Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Egg Recovery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Egg Recovery
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2007 19:56:36   
Resolute

Egg Recovery

Location: That A'Way! -> Valencia -> Quests -> Vultragon -> Mt. Moordoor
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Sneevil Dumpsite
Release Date: March 30th, 2007

Objective: At the last second, the Dragon Egg was stolen by a large vicious bird called a Vultragon who makes its home in the Sneevil Dump Site. You must track down the egg thief and get your egg back!
Objective completed: You found that the Ultra Vultragon's nest was filled with large eggs that ALL looked like your Dragon Egg, so you took all six...uh...five of the eggs.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(6) Vultragon
(1) Ultra Vultragon - Boss

NPCs
Vultragon

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Valencia: A huge Vultragon stole the egg? I bet it was "Ultra-Vultragon!. He lives at the top of.... Mt. Moordoor!

Moordoor?
Valencia: Moordoor? It is a deadly mountain of treasure and the bane of door to door salesmen everywhere! A huge Vultragon lives at the top.

Vultragons?
Valencia: Vultragons? They are wretched scavengers that steal and eat each other's eggs. Their eggs look very similar to Dragon Eggs.

<Character>: Ah HA! There they are! All... six... of them?
<Character>: OK, so there are SIX eggs. SO what? I'll take six and sort them out later.
Vultragon: *KREEOW* *KREEOW*
<Character>: I don't want to hear it. You stole MY egg in the first place. The rest of them are probably stolen too.
<Character>: Besides, Do you think I'm just going to stand around and talk after that LAST cutscene?
<Character>: No way, birdbrain! I'm taking all those eggs and I'm getting out of here as fast as I can.
Vultragon: *KREEOW* *KREEOW*
<Character>: I WANT MY EGG!

You fight Battle Ultra Vultragon

<Character>: AT LAST! I'm not sure which of them is my egg, but I'm going to find out. Until then I'll have to keep them all safe.
<Character>: All six of...

*One of the eggs falls*

<Character>: um...
<Character>: ...all FIVE of the eggs!

• Complete Quest

Spoiler for boss location: ( Image)
    spoiler:

The door on the ground -> Left door -> Right door -> Right door -> Go right for the boss

Thanks to
    -- Cool Dragonz for a typo correction.
    -- Kilza for the Up Next link.
    -- Peachii for corrections.
    -- Tolkienfanatic for the map.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 8/16/2019 17:43:38 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Egg Recovery
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition