| Zeclem's Keep
Location: Arena at the Edge of Time -> Lost Fables -> Zeclem's Keep
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: January 8th, 2021
Objective: A long abandoned ruin. What will you find inside?
Objective completed: And Zeclem rests once more.
Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled
(X) Ancient Darkness Elemental
(X) Dark Defender
(X) Doom Slime
(X) Forgotten Knight
(1) Zeclem, the DeathKnight - Boss
Relic of Zeclem
Access to Relic of Zeclem (Shop).
Zeclem's Keep is a 10×10 room random dungeon quest, with the goal of locating the boss: Zeclem, the DeathKnight.
The starting room contains a HP/MP healing pad.
Three buttons (two in the starting room) appear in the top-right corner to assist your navigation of Zeclem's Keep;
Losing a battle at any point within Zeclem's Keep will return you to the starting room, and reset your Telepoint.
- Set Telepoint - sets the current room as a Telepoint, which allows you to instantly return to this room if you become lost or reach a dead end; you may set another Telepoint at any time, but it will overwrite the previous one.
- Go to Telepoint - returns to the aforementioned Telepoint from any room in the dungeon.
- Go back to start. - returns to the starting room, but resets your Telepoint if previously set; this option does not appear in the starting room.
Stepping on a runic circle will remove 30% max HP from the player and any guests; traps will reactivate upon returning to the same room; stepping on a trap with <30% HP will return you to the starting room, and reset your Telepoint.
While exploring Zeclem's Keep, some dead ends may contain items beneficial to you;
Pop-up headlines during the quest:
- HP potion stand - contains a single HP potion; stacks up to 5; will remain for the duration of the login session.
- MP potion stand - contains a single MP potion; stacks up to 5; will remain for the duration of the login session.
- Treasure chest - opens Relic of Zeclem (Shop) for the purchase of a single Relic of Zeclem.
- Treasure chest with Mimic - requires you battle a Mimic before opening Relic of Zeclem (Shop) for the purchase of a single Relic of Zeclem.
Telepoint not set.
Telepoint set at coordinates <X>, <Y>.
You're already here!
You forgot where you were. Telepoint reset.
You find a <health/mana> potion! You now have <1-5>.
You find a <health/mana> potion! But you can't carry any more.
The potion stand stands there. Empty. Potion missing. Alas.
Thanks to AstralCodex for corrections.
< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 10/3/2021 23:13:01 >