Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Which items would you like to see return?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Which items would you like to see return?
Page 1 of 512345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/24/2020 14:03:27   
Zennistrad

Since there's currently plans in the works for several Z-Token items to be revamped, one of the things I was thinking is that it would be neat to see some Special Offer Z-Token packages return. Having been mostly absent from the game from roughly 2008-2017 there are some cool items that I've missed from special offers that I might want to give a try sometime, should they ever be available to buy again.

* The Glass Cannon. Definitely the most powerful compression pet to have been released, it would fit perfectly with my offensive beastmage build.

* The Amethyst Sunder and Amethyst Guard. My current Warrior char uses axes alongside the Axe Master Emblem misc and currently it's the only 0-proc water axe with a Level 150 version. It's health-restoring effect is quite nice too.

* Health and Mana leeches. While they deal very little damage, they would make for some decent Harm options for more defensive beastmasters, and having the ability to restore health compressed into them can have some utility.

If you all could choose, what would you want to see return someday?

Tag'd and edited title to include any items ~Hollow

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 8/30/2021 14:34:37 >
AQ  Post #: 1
7/24/2020 14:17:40   
Inferno369

I'd love for the Bloodthorn equipment to return. I know there's alot of earth stuff with poisons, and now that Chieftain's Ironthorn is revamped there's not really much need for another earth shield for warriors, but Bleed on Earth equip could be really useful - plus the harm throwback could be nice.

Oh, and I'm guessing this probably won't ever be the case since it was a special set - but Fallen King.
AQ  Post #: 2
7/25/2020 2:30:47   
Sqwall

Yeah - Glass Cannon you be awesome to return. I reeeeeealy need that one.
Leeches are cool too - would like to have them too.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/25/2020 3:41:51   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I really don't want Fallen King to return.

I wouldn't mind the OG token package to come back though - Z-Blade Scythe.
Post #: 4
7/25/2020 11:27:52   
Lv 1000

I would like to see the remaining 3 head of the Eternal Dragon of Time as packages. We have Akriloth, The'Galin, and Seekrat head armors. So we would need Dracolich, Drakonnan, and Carnax head armors (they would be compressed in weapons of course).

Edit: I realize it says "return", I guess to the main topic I'd like to see New/Old Guardian Dragon Forms and Golem Summoner as well.
Post #: 5
7/25/2020 17:58:52   
Rafiq von den Vielen

quote:

We have [...] Seekrat head armors.

I don't remember a Seekrat head form from anywhere, care to enlighten me?
Post #: 6
7/25/2020 18:51:22   
PD

^^ Plague Pick

As for me I'd like to see the following return:

Valentines Armaments Packages
Various rare Champion sets (UnderRealm, Energy, ect)
Mog Lightnaut
Post #: 7
7/27/2020 13:35:27   
Yozai

Ruby Roses set, updated with fu dog status and 100 versions of the weapon.

But I would also love to see some FD champion sets.
AQ  Post #: 8
7/29/2020 8:27:21   
Bolter

^ Blood Ruby is said to come once in 15 years though.

I vote for Z-Blade Scythe, Energy Realm, UnderRealm, Hollowborn, well these are all that comes to my mind right now.
AQ  Post #: 9
7/29/2020 9:51:52   
sobodobo

Elemental variant of zombie garbs
Post #: 10
8/1/2020 13:22:51   
Keeper of the Owls

Bring them all back. That way everyone is happy.
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
8/5/2020 10:52:15   
Veral77

Given that Legend of the Seeker is no longer even on air, are there any legal ramifications for re-releasing those items?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
9/29/2020 23:37:15   
Modelcitizen

I would enjoy it greatly if Mog Lightnaut was to make his return.

Post #: 13
9/30/2020 1:03:02   
Hymnsicality

I'll third Mog Lightnaut.

It might be tied to the Toy Story franchise though so best hope Disney wrings another movie out of that dead horse.
AQ  Post #: 14
10/9/2020 6:52:01   
rai0kakashi

I want twisted version of Hollowborn Evoker and Conjuror Sets.
Post #: 15
2/18/2021 5:53:28   
Bu Kek Siansu

Some of you who would like to see Mog Lightnaut return (in case you don't know).

The Mog Lightnaut package bonus has returned until April.

http://www.battleon.com/aq-tokens.asp => Also: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389059
quote:

20000 Z-Tokens for $50.00

• Mog Lightnaut Booster Pet (Only available until April)

• See some posts about it:
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389069
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22389083

Post #: 16
    2/18/2021 9:00:35   
    Mike Dragonblade

@Zennistrad hey, just so know the Glass cannon pet is currently available for the 12k ztoken package, and the HP & MP Leeches also are available at the 7.5k ztoken package.
    AQ DF  Post #: 17
    2/18/2021 12:39:24   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

This thread has been inactive for a long time now, and has recently seen some activity, but... seeing as Bu Kek Siansu has provided some valuable information on a returning item I will allow this thread to carry on. Normally this would not be the case, as 14 days is the limit.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    2/18/2021 16:23:24   
    Deaf of Destiny

Would like to see all old ztk package should returns.

my dream is always want to see all festival gift boxes. we can get those items since most of people are missing it often.
    Post #: 19
    3/29/2021 17:20:32   
      The Hollow
    AQ Lead

What about returning Golden Giftbox prizes? I keep getting poked sporadically about bringing back this item or that item. Last year we released twisted versions, and that seemed to go over well enough that I'd be willing to do another round.
    AQ  Post #: 20
    3/29/2021 17:31:56   
    Zork Knight

Personally the GGB's I'd like to see the most are the Savage Werewolf Forms for the collectible aspect

But since that's a longshot and this should be for gear I'd actually use, I wanna say Farzhad Mogloo. It's a really good shield, shame both times it's been avaible it went perma-rare.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
    3/29/2021 17:32:00   
    rai0kakashi

I want to see pig drake and siphon return.

Also, since this is the thread for special offer items,
    I want to see Doomlight sets return as an elemental clone that covers wind and ice in either primary or secondary resistance.
    Same for Hollowborn sets.

< Message edited by rai0kakashi -- 3/31/2021 19:57:18 >
    Post #: 22
    3/29/2021 17:33:02   
    LUPUL LUNATIC

quote:

What about returning Golden Giftbox prizes? I keep getting poked sporadically about bringing back this item or that item. Last year we released twisted versions, and that seemed to go over well enough that I'd be willing to do another round.

For me personally i would like the return of Pig Drake and Siphon spell and MageSoul weapon which was really good for Mages. Also Radiant Shuriken since its very unique.
    Atrea Dream Rod because i do not think Mages have anything else to boost LUK damage in the form of a weapon.

< Message edited by LUPUL LUNATIC -- 3/29/2021 18:01:17 >
    AQ  Post #: 23
    3/29/2021 18:11:14   
    PD

@Hollow:

Some that I'd like to get back:

Frozen Dragonslayer
    Pig Drake
    Siphon
    Logos
    Farzhad Mogloo
    Knuckle Duster/Wolf Hammer/Hawk Staff
    Tempest Schimitar
    Star Saber of Balance/Justice/Wisdom
    Horn of Pwnage

Also not a giftbox, but an updated Conjure Shadows would be very nice to have back as well.

< Message edited by PD -- 3/29/2021 22:57:30 >
    Post #: 24
    3/29/2021 18:22:12   
    I Overlord I

Would be cool to see Onyxx Wartexx again. We need more 5-10% proc weapons in general, really.

quote:

Atrea Dream Rod because i do not think Mages have anything else to boost LUK damage in the form of a weapon.

Doesn't that one water dagger from GGBs also buff LS damage? Midnight Wish? Or am I confusing it with Monolith?

< Message edited by I Overlord I -- 3/29/2021 18:32:59 >

“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.”
    AQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> =AQ= Which items would you like to see return?
    Page 1 of 512345>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition