Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2017 3:07:24   
Sypherix

I can't move my character or even move my camera ingame after the update. Any ideas?

Fixed xdd

Did they just increased the price of buying an extra vault in the bank?

< Message edited by Sypherix -- 5/4/2017 23:46:37 >
AQW  Post #: 301
5/5/2017 4:15:32   
megakyle777

If I wanted to focus mainly on defensive stats like defense or dodge and stuff (With a bit of attack) what items would be good to pick up/what stats to focus on and why now I'm max level?
DF  Post #: 302
5/5/2017 7:30:53   
XeNON_54

@megakyle777
You should check out this site made by an AK here.
Post #: 303
5/5/2017 12:59:31   
megakyle777

That's all well and good, but I'm not sure if I should focus on, say, defense, or dodge for example.
DF  Post #: 304
5/5/2017 16:08:17   
XeNON_54

Always go for the stat that doesn't rely on RNG to proc.
Go defense.
Post #: 305
5/6/2017 1:41:12   
Retrosaur

Haven't had a chance to go out and grab some money to get a few of the star swords -- did they ever mention when the shop will leave?
AQW Epic  Post #: 306
5/6/2017 13:19:35   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@Retrosaur Cysero originally said that they would be here for about a week, and Artix said today that this weekend would be your only chance to get them this year.
AQW Epic  Post #: 307
5/11/2017 3:49:45   
Iron Volvametal

Just double checking all the necessary stuff before I attempt to get the new items. From what I've gathered, I need:

Furnace Knight Forge & Spaulders(12,000g/10,000g)
x20 Obsidian Ingot(4,000g)
x80 Obsidian Ore
x35 Molten Slag
x10 Untempered Armor Fragment

Crimson Staff of the Abyss(16,660g)
x1 Fiendish Spine
x666 Infernal Minion Heart
x66 Mage Shard(33,000g)
x66 Infernal Ashes
x66 Crimson Shard(33,000g)
x1 Greater Crimson Shard(6,666g)
x1 Scroll of Infernal Inversion(1,666g)
x6 Burnt Scroll
x1 Portal Inversion Gem(10,666g)
x1 Staff of Infernal Teleportation(16,660g)

Gold Total: 105,658g144,318g

Is this correct? Also, since the wiki hasn't been updated, where do I get Molten Slag & Untempered Armor Fragments? I think I remember getting slag in the mines when I went through the story, but I'm unsure where the armor fragments are.

Also, are any of the Dragon Stalker set that you get from the story missions worth keeping?

EDIT: Forgot the crafting costs.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 5/11/2017 15:56:07 >
AQW  Post #: 308
5/11/2017 7:44:57   
XeNON_54

Both Molten Slag and Untempered Armor Frags are drops from the dungeon in Magma Mines.
It's the one right next to the thing that has the craft shop.

You don't actually NEED the staff to get the 666 Minion Hearts and Infernal Spine. Just use the /join command. /join voidhall.
I recommend you get those first so you can store them in the bank so you can work on getting the 66 Infernal Ashes and 6 Burnt Scrolls for the shards and inversion scroll.
Post #: 309
5/11/2017 13:47:06   
Iron Volvametal

I know I don't need the staff to get the hearts, but since the Crimson Staff does need it in order to craft it, I might as well get it out of the way.
AQW  Post #: 310
5/12/2017 6:53:37   
Roaros

Frankly the furnace hammer is an equal weapon in my opinion and doesnt require the INSANE grind to get.
Post #: 311
5/23/2017 3:55:13   
LouisCyphere

Hi, I'm still checking on the news on the game but I haven't got the time to extensively play it.
So, is the XP rate still very steep? As much as I want to play the game, I don't want to invest hours just to get to one level.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 312
5/23/2017 9:01:16   
LoliFebri

@LouisCyphere
quote:

So, is the XP rate still very steep? As much as I want to play the game, I don't want to invest hours just to get to one level.

Unfortunately, yes, the exp grind is still in Time-Grind HC Mode if you don't have exp boosts.
Post #: 313
5/23/2017 12:21:57   
Vypie

Not sure about the mid-level grind now, because I was already high level before there were changes.
Anyways, I feel like the Ashfall 2 release was perfectly balanced for leveling up from 16 to 17. It gave you just enough exp so that you didn't even need to grind for it after completing all the quests. Should they go back and tweak the earlier progression, it seems like a good example! :)

The quests were well paced and didn't feel extensive or exhausting, and it was always sending you to a new place all the time so you didn't feel bored. Even if there aren't many quest TYPES yet, they still introduced new things.

I only felt a lack of quests in the last zone (with the worms and drakimps). I seems like the place was big enough to have some extra things to do/find. I like it when there's enough quests that get me to visit the whole place.
Epic  Post #: 314
5/24/2017 19:27:27   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

I have a question about the skill that hits the target (or us for that matter) multiple times but only actually damages them/us once. What's up with that? to be honest, I find it pointless and almost annoying too that you get earthquakes and random numbers on your screen when it's beign used.

Thanks for answer.

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 315
5/24/2017 21:08:19   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

D.U.M, above:

From my understanding there was a limitation which stopped the devs from being able to make the skill actually hit multiple times but it was preferable to just one hit for certain skills with long animations like the Guardian's Dragon's Breath and the Warrior's Whirlwind. I don't personally play with the screen-shaking on but I can imagine the rapid shaking from multi-hit skills could be annoying.

Please do not quote the post above you, it's concidered spam. //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 5/25/2017 9:03:18 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 316
5/27/2017 20:24:01   
Central

Hey so I was farming defenders medals in battleon, but then when the boss spawned I went ahead and started attacking it and didn't bother waiting for everyone else to get there and some people got mad. They called me selfish and told me to go play a single player game if I didn't want to wait on other players. My question is, is there a rule against going and attacking a boss before other players get there or are ready? I don't want to get in trouble so I just want to make sure
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 317
5/27/2017 20:41:14   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

@Central: No, there isn't. Just ignore those people.
AQW  Post #: 318
5/27/2017 21:22:46   
LoliFebri

@Central: That's their fault for lacking map awareness, like I do sometimes...
Post #: 319
5/27/2017 21:38:05   
Zippleclopper

I haven't really play since Ashfall part one and since part two and some new contents have been released, I have a couple of questions:

1) Are the Scale Slayer/Shadow items still the best all-round for stats? Or are there any newer items with better stats? I don't think I see any level 17 items in the wiki so far on a few category of items. I spent a lot of gold getting materials for the Scale Slayer items' craft materials and I would like to know whether I should still get them before I spend another 12k gold on crafting the item itself.

2) What is the best to get gold currently? From what I can tell, many people are farming the Warsworn at The Slabs for its drops, which sell for quite a good amount of gold. Is there any better place to farm gold or is that currently the best place?

Post #: 320
5/27/2017 23:20:13   
LoliFebri

@Zippleclopper
1.) Not anymore but the Scale Slayer Weapon/Cape is still worth it. You should farm the Furnace Set for now since it's the most balanced item as of now.
2.) Either /The Slabs, /Magma Falls and/or /Void Hall is a good choice for farming. If you want to farm peacefully then go to /Brinston Ruins and sell some Dull Scale.
Post #: 321
5/28/2017 4:09:33   
Zippleclopper

The Scale Slayer Weapon and Cape are actually the only items I want from the set, so I guess that's fine. Although right now I think I will get the Furnace Knight Forge instead since it has better stats(very little difference actually) but first I need to get to level 17 and get more gold.

Thanks.
Post #: 322
6/2/2017 3:29:51   
LouisCyphere

Wasn't there a notification for crafting when an item has been finished?
Was the feature removed?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 323
6/2/2017 3:41:58   
LoliFebri

@LouisCyphere

Check the patch notes?
It isn't updated thou? *Game is currently version 1.4.5*
Post #: 324
6/2/2017 4:00:55   
LouisCyphere

That's a lot to dig in to.
Hopefully a staff member can answer.
I'm pretty sure that feature was available back in Pre-beta or at least during an old version of the game.

< Message edited by LouisCyphere -- 6/2/2017 4:03:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition