« Mid-offensive Water armour. Comes with a Fire Skill that can poison.»
Power Level: 148
MP Level: 147
Price: 39,176,181 Gold
Sellback: 19,588,090 Gold
Location: Mogloween - Pumpkin Golems!
Element: «As Weapon»
Type: «As Weapon»
Damage: 612.00% Base, 612.00% Random, and 1,211.63% Stats
BTH: 18 plus Stats
Type: If STR+DEX >= INT*3/2 or if STR/5+DEX/20 > INT/4, then it's Ranged; else, it's Magic.
Damage: 78 - 235 plus 494.54% Stats each
BTH: 37 plus Stats each
Cost if Ranged: 375 SP
Cost if Magic: 469 SP
- On each hit, the monster makes a save:
Level: 148 vs MonsterLvl
Major: YourEND vs MonsterEND
Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK
- At the end of the attack, if it failed either save, then it becomes Poisoned* (5 rounds; power = [# of failed saves]*1.22449; Fire element; level = 148).
- If the monster is already Poisoned and the current Poison's level is greater than or equal to the 148, the monster takes a [Previous Penalty]-5 penalty to its save. If it fails** the save, then the new poison's power is equal to:
[Current Poison Power]*(1 + ([Current Poison's Original Duration] - [Current Poison Duration])/100)/[Current Poison Duration]/2 + (50 + [Total Save Bonus from the Save])*10/[Current Poison Duration]/2
- The duration of the poison is unaffected.
- If the monster is already Poisoned with a level higher than 148, then none of these effects apply.
- The armour isn't Mastercraft; the fact that it uses END on the save is enough.
*The opponent can't stand the radioactive cheese! It gets radiation poisoning
**The opponent's radiation poisoning gets worse!
***A powerful built-in Fire attack that can give the monster radiation poisoning!
****You need «» SP to call forth that power!
The giant Gorgonzilla is a popular costume to wear on Mogloween. For some reason, Gorgonzilla's ability to hurl radioactive cheese from his mouth is passed on to you too!
Numbers thanks to In Media Res. Write Up Template thanks in part to Suikoman444.
< Message edited by Carandor -- 11/16/2018 3:56:44 >