Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fear Sirius

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Fear Sirius
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/12/2023 21:37:13   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Fear Sirius

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
???: Well. Look who we have here.

Fear Sirius: Nothing gets by you lot, does it?

Fear Sirius: Is that a rhetorical question, or would you like me to spell it out for you? I'm your Fear, after all.
Fear Sirius: Clearly, you are afraid of being a competent Emperor...
Fear Sirius: ...With all the lying, sacrifices, and back-handed deals that are needed to keep your glorious empire running.
Fear Sirius: And why would you be afraid of this? An Empire at its peak. All your wishes fulfilled.

Fear Sirius: Oh? Then why are you here?
Fear Sirius: To bring Kass home?
Fear Sirius: Or is it to show Father that you can actually accomplish something other than getting lucky with the Sword of Inanitas?

Fear Sirius: And why would I need to cast "normal magic" when I can wield a Celestial's power to rule unopposed?!
Fear Sirius: I don't fear the Sword dangling above the throne. I wield it!
Fear Sirius: And you, Kass. What are you doing here? So far away from home.
Fear Sirius: You claim you are looking to help free us from the Sword but look around at this mess! How is this helping?

Fear Sirius: The Artifact, the Artifact, the Artifact! It's all the Artifact's fault, is it?!
Fear Sirius: Tell me, would Cassiopia and Arthur buy that excuse?

Fear Sirius: What about all the people you helped the Thorn kidnap?
Fear Sirius: They're all dead, you know. Sacrificed in a ritual!
Fear Sirius: Let me guess. Was it in the name of "research"?

Fear Sirius: Oh, the infamous Hero! I've been waiting to talk to you!
Fear Sirius: How many people were you able to save when you were frozen for all those years?
Fear Sirius: Zero? That's what I thought! Just think about their suffering, their screaming—

Fear Sirius: Speaking of Jaania, wasn't it you who helped let her out?

Fear Sirius: Aaaand why did Wargoth arrive in the first place? Wasn't it because you weren't strong enough to stop that sun-eating dracolich on your own?
Fear Sirius: You made Warlic use all his power to protect everyone in your stead!
Fear Sirius: And don't get me started on how you helped that dracolich come into existence! You—

Fear Sirius: At last!
Fear Sirius: Spoken like a true Emperor!

Fear Sirius: That... was quite fun!

Also See: Sirius
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Fear Sirius
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition