenever I see the Mysterious Stranger I automatically associate him/her with Entropy. They are usually together. We also don't know if Entropy is alive or dead.
Post #: 101
5/8/2020 15:26:25   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

quote:

Oh no. My dumb ass thought Seth Hydra was just some no-life neckbeard that had like 5 alt accounts always in the top war wins

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

KAYOH! HE THINKS IM A NECKBEARD!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 102
5/8/2020 16:31:34   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Pump your brakes, kid. That man is a national treasure.
Post #: 103
5/8/2020 18:31:28   
battlesiege15

@Red Vector: Wait where's that Chessmaster spoiler from? WHAT DID I MISS? D:

@Seth: I mean, you can't prove you're not a neckbeard haha

@Ryu: Ya know, I would be down for that. You know how we had that giant dragon slayer armor vs. Limkragg? Well we can flip the tables and have a teeny tiny VOID DRGN SLYR ARMR (pls make this happen @Cray)
AQ AQW  Post #: 104
5/8/2020 19:34:19   
J9408

quote:

@Red Vector: Wait where's that Chessmaster spoiler from? WHAT DID I MISS? D:

Chessmaster Saga > 19: Going Kukoo

Chessmaster identity is revealed.
Post #: 105
5/8/2020 20:54:10   
Demistic

quote:

@Ryu: Ya know, I would be down for that. You know how we had that giant dragon slayer armor vs. Limkragg? Well we can flip the tables and have a teeny tiny VOID DRGN SLYR ARMR (pls make this happen @Cray)

Lillipuian sized Void Dragon armor, then have a tiny queen Void Dragon as your pet.
AQ DF  Post #: 106
5/9/2020 3:22:19   
Uskius

Well, I just capped at 998 and it looks like this might be over or close to over before the server resets. On the flipside this war's been a pretty great place to farm gold, so I'm not too upset.

Not sure why but I have a feeling the True Final Boss won't be the Void Dragon Empress, so I'm interested in seeing where this goes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 107
5/9/2020 7:02:46   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

quote:

@Seth: I mean, you can't prove you're not a neckbeard haha

could probs post a neckie but hehe...

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 108
5/10/2020 15:48:10   
RobynJoanne

100%. Woohoo! Shop's still unavailable, though. I just nuked down the boss
spoiler:

es, the Void Dragon Empress and the Voidwraith
, so I don't know the mechanics, yet.

spoiler:

Bradakhan. Now, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. I'm loving how Cray's been tying together old and new releases. Awesome work as always!

Edit* Shop's available! Both items are weapons.

< Message edited by RobynJoanne -- 5/10/2020 15:58:13 >
Post #: 109
5/10/2020 15:53:26   
lolerster

War is over, shop is available, but the game freezes when I try to equip the rewards.

spoiler:

Based on the description the weapons are ranged fire with a magic toggle and melee energy with a ranged toggle. It also has the description "Foes whose wills you have weakened can be forced to feel the void's power", which sounds like it has some way of dealing void damage if they are inflicted with a status. Even if you have the weapon at the top of your inventory, it will not appear on you character page.

If you put the weapons as your login slots, you will have a very long loading screen. Trying to enter a battle will then yield in a similarly long loading screen. Once you get into the battle, it will have no model, but u can attack with it (though with no ability to goggle).

Doesn't seem to have a special, but can't be sure since it's probably being worked on right now and is incomplete.

< Message edited by lolerster -- 5/10/2020 16:01:52 >
AQ  Post #: 110
5/10/2020 16:07:44   
RobynJoanne

@lolerster
Info subs are out. The energy weapon has a harm toggle and switches between a melee 20-proc and a ranged 100-proc. The fire weapon seems to be a Panic Terror Eater, which would give Werepyres an absolutely massive firepower boost.
Post #: 111
5/10/2020 16:14:59   
Quorros

Ooh, a 100-proc option with a harm toggle? My beastranger might finally be able to get rid of one of these weather remotes.
AQW  Post #: 112
5/10/2020 16:25:46   
RobynJoanne

Indeed, this takes the sting off of losing Steampunk Love Bow. It's actually very similar to that bow, as they both have +10 BtH leans. The SP cost will probably remove the damage penalty as well. The fact that it's F2P is only the icing on the cake. It's so great that we're getting more harm options, especially ones that are F2P like this and Lorekeeper's Oath.
Post #: 113
5/10/2020 16:44:48   
Quorros

Wholly agreed. I really value the option of having harm damage in my active roster, and these weapons are great for that. It's especially difficult for FD builds to keep a solid lineup of weapons when they suffer from the lack of a 100-proc no-drop, a limited number of strong damage options, and an overabundance of specific utility choices.

Now all I need is a harm guest other than Memet to come into existence. Or an SP version of Memet. Something like that, the harm options for beastmasters are pretty limited.
AQW  Post #: 114
5/10/2020 16:52:01   
Kurtz96

I notice there is no face in the shop. Aren't special rewards always recolors?

Makes me happy I pushed for top 50.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 115
5/10/2020 17:03:15   
RobynJoanne

Not always. Off the top of my head, I remember that the rewards for top warmongers of the Rebels in the Umazen Civil War had an MC while the normal ones did not, though that war was special for fairly obvious reasons. Faces are often different for the top rewards since faces are color-custom, so a simple recolor means nothing.

Congrats on the top 50! If I remember correctly, you started late into the war, which makes that quite the accomplishment.
Post #: 116
5/10/2020 17:06:16   
Kay Oh

Barely squeezed in the top 25.

All I have to say is, IRONBORN!

AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 117
5/10/2020 17:14:47   
Quorros

Congratulations, well done! Wasn't able to pull that off myself. I was in the top 25 at the start, but fell behind after a while and couldn't catch up again.
AQW  Post #: 118
5/10/2020 17:38:10   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Nicely done, Ironborn. I'm impressed. I have to say, Ironborn knocked it out of the park too. Can't go without mentioning Ironborn as well.

Edit: Almost forgot about Ironborn. Good job!
Post #: 119
5/10/2020 17:52:28   
Kurtz96

How strong is the void charge skill plus werepyre? Is it comparable to terror eater plus werewolf?

Anyone get higher than me (44) without buying tokens? I hit the cap every single day (except the first half day).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
5/10/2020 17:55:39   
dragonofchaos

who in the heck is ironborn? all, like, 12 of him?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 121
5/10/2020 17:59:41   
Kurtz96

I believe a bunch of people changed their name to Ironborn. So it is not 1 person but a guild set up on discord.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 122
5/10/2020 18:02:06   
CH4OT1C!

@Kurtz96: I did (#16) :) Did no wins the first half day, then capped the rest
@dragonofchaos: They're... Ironborn
AQ  Post #: 123
5/10/2020 19:06:51   
J9408

Where will this war quest be place in the storyline?
Post #: 124
5/11/2020 3:50:18   
Primate Murder

A pretty great finale for the war, cutscene, boss, rewards and all.

I love the way Cray ties in his stories with the old stuff, and it's pretty cool to see Artix back. My favorite part, though, was the exorcism - I'd really like to see a skill like that in the eventual class update.

The boss was surprisingly hard. I first tried him on my tanky low-level alt (which beat War-Torn dragon on first try), and the boss' effect stacked to the point where it actually healed more than I dealt damage! I did get him to 0 hp via copious Chaos Orb stacking, but died to poison the same turn, so that was a loss.

Also, I think the boss mentioned draining my dracomantic powers? It's an interesting bit of lore, but that character has no dracomancer levels?

An elemental 100-proc with a harm toggle is pretty great for rangers, so kudos for that. The Charge weapon is much more niche, which makes it interesting.

P.S. The flavor text for the titles is amazing and I loved it.

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 5/11/2020 4:22:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Void Dragon War, Cinco de Mayo, 2 Rare Item Hunts, LTS
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition