Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Returning LVL50 Warrior needing new equipment advice

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Returning LVL50 Warrior needing new equipment advice
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/22/2022 1:27:08   
geniusaq

https://aq.battleon.com/game/flash/charview?temp=10574340

What should i sell/swap/buy???

it's been sooooo long.
Post #: 1
10/22/2022 3:43:54   
Primate Murder

Welcome back!

...And wow, there's a lot to unpack here. So, first, the stat cap has been raised to 250, meaning you generally want to consolidate all your points into three stats. In addition, Ranged damage has been decoupled from Str, and Melee damage no longer requires Dex for accuracy - so you get to choose whether you want to play a warrior or a ranger.

Several subraces have been revamped. Now each comes with 10 skills and a nifty second no-drop armor. Werewolf works best for warriors (and FO rangers), Vampire for mages, Werepyre for hybrids, and Neko for FD builds (beastmasters and FD rangers).

With all that in mind, where do you see your character going? Offensive or defensive? Beastmaster or pure build? Hybrid or min-max?

< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 10/22/2022 3:44:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 2
10/22/2022 19:53:23   
Firedice18

Hello.. would it be okay if I ask here since its also related to this post.

For warrior build

Having pets as only boosters and support is it smart to invest to CHA ?

Im planning to go for END so i can Maximize the essence orb since purple rain does not reset hp on the same turn. .
AQ  Post #: 3
10/23/2022 23:10:13   
Primate Murder

If you're using dual Dunamis, it's not really worth it. They provide ~60% damage, iirc, and a quarter of that depends on Cha - so, 15%. End, in comparison, effectively doubles your existing hp.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
10/24/2022 4:35:33   
geniusaq

Fascinating! Thanks for the quick low down. @Primate Murder
I'll likely go with FO pure werewolf warrior i guess.

< Message edited by geniusaq -- 10/24/2022 19:40:50 >
Post #: 5
10/24/2022 5:15:45   
geniusaq

Also, where does one farm nowadays??
Post #: 6
10/24/2022 20:08:17   
geniusaq

Maybe i should go hybrid with my current stats...
Post #: 7
10/24/2022 20:32:53   
PD

Hybrids do have a lot of benefits. However equipping for one is extremely difficult to do and you should only really do it if you have a plethora of items. Going 1 mainstat + 2 secondaries is much easier to do and is more advisable for returning players. I would personally recommend going 250 STR/CHA/LUK because it's the most straightforward build to progress with if you choose to go the FO warrior. You'll go first very frequently (almost always with Ambush Potion), deal lots of easy damage, and be able to take advantage of pet damage/effects like Fairy Godmother and Underwyrmling. Since you're only level 50, you should first focus on getting yourself to 250 STR, then work on 250 LUK followed by 250 CHA in that order. Mostly due to the fact that pet effects aren't really that great early and going first is far more important.

PS: The AQ Wiki is an excellent resource to consult for your questions. In particular you'll probably be looking at the Leveling and Farming Guides, and the Equipment Guide

< Message edited by PD -- 10/24/2022 20:36:15 >
Post #: 8
10/25/2022 2:25:00   
Primate Murder

So which one are you going for?

Just to give an idea of a hybrid playstyle, I recently gave some advice in this thread. Is this what you're interested for? Or are you going for pure warrior? Or beast warrior, as PD suggested?
AQ DF  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Returning LVL50 Warrior needing new equipment advice
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition