Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quests - Read the first post!

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info. Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2017 2:04:54   
Legendary Ash
Member

War Of The Fangs
Revival

Werewolf Subrace
    <<You walk in from the left inside a cave illuminated by two torches supported by large bones facing Werewolf King seated on his throne with red fabric behind it and a Brightwolf wagging its tail, it growls lifting its left paw briefly, then yawns, surrounded by black silhouettes of Werebeasts and Lycan warriors with red eyes>>
    <<You>>: You beckoned me, my King?
    Werewolf King: Ah, <<You>>. Just the wolf I was looking for. You have risen through the ranks of The Pack quite swiftly.

    <<Werewolf King leans forward, tilts his head downward and closes his eyes>>
    Werewolf King: Word has come that Vampires are spreading across Darkovia. They seem... reinvigorated. My council tells me you are a wolf that knows how to get the job done.
    Werewolf King: I want you, <<You>>, to lead my armies into battle. Destroy as many of those vermin as you can, take back the lands that are rightfully the Werewolves' and show those parasites what happens when you cross The Pack!
    <<You>>: You can count on me my King! I will crush the Vampires as the twigs that lay upon the forest floor.

    <<Werewolf King props himself up from the throne, places his feet on the ground and opens his mouth to shout while raising his right arm with an open hand>>
    Werewolf King: Go, <<You>>, lead your brothers and sisters into battle! Win this war for your King and I will grant you powers no Werewolf has ever seen!

Vampire Subrace
    <<You walk in from the left to face Safiria on the right standing in a dark room on the right of Screen 13 without Golems with a stained glass window in the wall's center, illuminated by three candles on candelabra to the right, surrounded by black silhouettes of Vampbeasts and Vampire warriors with red eyes>>
    <<You>>: You beckoned to me, my Queen?
    Safiria: Ah, <<You>>. Just the child I was looking for. You have risen through the ranks of The Coven quite swiftly.
    Safiria: Word has come that Werewolves are spreading across Darkovia. They seem... reinvigorated. My council tells me you are a man (male)/woman (female) that knows how to get the job done.
    Safiria: I want you, <<You>>, to lead my children of the night into battle. Take back the lands that are rightfully the Vampires' and shows those mutts what happens when you cross The Coven!
    <<You>>: You can count on me, my Queen! I will crush the Werewolves as the twigs that lay upon the forest floor.
    Safiria: Go, <<You>>! Lead my children into battle! Win this war for your Queen and I will grant you powers no Vampire has ever seen!

Neither Subraces
    <<You walk in from the left to face Warlic on the right standing next to a cauldron with bubbling green liquid in his magic shop>>
    <<You>>: You wanted to see me, Warlic?
    Warlic: Yes, <<You>>. Thank you for coming so quickly. I am sensing a great disturbance in Darkovia. Both sides of the Fangs War have become reinvigorated it seems.
    Warlic: Word has come that both sides are moving against each other in order to claim the lands of Darkovia. Remaining neutral no longer appears to be an option.
    Warlic: I need your help to get behind enemy lines to try and find the source of this conflict. In order to do so you must choose a side to fight for.
  • You can count on me!
    <<Twilly stands on the left looking straight at the screen on a grey background>>
    Twilly: Twilly is scared of Werewolves and Vampires! Twilly doesn't know what to do!

    Which side will you battle for?
    WEREWOLF
    VS

    You have chosen Vs... wait that's not an option!
    VAMPIRE

  • Sorry, I can't...

War Camp

War Of The Fangs
Revival
WEREWOLF

With your newly aqcuired powers, it is time to run those Vampires out of Darkovia for good. This war is of great importance as the winning side will receive their high level exclusive armors first!

VAMPIRE
With your newly aqcuired powers, it is time to run those Werewolves out of Darkovia for good. This war is of great importance as the winning side will receive their high level exclusive armors first!


Twilly: Twilies is scawed! Twilies might get eaten or drank... or both!
Twilly:If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this

    Chest
    If you become a Guardian you can click this chest to take the Tarnished Caliburn into battle!

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: Get your potions here! Free samples for Guardians! Full heals from the punch bowl! Talk to me for specialty potions!
  • Deal!
    <<You>>: Wait... Lucretia? What are you doing here?
  • ???
    Lucretia: Running a shop! I wouldn't be much of a businesswoman if I didn't go where the customers were, no?
  • I guess?
    Lucretia: If you want, I have a shop set up out back for specialty potions!

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piņa colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • To Battle!
      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.

  • Guardian Mission!
  • Explore Camp

    Rays of Moonlight
    Rays of moonlight pierce through the trees, sparsely lighting the forest floor.

    Leafless Trees
    Just some big ole scarey woods!

    Ring of Grey Mushrooms
    Do NOT eat these mushrooms!

    Pile of Bones
    Nightbreed can be messy eaters!

    Circle of Protection
    A Circle of Protection keeps all but the greatest of Nightbreeds at bay.

  • Back to Town

    Once War meter reaches 100%

    Four Battles with Full Heals after every two

    Battle for Werewolf
      <<You walk in from left to face a Vampbeast Lord on the right in a grassy area with fog next to a forest of leafless trees>>
      Vampire Lord: Your forces are fleeing like the weak fleabags you are, but you're still fighting? Your last mistake, mutt.

      Battle: Vampbeast Lord
      Full Heal

      <<Werewolf King appears on the right as You stand on the left in a grassy area with fog next to a forest of leafless trees>>
      Werewolf King: Grr... fall back. We don't have anything to gain here.
      Werewolf King: We will wipe those parasi-- ???: Strike now, my Werepyres!

      <<Werewolf King turns to the right>>
      <<You>>: It can't be...?


    Battle for Vampire
      <<You walk in from left to face a Werebeast on the right in a grassy area with fog next to a forest of leafless trees>>
      Werebeast: You may have managed to overtake the WereKing's forces but your conquest ends here!

      Battle: Alpha Werebeast
      Full Heal

      <<Safiria appears on the right as You stand on the left in a grassy area with fog next to a forest of leafless trees>>
      Safiria: Delightful work! If we move swiftly we may be able to attack the Weremutt King before he retreats!
      Safiria: Those dogs will all-- ???: Strike now, my Werepyres!
      <<You>>: It can't be...?


    <<Grey Werepyres move swiftly across from the right to the left as Wolfwing in dark blue Werewolf pauldrons connected by a ragged red fabric, brown pants briefly opens his mouth to shout while raising his right arm with an open hand, he closes his jaw and lowers his arm as You walk in from the left in front of Werewolf King and Safiria appears next to a leafless tree in fog a few steps from him>>
    Werewolf King: Wolfwing!
    Safiria: I noticed the scent of wet dog was hanging heavier in the air.
    Wolfwing: A party in Darkovia and I wasn't invited? You claw me to the bone.
    Wolfwing: So predictable. So fanatical about destroying each other, forgetting about the Werepyres. Now my forces will simply clean up what's left of either side.
    <<You>>: Not while there is still fight left in me, Wolfwing!

    Battle for Werewolf
      Werewolf King: No, <<You>>. This wretched beast is right. We are in no position to mount another offensive. WEREWOLVES, fall back to the fortress! This is far from over WolfWing!


    Battle for Vampire
      Safiria: No, <<You>>. This wretched beast is right. We are in no position to mount another offensive. VAMPIRES, fall back to the castle! This is far from over WolfWing!


    Werewolf Subrace
      <<The moon shines behind black silhouettes of trees as Werewolf King stands on the right several steps in front of the Werewolf Lair entrance, the path leading to it has glinting chest on the side>>
      Werewolf King: While your effort was valiant, we unfortunately lost this conflict to the Vampires.
      Werewolf King: As a reward for your loyalty, I will have my smiths craft powerful new armors for you. I will summon you once they are ready.
      Werewolf King: ...and do not concern yourself with Wolfwing and his werepyres. He will pay for this outrage.


    Vampire Subrace
      <<The moon's beam of light shines down as Safiria moves a few steps from the right to stand on the side of a path with a glinting chest on the left in the fog between two trees preceding the bridge to the Vampire castle>>
      Safiria: Well done! We have sent the Werewolves packing, and you have played a key role in our victory.
      Safiria: As a reward for your devotion, I will have my smiths craft powerful new armors for you. I will summon you once they are ready.
      Safiria: ...and do not concern yourself with Wolfwing and his werepyres. He will pay for this outrage.


    Neither Subraces
      <<Warlic stands next to a barrel in his magic shop with a glinting chest on the left in front of the bookshelf>>
      Warlic: So it was after the rescue of Safiria and the Werewolf King that their species have gained this new power? Hmmmm, I wonder if the blood moon's tie with the lich's ritual somehow grew their power instead of draining it.
      Warlic: Thank you for taking on this formidable assigment, <<You>>. Seems the veil surrounding Darkovia will be more difficult to lift than I presumed.


    <<A red arrow with gold trim is animated to compress vertically as moves down and up pointing to the glinting chest>>
    Click the chest to open, reveals eighteen stacks of gold coins, gold bar, blue gem, red gem while a purple gem and two coins fall to the ground

    Shop: War of the Fangs: Revival

    Pets:
    Juvenile Vampragon (Lv 10, 25, 40, 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
    Juvenile Lupragon (Lv 10, 25, 40, 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Vampire Reborn Lv 5
    Werewolf Reborn Lv 5
    Werebeast Reborn Lv 10
    Vampbeast Reborn Lv 10
    Vampbeast Lord Reborn Lv 25
    Alpha Werebeast Reborn Lv 25
    Vampiric Warmonger Lv 50
    Vampiric Warlord Lv 75
    Annihilator of Werewolves Lv 100


  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Werewolf Monster Pool

    Alpha Dracoglin
    Big Zombie
    DarkZard
    Deathwood
    Fire Vampragon
    Vampbeast
    Vamp Sire
    Vampire Bat
    Vampire Warrior
    Werebat
    Zombie
    Zombie Zard
    Vampire Monster Pool

    Alpha Dracoglin
    Big Zombie
    DarkZard
    Deathwood
    Dire Werewolf
    Werebat
    Werebeast
    Werepup
    Werewolf Warrior
    Zombie
    Zombie Zard

    1 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    With your newly aqcuired powers, it is time to run those Werewolves/Vampires out of Darkovia for good.
    Should be 'acquired'


    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 2/18/2018 18:31:58 >
  • AQ  Post #: 26
    11/28/2017 18:40:43   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Harvest
    Fest

    Today's Event or Harvest Portal Painting
    Once a year, the Harvest Goddess Serenia flies through
    the skies of Lore. As she soars over the war-torn fields,
    they are revived and restored to their former beauty. All
    must gather to make an offering of crops and flowers to
    thank Serenia for her blessings. Those that are fortunate
    enough to see her should consider themselves blessed to
    see such a glorious sight...
  • Continue!

  • Kosefira: Helloooo-looo-looo, <<You>>! You are just in time for my yodeling lesson!
    Doofus von Strudel: Go grab a pint of cider at the Cider House! It rules!
    <<You>>: Oh wow-- you must be one of the fabled LEDERHOGLINS!
    Doofus von Strudel: That I am! We Lederhoglins like to come out and play this time of year because the cider is sooooo good! Did I mention that this is CIDER?
    Doofus von Strudel: But enough about cider for now. I got enough money together to plan a separate MOGTOBERFEST event!
    <<You>>: That's great news! How's it gonna go?
    Doofus von Strudel: We don't have the exact details down, but the plan is to run it in two years alongside the Harvest Festival.
    <<You>>: Huh. Are you sure that's a good idea? People may be too busy with Harvest Festival-ing to attend your Mogtoberfest.
    Doofus von Strudel: Well, that's what the event coordinator is planning. If you got questions, I can speak to him?
    ???: Pfeh! Like this simpleton could understand a GLORIOUS plan like ours!

    <<Kabroz walks in from the right holding is grey skull staff and stands behind Doofus>>
    <<You>>: Kabroz?!
    Kabroz: That's MISTER Kabroz, Mogtoberfest Executive Event Coordinator to you!
    <<You>>: Alright, what's your angle? Trying to dupe poor Doofus out of his money?!
    Kabroz: You heroes are soooooo simple! I'm gonna make the BEST HOLIDAY EVER! And then you useless humans are gonna finally APPRECIATE us moglins!
    <<You>>: ...what?
    Kabroz: You see us nothing more than simple "click here to heal" buttons, but moglin culture is MUCH more than that! We have a rich history, and it's about time that everyone started celebrating us!
    <<You>>: That would sound almost believable if it weren't coming from you.
    Doofus von Strudel: Aww, c'mon, <<You>>! I really really want Mogtoberfest to go over well, and Kabroz seems like the best option! Could you not argue about this?
    <<You>>: But he's up to something!
    Doofus von Strudel: No he's not! Besides, what's the worst that could go wrong!

    <<You>>: My head hurst just thinking about the answer to that.
    Kosefira: Nothing a mug of CIDER can't fix!
    <<You>>: I'm just gonna collect the offerings to Serenia and try not to think about this too much.
    Kabroz: Have fun! Mwahahaha!
    <<You>>: Unbelivable. You can't even wait until I get out of site before the sinister laughing ensues?

  • Harvest Quest
    <<You walk in from the left to face Truffle behind a table of ten stacked red apples with a barrel of Cider and Potion bag on the grass in front of the Cider House>>
    <<You>>: Hi there, Truffle! How are you doing today?
    Truffle: Durrrrrrr! weeeet!
    <<You>>: Why yes, I wouldl LOVE a mug of cider!
    Truffle: Meep! rrrrr..meepity meep, meeping meepness!
    <<You>>: Whoa, you need to slow down a bit. Let me put on my Truffle Amulet so I can understand you better.
    <<You>>: Okay, go ahead-- say that again.
    Truffle: I hope you didn't forget about collecting your offerings for Serenia, the Harvest Goddess!
    <<You>>: Offerings? Why do we need to do that??
    Truffle: To give thanks for the bounty of Nautre throughout the world! The last harvest of the year is needed to carry us through the winter.
    Truffle: Go out and gather your offerings, but beware the dangerous Turkeysaurus Rex! It wants to eat the things you need to collect!
    Truffle: When you have enough, you might see Serenia soaring in the skies as she replenishes the land for our last harvest!
    Truffle: rrrrrutta meep meep!
    <<You>>: Uh oh-- my Truffle Amulet batteries died. Okay, little one, give me that cider to go! I'm off to gather some offerings!

    Battle: Saladmandr or Veteran Plant Dragon
    Full Heal

    GOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLEGRAWWWRRRR!!!

    Battle: Velocigobbler
    Full Heal

    <<You found a Orange/Sqrapple/Graplant/Bluestar Flower/Bread Fruit!>>

    <<You walk in from the left to face Hirroo concealing a wind orb thats rotates clockwise in its left hand on the right standing behind a line of four Velocigobblers in the shade cast by the shack with two barrels labeled Cider next to a forest of trees>>
    Hirroo: <<You>>! We meet again!
    <<You>>: Heyyy... person? Sorry, my memory's a bit off? I'm trying not to think of something.
    Hirroo: If you don't remember me now, then you'll definitely remember me after I destroy your Festival!!
    Hirroo: I have heard tales from Drakonnan about what happened here two years ago...

    <<Fades to a dark grey background and into a scene a Nepencreep eats the broken pieces of fire orbs next to the shack, it jumped, turned a tint of grey, its head and lower stem flickered rapidly between a black twisted shape and back to itself, it then evolved into a Saladmandr>>
    Hirroo: And now I'm going to use this Wind Orb to do the same to these Velocigobblers, to evolve them into Turkeysaurus Rexes!
    <<You>>: Not if I can help it!
    Hirroo: Too late!

    <<Hirroo holds the wind orb out in front and becomes a black silhouette on a red background, the orb emits a glint of grey light and splits into four smaller spheres that moves toward and is absorbed by the Velocigobblers, which flash between black and white colored silhouettes, normal color returns, the frontmost Velocigobbler lowers its head to peck at the grass below and resumes a position above the body<<
    Hirroo: C'mon guys, any minute now.

    <<The second to the frontmost Velocigobbler turns to the right and runs off to the distance>>
    <<You>>: Is this gonna take a while?
    Hirroo: No! I mean, I don't think so?
  • ???

    <<Hirroo reaches behind its back and brings up a brown colored book titled PRIMA and tilts its head downwards to read the text>>
    Hirroo: What is wrong?? Did I skip a step or something??
    <<You>>: Look, you seem like a nice guy. I'll just let you go and get back to collecting offerings.
    <<You>>: If you actually get to the point where you can pose a threat, then you know where I'll be.
    Hirroo: Just give me a minute! I gotta re-read--
    <<You>>: Bye!

    Occurs twice
      One Battle from Monster Pool

      A chance of
      GOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLEGRAWWWRRRR!!!

      Battle: Velocigobbler
      Full Heal

      You found a(n) Orange/Sqrapple/Graplant/Bluestar Flower/Bread Fruit!

    <<A light brown colored list has red checkmarks on the right of each offering obtained appears, click screen to return to battle>>
    Kosefira: Keep looking for the rest of your offering! Don't leave this quest or you will lose all of your fregetables.

    Kosefira: You have found everything you need to make an offering! Go on out to the fields and present your items to Serenia.
    ???: Not so fast!

    <<You walk in from the left to face Hirroo standing between a Turkeysaurus Rex and Drakonnan II in the intersection of a path a distance away from the fields>>
    Hirroo: Prepare for trouble!
    Drakonnan II: And make it double!
    <<You>>: Hey, Hirroo! You finally got that gobblesaurus thing working!
    Hirroo: That's TURKEYSAURUS REX! I finally turned my beautiful Sharptooth into a powerful monster wielding ancient power!

    <<Sharptooth raises its wings, rearing its head back with an open beak>>
    Sharptooth: RAWRRR!!

    <<Sharptooth returns to its hunched position>>
    Drakonnan II: Indeed! Hirroo was missing an important piece in evolving his Velocigobblers: friendship.
    <<You>>: Friendship.
    Drakonnan II: Yes, friendship! You see, Velocigobblers have become prey animals, so they won't accept random magical infusions from anybody.
    Drakonnan II: You need to become their friend. Earn their trust. Travel the land together and form a bond. Only then will a Velocigobblers be willing to accept the powers of the Wind Orb.
    Hirroo: While you were out collecting offerings, I was travelling across the land, questing far and wide with Sharptooth here!
    Hirroo: Together we faced every challenge along the way with courage, and finally I was able to show him the power that's inside, evolving him into a Turkeysaurus Rex!
    <<You>>: Aww! That's kinda sweet when you put it that way.
    Drakonnan II: Oh, and you also have to teach it a bit of dracomancy.
    <<You>>: What.
    Drakonnan II: I mean, dinosaurs are basically dragons. Just teach the Velocigobbler some simple dracomancy - like Twister or Dragon Wing - and it'll give it the kickstart it needs.
    <<You>>: That's... that's just needlessly complicated. You need to be best friends with him, AND teach him dracomancy, AND THEN use a Wind Stone? Who came up with this??
    Hirroo: Your FACE is needlessly complicated! Let's make it a simple smear on the ground, eh Sharptooth?

    <<Sharptooth raises its wings, rearing its head back with an open beak>>
    Sharptooth: RAWRRR!!

    <<A dark grey line progressing in a clockwise inward square covers the scene, Hirroo appears in a dark grey background, animated to display by individual letters the pixelated text appears, Hirroo wants to fight! A brown male hairstyle back of the character's head moves sideways to the front to face Hirroo>>

    Battle: Turkeysaurus Rex
    Full Heal

    Battle: Hirroo
    Full Heal

    <<Sharptooth lays on the ground with its eyes closed defeated, it flashes among its normal, light pink brown, black and white colors as Hirroo bends down with left hand on the ground reaches ts right hand over Sharptooth's head>>
    Hirroo: Sh-sharptooth? What's wrong??

    <<Sharptooth emits three rays of white light from its head to body>>
    Drakonnan II: He's still unstable from his evolution! We need to get him to release some mana before--
  • oops

    <<An explosion occurs from Sharptooth sending brown grey particles outwards in all directions, Hirroo and Drakonnan are blown away to the upper right in the sky>>
    Drakonnan II: Looks like Drakonnan's blasting off agaiiiiiiiiiin!
  • Bye!

    <<A black silhouette drops from the sky into the fields>>
    <<You>>: Okay, now I REALLY gotta hurry if I'm gonna make that offering in time!
    Bystander: Look!
    Bystander: Up in the sky!

    <<Pans upward to gradient of blue to light blue with the barnhouse, hills and fields below>>
    Bystander: It's a CloudZard!
    Bystander: It's a Drakel Air Raider!
    Bystander: No, wait--
    Bystander: It's Serenia, the Harvest Goddess!

    <<A light yellow human silhouette in a dress descends as a trail of loose feathers fall from her to the ground, ten patches of grass sprout on the brown path and two clusters of three dark blue interior and white tipped flowers surrounded by yellow grey and orange pink flowers rise from the green hills>>
    <<You>>: Thank you Serenia! We will have plenty of food to last us through the winter.

    <<A light yellow Serenia slow flies in from the right>>
    Serenia: You have shown your gratitude, <<You>>. You have also proven that the good deeds of one person can help the many.
    Serenia: This winter will be deadly if you are not careful. The trinkets hung on the trees of Frstoval may be beautiful beautiful, but this is only a disguise.
    Serenia: With their great beauty comes great danger and much malevolence.

    <<Serenia flies upward shrinking in size>>
    Shop: Harvest Festivall

    Weapons:
    Corn-Missile Launcher (Lv 1, 21, 41, 61, 61G, 81, 101, 121, 131, 134Z, 141G)
    Apple Launcher (Lv 1, 21, 41, 61, 61G, 81, 101, 121, 131, 134Z, 141G)
    Pumpkin Chucker (Lv 1, 21, 41, 61, 61G, 81, 101, 121, 131, 134Z, 141G)
    Guardian Apple Blunderbuss (Lv 5G)
    Harvest Festival '17 Commemorative Spoon (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Smoked Drumchuks (Lv 8)
    Weedsprayer ZX (Lv 10Z)
    Staff of Plenty (Lv 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, 110, 130)
    Harvest Staff Z (Lv 11Z, 49Z)
    Granny Smith Blunderbuss
    Harvest Festival '15 Commemorative Spoon (Lv 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Violent Violet (Lv 20, 60, 100, 117)
    Teryaki Marinated Drumchuks (Lv 22)
    Staff of Plenty G (Lv 23G, 150G)
    Harvest Staff (Lv 25, 45, 66, 105, 125)
    Fuji Blunderbuss Z (Lv 30Z)
    Weedsprayer XXX (Lv 30)
    Honey Crisp Blunderbuss (Lv 35)
    Guardian Harvest Staff (Lv 40G, 85G, 145G)
    Guardian Violent Violet (Lv 40G, 80G, 136G)
    Horn of PwnZy (Lv 45Z)
    Cajun Spiced Drumchuks (Lv 48G)
    Red Delicious Blunderbuss (Lv 50)
    McIntosh Blunderbuss Z (Lv 50Z)
    Guardian Weedsprayer L (Lv 50G)
    Orange Glazed Drumchuks (Lv 64)
    Guardian Gala Blunderbuss (Lv 70G)
    Guardian Weedsprayer LXX (Lv 70G)
    Greater Horn of PwnZy (Lv 77Z)
    Boiled Drumchuks (Lv 78)
    Staff of Plenty Z (Lv 80Z, 120Z)
    Jonagold Blunderbuss (Lv 90)
    Weedsprayer XC (Lv 90)
    Overdone Drumchuks (Lv 101)
    2 1337 Horn of PwnZy (Lv 103Z)
    Crispin Blunderbuss (Lv 108)
    Weedsprayer CX (Lv 110)
    Diet Drumchuks (Lv 124)
    Pink Lady Blunderbuss (Lv 126)
    31337 Horn of PwnZy (Lv 126Z)
    Weedsprayer CXXX (Lv 130)
    41337 Horn of PwnZy (Lv 139Z)
    SPARTAAAAAAN Blunderbuss (Lv 144G)
    Ghost Chili Drumchuks (Lv 147G)
    Spells:
    Summon Plant Dragon II (Lv 1Z)
    Summon Plant Dragon I (Lv 20)
    Rupture (Lv 20)
    Summon Plant Dragon III (Lv 50G)
    Guardian Earthshatter (Lv 50G)
    Sundering Z (Lv 68Z)
    Summon Plant Dragon IV (Lv 80)
    Sundering (Lv 80)
    Summon Plant Dragon V (Lv 85Z)
    Summon Plant Dragon VI (Lv 110)
    Earthrend (Lv 110)
    Summon Plant Dragon VII (Lv 130)
    Demolish (Lv 130)
    Earthsplosion (Lv 145G)
    Summon Plant Dragon VIII (Lv 150G)
    Pets:
    Velocigobbler (Lv 2, 14, 28, 54G, 74, 95, 116, 132, 150G)
    Nepencreep (Lv 3, 43, 63, 123)
    Guardian Nepencreep (Lv 23G, 103G)
    Nepencreep Z (Lv 83)
    Misc:
    Saladmandr Seed Pack (Lv 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Wind Stone (Lv 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 135, 150G)
    House Items:
    Harvest Portal Painting


  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

  • Samurat Returns!
  • BURP War!
  • Defend the BURPS

    Monster Pool

    Am-Bush
    Crazy Cornelius
    Frankencarrot
    Nepencreep
    Razorweed
    Saladmandr
    Veteran Plant Dragon
    Wood Golem

    1 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    <<You>>: Unbelivable. You can't even wait until I get out of site before the sinister laughing ensues?
    Should be "Unbelievable"
  • AQ  Post #: 27
    12/9/2017 14:29:57   
      In Media Res
     Cranberry Cocktail of Order


    Ballyhoo now has shops for the Graverider, Champion of Energy Realm, and Eternal Chrono Dagger items.
    AQ  Post #: 28
    12/23/2017 20:56:50   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Frostval
    Decorate the Battleon Tree!

    Today's Event or Frostval 2017 Portal Painting > Decorate the Battleon Tree!

    <<Pans down onto Battleon in the winter, zooms in between an evergreen conifer and the Inn as the scene is enveloped in yellow light, Robina stands on right on the snow a distance away from the tree and You walk in to stand left of the tree, between the Inn, Aria's and Warlic's shops>>
    Robina: <<You>>! So good to see you!
    <<You>>: Hi Robina! What happened to the fountain that was in the town's square?
    Robina: Yulgar had to remove it due to the frigid weather. Something about pipes freezing and bursting. He said it made the town look empty, so he replaced it with a tree!
    Robina: He has such an eye for those types of things.
    <<You>>: Huh, it seems a little... plain doesn't it? I bet with a little hunting I could really spruce it up!
    Robina: Hunting? I love hunting! I bet some Zard pelts and Behemoth teeth would look really nice, <<You>>!
    <<You>>: What...? Ew, no! I mean we could look around, I'm sure there's some spare decorations left lying about.
    Robina: Ohhh yeah, that's a gerat idea! I'll put together a list for us, this will be so much fun! I love this time of year!

    <<A list moves up to the center of the screen>>
    Robina: Click on the name of an ingredient to go hunting for it! Stay wary of the creatures that lurk around these snowy lands!
    Decorate the
    Battleon Tree!

  • A star burning bright
  • Some fluff to keep it warm
  • Strings of lights to shine in the night
  • Orbs of decorating power
  • Hunt with Robina's help
    <<Robina the Hood will now battle by your side!>>
  • Hunt by yourself


  • Two Battles from Monster Pool
    Full Heal

    Stat
    Roll
    Luck Check!
    The snow is deeper than you thought! It's going to take some luck to find the decorations buried under all this snow!
    Difficulty: 73
    Stat Used: Luck
  • Roll!

    If you fail the roll

  • Defy It!
    By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
    • Yes
    • No

  • Next

    If you win in the roll

    <<You found a shiny star/pile of fluff/powerful lights/the orbs of decorating power!>>

    Once all decorations are found

    <<Robina walks in from the right to stands on the snow a distance away from the decorated tree and You walk to stand on the left of it between the Inn, Aria's and Warlic's shops>>
    Robina: Oh my the tree looks beautiful! Te whole town feells so warm and festive now thanks to you, <<You>>!
    <<You>>: Thanks Robina! It does give the town a warm glow about it.
    Robina: Yulgar won't believe his eyes! Now let's get you some rewards for all your hard wor-

    <<An owl flies with a rolled parchment towards You and lands on the tip of Robina's bow>>
    Robina: A messenger owl? It must be something very urgent!

    A red arrow points down at the parchment held in the owl's beak, Take the note! Click arrow to continue.

    Dear hero,

    I desparitly need your help!
    Pwesents and ornaments are
    disappearing! No one has seen
    Frosty Rick in a week, it's
    padamownium! Pwease come to
    Frostvale immediately!!!!

    Your fwiend,
    Chilly
  • Continue
    Coming next Week: The Island of Misfit Ornaments
    Shop: Frostval Tree Decoration

    Weapons:
    Festive Mallet (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Snowflake Wand (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Snownic Screwdriver (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Cold Sore (Lv 7, 27, 42G, 67, 87, 107, 127, 147G)
    Rock Thrower (Lv7, 27, 42G, 67, 87, 107, 127, 147G)
    Wreath Wrath (Lv 7, 27, 42G, 67, 87, 107, 127, 147G)
    Spearmint (Lv 7, 27, 42G, 67, 87, 107, 127, 147G)
    Coal Maul (Lv 7, 27, 42G, 67, 87, 107, 127, 147G)
    Frigid Lance (Lv 7, 27, 42G, 67, 87, 107, 127, 147G)
    Shivsicle (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Wreath Wrath G (Lv 19, 147G)
    Cold Sore G (Lv 47, 147G)
    Rock Thrower G (Lv 47, 147G)
    Zpearmint (Lv 77Z, 140Z)
    Wreath Wrath Z (Lv 77Z, 117Z)
    Coal Maul Z (Lv 77Z, 140Z)
    Frigid Lance Z (Lv 77Z, 140Z)
    Cold Sore Z (Lv 107Z)
    Rock Thrower Z (Lv 107Z)
    Shields:
    Broken Ornament (Lv 7, 27, 42G, 67, 77Z, 87, 107, 127, 140Z, 147G)
    Spells:
    Frostbite (Lv 7, 27, 47, 67, 87, 107, 127)
    Frostbite G (Lv 19G 147G)
    Frostbite Z (Lv 77, 117Z)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Monster Pool

    Dirty Snowman
    Ice Golem
    Pere NoFlesh
    Tree Slugger
    Two-Bear
    WolfRider

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 12/24/2017 21:25:43 >
  • AQ  Post #: 29
    12/25/2017 0:10:58   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Frostval
    Missing Gifts?
    Mayhem in Frostvale!

    Today's Event or Frostval 2017 Portal Painting > Missing Gifts?

    <<You walk in from the left onto snow to face Chilly standing next to a decorated evergreen conifer, a blue crescent moon and scattered stars are present in the upward gradient of pink to purple sky above Frostvale where huts have strings of lights on the edge of roofs and wreaths adorned with a red ribbon and pair of bells on the exterior of windows>>
    Chilly: Oh <<You>>, thank you for coming!
    <<You>>: Hellow Chilly! Of course - your message sounded urgent. Who's Frosty Rick?
    Chilly: My neighboor. One night we were singing songs and baking cookies, then the next morning he was GONE! His pwace had been robbed of all the presents and Frosty Rick was nowhere to be found.
    <<You>>: That's terrible! Any of those cookies left? I'd like to start my investigation there.
    Chilly: Not so much a crumb was left in his hut, but it gets worse! Every night someone else's place gets robbed and we don't know what to do! Pweety soon there won't be any... cookies, or gifts, or ornaments.
    <<You>>: Those scoundrels even took your ornaments?
    Chilly: Well not all of them, just the new ones we bought from that merchant guy with the funny hat.
    <<You>>: Hmmm who has not been robbed yet?
    Chilly: I hasn't yet and a handful of others.

    <<Chilly runs off with a frown past and behind You to the left>>
    Chilly: It happens every night, <<You>>! I am scared, always looking around to make sure no one is being robbed!

    <<Chilly runs back with a frown past and behind You to the right and turns around>>
    Chilly: Chilly could be next! Please help us!
    <<You>>: Calm down Chilly! Detective <<You>> is on the case. We will stake out one of the houses that hasn't been hit and see if we can catch these villians in the act.

    <<Chilly bounces up and smiles with an opened mouth>>
    Chilly: Chilly knew he found the right hewo! Come to my place, and Chilly shall bake the finest cookies. We must huwwy as night will be here soon.
    <<You>>: Oooh cookies! Well, lead the way Chilly.

    <<Chilly runs towards the hut that does not have strings of lights and a wreath, You and Chilly walk into the interior to stand next to a desk with a drawer, a blue circular carpet with turquoise borders within a yellow-brown border lays in the center and a decorated tree has two additions, a green clothed elf with a missing lower left leg with a crutch under its left arm and a headless wooden toy soldier in red shirt, green pants and black bandoliers, belt, boots with a yellow trim, four gift boxes lay around the tree stump>>
    <<You>>: Chilly.

    <<An animated .... progressing from the left to right appears over You's head>>
    <<You>>: Uhhh, Chilly? What is on your tree?
    Chilly: My new ornaments! Do you not love them?
    <<You>>: Why are they missing body parts? Where did you say you bought those again?
    Chilly: Oh, the merchant with the funny hat? I know they don't seem very festive, but Chilly felt sowwy for the merchant. We made a merry Frostval for the merchant and bought all he had!
    <<You>>: ...and someone was also stealing these ornaments? Not a total loss, huh?
    Chilly: <<You>>!
    <<You>>: Sorry Chilly! Just saying... yeesh.
    Chilly: You're so silly! I better get to baking if we are going to be nomming cookies before nightfall.
    Later that night...

    <<The skies have become blue grey and a greater number of stars are present above the distant forest of trees, You in Guardian Plate and Chilly as black silhouettes with white eyes stand in the darkness facing the grey silhouette of the decorated tree>>
    <<You>>: Oh those cookies... ate way too many. Very yummy Chilly.
    Chilly: Glad you enjoyed them, <<You>>. So we's just waiting aro-

    <<The elf and soldier drops down, a creaking sound is heard, the elf walks slighty away from the tree and turns around to face the headless soldier as grey silhouettes>>
    <<You>>: (Shhhhh... did you hear that?)
    ???: Nice dismount. Why don't you wake up the entire house?
    ???: Oh, excuse me for not having A HEAD! You know how hard it is to see anything?
    ???: Shhhhhhhh! Let's just get this stuff loaded before the boss has me sitting on a shelf somewhere. Moonchaser will be here soon.
    Chilly: (You think it's the robbers?)
    <<You>>: (Afraid so. Over by the tree Chilly, shine your light. Remember though, we don't want to spook them before we can find out what's going on.)
    Chilly: (No worries, <<You>>. Chilly knows how to handle this.)
    <<You>>: (Ok on 3 Chilly shine your light over there and I'll try to grab them. 1..2..3... Now!)

    <<A beam of yellow light from the lantern Chilly holds makes visible the left facing elf with a red with purple diagonal stripes gift box in its right arm and the headless soldier with a green dotted blue gift box in both arms>>
    Chilly: WHY ARE YOU ROBBING US AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH FROSTY RICK?!

    <<The green elf emits a !>>
    ???: Hisssss! Looks like we have company. RUN!

    <<The elf and soldier turn right and quickly walk towards the lower right corner>>
    <<You>>: Verrrry subtle, Chilly!
    Chilly: Sowwy, Chilly got lost in the moment.
    <<You>>: Let's hurry before they get away!

    <<The elf hops on its right leg supported by a crutch and the soldier runs with gift boxes in their arms as black silhouettes on the blue grey snow illuminated by the green blue to dark blue upward gradient skies dotted with clusters of stars, scattered groves of trees have only black trunks visible at close proximity are at the front and dark blue mountain peaks behind the robbers are in front of black evergreen conifer forests silhouettes>>
    ???: Think those 2 are after us?
    Chilly: Stop right there you bad, bad ornaments! Your next stop will be Chilly's fireplace!
    <<You>>: Good grief, Chilly! You honestly think that's going to make them stop?
    Chilly: I'm sowwy! Chilly... just gets easily excited.
    ???: That answer your question? I'm surprised we don't have the entire village after us with all the racket you make.
    ???: Y'know that really hurts. I'ts like you don't even care I'm missing my head and the struggles I go through on a daily basis.
    ???: *Sigh* Of all the ornaments, I had to get teamed with you. We better kick it into high gear if we're going to ditch these jokers.
    ???: *Snickers*
    ???: What's so funny?
    ???: Nevermind...

    <<Pans to the left to You in Guardian plate with a lead over Chilly in the pursuit>>
    Chilly: Gotsta hurry, <<You>>! They are getting away!
    <<You>>: Ugh cookies... why did I eat so many? How are they so fast?! One of them is missing A LEG!

    <<You slow down from exhaustion and fall behind Chilly in the pursuit>>
    <<You>>: Ugh... fading. Why did I eat so many cookies? AND WHY DOESN'T THIS GAME HAVE A STAMINA STAT?!
    <<You>>: Not to worry, this is Chilly's woods an I know a path to cut them off.
    <<You>>: *Huff* Oh good. Much more of this *huff* running and it isn't going to be pretty.
    <<You>>: Follow Chilly!

    <<Chilly runs towards a path in the scattered groves of trees have only black trunks visible at close proximity at the front>>

    <<You and Chilly run to the left of the center of a snow ground, the elf and soldier run in from the right and stop in front of a forest of evergreen conifers>>
    ???: But how??
    <<You>>: Alright fellas, drop the gifts! We have some questions and if we get decent answers I won't unleash the fury of my little blue friend here.
    ???: We aen't going to be intimidated by the likes of you two. My friend Stabby here will fix you right!
    <<You>>: Your friend's name is Stabby?
    Stabbystiltskin: Stabbystiltskin to be exact, I'm going to carve you up real nice!
    Gingersnap: That's right! And I'm Gingersnap. I'm going to smash you up like a pinata!
    Chilly: Geez they're so ... mean!
    <<You>>: No kidding! What kind of merchant sells... mean ornaments... with missing body parts. Chilly, I would definitely be looking for this merchant and demanding a refund.
    Chilly: Careful stopping them, <<You>>. No telling what kind of tricksies they have.
    Gingersnap: You wan't some of this big guy! You want a shot at the title? C'MON!

    Battle: Legless Elf
    Full Heal

    Battle: Headless Toy Soldier
    Full Heal

    <<A purple pegalion with golden armor flies down, the elf and soldier hold on to its legs escape in the right direction>>
    Gingersnap: Hahaha, so long suckers!
    <<You>>: Did...
    <<You>>: Was that a flying purple lion that just swooped in?
    Chilly: Yeah a pretty big one too! Well now what?
    <<You>>: Well great... how are we supposed to chase them now?
    Chilly: Chilly has just the thing! The village has a tub drive we use when needing to get somewhere fast.
    <<You>>: Oh turbo? Great! Run and get your turbo drive and I'll stay here so I don't lose sight of them.

    <<Chilly runs off to the left>>
    <<You>>: Looks like they are flying south. Where could they-

    <<Chilly in aviator hat and goggles pilots a bathtub on skates with a rumbling gas turbine engine fitted in the hole on posterior of the tub>>
    <<You>>: Wow that was fast! Wait... is that a bathtub?
    Chilly: Of course, this is the tubbo drive!
    <<You>>: Are you saying turbo?
    Chilly: Tubbo!
    <<You>>: Turbo?
    Chilly: Tubbo!
    <<You>>: Well I've traveled in worse. Let's hurry before we lose sight of them!

    <<On the travel map You in Guardian plate sits behind Chilly on the Tubbo drive pursue the Pegalion with the elf and soldier as black silhouettes from Frostvale down the river to ??? island>>

    <<You in Guardian plate sits behind Chilly on the Tubbo drive whose rumbling turbine emitts rings of gas as it flies through the scattered dark grey clouds moving towards the left in the green blue to dark blue upward gradient skies dotted with clusters of stars
    Chilly: Looks like they landed on that mystewious island labeled with question marks.

    <<The Tubbo drive falls slighty downwards and behind>>
    <<You>>: What was that?!
    Chilly: Uh oh, Chilly fowgot to calcuwate the extra weight and we are running out of fuel!
    <<You>>: Hey, I don't weigh THAT much!
    Chilly: I wasn't talking about you <<You>>. It's you fwiend carrying all your equipment.

    <<The head of a burro emerges behind You and stands next to Chilly>>
    Fred: Y'now, that really hurts my feeling when you talk about me like I'm not standing right there.
    Chilly: Sowwy, Chilly makes cookies not maths! I think we are going to crash-

    <<The Tubbo drive dips headfirst and falls downwards to the island below as Chilly, Fred and You yell AHHHHHHH! whose letters space out in an arc as like an explosion>>

    Coming next Week: The Island of Misfit Ornaments
    Shop: Misfit Ornaments

    Weapons:
    Broken Ice Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Call Headless Toy Soldier (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Pets:
    Legless Elf (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Replay Intro Decorate the Tree
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    4 Text errors are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    <<You>>: Calm down Chilly! Detective <<You>> is on the case. We will stake out one of the houses that hasn't been hit and see if we can catch these villians in the act.
    Should be "villains"
    <<You>>: Not to worry, this is Chilly's woods an I know a path to cut them off.
    Should be replaced with Chilly
    <<You>>: Follow Chilly!
    Should be replaced with Chilly
    Chilly: I wasn't talking about you <<You>>. It's you fwiend carrying all your equipment.
    Should be "your"

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 1/1/2018 20:51:25 >
  • AQ  Post #: 30
    1/1/2018 17:12:52   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Frostval
    The Island of Misfit Ornaments

    Today's Event or Frostval 2017 Portal Painting > The Island of Misfit Ornaments

    <<Chilly stands a distance away from the Tubbo drive, it is stuck in mound of sand with its turbine and skates up in the air in Screen 1 without the bear and undead with Screen 7's mountains and shallow waters in the daylight, your health is reduced to 2>>
    Chilly: <<You>>! Are you okays?
    <<You>>: Uuuugh...

    <<Moonchaser flies by with Gingersnap and Stabbystiltskin as black sihouettes>>
    Gingersnap: Ah Hahah! Nice landing, jerk!

    <<They fly inland towards the mountains and disappear>>
    <<You>>: I'm...*groans* really starting to dislike that elf. Little help here Chilly?
    Chilly: Wight, luckiwy you crashed with a moglin!

    <<Chilly creates a blue sphere in its hands, sends it towards You and it shatters to emit two blue rings of light, blue sparkles and white snowflakes fall slowly to the ground, You walk in immediately from the left>>
    Chilly: Yayyys! <<You>> is good as new!
    <<You>>: Thanks Chilly, I'm feeling less flattened.

    <<Chilly turns to the right towards the stone path>>
    Chilly: Which way do you think we should go. I saw those thieves fly over that mountain, but there's something about this path... seems so inviting!
    Two red arrows appear, one up at the mountains and the other right at the stone path, click to continue.
    Two battles from Monster Pool in each room with a full heal after
    spoiler:

    right > right to enter lagoon or up to continue > right > right > right > right > right > up > up

    <<Chilly and You walk in from the left to stand on a pool of shallow water surrounded by trees>>
    <<You>>: Huh. Looks like a dead end, Chilly.
    Chilly: Ohhh what a nice lagoon though! Maybe just dips me toesies in for a second.

    <<Three bubbles rises to the surface of the deeper and darker waters>>
    <<You>>: I dunno Chilly, something about those bubbles seem ominous.
    Chilly: Silly, <<You>>. What could possib-

    <<Chilly turns around and runs off to the left as a blue creature with sharp teeth emerges from the deeper and darker waters>>
    <<You>>: Where ya going Chilly? Not wanna dip your toesis anymore?

    Battle: Lagoon Leviathan
    Full Heal

    Shop: Lagoon Leviathan

    Spells:
    Lagoon Leviathan Blast (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

    <<Crooked Merchant with his left arm crossed, points his right finger at Gingersnaps and Stabbystiltskin with gift boxes in their arms as they stand on a path near a warehouse with barrels stacked on crates and stacks of wood within the jungle>>
    Crooked Merchant: ...and this was all you grabbed? Humph! Despite your bumbling as least you manged to bring something back.
    Crooked Merchant: No wood chipper for you today boys. Now get those packages into the warehouse!

    <<Gingersnaps and Stabbystiltskin turns to the right and hop or walk off in that direction, You and Chilly walk in from the left>>
    <<You>>: YOU?!

    <<Crooked Merchant turns to the left>>
    Chilly: Hey it's that merchant with the funny hat that sold us the ornaments... those bad, bad ornamnets. You know him, <<You>>?
    <<You>>: This is the guy that the attack that destroyed Lolosia! AFTER trying to enslave me for his crew!
    Crooked Merchant: Well well well, look who it is. Don't go holding a grudge, it's just business <<You>, just business.
    Chilly: Why would you steal our pwesents? ...and what have you done with Frosty Rick?!
    Crooked Merchant: It's a beautiful plan really. Every year people throw out broken ornaments. I collected tons of their unwanted ornaments, and with a little help from Moonchaser, was able to bring them to life.
    Crooked Merchant: Then reselling them back to saps like you was a nice little bonus. I made money coming and going! Llike I said, nothing personal, just business.
    <<You>>: You're going to be finding the business end of my foot very soon merchant!
    Crooked Merchant: Oooh, sounds like my cue. Forgive me for not hanging around but I have loot to count. Ahh... but I will leave a suitable replacement if a physical encounter is what you seek.
    Crooked Merchant: Whip! Trip! Show these two what happens to those who meddle in my affairs.

    <<A red hat, blue shirt, green pants gnome tangled in decorative lights jumps in from the the rightand a green hat and pulls in a yellow shirt, blue pants gnome from behind>>
    Whip: Look what we have here, Trip. Which one should we throttle first?
    Trip: I got me eye on that little blue fella there.
    <<You>>: You cannot be serious...
    Chilly: Awww... they are tangled. Chilly will free them!

    <<Chilly begins to walk over to the gnomes>>
    <<You>>: Chilly, no-

    Battle: Tangled Gnomes
    Full Heal

    <<Crooked Merchant raises his left hand to tip his hat as he bends on his right knee and slides his left leg wide to the side>>
    Crooked Merchant: Well you know what they say... he who runs away lives to sell another day!

    <<In a close up Crooked Merchant bumps his head on Captain Rhubarb's chest, bounces backwards and lands on his posterior, Rhubarb looks at him with a cutlass in his left hand>>
    Crooked Merchant: You?!

    <<Rhubarb raises his cutlass, the tip touching the top edge of the merchant's hat, the merchant has his left arm crossed, his right arm behind to support his backward lean and bent left leg>>
    Captain Rhubarb: Aye you filthy bilge rat! Ye be payin for all tha trouble ye caused.
    <<You>>: Captain Rhubarb! But how?
    Captain Rhubarb: I seen ye flyin' tub pass overhead chasin' after that lion. Figured I better come check it out. Look like I made tha right choice as now I get to keelhaul this wretched worm!
    Crooked Merchant: Now, now let's not be hasty! I can offer you all the gold you could ever want, enough to buil-
    Captain Rhubarb: Belay that sniveling! Time you make right fer all ye meddlin-

    <<A purple pegalion with golden armor flies down to clutch the merchant with its feet and flies away to the right>>
    Crooked Merchant: As appealing as that sounds you'll have to excuse me. Business awaits!
    Chilly: What now? Looks like the merchant got away.
    <<You>>: We have to get all these gifts back. Cap'n, think you can help us get them loaded onto your ship?
    Captain Rhubarb: I be glad to help, <<You>>. I'll get me crew on it!
    Chilly: What bout Frosty Rick?
    <<You>>: Oh yeah, let's see if we can find Chilly's missing friend here...
    Chilly:
    Coming next Week: Gift Delivery!
    Shop: Island of Misfit Ornaments

    Weapons:
    Tangled Gnome Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Tangled Gnomechucks (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Tangled Gnome Staff (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Shields:
    Chaser Bracer (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Replay Intro Decorate the Tree
  • Replay Part 1 Stolen Gifts!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    Monster Pool

    Hydra
    Myte
    Skeeter
    StormZard
    Swamp Trog
    Tytoa
    3 Text errors are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Crooked Merchant: ...and this was all you grabbed? Humph! Despite your bumbling as least you manged to bring something back.
    Should be "at" least you "managed".
    Chilly: Hey it's that merchant with the funny hat that sold us the ornaments... those bad, bad ornamnets.
    Should be "ornaments"
  • AQ  Post #: 31
    1/15/2018 20:30:30   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Frostval
    Gift Delivery!

    Today's Events or 2017 Frostval Portrait > Gift Delivery!

    <<You sit on the ReignDragon Rider wearing an Ice Plate armor flying across a leafless forest and makes a landing in front of a house.>>
    <<You>>: That was no problem! Now to deliver the gift!

    <<Three animated Knock! occur in front of a wooden door, the door opens outwards to reveal black indoor>>
    !!!: Woah! Thank you so much! This is the best Frostval ever!
  • :-)

    War camp

    Frostval: Gift Delivery!

    We did it! We stopped the Crooked Merchant's evil plan! Now comes the hard part - we have to deliver all the Frostval gifts to all the good girls and boys as soon as possible, to ensure that everyone has a happy Frostval!

    Clickies
    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Artix
    Click on Artix's axe to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
    Artix's axe
    Artix Krieger the Paladin will join you in battle!

    Robina
    Click on Robina's bow if you want her to join you in battle! She will replace any other guests.
    Robina's bow
    Robina the Ranger will join you in battle!

    Galanoth
    Click on Galanoth's sword to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
    Galanoth's helm
    Galanoth the Dragonslayer joins you in battle!

    Warlic
    Click on Warlic's staff to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
    Warlic's crystal ball
    Warlic will help you in battle!

    Twilly: You dids it! You saved Frostval from all those ugwy sweaters! Now we gotsta deliver all these gifts!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
    • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this!

  • Deliver a gift!
  • To Battle!
    How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Five
  • ENDLESS

    You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!

  • Deliver a gift!
    <<You sit on the ReignDragon Rider wearing an Ice Plate armor flying across a leafless forest and makes a landing in front of a house.>>
    Two Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
    [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.

  • Guardian Tower!
  • Return to Camp

  • Explore Camp
    Fir Trees and two left Moglin Huts
    Nighttime in Frostvale is the coldest time of all. Dress warmly!

    Ice Moglins
    The Ice Moglins hail you as a hero for saving Frostval! Time to deliver some presents!

    Red and purple striped with a pink bow gift
    This one is addressed to -- The Wicked King?!?! Better deliver it last.

    Red and purple striped with blue bow gift and Green dotted blue with a peach bow gift
    Oooooh, this present is going to the Guardian Tower. I wonder what's in it?

    Green and red striped with a purple bow gift
    I wonder what's inside? *shake shake sha--CRACK tink tink* ._.; You saw nothing.

  • Back to Town

    Once War meter reaches 100%
    <<Outside in Frostval, You face Chilly who is holding a paper, four other Frost moglins are outside standing in front of their huts>>
    <<You>>: We did it! All the gifts are delivered!
    Chilly: Not so fast! I checked the list a second time, and some presents didn't get delivered!
    <<You>>: But they're not here! Where would they be??

    <<Robina enters from the right>>
    Robina: <<You>>! I found some tracks! It looks like gifts are still being stolen.!
    <<You>>: Well, let's go get 'em! We're running out of time!

    <<Crooked Merchant stands on the right facing a house on wheels on the left in front of a hill of twenty seven stacked gift boxes>>
    <<You>>: Stop right there, Zorbak!

    <<Chilly, Robina and You walk in from the left>>
    <<You>>: Hey, you're not Zorbak.
  • duh
    Crooked Merchant: Oh just a few wagon loads is all I need to at least break even. You owe me that!
    <<You>>: W... what?? I'm going to give you what you're owed!
    Crooked Merchant: I think not. You have yet to me my greatest creation... Captain Jingles!

    Battle: Captain Jingles
    Full Heal

    Crooked Merchant: Noooo, not Jingles! I had so much more work for you to do! Why?! Why?! Whyyyyyyyy?!
    Crooked Merchant: Humbug! I've had enough of your abuse. Moonchaser!

    <<A purple pegalion with golden armor flies down to the merchant>>
    <<You>>: Oh no you don't!
  • Fight!

    Battle: Moonchaser
    Full Heal

    <<The merchant turns a tint of red while shaking up and down>>
    Crooked Merchant: You wretched little meddlers!
  • D:<

    <<The merchant continues shaking up and down>>
    Crooked Merchant: You think you've won but I will spend the rest of my days making your life miserable!
  • D:<<
    Crooked Merchant: I will haunt you at every corner. You're going to turn and *BOOM* there I'll be, waiting to destroy you!
  • D:<<<

    <<A beast with an icicle attached to its chin descends its muscular grey arm on the merchant into the snow on the right, his yell is heard>>
    Crooked Merchant: I will use my vast riches to construct a giant laser-- nono ROBOT with LASERS! You will NEVER be able to escape! nowhere to run or h-
  • x_____x

    <<The merchant's hat flies off a short distance away from the impact that laid him on the snow covered ground>>
    Chilly: Frosty Rick!

    <<Chilly walks to the right and hugs Frosty Rick's furred fist>>
    Chilly: I've been so worried! Where have you been?!

    <<The sound of a grumble is heard>>
    Chilly: You tried stopping those bad ornaments and they trapped you? Left you tied up in a pit?

    <<The sound of a puff of air through nostrils is heard>>
    <<You>>: THAT's Frosty Rick?! I thought he was a moglin. You said you were singing songs and baking cookies...
    Chilly: Frosty Rick is a moglin, silly. He has a beautiful voice and the only baritone in our Frostvale Choir. He brings us down a whole octave!

    <<The sound of a puff of air through nostrils is heard>>
    Chilly: In a good way!
    <<You>>: How on Lore is that a moglin?!
  • :o
    Chilly: Legends has it that Frosty Rick ate allll his vegetables when he was growing up.
    <<You>>: You're telling me VEGETABLES did that to him?!

    <<The sound of a grumble is heard>>
    Chilly: Frosty Rick says "Yes."
    Chilly: You must be famished! Let's get you out of this cold weather and get some warm cookies in your belly!

    <<The sound of a puff of air through nostrils is heard>>
    Chilly: Frosty Rick says we should invite everyone!
    <<You>>: Yeah let's get him inside, I'd love to see that one myself.
  • End!
    Shop: Gift Delivery '17
    Armors:
    Moonchaser Rider (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Ornament Golem Assault (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Misc:
    Cracked Ornament (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Mailroom Clerk (Lv 5, 20 wins)
    Gift Carrier (Lv 10, 50 wins)
    Determined Dispatcher (Lv 20, 100 wins)
    Unflappable Courier (Lv 30, 200 wins)
    Postal Director (Lv 50, 350 wins)
    Chief Officer (Lv 70, 600 wins)
    Postmaster General (Lv 100, 1000 wins)


    <<Scene at Frostvale with Chilly close up the screen, two Frost moglins are outside their huts, a chest is a few steps away from Chilly on the right>>
    Chilly: Great job, <<You>>! You've saved Frostval and all the citizens of Battleon! I think it's time to open your well-earned presents!

  • Guardian Tower!

  • Replay Intro
  • Replay Part 1
  • Replay Part 2

  • Back to Town

    Monster Pool


    Frost Berserker
    Frost Colossus
    Frost Goliath
    Frost Herculean
    Frost Titan
    Frost Trooper
    Gologowl
    Granny
    IceCat
    Ice Cweam
    Ice Dragon
    Jotun Combatant
    Jotun Commander
    Jotun Executioner
    Jotun Fighter
    Jotun Hero
    Jotun Knight
    Jotun Leader
    Jotun Marauder
    Jotun Raider
    Jotun Shevite
    Jotun Warrior
    Tree Slugger
    Tundra Reaver
    Two-Bear
    1 Text error is underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Robina: <<You>>! I found some tracks! It looks like gifts are still being stolen.!
    Should be only one punctuation.

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 1/22/2018 17:34:43 >
  • AQ  Post #: 32
    1/18/2018 14:15:07   
      In Media Res
     Cranberry Cocktail of Order


    The last three Wars of the Fangs are now available in the Darkovian battlegrounds.
    AQ  Post #: 33
    1/21/2018 20:40:47   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Fate
    Of The
    Uncreated
    Forgotten Memories

    Darkovia > DracoPyre Legacy > Forgotten Memories

    <<A scene at Battleon, followed by a zoom in to the front of the Inn>>
    <<You walk in from the left to face Twilly holding a staff and standing on a pentagonal flat rock in front of the Inn>>
    <<You>>: ...what happened next is strange, I awoke in the middle of ... some odd site in Darkovia. I do not recall how I got there but there were large stones looming in a circle. I don't recall ever leaving Battle.
    <<You>>: And why Darkovia? I haven't been back there since the trouble with Gracefang...
    Twilly: Twilly doesn't like the sound of it. This is like the tenth time you have had this happen.
    <<You>>: Tenth? I don't remember this happening ever before.
    Twilly: <<You>> never does remember and thats is the problems!! Something very bad is happening to yous, and y'all keeps acting like everythings okay.
    <<You>>: When did this start?
    Twilly: Uhm....
  • ??
    <<You>>: Twilly?
  • ????
    Twilly: Well....
  • ??????
    <<You>>: Well what Twilly!?
  • ?!?!?!?!
    Twilly: That's just it - I can't remembers either! I knows this keeps happening but something's affect my memory as well.

    <<Drakath with his left hand holding his sword over his left shoulder walks downwards to stop between Twilly and You>>
    Drakath: It's affecting everyone. It's as if someone or something is messing with time. At first there were small clues but now I am pretty sure I have figured out who is doing it.
  • :o
    <<You>>: Who?! And why?!
    Drakath: One step at a time, Chosen. We need to verify my suspicion first. Go back to Darkovia where you most recently awoke and dig around. Maybe you will find something.

    <<You and Twilly walk in from the left stopping at a path in the grass that leads into the leafless trees of Darkovia Forest>>
    <<You>>: Well here's the edge of Darkovia Forest. We're not too far from the place where I woke up.
    Twilly: Twilly does not like the were-nasties! You lead the way Chosen.
  • Battle with Twilly's help!
      Twilly will now battle by your side!
  • Battle alone.

    Six Battles from Monster Pool with Full heals after each two

    <<You and Twilly walk in the from left in the center of slow moving fog within the circle of stone pillars with horizontal pillars on resting on top>>

    Battle: NightBane
    Full Heal

    Twilly: !!! Nightbane?! That's not possible!

    <<Ryuusei walks in from the bottom right>>
    Ryuusei: You're right - it shouldn't be possible.
    <<You>>: Why not? Nightbane is always a problem here.
    Twilly: !!??
    Ryuusei: !!??
    Twilly: This is VEWY bad.
    Ryuusei: I agree; come with us, <<You>>.
    <<You>>: What are the two of you up to?

    <<You walk in from the left with Twilly to face Ryuusei on the right standing on the red carpet next to pillars connected to another by walls of water with bubbles floating to the upward>>
    <<You>>: Hmm.
    Ryuusei: Abode, are you present?
    <<You>>: So what's this about Nightbane anyway?
    Ryuusei: Do you not remember? Cenara and Donovan?
    <<You>>: I know Cenara -- she's the White Abbess' daughter right? Who's Donovan?
    Twilly: <<You>>, who is Gracefang?
    <<You>>: I don't know. Should I?
    Twilly: It's worse that we thoughts! You knew when we started!!
    <<You>>: What is this place anyway?
    Ryuusei: The Hall of Memories?

    <<Darkness comes in from the top left behind You>>
    <<You>>: What's that?
    ENTROPY: Allow me to enlighten you, Chosen. The Hall of Memories is where you become nothing but a memory, and then not even that!
    ENTROPY: Prepare to meet your doom...
    To be continued...
    Shop: Fate of the Uncreated

    Weapons:
    Nightbane Clawclub (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Nightbane Clawstaff (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Call Twilly (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    NightZard
    Vampbeast
    Vampire Warrior
    Werebeast
    Werewolf Warrior

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 2/17/2018 22:07:25 >
  • AQ  Post #: 34
    2/18/2018 20:09:28   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Fate
    Of The
    Uncreated
    In The Land That Never Was

    Darkovia > DracoPyre Legacy > In The Land That Never Was

    Previously...

    <<You walk in from the left with Twilly to face Ryuusei on the right standing on the red carpet next to pillars connected to another by walls of water with bubbles floating to the upward>>
    <<You>>: I know Cenara -- she's the White Abbess' daughter right? Who's Donovan?
    Twilly: <<You>>, who is Gracefang?
    <<You>>: I don't know. Should I?
    Twilly: It's worse that we thoughts! You knew when we started!!
    <<You>>: What is this place anyway?
    Ryuusei: The Hall of Memories?

    <<Darkness comes in from the top left behind You>>
    <<You>>: What's that?
    ENTROPY: Allow me to enlighten you, Chosen. The Hall of Memories is where you become nothing but a memory, and then not even that!
    ENTROPY: Prepare to meet your doom...
    War camp

    Fate
    Of The
    Uncreated
    In The Land That Never Was

    Something has gone very wrong with time and ENTROPY is clearly behind it. Where are your memories? Who are you, anyway? Fight for your very existence.


    25%

    <<You walk in from the left to stand next to Ryussei Cartwright and behind Twilly, Nightbane flies down and reverts to human form on the ground with his right arm outstretched in a red background illuminated by a large white full moon partially covered by a cloud of darkness>>
    Balius: Go, <<You>>. Now! I will hold them off here.
    <<You>>: Them?

    <<Balius lowers his right arm>>
    Balius: You do not yet know?
    <<You>>: Who exactly are you, again?
    Balius: You must fight, <<You>>! Fight as you have never done before! Literally!
    Twilly: What is going on, Nightbanes?
    Ryussei Cartwright: Uncreation.
    Balius: Yes.
    50%

    <<You walk in from the left to stand next to Twilly, to face Ryussei Cartwright on the right on snow tundra with mountains in the distance illuminated by a gradient of orange to yellow light in the sky>>
    <<You>>: Nightbane died... Donovan took the body... there was... Abode... Erebus...
    <<You>>: But then, how is Balius here?
    Ryussei Cartwright: A more apt question is just where exactly "here" is.
    <<You>>: Huh? What do you mean?
    Ryussei Cartwright: We were in the Hall, but Abode is not here and not responding.
    Ryussei Cartwright: Furthermore, I cannot communicate with my Lord. I can conclude only one thing: we are nowhere at all.
    60%

    <<You walk in from the left to stand next to Twilly to face Erebus appearing on the right next to Ryussei Cartwright a distance away from a volcano below a purple to grey gradient sky>>
    <<You>>: Dhows! Are you behind this?!
    Erebus: Of course not! Your uncreation threatens the existence of everything I have done.
    <<You>>: Then why are you here?
    Erebus: I dare not stand against ENTROPY. Naught can escape its inevitable grasp.

    <<Erebus moves its right arm to open a portal in the shape of a slash to a grey Battleon flashing a tint of white>>
    Erebus: But if you would live, enter my portal.
    75%

    <<You walk in from the left to stand next to Twilly to face Ryussei Cartwright on the right a few steps in front of the Inn>>
    <<You>>: We aren't the only ones that came through that portal!
    Ryussei: Yes. That is very concerning, but at the moment we must concern ourselves with where we are now.
    Ryussei: Something about this is eerily familiar...
    85%

    <<You walk in from the left to stand next to Twilly to face Ryussei Cartwright on the right a few steps in front of the Inn>>
    Ryussei: Entropy is close by. The creatures are changing again and so is-
    <<The scene transitions to the Nightmare Realm, Nightmare Queen forms from the swirling darkness and summons her sword in her left hand>>
    Nightmare Queen: How delightful! <<You>>, Chosen of Lore, comes to recieve my great beneficence.
    <<You>>: Beneficence?
    Nightmare Queen: Oh, indeed! You are very close to home now, and I shall aid in your return.
    <<You>>: I sense that there's a "but" coming.
    Nightmare Queen: But I dare not draw ENTROPY's gaze to myself -- not if he wields so wrecklesly the power of Uncreation!
    Nightmare Queen: So, of course, I cannot be seen to be cooperating. You'll need to fight your way through my realm.

    Twilly: Twilies is scawed for you, but Twilies will try to be bwave!
    Twilly:If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this

    Chest
    If you become a Guardian you can click this chest to take the Tarnished Caliburn into battle!

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: Get your potions here! Free samples for Guardians! Full heals from the punch bowl! Talk to me for specialty potions!
  • Deal!
    <<You>>: Wait... Lucretia? What are you doing here?
  • ???
    Lucretia: Running a shop! I wouldn't be much of a businesswoman if I didn't go where the customers were, no?
  • I guess?
    Lucretia: If you want, I have a shop set up out back for specialty potions!

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piņa colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • To Battle!
      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.

  • Guardian Mission!
  • Explore Camp

    Once the war meter reaches 100%
    Four Battles with Full heal after each two

    Battle: Gramlin
    Full Heal

    <<You walk in from the left to stand next to Ryussei Cartwright and behind Twilly to face Lord The'Galin on the right in the distance are yellow green mountains illuminated by a red to yellow gradient sky>>
    Ryussei: Lord The'Galin, surely you do not serve ENTROPY's goals?
    The'Galin: Quite the opposite, but I still needed to hide your progress. <<You>>, I have perfected your method of recreation.

    <<In a flash of yellow light, Lauren appears>>
    Lauren: We have.
    The'Galin: Yes, we. But here, Chosen, you re-enter a world not as you left it. ENTROPY has run amok. Deren is in civil war.
    Lauren: And those that have never been, have been, again.
    <<You>>: Come again?
    The'Galin: ENTROPY has mastered the powers of my own Mantle, <<You>>. Surely that is obvious.
    <<You>>: I had noticed that bit about me being uncreated, yeah.
    The'Galin: Now he has loosed the forces of the uncreated on Lore. Now, to send you and Ryuusei back to Battleon.

    <<You and Ryussei appear a few steps away from the Inn to face Falerin>>
    Falerin: Welcome back to the land of the being, <<You>>.
    Falerin: I feel I must warn you that the world is not as you left it. Nor can it ever be.
    <<You>>: Loremaster, what do you mean? And for the sake of our friendship, please don't respond with some vague riddle.
    Falerin: Deserved. And I won't. ENTROPY ripped you from the timeline. Lore struggled to repair the damage, but it altered time itself to fill in the gaps.
    <<You>>: I see, But now that I have returned, can't things just resume where they left off?
    Falerin: I am afraid not. Messing with time is an unpleasant business.
    <<You>>: *sigh* And uncreation messes with time.
    Falerin: The timeline that was is no more. You return, but the wounds remain.
    Falerin: Much as you helped stitch me back together, I will do my best to help you. But just as I will never be quite the same as I was before Erebus killed me, the world we recreate will never be quite as it was before.
    Falerin: Abode, I realize you are still in pain, but are you ready?
    <<You>>: What happened to Abode?
    Falerin: He was forced into his human form and killed. ENTROPY did this so that Abode's mechanisms could be manipulated. This is part of how you were uncreated.
    Falerin: And also part of why -- unlike the other powers -- I will not be at all subtle in my aid of you. He has already declared war on me.

    To be continued...
    Shop: In The Land that Never Was

    Weapons:
    Winds of Time Bow (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Winds of Change Tome (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Un-Uncreated Soldier (Lv 5, 20 wins)
    Un-Uncreated Undaunted Soldier (Lv 10, 50 wins)
    Un-Uncreated Undaunted Lord (Lv 20, 100 wins)
    Un-Uncreated Unflinching Lord (Lv 30, 200 wins)
    Un-Uncreated Unflinching Warmonger (Lv 50, 350 wins)
    Un-Uncreated Unstoppable Warmonger (Lv 70, 600 wins)
    Un-Uncreated Unstoppable Warlord (Lv 100, 1000 wins)

  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    Battle Whale
    Brilhado Mage
    Brilhado Ranger
    Brilhado Warrior
    Cyberchaun
    Evil Tiki
    Exodus Beastmaster
    Fire Drakel Warrior
    Fishguts
    Frost Berserker
    Fusian
    Gologowl
    Ice Noctherezza
    Kilikiero
    Krie-Guardian Mage
    Krie-Guardian Rogue
    Krie-Guardian Warrior
    Malzar
    Shadow Hydra
    Tytoa
    Undead Knight
    Worm Rider
    3 Text errors are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Nightmare Queen: How delightful! <<You>>, Chosen of Lore, comes to recieve my great beneficence.
    Should be "receive".
    Nightmare Queen: But I dare not draw ENTROPY's gaze to myself -- not if he wields so wrecklesly the power of Uncreation!
    Should be "recklessly".
    <<You>>: I see, But now that I have returned, can't things just resume where they left off?
    Should be lowercase "but".
  • AQ  Post #: 35
    2/26/2018 2:06:29   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Season of Shipping!

    Today's Event or Snugglefest Portal Painting > Season of Shipping

    <<You walk in from the left to stop and stand on the flat stone on the edge of the grassy cliff overlooking Battleon>>
    <<You>>: What a wonderful Snugglefest it's been! I've helped so many today, but I feel that there's still room for one more adventure.
    ???: Hero, there you are! I need your help!
    <<You>>: Called it!

    <<Aquella levitates in from the right to in front of You>>
    <<You>>: Aquella! What's wrong?
    Aquella: Have you seen Captain Rhubarb?
    <<You>>: Not lately. Why?
    Aquella: I went to Lolosia for some... business, and I noticed the Red Betty wasn't in harbor!
    <<You>>: Maybe he's out sailing?
    Aquella: On Snugglefest? Really?
    <<You>>: Oh right - Floyd would never leave Lolosia during Snugglefest, and the Captain would never leave without him.
    Aquella: Huh? Oh, yes! Floyd. He has a girlfriend near there so that's why I'm concerned
    <<You>>: Not to worry Aquella! We will find the good Cap'n! I don't suppose you have any leads?
    Aquella: I thought someone in Battleon might have seen him, since it is the main trade hub on this continent.
    <<You>>: Well then, no time like the present!
    After questioning the shops around Battleon with no luck, you arrive at Robina Hood's shop...

    <<You walk in and Aquella levitates in from the left to face Robina on the right in her shop>>
    Robina: <<You>> and Aquella! What can I do for you?
    <<You>>: Hey Robina. Have you seen Captain Rhubarb?
    Robina: Funny that you mention him - I was out on my morning patrols near Mount Daijin and found this note attached to a tree with a shuriken. Take a look.
    Notice to all Ninjas:

    Be on the lookout for any pirates
    near Lolosia. Elizabeth last
    spotted near docks. Suspected
    Kidnapping. Interrogate all
    suspects on sight.

  • Oh no!
    <<You>>: That doesn't sound good. Elizabeth and Captain Rhubarb missing at the same time....
    Aquella: But I searched the nearby waters of Lolosia, there was no sign of him or the Red Betty! Nor was there any sign of Elizabeth.
    <<You>>: Let's go check out the Ninjutsu Temple, maybe we can figure out what Elizabeth was doing there.

    <<You wallk in and Aquella levitates in from the left in Screen 3>>
  • Battle with Aquella's help!
      Aquella will now battle by your side!

  • Battle alone.

    Two Battles: Ninja
    Full Heal

    Two Battles: Ninja
    Full Heal

    <<You wallk in and Aquella levitates in from the left in Screen 4 without the NPC>>
    <<You>>: Wow, all those ninjas and no sign of Elizabeth?
    Aquella: She does not appear to be here... though there is something on the floor there.
    <<You>>: Ooo, a clue!
    Cruise
    on board the
    F.F.
    Freighter

    Tours leaving
    Lolosia!

    Voucher good for one free buffet!
  • Continue
    <<You>>: This appears to be a promotional flyer for a free cruise on board the F.F. Freighter. It looks like the voucher was torn off at the bottom.
    Aquella: The F.F. Freighter? I've never heard of that ship before. Where was it supposed to depart?
    <<You>>: It looks like it was scheduled to leave Lolosia yesterday, but there's no destination mentioned, and it doesn't say when it's going to return.
    Aquella: It wasn't anywhere near there yesterday, so the ship could be anywhere by now.
    <<You>>: Let's go talk with Sailor Boon? Maybe he might remember something. Unless we find some sort of sign along the way.

    <<You wallk in and Aquella levitates in from the left in Screen 3 with a large crate with the sign Clues In Here nailed onto the front whose left side is opened>>
    <<You>>: I didn't mean that literally!
    Aquella: This sign looks awfully suspicious.
    <<You>>: Yes, but it must be fate that it was put here as I was just talking about it.
    <<You>>: After all, what are the odds that someone was listening in on our conversation and just happened to assemble this trap so quickly?
    Aquella: Considering how prevalent scrying and teleportation magic is, I'd say pretty high.
    <<You>>: I like those odds!

    <<You enter the large crate and it shakes a little>>
    <<You>>: Well, I'm not sure if this is a clue, but it's definitely a shoe!
    Aquella: A shoe?
    <<You>>: Yes... though upon further inspection, I'm pretty sure it belongs to the Captain. The smell alone is enough to confirm that.
    Aquella: Oh? Let me see.

    <<Aquella levitates towards the right into the large crate, the left side closes and as dust clouds swirl around, the sign changes to Ain't I a stinker?, the crate then disappears>>

    <<You walk in and Aquella levitates in from the left on the deck of a ship with barrels stacked on crates and lumber>>
    <<You>>: Ok, MAYBE you were right about the trap thing.
    Aquella: You think so?
    <<You>>: I blame the sign. It was very convincing.
    Aquella: ...Anyways, we appear to be on a ship.
    <<You>>: Yes, a ship with shipping crates.
    Aquella: How exactly does this help us find--
    ???: Avast ye, scalawag, I'll ask ye again. What'd ya do with my ship?
    Aquella: Nevermind...

    <<Elibabet on the left and Captain Rhubarb on the right face each other kneeling down inside a large crate>>
    Elizabeth: Don't play dumb with me, brute. You set this entire "cruise" up so you could try to get an edge over my ninjas.

    <<They are in a large crate with chains around it near barrels stacked on small crates>>
    Captain Rhubarb: Stop trying to trick me! I know ya stole me ship with tha' giant smoke screen that appeared out of nowhere!

    <<You walk in and Aquella levitates in from the left a few steps away from the crate with chains>>
    <<You>>: Uhm... are we interrupting something?
    Captain Rhubarb: <<You>>?
    Aquella: Rhubarb?? What are you doing with.. her?
    Captain Rhubarb: "Tis not what it looks like! This landlubber somehow keelhauled me ship 'n' crew!
    Elizabeth: I know nothing of your crew and ship! I want to know how you managed to knock me out with this phony cruise scam!
    <<You>>: Wait a second here....
    Aquella: Is something wrong?
    <<You>>: This feels like... a set up. Captain and Elizabeh clearly don't have any idea how they got here, and us being here has only added to the confusion. All on Snugglefest!
    Captain Rhubarb: When ye word it like that, it does sound suspicious.
    <<You>>: So I propose this entire escapade was arranged by a truly sinister mastermind who wanted to stir up trouble on Snugglefest and use the well known rivalry of pirates and ninjas to try to ruin the event!
    ???: Curses, I've been discovered!

    <<A green orc with an orange colored mohawk, blue on the left and white on the right facepaint, blue 1 inside a white circle painted on his chest, a Lore #1 red flag in the left hand wearing pauldrons and kneepads jumps and bends downward onto the deck, catching a stack of boxes decreasing in size upwards>>
    <<You>>: It's... some guy!
    #1 Fan: Not just any guy, I'm the Biggest Fan of Lore!
    <<You>>: I swear we've done this before?
    #1 Fan: I assure you I am an entirely original concept!
    <<You>>: Right. So are you going to explain why you're trying to ruin Snugglefest?
    #1 Fan: I'm not trying to ruin it, I'm trying to enhance it!
    #1 Fan: Everyone knows that pirates and ninjas dislike each other, so I thought by getting their leaders together they could talk it out reasonably and end the fighting!
    <<You>>: By kidnapping them with fake cruise flyers and.... whatever you did to the Red Betty?
    Captain Rhubarb: Tell me what you did with her!
    #1 Fan: Your ship is hidden in the waters near Paxia. The crew thought it was a deserted island and are having a party.
    Captain Rhubarb: Did y'at least anchor her proper?
    #1 Fan: Uhm.... it's very hard to throw around anchors while wearing a big foam finger.
    Captain Rhubarb: You mean she's adrift???
    #1 Fan: I'm sure Floyd took good care of it before he started the party!

    <<Floyd emits hearts as he sits besides his girlfriend on the sandy island, the Red Betty is drifting forward to the left in the distance>>
    <<You>>: Back to the matter at hand, why did you think putting Captain and Elizabeth inside a box would settle things?
    #1 Fan: It's quite simple. I'm a Shipper.
    <<You>>: A what now?
    #1 Fan: A Shipper! This is my frigate, the Fantastical Fantasy Freighter!
    <<You>>: That explains nothing at all.
    #1 Fan: Look, you know how those treasure chests show up when there's no one else around to do it? SOMEONE has to move them around, and that's what I do.
    <<You>>: But I've never seen these crates or this boat before!
    #1 Fan: Of course not! I'm working behind the scenes making sure everything runs smoothly! If someone needs an item moved somewhere that can't be done with conventional magic, I ship it there!
    <<You>>: You're still not getting to the point.
    #1 Fan: The point is that, as a Shipper, what better way to resolve conflict then to ship two people together aboard my ship!
    <<You>>: Ship two people together?
    #1 Fan: Yeah! It's where you take two people who hate each other, put them in a convoluted situation that gets them talking, and they magically become friends!
    <<You>>: I'm not quite sure that's what that means.
    #1 Fan: It makes PERFECT sense in my head!
    <<You>>: Are you sure you really help deliver things around Lore? You kinda just sound like some random fan making things up....
    #1 Fan: I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF LORE!
    Aquella: I concluded that this fan is beyond the point of logical discourse, <<You>>.
    <<You>>: I concur, Aquella. Looks like this "fan" is about to learn a tough lesson!
  • Fight!

    Battle: Number 1 Fan!
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: Well, this has been probably the oddest rescue I've ever made. Cap'n, think you can get us back home?
    Captain Rhubarb: Aye, but not from inside this blasted crate!
    <<You>>: Right, let's get you out of there!

    Shop: Season of Shipping

    Weapons:
    Foam Finger (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Summon Aquella (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    2 Text errors are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Aquella: Huh? Oh, yes! Floyd. He has a girlfriend near there so that's why I'm concerned
    Should be a period at the end.
    <<You>>: This feels like... a set up. Captain and Elizabeh clearly don't have any idea how they got here, and us being here has only added to the confusion. All on Snugglefest!
    Should be "Elizabeth".

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 3/5/2018 15:58:08 >
  • AQ  Post #: 36
    3/26/2018 17:31:37   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Blarney War: Ninja-Chauns

    Today's Event or Blarney Portal Painting > Blarney War: Ninja-Chauns

    Somewhere in the Skraeling Desert...
    <<You walk in from the left next to a cactus, a griffin flies in from the right and lands several steps in front of you>>
    <<You>>: Buzz off griffin, this treasure is mine!

    Battle: Desert Griffin
    Full Heal

    <<The griffin falls to the ground with its eyes closed defeated, a parchment is pinned to the griffin's neck with a golden sai>>
    <<You>>: What was that?! Seems to be a note attached to the neck...

    We appreciate you using the
    Ninja-Chaun Monster-
    Slaying Service. We have
    already saved you the
    trouble of counting the
    money this monster world
    drop, and taken it as down
    payment. Please send the
    remaining balance of
    8,998,000,000 to:

    Uncle Sham
    1 Rainbow Way

    Tips are appreciated!

  • Continue

    <<The note is no longer pinned by the sai on the griffin>>
    <<You>>: Ninja-chaun? Monster-Slaying Service? 9 BILLION gold?!
    <<You>>: I'll be paying Sham a visit, but it won't be to make a payment.

    <<Shinobi Sham holds a golden Naginata with a green handle with the end resting on the rainbow path as he moves his left arm up and down conducting a training session to leprechauns as black silhouettes>>
    Shinobi Sham: And-one and -tow and-three! Kick those toes higher! McWeasel, don' think I cannae see ya slackin' back there! Let's put some snap in them punches, lads!

    <<You walk in from the left and stop next to the rainbow path behind Sham>>
    <<You>>: Sham! You've got a lot of nerve giving ME a bill after robbing the monster I was about to defeat!

    <<Sham turns left with as he lifts up the naginata in his left hand>>
    Shinobi Sham: Ahhh, talk-folk. Come to pay ye bill have ya? Good, good... you wouldn' wanna be charged interest by waitin'.
    <<You>>: Wha-- you're a martial arts trainer now?
    Shinobi Sham: Aye, I found dis instruction veedya and've used its ancient techniques t' train me boys here to be DEADLY ASSASSINS. Figure it be a great time t' start up a new business.
    Shinobi Sham: Right before ya beat a poor, helpless monster, we swoop in and do the deed ourselves. Saves ya the trouble of carryin' all that loot.
    <<You>>: Instructional video? Lemme see that...

    <<Sham throws the video to You>>
    <<You>>: 'Chop Kick... Panda?!' Are you serious? This isn't an instructional video. This is one of those mockbusters people make to fool the grandparents into thinking they are buying the real thing.
    Shinobi Sham: Call it what ya will long-shanks. At 2 gold, I call it a sound investment. Now that'a be 8,998,000,000 gold, an' remember to tip at least 10%!
    <<You>>: I think your bandana is on too tight. I'm not paying that!!

    <<Sham raises the naginata vertically towards the skies>>
    Shinobi Sham: Hear that, lads? Got us a deadbeat here trying to skip out of her bill. Get her!

    <<Sham moves his naginata in a forward motion and the Leprechauns advance towards you>>

    War camp

    Blarney War
    The Ninja-chauns

    With the help of an instructional video, Shinobi Sham has trained his leprechauns in the ways of the ninja, creating a merciless army of gold-thieving assassins. You must defeat the leprechaun forces before there is no more gold left on Lore!.


    Leprechaun top hat
    You are now wearing a Leprechaun's top hat!

    4-leaf clover
    The magical 4-leaf clover just healed you!

    Robina
    Click on Robina's bow if you want her to join you in battle!
    Robina's bow
    Robina the Ranger will join you in battle!

    Warlic
    Click on Warlic's staff to have him join you in battle! He will replace any other guests.
    Warlic's crystal ball
    Warlic will help you in battle!

    Twilly: Twily doesn't even have neough money to pay attention! And now Sham wants my monies??
    Twilly:If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this

    Chest
    If you become a Guardian you can ride the Radiant Warhorse into battle!

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: Get your potions here! Free samples for Guardians! Full heals from the punch bowl! Talk to me for specialty potions!
  • Deal!
    <<You>>: Wait... Lucretia? What are you doing here?
  • ???
    Lucretia: Running a shop! I wouldn't be much of a businesswoman if I didn't go where the customers were, no?
  • I guess?
    Lucretia: If you want, I have a shop set up out back for specialty potions!

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piņa colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • To Battle!
      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.


  • Past Loot

  • Explore Camp

    Trees
    Mearly some trees, swaying gently in the breeze.

    Rainbow
    This rainbow leads to Leprechaunia!

    Sign
    According to the sign this is the portal to Leprechaunia

  • Back to Town

    Once the war meter reaches 100%
    Four Battles with Full heal after each two

    <<You walk in from the left to face Sham on the right, who turns a tint of red and shakes up and down>>
    Sham: ...but how?! All me trainin'... wasted!
    <<You>>: You're out of luck and ninja-chauns, Sham.

    <<Sham returns to the normal color of a yellow green hooded shinobi with a gold head band, pauldrons and greaves>>
    Sham: There were a couple secrets in the extras menu I didn't get to teach me boys yet. Know you'll know the full fury of Shinobi Sham!

    Battle: Shamnobi
    Full Heal

    <<Robina as a black sihouette walks into the light from the left and stands next to the rainbow painted path to the Portal to Leprechaunia, a glinting chest rests on the side of the path>>
    Robina: Great work, <<You>>! You sent Sham and his ninja-chauns packing back to Leprechaunia.
    Captain Rhubarb: Seems in their hurry the leprechauns left this chest behind. Open it up and whatever is in there is yours to keep!

    Click the chest to open, reveals eighteen stacks of gold coins, gold bar, blue gem, red gem while a purple gem and two coins fall to the ground
  • Get War Reward!
  • Skip Reward / Already Have It

    Shop: Blarney 2018: Ninja-Chauns

    Weapons:
    Kaze Shamrock Shuriken (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Tsuchi Shamrock Shuriken (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Hikari Shamrock Shuriken (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Kaze Shamrock Sensu (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Tsuchi Shamrock Sensu (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Hikari Shamrock Sensu (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Kaze Shamrock Naginata (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Tsuchi Shamrock Naginata (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Hikari Shamrock Naginata (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Blarney '18 Commemorative Spoon (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Sham Genin Menacer (Lv 10, 30 wins)
    Sham Genin Vanquisher (Lv 25, 100 wins)
    Sham Chunin Menace (Lv 45, 250 wins)
    Sham Chunin Vanquisher (Lv 70, 500 wins)
    Sham Jonin Menace (Lv 100, 1000 wins)
    Faces:
    Shamrock Shinobi F (Lv 15)
    Shamrock Shinobi M (Lv 15)

  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Past Loot Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    Cyberchaun
    Dragonchaun
    Giant Cyberchaun
    Giant Ninjachaun
    GO-LD Walker
    Leprechaun Power Armor
    Ninjachaun
    O'Greeny
    O'Meany
    O'Teeny
    Tiny Ninjachaun
    1 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Mearly some trees, swaying gently in the breeze.
    Should be "Merely".

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 4/2/2018 17:42:30 >
  • AQ  Post #: 37
    3/30/2018 20:37:19   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Robina Hood's Big Monster Hunt


    Today's Event or Robina's Shop > Quests! > Robina Hood's Big Monster Hunt

    Robina Hood's Big Monster Hunt
    Monsters threaten to chase the natural creatures from Farthwark Wood! Battle each one for the good of the forest... and collect 10 of their essences for great rewards!

    Robina: Hello <<You>>! Hope you came prepared to hunt some terrifying beasts that are roaming unchecked in the Farthwark Wood!

    Twilly
    Twilly has healed you!

    Chest
    This treasure chest can only be opened by a Guardian.
    Guardian Only, You open the chest and find a hunter's helmet inside!

  • Hunt the monsters!
    If there is not enough Essences upon clicking Turn in! <<You don't have enough of this monster's essence yet! You'll need to hunt more!>>
    Demon Essence 0/1
  • Turn in!

    Shop: Forest Demon Scythe

    Weapons:
    Forest Demon Scythe
    Titles:
    Monster Hunter (Lv 0)

    Whomp Essence 0/1
  • Turn in!

    Shop: Big Whomper

    Weapons:
    Big Whomper
    Titles:
    Monster Hunter (Lv 0)

    Witch Essence 0/1
  • Turn in!

    Shop: Witching Staff

    Weapons:
    Witching Staff
    Titles:
    Monster Hunter (Lv 0)

    Torchfoot Essence 0/1
  • Turn in!

    Shop: Torch Foot Brazier

    Weapons:
    Torch Foot Brazier (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

    Mantik Essence 0/1
  • Turn in!

    Shop: Fire Mantik Bow

    Weapons:
    Fire Mantik Bow (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

    Gorarog Essence 0/1
  • Turn in!

    Shop: Gourd Smasher

    Weapons:
    Gourd Smasher (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Armors:
    Gorarog Form (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

    Robina: Congratulations! I see this weapon lives up to Yulgar's usual excellent craftsmanship.
      Robina: Which monster do you want to hunt down?
    • Forest Demon!
      Chance of:
      Two standard or One boss Battles from Random Adventure or Forest Demon
      You collect a small sample of Forest Demon Essence!
    • Whomp!
      Chance of:
      Two standard or One boss Battles from Random Adventure or Whomp
      You collect a small sample of Whomp Essence!
    • Water Witch!
      Chance of:
      Two standard or One boss Battles from Random Adventure or Water Witch
      You collect a small sample of Water Witch Essence!
    • Torchfoot!
      Chance of:
      Two standard or One boss Battles from Random Adventure or Torch Foot
      You collect a small sample of Torch Foot Essence!
    • Fire Mantik!
      Chance of:
      Two standard or One boss Battles from Random Adventure or Fire Mantik
      You collect a small sample of Fire Mantik Essence!
    • Gorarog!
      Chance of:
      Two standard or One boss Battles from Random Adventure or Gorarog
      You collect a small sample of Gorarog Essence!

        Happy hunting <<You>>! There is one catch... If you lose a battle, or return to town, you will lose all of the essences that you collected an will need to start over.
      • Let's hunt!

    • Leave

        Robina: Are you sure? If you return to town, by the time you get back these essences will burn out and be ruined, so you will need to start over.
      • Yes, I'm sure.
      • On second thought...

  • Study your quarry!
    Robina: The monsters are scattered around Farthwark and you will need to search a specific area for the beast to appear. If you can defeat the monster they will drop an essence.
  • More
    Robina: Bring me 10 essences from a single monster and I will be able to fashion you a powerful weapon with Yulgar's help! That means with 6 monsters to hunt there are 6 weapons to collect!
  • More
    Robina: Which monster do you want to learn more about?
  • Forest Demon!
      Robina: The Forest Demon have been seen lurking around the northern woods using powerful magic to protect itself. I warn you, this is a very cunning monster.
    • More
      Robina: Bring back 10 Forest Demon essences and a mighty scythe will be your reward!

  • Whomp!
      Robina: The Whomp hides in the woods to the south, ready to ambush unsuspecting travelers. This monster will not be easy to track.
      Robina: Bring back 10 Whomp essences and a powerful hammer will be your reward!

  • Water Witch!
      Robina: The Water Witch is also able to defend herself with powerful magic. These sinister ladies have been spotted along the shoreline to the east.
    • More
      Robina: Bring back 10 Water Witch essences and a mystic staff will be your reward!

  • Torchfoot!
      Robina: Torch Foots - sorry, Torch Feet - have been seen lurking around the northern woods using powerful magic to protect itself. I warn you, this is a very cunning monster.
    • More
      Robina: Bring back 10 Torch foot essences and a powerful mace will be your reward!

  • Fire Mantik!
      Robina: Fire Mantiks are voracious predators, often eating their own mates. Be very careful as this monster will not hesitate to make you it's next meal.
    • More
      Robina: Bring back 10 Fire Mantik essences and a devestating bow will be your reward!

  • Gorarog!
      Robina: Gorarog are unnatural monstrosities, created by an unknown evil from simple, decorative gourds. For what demented reason no one knows.
    • More
      Robina: Bring back 10 Gorarog essences and a powerful hammer will be your reward!

  • More
    Robina: Or if you prefer, those same 10 Gorarog essences can unlock your own Gorarog Form armor!!
  • I'm ready to start hunting!
  • Back to Town!

    1 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Robina: Bring back 10 Fire Mantik essences and a devestating bow will be your reward!
    Should be "devastating".

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 8/4/2018 20:49:29 >
  • AQ  Post #: 38
    4/2/2018 20:17:34   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Grenwog
    Festival
    Egads, Exploding Eggs!

    Today's Event or April Fools' Portal Painting > Egads, Exploding Eggs!

    <<You walk in from the left to stop and stand on the flat stone a few steps away from Twilly on the edge of the grassy cliff overlooking Battleon>>
    <<You>>: Hello Twilly! Are you excited for the Grenwog Festival?
    Twilly: Hiyas! I love holidays! Good luck finding those eggs!
    <<You>>: Yes, there's nothing like finding eggs on-
    ???: THE DAY OF FOOLS!!
    <<You>>: Uhm... Twilly? It's the Grenwog Festival. I just said that.
    Twilly: That wasn't me!
    <<You>>: Huh? But there's only us here.
    Twilly: I have a very bad feeling....

    <<Five of Loco's clown markings appear next to the cliff, Twilly turns around and Loco appears in a puff of smoke>>
    Loco: Guess who's back??!
    <<You>>: Lucky O'LepreKhan?
    Loco: WHAT?
    <<You>>: You know, that rogue drakel general that plagued us three years in a row?
    <<You>>: The one that enhanced the Leprechauns with his famous alma-scichemy(TM) to turn gold into fuel for their war machine to take over the world?
    Loco: I KNOW who that was! Clearly your audience doesn't if you felt the need to explain such an obscure villain!! Besides, it's the wrong holiday, you dolt!
    <<You>>: I was really hoping that of all the villains brought back, it would be him instead of...
    Loco: VILLAIN? You DARE compare the demi-god of mischief and fortune to some pathetic lizard that tried three years in a row?!? The wretch even tried time travel and failed miserably!
    <<You>>: He's still a far more memorable character then you are.

    <<Loco turns a tint of red and emits steam from his ears>>
    Loco: Ghkk... *sputters*.... *deep breath*

    <<Loco returns to normal color and no longer emits steam>>
    Twilly: Looks like he was steaming....
    Loco: I make the punchlines around here!

    <<Twilly vanishes as five of Loco's clown markings appear in his place>>
    <<You>>: What did you do to Twilly?
    Loco: Don't worry about him, he's still HANGING around... by a thread!

    <<Twilly hangs onto black thread attached to the edge of a grassy cliff with his right hand with a worried look, swaying left and right>>
    Twilly: Now Twilly knows what a pinata must feel like.

    <<Returns to You and Loco on the grassy cliff overlooking Battleon>>
    <<You>>: Enough! What are you doing here? Where have you been? Why are you here? And probably most importantly, HOW are you here? It's Grenwog!
    Loco: Oh sure, NOW you want to know about my backstory. Maybe you should have thought of that before you tried stealing MY holiday!!!
    <<You>>: What? Grenwog isn't about you.
    Loco: It is NOT Grenwog! Your prank has gone on long enough!!
    <<You>>: Yes it is! Those monsters approaching are clearly Grenwog Festival themed!!

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<You>>: *huff* See?
    Loco: I don't know how you managed to pull this off, but rest assured, NO ONE out pranks me!
    <<You>>: It's not a prank! Why would I be pulling a prank in the first place?
    Loco: As I said earlier, because it's the Day of Fools!
    <<You>>: What? That's impossible. I just showed you Grenwog-exclusive monsters.
    Loco: Then to answer one of your inane questions, explain how I am here!
    <<You>>: That's... huh. You haven't figured out a way to release your bindings to be anywhere you please, have you?
    Loco: Would we even HAVE this conversation if that had happened?
    <<You>>: True... and your former minions have long stopped their pranking ways.
    Loco: Do not speak of such sorrow! Today is a day of amusement! MY amusement! Not yours! Now cease this garish festival before I get really mad.
    <<You>>: Wait, you haven't already done that yet?
    Loco: While the sheer audacity of even ATTEMPTING to out prank me has raised my ire, I will give credit that you have done a remarkable job.
    Loco: I can't even detect what magic was done. Who did you get to help you with this?
    <<You>>: It happens every year with everyone's help.
    Loco: Oh, so you don't want to reveal your tricks? Very well! Since you cherish this charade so much, allow me to liven things up!

    <<Loco turns a tint of red>>
    Loco: Gaze in wonder, hero, as your little festival will have rotten egg all over the place!

    <<Five of Loco's clown markings emits from Loco as, the demi-god disappears in a puff of smoke>
    <<You>>: You know, that was an awfuly evil laugh- GREAT GOGGLEY MOGGLEY! The Festival!!! I need to see what he did!!
    <<You>>: Oh wait, I better go grab Twilly off that cliff first!
    A short while later...

    <<You walk in from the left and stop a few steps away from Robina a short distance away from three wooden buildings, Zeru's Villa, Pepp's Trophy Room and Bu-Kek's Truckstop>>

    <<You>>: ROBINA! YOU'RE HERE! And... normal... *pants*
    Robina: Uhm... yes, I am?
    <<You>>: Has anything strange happened?
    Robina: You mean something outside of the usual shenanigans for Grenwog? Nope.
    <<You>>: Odd. I could have sworn that he had done something here.
    Robina: Everything's normal. Just look at that Grenwog, headed right for you!

    Battle: Grenwog
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: Annyoing yes, but pretty normal for Grenwog Festival. Maybe I am just overreacting.
    Robina: Here, just look at this egg I just rescued!

    <<Robina tosses an egg with Loco's clown markings to You, it explodes emitting orange sparks and brown smoke>>
    <<You>>: OW!
    Robina: Oh my gosh! What just happened?? The eggs have never exploded before!
    <<You>>: I think I have a good idea of what's going on. Robina, where's the egg stockpile you have?
    Robina: Oh no, you don't! You're not getting any of my eggs for the Grenwog shop! You have to earn them like everyone else!
    <<You>>: Robina, the egg you just handed me exploded. If there's more of these exploding eggs in a large pile, it could blow up the town!!!
    Robina: Eep! Well, I already spent my eggs, except for that one.
    <<You>>: Oh no, the Grenwog shop! If it has all those eggs inside it then....
    Robina: Are you sure that one egg wasn't a fluke?

    <An explosion shakes its surroundings and emits a red glow right of Robina>>
    <<You>>: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's not a fluke.
    Robina: That was a serious explosion. Do you have a plan to stop them from exploding?
    <<You>>: No, but I know someone who does!
    Robina: Who? It's not that Lucky drakel guy, is it?
    <<You>>: (musical eighth note pic) Like a great archmage, Warlic is there! (musical eighth note pic)

    <<Warlic appears from a shower of yellow sparkles>>
    Warlic: How did I get summoned here? I was trying to inventory my shop-
    <<You>>: No time! Loco is loose and is wreaking havoc on Grenwog with exploding eggs! We need help!
    Warlic: What? Loco? HERE? On Grenwog? And really, exploding eggs? That's it?
    <<You>>: Yes! He keeps claiming that today is the Day of Fools! As for other surprises, I haven't really found any--

    <<A cream pie flies from the left and hits Warlic's face>>
    <<You>>: That's back too, I guess.
    Warlic: Charming. Fortunately I anticipated such hijinks returning some dark day, and I have the materials for the containment spell at the ready. I will need some time to prepare it, however.
    <<You>>: How do we stop the eggs from exploding?
    Warlic: Boil them.
    <<You>>: What?
    Warlic: The eggs clearly explode because of a reality shift that has replaced all the were-bunnies inside the eggs with explosions. However, the eggs themselves seem able to contain the explosion until the shell breaks.
    Warlic: Ergo, you must boil them to harden the egg.
    <<You>>: Oh. What if we just put them in a room with a lot of pillows and stuff?
    Warlic: Nonsense. Such a fortress would undoubtedly attract the attention of the Grenwogs. One mistake while fighting them will result in the destruction of Battleon.
    <<You>>: But boiling them takes three minutes, and that'is a REALLY long time! I hate watching it and the egg not boiling in the water!
    Robina: <<You>>, if you can hold off the monsters roaming around I'll go round up the other Grenwog Festivalers. Together we'll round up all the eggs.

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after each two

    <<Warlic and Robina stands next to a cauldron suspended by sticks over a campfire surrounded by rocks, multicolored eggs rest in a pile behind them>>
    <<You>>: Are y'all done yet?
    Robina: The water hasn't even boiled yet!
    <<You>>: Gadzooks, this is taking forever! I'll just go beat Loco senseless like I've done in year's past. Where is that jokester?!

    <<Five of Loco's clown markings emits in front of Robina, Loco appears in a puff of smoke>
    Loco: PRANKSTER, prankster! And you only won those fights because I was amused by your actions. You won't even be able to defeat my latest creation!

    Battle: Eggsplosive Handbasket
    Full Heal

    <<You>>: I guess the old expression is true - don't put all your exploding eggs in one basket!
    Loco: Fortunately for everyone, I have PLENTY more where that came from!
    <<You>>: Ok, you're going down....

    Two Battles with Full Heal after each: Eggsplosive Handbasket

    <<You walk in from the left and stop a few steps away from Loco on a path in an area with bushes and grass, a distance away are mountains and a rapidly fading in and out Guardian tower>>
    Loco: Still alive? I'm shocked.
    <<You>>: You underestimated me, and now you're going to pay!
    Loco: I'm sorry, I misspoke, I meant to say, YOU'RE shocked!

    <<Lightning hits You and reduces your health to 1 point>>
    <<You>>: OW! First exploding eggs and now bad lightning puns??
    Loco: What? You're still standing? How is that possible? You should be madly twitching on the ground from the electricity flowing through you-- too shocked to even speak, let alone stand!
    <<You>>: Clearly you've lost your A-material while you've been gone.
    Loco: I suppose I should at least acknowledge your presence with a fight. It'd be anti-climatic if we didn't have one. Here, have a full heal, on the house.

    <<A house falls on You and a wave of dust spreads from the impact, You are Fully healed>>
    <<You>>: Why did that hurt if it was meant to heal me?
    Loco: Becauses it amuses me. As is your attempt to take me on.
    <<You>>: I can beat you like I did before!
    Loco: *snickers* I can't believe you're still claiming that.
    <<You>>: Huh?
    Loco: You've never really beat me that time.
    <<You>>: Huh? I swore--
    Loco: No, the YOU simply cleaned up my mess.
    <<You>>: But I thought--
    Loco: Of course you did! It was all part of my plan. You put up such a struggle against me, I was moved to concede defeat. However you never actually fought me.
    <<You>>: You aren't that important. Last year you were gone and it was the best Day of Fools ever. We celebrated it by not celebrating it!
    Loco: ... Come again?
    Loco: It was the best Day of Fools ever! We just laid arouond all day and gained experience and gold casually while sipping lemonade! We just relaxed all day, quite lazily.
    Loco: ... that's it?
    <<You>>: Yep, that's it. We called it LazyQuest.

    <<Loco emits steam from the ears and turns a tint of red>>
    Loco: YOU DARE TURN THIS SACRED DAY OF PRANKING INTO A LAZY PARODY OF INCREMENTAL GAMES??????????
    <<You>>: Well, I didn't exactly make it that way, but--
    Loco: You. Are. Going. Down. To. Heck.

    Battle: Loco

    <<You have disappeared from your previous position before Loco>>
    Loco: I will admit, your attempts to defeat me amused me. Pointless, but amusing.
    <<You>>: I... what was I thinking?
    Loco: Your hubris has gotten the better of you. Now the question is, do I continue torturing you, or just finish the job? You HAVE stopped my fun before, but you're also amusing. Hmm....
    <<You>>: (musical eighth note pic) Like a great archmage, Warlic is there! (musical eighth note pic)

    <<Warlic appears from a shower of yellow sparkles>>

    <<You>>: Warlic! Is the spell ready?
    Warlic: Do you really need to ask that?
    <<You>>: Sorry, that fight must have gone to my head...
    Warlic: Fortunately for you, Loco is in a weakened state right now, which is why you were able to survive his lightning blast.
    <<You>>: Weakened?
    Loco: Ahhhh, that explains everything then. I thought it was odd that I only concocted one new monster to ruin your little Grenwog Festival.
    Loco: I will admit I haven't quite felt myself today. I wish I knew why.
    Warlic: It's simple, today is Grenwog--
    Loco: For the last time, it is the DAY OF FOOLS!!
    Warlic: --AND the Day of Fools, as I was about to say.

    <<A ? appears above the heads of over where You are supposed to be and Loco>>
    Warlic: Yes, I know the timing is extremely improbable for two unrelated holidays to overlap on the very same day, but somehow it has occured.
    Loco: If Grenwog and April Fool's really are on the same day, then the overlap would be too much for the planet to handle at full power, which means--!!
    Warlic: Exactly. Lore is only capable of handling one holiday at a time, after all. So, on this rare occasion, it compromised to let both holidays happen, each at reduced festivity.
    <<You>>: Wait, the planet did? How does that make sense?
    Warlic: Later. Allow me to deal with this nuisance now that the spell is complete!
    Loco: No, not again! All this prattle was merely a distraction! I really AM off my A-game today.
    Loco: But don't worry, I'll be back again, when there isn't' another holiday to ruin it! And then we'll see who laughs last!!

    <<Cyan vertical chains appear and disappear over Loco, the demi-god disappears in a puff of smoke and five of Loco's clown markings appear in place>>
    <<You>>: How come no one remembered today was the Day of Fools?
    Warlic: After last year, can you blame them? It was such a relaxing, lazy day! The lethargy caused us to forget that it comes around once a year.
    <<You>>: That... actually makes sense. I don't suppose there's a reward shop around here?

    <<A black silhouette of Robina walks in from the right and transitions to normal color>>
    Robina: It's over here next to Twilly! I found him while looking for eggs, and he helped us to get the giant cauldron to hardboil the eggs.
    Warlic: Wait, what cauldron? Not MY cauldron??
    Robina: Who else has a giant cauldron around here?
    Warlic: GREAT GOGGLY MOGGLY, MY PRECIOUS!

    Shop: Egads, Exploding Eggs!
    Weapons:
    Red Herring Flail (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Loco Eggsplosion (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Past Loot Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    All-Consuming Were-Hare
    Frogzard
    Kresh
    Razorwing
    3 Text errors are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    <<You>>: He's still a far more memorable character then you are.
    Should be "than".
    Warlic: Yes, I know the timing is extremely improbable for two unrelated holidays to overlap on the very same day, but somehow it has occured.
    Should be "occurred".
    Loco: But don't worry, I'll be back again, when there isn't' another holiday to ruin it!
    Should remove the second apostrophe.

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 8/19/2018 23:34:13 >
  • AQ  Post #: 39
    4/15/2018 1:57:30   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Paladin Saga
    Return to Order!

    Today's Event or Granemor > Cemetery > Halerno's Statue > Return to Order!

    After the Catastrophe...

    The paladins and
    necromancers went to war,
    with both sides intending to
    wipe out the other....

    Their fight used so much
    magic that the ley lines were
    destroyed. Few survived the
    war, let alone the overload.

    The ones that survived lived
    in a new world: without
    access to their ley lines,
    paladin and necromancer
    magic was practically
    impossible.

    Kaley Obsidia has been
    researching on how to
    perform necromancy without
    ley lines. While making much
    progress, her efforts have
    been hampered by Zorbak.

    Artix has been on a more
    spiritual quest. He has been
    roaming the land, searching
    for answers to what he did
    wrong and where he should
    go from here.


    <<Artix walks in with a parchment in his hand and Daimyo from the left to a grassy area on Screen 1 without the snow and ice>>
    <<Equips Legendary Paladin Armour, Blinding Light of Destiny and Daimyo
    Artix: Ahh! It is a great day for adventure!
    Artix: And if this map from Mayor Eugene is correct, then that ancient Paladin Order should be nearby.
    ???: Stop! Thieves!

    <<Artix takes the Blinding Light of Destiny from his back into his hands>>
    Artix: Egads! Trouble!

    <<Two leprechauns carry an Inquisitor's Resolution in their arms and are stopped by an undead paladin wielding a spear in front and followed by another wielding a staff behind them>>
    Leprechaun: Mehehe! No way, ya bonehead! 's'ours now!
    ???: That is a holy relic belonging to our Order! You cannot have it!

    <<Artix is holding Blinding Light of Destiny in his hands>>
    Artix: Whoa! Does that mean what I think it does?
    Artix: Those evil undead are attacking innocent leprechauns!
    Daimyo: Arooo???

    <<Daimyo turns to face Artix and jumps in the air flailing his legs rapidly>>
    Daimyo: Yip yip! Yip!
    Artix: What is it, boy? Did <<You>> fall down a well for a third time??
    Daimyo: Arf! Yip yip! Arf! Arf arf!
    Artix: Ohhhhhh! That is right! I went through character growth and development in the last quest segment!

  • Skip Flashback

    <<Artix faces Eugene with his Ethereal Amethyst Staff raised stands in front of two cyan Ghosts, one in steel plate with Seal of Primal Shadows and another in Rogue Outfit holding a Wind Staff in Deadmoor Screen 10>>
    Eugene Hall: These are the ghosts of the former residents of Old Belfount who have died defending the town.
    Eugene Hall: They've volunteered to help defend the city, and I'm using my powers to help fulfill their wishes!
    Ghost(Rogue): Dude's right. I still got grandkids living here, and there's no way I'm gonna let them get killed by ragtag mooks.
    Artix: What? But... if you are using your powers to power undead...
  • 2+2=....
    Artix: ...then you must be an evil necromancer!
    Eugene Hall: Half right - I'm a necromancer, but I'm far from evil. I'm fighting to protect the innocent in my town, just like you are.

    <<A Dragonfable woman kneels holding her Adventure Quest child against her body as a Ghost appears before them in Deadmoor Screen 6 the tree is replaced by a fountain>>
    Villager: No! I heard you before arguing with Mayor Hall. And you're wrong.
    Villager: You have to understand - Mayor Hall isn't evil! he's helped me and my family in so many ways that I've lost count!
    Villager: Please... whatever hatred you have for necromancers, put it aside for Mayor Hall. For the sake of our town, please!

    <<Eugene thrusts his Ethereal Amethyst Staff into the ground and the crystals on the top emit a flashing black circle with a purple glow>>
    Eugene Hall: Heh. I'm not sure what you are, spirit, but you've got the same weaknesses that any normal spectre has.

    <<A multitude of small purple explosions occurs from his staff, it is knocked over and Eugene is hurled backwards to the left offscreen>>
    <<A close up on Ultrageist's upper body, which is flashing purple>>

    <<Artix kneels down besides a Eugene who has his eyes closed as he lays on the ground Deadmoor Screen 5>>
    Artix: Somebody call a healer! We have to do something!
    Artix: He is hurt badly! We have to save him!
    Artix: Hold on, Eugene! We are getting help! We--

    <<Artix hands glow with yellow light and small white spheres of light are being absorbed>>
    Artix: What?

    <<A white glow takes over Artix's hand and a column of yellow light descends onto Eugene, the glow from his hands subsides and Eugene props his upper body up while resting on the ground as small spheres of light fall down from him.
    Eugene: *cough* *cough* Did... did we win?
    Artix: By the Lady of Light!

    <<Artix holds his Blinding Light of Destiny in his right hand at a lowered position>>
    Artix: Okay. So if those undead are not necessarily evil, then what could be going on?

    <<Two leprechauns carry an Inquisitor's Resolution in their arms and are stopped by an undead paladin wielding a spear in front and followed by another wielding a staff behind them>>
    ???: Give back that shield! It belongs to our Paladin Order!
    Leprechaun: Nah! It's GOLD, and all gold belongs to US!

    <<Artix holds his Blinding Light of Destiny in his right hand at a lowered position>>
    Artix: hmmm...

    <<Two leprechauns carry an Inquisitor's Resolution in their arms and are stopped by an undead paladin wielding a spear in front and followed by another wielding a staff behind them>>
    ???: That is a holy artifact of the Lady of Light that we're sworn to protect!
    Leprechaun: It dinnae matter! It be GOLD, and all we care 'bout is GOLD!

    <<Artix holds his Blinding Light of Destiny in his right hand at a lowered position>>
    Artix: HMMMM...

    <<Two leprechauns carry an Inquisitor's Resolution in their arms and are stopped by an undead paladin wielding a spear in front and followed by another wielding a staff behind them>>
    ???: If you continue, you risk the wrath of the Lady of Light, and us - faithful servants of all that is Good - will be forced to exact her justice!
    Leprechaun: We don' care 'bout good 'n' evil. All we care 'bout is GOLD!

    <<A close up of Artix holds his Blinding Light of Destiny in his right hand at a lowered position with Daimyo looking at him>>
    Artix: HMMMMMMMMMMM...

    <<Zooms back to normal distance>>
    Artix: I cannot tell! This grey morality thing is tough!

    <<Daimyo raises his body up and resigns himself to lay down on all fours>>
    Daimyo: *wimper*
    Artix: Maybe I should ask?

    <<Artix and Daimyo walks in from the left to stop next to two leprechauns carrying an Inquisitor's Resolution in their arms and are stopped by an undead paladin wielding a spear in front and followed by another wielding a staff behind them>>
    Artix: Stop! What is going on here? Who here is fighting for Goodness and Justice?
    Leprechaun: More o' them do-gooders? I'll show ya what we be fightin' for!

    Random Battle: O'Greeny or O'Meany
    Full Heal

    <<The two leprechauns run off towards the southeast>>
    ???: They're getting away!
    Artix: So those leprechauns are the evil ones here? Got it!
    ???: I guess it depends on your definition of "evil". They ed, but they their e moral.
    ???: Yes. They're the bad guys.
    Artix: And you fight for good? But you are undead! How can I trust you?
    ???: No time. You saw that that was a holy artifact. We're going to get it and take it back to our temple. You can follow or stay out of the way.

    Random Battle: O'Greeny or O'Meany
    Full Heal

    <<An Undead Paladin wielding a mace glows yellow while increasing in size and lands a blow on the Leprechauns>>
    Artix: That was Holy Might - paladin magic!
    ???: I mean, yeah? We're paladins so. Y'know.
    Artix: But, how? Who are you??
    Alkali: Oh, how rude! I forgot introductions. I am Alkali the Just, and my friend is Zabura the Righteous.
    Zabura: Zab's fine.
    Artix: Greetings! I am Artix Krieger, a paladin and defender of good!
    Artix: ... or at least I was. I lost my magic and have been on a spiritual quest to get it back.
    Alkali: A familiar story. We might be able to help with that, but first we must retrieve our artifact.

    Random Battle: O'Greeny or O'Meany
    Full Heal

    Alkali: Artix, you losing your powers... did this happen about five years ago?
    Artix: Um. It has been a while, but... one second!

    <<Artix takes out and holds his FaithBook in his left hand, he closes his eyes>>
    Artix: Now... five years ago was... was it before Grenwog?... hm, must've been after Frostval...
    Artix: Here we go! Yes, it was five years ago this February.

    <<Artix puts away his FaithBook and opens his eyes>>
    Alkali: I see. Five years ago, the ley lines controlling paladin magic were destroyed. We still do not know the source, but almost everyone in our Order lost their powers.
    Alkali: Luckily, we were in possession of numerous ancient text, and have discovered a new way of harnessing paladin magic!
    Zabura: You can talk later - they're just up ahead!

    <<The two leprechauns face Sham in Inquisitor's Arder, wielding Renown and Resolution on Screen 6 without the snow, ice and monsters>>
    Sham: Hee! Now ALL the gold'll belong to me, not just the gold that that "hero" said I could have!

    <<Artix, Daimyo, Alkali and Zabura walk in from the left>>
    Artix: Sham??
    Sham: Artix??
    Zabura: You two know each other?
    Artix: Yes! This miserable little leprechaun has been harrassing my home for years now!
    Sham: Me?! harassin' YOU?! Yer the ones harassin' me, keepin' all'o'me gold to yerselves!!
    Alkali: See, Zabura? It is as I said before - his sense of morality is too distorted for him to know right from wrong.
    Sham: Aye, and I'm about t' leave yer face distorted! 'ave at ya!

    Battle: Uncle Sham
    Full Heal

    <<Sham lies on the grass no longer holding his Inquisitor's Renown and Resolution next to the Portal to Leprechaunia>>
    Artix: Sham is defeated, and we got your artifacts back!
    Alkali: Yes. Although it was shame we had to fight him. I pray that one day we're able to help him.
    Zabura: Yyyyeah, you do that. Meanwhile I'll keep trying to hammer some sense into him.
    Alkali: Artix, will you help us bring the artifacts back to our temple? Our leader may be able to help you!

    Artix: I would be glad to meet them! Lead the way!

    <<Artix stands next to the Leader of the Order in the center with four other Undead Paladins in each corner of a room with a gradient of blue to white painted glass and golden emblems>>
    Zakiya: We don't know why we were awakened. We know so little about our past lives - most of us remember nothing, save for brief flashes and half-memories.
    Zakiya: But each of us feels a calling. We feel that we need to defend this place, to defend the innocent in the surrounding towns, and to protect those who cannot protect themselves.
    Zakiya: We can feel it in our hearts that this place and the people surrounding it meant a lot to us - so much that we'll keep defending this place even after death.
    Zakiya: As we don't know our proper names, we have taken new neames to show our devotion to our cause.

    <<Zooms in on Artix and Zakiya holding a spear with its end on the floor>>
    Zakiya: I am Zakiya the Faithful. I lead operations here through the combined faith of everyone in our order.

    <<Zooms in on Zabura holding a mace in the right hand on the left with Artix facing in that direction>>
    Zakiya: Zabura the Righteous, the mightiest in our ranks. She is a force that shatters the chains of the oppressed.
    Zabura: Yo.

    <<Zooms in on Tsarki holding a staff with a small rainbow>>
    Zakiya: Tsarki the Relentless, whose determination is an unstoppable force for the cause of good.

    <<Tsarki nods>>
    <<Zooms in on Zakiya with Alkali behind him>>
    Zakiya: Alkali the Just, a voice of sober second thought, whose deep insights help guide our path.
    Alkali: It is an honour.

    <<Zooms in on Uma holding a bow>>
    Zakiya: And Uma, whose fastidious insights help us tactically in the battlefield as much as they help keeping us grounded in our mission.
    Uma: I remember my name!

    <<Artix stands next to the Leader of the Order in the center with four other Undead Paladins in each corner of a room with a gradient of blue to white painted glass and golden emblems>>
    Artix: That is amazing! But who are those other paladins I saw outside?
    Zakiya: *sigh* They aren't paladins. At least, not any more.
    Zakiya: When we awoke, there were hundreds of us. All of us could use paladin magic to some capacity.
    Zakiya: When the ley lines were destroyed, almost everyone was left without magic. Only us five have managed to reclaim our magic.
    Zakiya: The others are without magic, but are still able to fight. Almost all chose to stay. Most help in the temple, while others patrol the lands and help the living with their struggles.
    Artix: Undead protecting a temple of Light? That is unheard of!
    Zakiya: We live in strange times, indeed.
    Artix: What I am most interested in is... how were you able to reclaim your magic? I have been searching for these last five years, but I have found nothing!

    <<Zooms in on Artix and Zakiya>>
    Zakiya: You may remember me saying that we don't remember who we were in life. However, all five of us can feel that we were heroes. We can feel that we devoted our lives to helping souls who were in trouble.

    <<Zakiya raises his left arm and causes six yellow souls of light to spin around the space in between Artix and him>>
    Zakiya: Those souls remember, and they are grateful. They are grateful that we helped them in life, that we helped them in death, and that we helped them escape a prison of undeath.
    Zakiya: Their gratitude, love, and courage are powerful forces, rivalling that of the strongest archmages. As paladins, we draw on that energy to grant us magic.

    <<Zakiya causes those souls of light to disappear and lowers his left arm>>
    Zakiya: In the past, ley line magic helped us make contact with these souls. One could have an exceptionally strong army of souls aiding them--
    Zakiya: --or could have an exceptionally strong connection to them, or some mix of the two. One could even use ley line magic to steal others' gratitude for their own power!
    Zakiya: Without those ley lines, contact became much more difficult. To properly access paladin magic, you have to have helped thousands of people.
    Zakiya: We believe that this is why almost everyone in our Order has lost their magic. While they were good people, they didn't go above and beyond simple "good"-ness to create the legacy needed for powerful paladin magic.
    Zakiya: This may be your fate, too, if....
    Artix: No! I do not think that that is my fate. I have devoted my life to helping others. I have slain countless undead and saved dozens of cities from attacks.
    Zakiya: I am glad. Then we can try connecting you to the lives you saved. Are you ready?
    Artix: I was BORN ready!

    <<Zakiya nods and the room is enveloped in bright yellow light, Artix walks in from the left>>
    Artix: Ah, yes! A journey to a metaphorical plane of self-discovery! I LOVE these quests!
    Artix: Although this place is kind of drab. Usually these places have all kinds of crazy shapes and eyes and symbols that mean things. Well, as long as it is not pink!
    Artix: It could use some sprucing up. A fresh coat of paint, a DDR machine, some anime posters...
    Artix: Wow, forget about the posters - there's enough space in here to build my own giant mech! WATCH OUT INNER DEMONS! ARTIX-TRON IS HERE!
    ???: Artix?
    Artix: Someone's here! Wait up, here I come!

    Battle: Censure

    Battle: Surrender
    Full Heal

    <<A light blue pulsating orb with dark blue flames levitates on the right facing Artix>>
    Spirit: Artix? It IS you! I knew it!
    Artix: Greetings! Do I know you?
    Spirit: Y-- oh. No, you wouldn't.
    Spirit: I was killed by Akriloth. I stayed around and tried to help my friends... but they didn't need help! You and Artix saved everyone!!
    Artix: Yes! Hopefully you have been able to find some peace.
    Spirit: Definitely!! Knowing that everyone is safe again is all I need.
    Spirit: But, why are you here?
    Artix: I was hoping to get some help. Are there others here who know me?
    Spirit: EVERYONE here knows you! C'mon! I'll show you!

    Two Battles: Doubt
    Full Heal

    <<A pink-violet, green and purple orb with darker flames levitate around the light blue orb>>
    Spirit: Well, well. I never thought I'd meet my saviour again.
    Artix: Hello there! I am happy that I was able to help out!
    Spirit: Ha, such understatement! I was trapped by a necromancer as a dracolich! Thousands were added to the necromancer's army by my hand, until you put a stop to it and saved us!
    Spirit: You saved thousands that day - both people trapped as undead, and people whose lives you saved from my carnage!

    <Artix nods closing his eyes briefly>>
    Artix: And if I am to continue saving people, I need your help! All of you!
    Spirit(pink-violet): Of course. I may not have claws nor breathe darkness anymore, but I will help you the best I can.
    Spirit(light blue): I'll help too!
    Spirit(green): I'm in!
    Spirit(purple): You can count on me!
    Artix: Excellent! Follow me!

    Battle: Abandonment
    Full Heal

    <<One more light blue, one more purple, three more green, one teal and one pink-red orb with flames levitate around the four orbs>>
    Artix: Greetings and salutations! You may be wondering why all of you are here.
    Artix: Most of you know me as a hero - someone standing for justice, goodness, and bravery.

    <<Zooms in on Artix with his eyes closed>>
    Artix: Bravery comes in many forms, and right now I have to be brave to myself. I have to admit that I cannot do this alone, and that I need your help.
    Artix: I made some wrong choices and lost my magic. And I caused thousands of other paladins - people who just want to do right in this world - to also lose theirs.
    Artix: I want to keep helping others, and to do this, I need YOUR help. I need you to lend me your strength.
    Spirit: My strength?? I... I want to help you, but, what strength? I'm just a spirit! I don't even have a body!

    <<Artix opens his eyes and looks up forward>>
    Artix: You may be just one person, but there are thousands of people like you. If each one of you pitched in, we can pool our strengths and become an unstoppable force of good in the world!
    Artix: It is like my friend Aquella says - a single raindrop cannot do much, but pool thousands and thousands of raindrops together, and you have a flood capable of changing history!!
    Artix: Together we can make history! We will save people's lives, restore justice, vanquish evil, and establish peace. We can do this, but we have to do it together!
    Artix: Each and every one of you I have helped or saved in some way. I must have been a tremendous relief to you - freeing you from fear and pain and oppression.
    Artix: You know how good it feels to be helped. Now is your chance to start helping others! To help create peace and goodness and justice!
    Artix: Well. What do you say?
    Spirit(green): Of course!
    Spirit(light blue): I'm in too!
    Spirit(green): I'm in too!
    Spirit(pink-violet): Yeah! Me too!
    Spirit(teal): I'll help. I'm scared, but you helped me before so... I trust you.
    Artix: Thank you.

    <<Bright white light envelops the space and returns to Artix kneeling on his right knee with his head angled down eyes closed in front of Zakiya>>
    Zakiya: You're back. How did it go?
    Artix: I think it went well.

    <<Artix glows yellow briefly, he stands up and emits an ! above his head as his lower arms glow yellow>>
    Artix: I can feel my magic! It is faint, and a bit different, but it is there!
    Zakiya: Excellent! Have some rest, because tomorrow your training begins.
    Shop: Return To Order
    Weapons:
    Zabura's Hammer (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Zakiya's Spear (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Replay Intro Decorate the Tree
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 8/20/2018 20:25:22 >
  • AQ  Post #: 40
    4/23/2018 3:17:30   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Thursday the 12th
    Out of Order!

    Today's Event or Granemor > Cemetery > Halerno's Statue > Thursday the 12th Out of Order!

    <<Zakiya, Uma and Tsarki on the left face an Undead Mage with yellow eyes on the right in the leafless forest of Darkovia with a mountain in the distance below a red sky>>
    Girman Kai: ..my birthright! I will slaughter you all and reclaim my power!
    Zakiya: Girman Kai, please. Listen to us.

    <<Artix and Daimyo walk in from the left>>
    Artix: Sorry I am late! Daimyo and I were in the middle of walkies when we heard the alarm. What did I miss?
    Girman Kai: Whoever you are, I bear you no umbrage. Leave now.
    Artix: And I do not know who YOU are, but I will not let you... do... the thing... that... uh....
    Artix: I am really sorry, but what is going on?
    Uma: 'kay, quick recap.

    <<Flashback to a yellow robed Girman Kai with the right hand over a yellow spinning sphere of light in the room with a gradient of blue to white painted glass and golden emblems>>
    Uma: That's Girman Kai. When we first awoke, he was probably the most powerful paladin amongst us.
    Girman Kai: It's good to be king!
    Uma: He was a HUGE JERK. Only like five people liked him. Luckily we don't do that "the strongest person is in charge" thing and elected Zakiya as our leader, because him leading us would be bleh.
    Girman Kai: Oh please. You're just bitter that I'm better than you.
    Uma: Yeah, like that.
    Uma: He kept jerkfacing his way right up until the ley lines blew. And believe it or not, that made things worse.

    <<The yellow spinning sphere of light fades and Girman Kai emits an ! over his head>>
    <<Zakiya holds his spear diagonally facing Girman Kai>>
    Uma: He was among the thousands that permanently lost their power. He could barely use any Light magic, let alone paladin magic.
    Uma: Zakiya figured that he didn't help enough people in his past life. He needed to help more people if he wanted his magic back. Of course, he had other ideas.
    Girman Kai: You're lying! You've stolen my magic and you won't give it back because you're jealous!
    Girman Kai: I won't stand for this! I'm leaving, and when I get my magic back, YOU'LL ALL PAY!

    <<Returns to Darkovia with only Uma, Artix and Daimyo still there>>
    Uma: That was about three years ago, and we haven't seen him until today. Looks like he spent those three years becoming a necromancer and raising an army to destroy us.
    Artix: That is horrible! Girman Kai, you must-- huh? Where did he go? Where did EVERYONE go??
    Uma: Oh! While I was explaining Girman Kai called us all liars (again) and declared war. Everyone went back to their sides.
    Uma: Now c'mon - let's hurry back to camp before something else happens while I'm exposition-ing and I have to go into another exposition, trapping us in an endless cycle.
  • War!

    War camp

    Thursday the 12th
    Out of Order!

    The Second Order of Light - a group of
    undead paladins! - is under attack by
    an undead ex-paladin now-
    necromancer! It's an army of undead
    knights versus an army of vicious
    destuctive undead, and Artis is caught
    in the middle! Fight as Artix to save the
    Order from certain destruction!


    25%

    <<Artix attacks a cyan ghost and turns around to face an Undead wearing Light Plate with a Royal Elven Blade in its right hand>>
    Artix: Yes! Now for you!

    <<Tsarki turns around>>
    Tsarki: Stop! That's one of our knights!
    Artix: Whoops! Sorry! With all these undead around, it is hard to tell the difference!
    Knight: With all due respect, sir, we'd prefer it if you could keep an eye out for us.
    Tsarki: Mhm. Artix, a quick lesson. Eyes closed. Focus.

    <<Zooms onto Knight's upper body in a red background>>
    Tsarki: Concentrate on him. What do you feel?
    Artix: I... do not know? My passion to slay undead and save innocents?
    Tsarki: Focus harder. Use your magic. Look with more than your eyes. See what's in his soul.

    <<Knight flashes a golden tint>>
    Artix: I know this feeling! I can sense his need for justice. Determination. That feeling where you want to protect others.
    Knight: Aw yeah!
    Tsarki: Good. Now what about that undead over there?

    <<Pans to the right to a cyan ghost>>
    Artix: Hmm...

    <<Ghost flashes a golden tint>>
    Artix: I feel... despair? It feels like someone is trapped inside, and is screaming to get out!
    Tsarki: Yes. Necromancers like Girman Kai create undead by imprisoning spirits. There is a spirit trapped in there. They need our help.

    <<Artix lifts his Blinding Light of Destiny in a vertical position>>
    Artix: Then let us go save them! Prepare to taste my blade!!

    50%

    <<A defeated Undead Zard and Infernal Undead Moglin lay on the right, Zakiya holds his spear with the end on the ground next to Tsarki, two Knights stand behind them>>
    Zakiya: Good job, team, but the battle's not over!
    Tsarki: This front's secure. North holding up well. East and south, not well.
    Zakiya: Then we're headed that way! Artix, I need you to take a team and... Artix?
    Tsarki: Gone after Girman Kai.
    Zakiya: Straight through the horde? That's suicide! Tsarki, take command.

    Fight Two Battles from Monster Pool as Artix with Full heal after

    <<Artix stands in a small grassy area between two sides of leafless tress>>
    Girman Kai: Enough!

    <<Girman Kai walks in from the right>>
    Girman Kai: I have no business with you. Leave now while I'm feeling generous.
    Artix: Hmmm....

    <<Grirman Kai flashes a golden tint>>
    Artix: He does not seem like the enslaved spirits nor the knights! I wonder if I can talk to him?
    Artix: No! You have to stop your attack! You are wrong!
    Artix: Zakiya is telling the truth about the ley lines. I... they were destroyed. It is how I lost my magic too.
    Girman Kai: I have no patience for your lies. You might be able to con other people, but I'm much smarter than you think.
    Artix: It is the truth! I know it because I was there when the ley lines were destroyed!
    Artix: I had my Paladin Order declare war on all necromancers. We fought a massive battle that overloaded the ley lines and destroyed them!
    Artix: That is why you lost your magic - that is why everyone in your order lost their magic. It is because of my mistake!
    Girman Kai: Do you think I believe you? You show up here with a wild tale and expect me to believe it?
    Girman Kai: And you don't even offer any proof! You're even worse than those has-beens.
    Artix: What if I could offer proof?
    Zakiya: Artix!
    Girman Kai: Your time is up. Goodbye.

    <<Girman Kai vanishes in bolts of dark lightning>>
    Zakiya: He got away! Artix, you okay?
    Artix: I am good, but I need to head back now! I need to get something from my pack!
    Zakiya: Some kind of "proof" of your claim?
    Artix: Yes. You... you heard what I said?
    Artix: I understand if your Order does not want to deal with me. I have done--
    Zakiya: Not the time. Let's deal with Girman Kai first, and then we can talk. Quick, before the undead get to us!

    75%

    <<Artix faces Girman Kai in a small grassy area between two sides of leafless tress with a mountain in the distance below a red sky>>
    Artix: I return!
    Girman Kai: Despite my offers of mercy. You're lucky I'm so generous as to not kill you where you stand.
    Artix: Nobody needs to die today! Here, look at this!

    <<Artix throws a light blue stone at Girman Kai, and he catches it in his right hand>>
    Girman Kai: A stone? Quaint. Do you hope to dazzled me with shiny objects?
    Artix: Yes, a stone! Made of pure ley energy from the destroyed ley lines!
    Girman Kai: ....
    Girman Kai: It... it does....
    Girman Kai: Yes! This is-- I know this feeling! Paladin magic! And not like Zabura's new magic -this feels just like my old powers!
    Girman Kai: And... is that necromancer magic too? It feels familiar, but... different?
    Girman Kai: Where did you get this??
    Artix: It is like I said! My Paladin Order fought against the necromancers, facing off in my home of Battleon.
    Artix: Mana golems formed and began attacking. They were made of dying paladin and necromancer magic, and began attacking anyone who came near.
    Artix: I lost many friends that day... lost my powers... lost my Order.
    Artix: It is likely that on that day, you too lost your powers, along with everyone in your Order.
    Artix: That is why you do not need to fight! This has been a horrible misunderstanding!
    Girman Kai: I... was wrong? I... I can't...
    Girman Kai: No.
    Girman Kai: No! No no no NO! I refuse to believe it!
    Girman Kai: I will kill you! I will kill you all! I will wipe your lies off the face of Lore! I will hunt you down and destroy your Battleon and everyone in it!
    Girman Kai: To Heck with this stone! I don't care!

    <<Girman Kai raises his hand and throws the light blue stone at the ground, in a flash he disappears, Artix emits an ! over his head>>
    Artix: Hey, my stone!

    <<Zabura holds his mace diagonally as he faces a Death Knight and a Banshee, Uma and a Knight stand a small distance away>>
    Zabura: Keep 'em busy while I channel another smash!

    <<Zabura glows yellow while increasing in size raising his mace above his head, Death Knight and Banshee are suddenly defeated>>
    Zabura: ???

    <<Zabura shrinks to normal size>>
    Zabura: Erm. That wasn't me.
    Uma: Hm....

    <<Uma flashes a tint of yellow>>
    Uma: Girman Kai ran off. I can't feel him anymore. And I'm guessing that his control over these jerks is fading too.
    Zabura: Weird. We'll figure it out later. Right no there's still too many of them on the warpath that needs to be stopped.

    Twilly: I've followed Artix this far, and I'm not giving up!
    Twilly:If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this

    Chest
    If you become a Guardian, then you can ride the Radiant Warhorse into battle!

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: Get your potions here! Free samples for Guardians! Full heals from the punch bowl! Talk to me for specialty potions!
  • Deal!
    <<You>>: Wait... Lucretia? What are you doing here?
  • ???
    Lucretia: Running a shop! I wouldn't be much of a businesswoman if I didn't go where the customers were, no?
  • I guess?
    Lucretia: If you want, I have a shop set up out back for specialty potions!

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piņa colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • To Battle!

  • Fight as Artix!
  • Fight as an Undead Knight. (who, through an amazing coincidence, has the exact same equipment and stats that you do!)

      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.

  • Guardian Mission!
  • Explore Camp

    Red sky
    The crimson glow of the setting sun.

    Black silhouettes of Undead army
    The setting sun dimly lights the undead awaiting their battle orders.

    Center circle of Undead with shields
    Guess even skeletons get cold!

    Dark green grass
    A hill overlooking the battlefield below!

    Rocks
    Rocks: harmless decoration or an accident waiting to happen?

    Tree
    A harmless tree, or another pawn in Girman Kai's game? BEWARE!!

    Once the war meter reaches 100%

    Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full heals after each two

    <<Artix faces Fatalis, an Undead with bat wings and horns in a small grassy area between two sides of leafless tress with a mountain in the distance below a red sky>>
    Fatalis: FREEDOM! With that necromancer gone, I am FREE to do as I wish!
    Artix: Stop! I sense in you the tortured souls of innocents! You will go no further!!
    Fatalis: Aww, c'mon, what if I wanted to live a peaceful life as an actor? And my dad always said I was a great narrator!
    Artix: Really?
    Fatalis: No. My plans are definitely more Dexter Morgan than Morgan Freeman.
  • Fight!

    <<Fatalis falls, shatters as it hits the ground turns black and becomes white spheres of spirits that fade away>>
    Zakiya: That was the last of them. We still can't find Girman Kai, which is troubling.
    Artix: Yes. He threatened my town before he fled, and I am not sure if he was just boasting.
    Zakiya: You should return to them... although first, I want to hear more about that war you started.

    <<Artix, Daimyo faces Zakiya on the right with Zabura, Alkai, Tsarki and Uma behind him in front of Paladin Castle>>
    Zakiya: I'm not sure if we even have jurisdiction to hold a trial on what you did. You affected the whole world. The only ones who could properly try you would be the Elemental Lords themselves.
    Zakiya: That said, you do appear determined to fix your mistakes.
    Artix: Yes! I will rebuild my Paladin Order new, and we will learn from our mistakes!
    Artix: I have seen too many innocents suffer. I will dedicate the new Order to learning from my past mistakes, so that we never inflict such pain on our fellow paladins!
    Zakiya: What about the necromancers?
    Artix: Huh?
    Zakiya: The necromancers. You fought against the necromancers and very rarely have I heard you speak of them.
    Artix: Well, yes. They were evil.
    Zakiya: Like that Mayor Hall person you saved?
    Artix: Err... no, he was different!
    Zakiya: Or what about us? Someone must have raised us from the dead. Would that necromancer be evil?
    Artix: They do not count!
    Zakiya: But everyone else does. Are you sure that the world is so black and white? You certainly cared about how your paladins were affected by the war; did you check in on the necromancers at all?

    <<Artix tilts his head downwards>>
    Zakiya: I didn't think so.
    Artix: ....
    Zakiya: That should be your first task - learning about how your actions affected EVERYONE, not just your friends. This is how your learn from your mistakes.

    <<Artix looks straight ahead>>
    Artix: I... do not like the idea, but I can do that.
    Zakiya: Good. Learn what you did wrong - from all sides - and from there, you can rebuild your Order.
    Zakiya: And when you do, your new Order will look vastly different from your old one.
    Zakiya: Most likely, you'll be like us - a small handful of paladins fighting hordes of evil. You won't have thousands of paladins under your command.
    Zakiya: You'll have to find exceptional hero - ones who have dedicated their lives to saving Lore - and train them like we trained you.
    Artix: That is right. And I think I know just the hero to do that.

    <<GraceFang in Dracopyre form, Kaley Obsidian and You walk in from the left in front of a prison>>
    <<You>>: Alright, Zorbak! We've fought through an army of darkness, beat a gauntlet of your super-powered undead, navigated through a maze of twisty little passages (all alike)--
    <<You>>: --went in against a Paxian when death was on the line, completed a 26 item trading quest, and won against your ninja lawyer both in the court and on the battlefield!
    Kaley: Don't forget about the logic puzzle I solved! The one with the flute!
    GraceFang: That you "solved"? You read the answer in a book! That doesn't count!
    Kaley: No, I read a SIMILAR problem and I had to extrapolate the answer from it! It does count!
    GraceFang: Nope, too close, still doesn't count, denied.
    Kaley: Does too!
    GraceFang: Does not!
    <<You>>: You two can argue about this later! Right now we've got some fluffy blue butt to kick! Ready, Zorbak??
    Zorbak?: Mee-hee-hee! Foo-lish he-roes! You- will- nev-er beat-me-!
  • me-he-he!
    GraceFang: That doesn't sound like Zorbak.
  • Fight?

    Battle: Zorbot
    Full Heal

    <<Zorbot glows white>>
    Zorbot: Meeee-heeEEEEE*gzzt* heeEEEEE*gzzt* heeEEEEE*gzzt* heeEEEEE*gzzt*

    <<Zorbot explodes in red orange spark and dust, a black silhouette of the head is blasted towards the screen, one foot remains on its side>>
    GraceFang: That wasn't Zorbak.
  • duh
    <<You>>: What? No! Zorbak has to be here! Come on out!
    ???: <<You>>(with L's and R's converted to W's)?

    <<Twig walks forward from the shadows of the prison>>
    <<You>>: Twig??? What are you-- one sec, let me get out you of there.
    Twig: Thannnnnnk you, <<You>>(with L's and R's converted to W's)!
    <<You>>: Have you seen Zorbak? He should be here somewhere.
    Twig: I'm sowwy, but... your necwomancer is in another hideout.

    Shop: Out of Order
    Spells:
    Your Hand Glows with an Awesome Power (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Your Body Heals at the Speed of Light (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Your Soul Burns Bright as a Beacon (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Call Zorbot (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Touchscreen Paladin (Lv 10, 20 wins)
    Laptop Paladin (lv 25, 80 wins)
    Desktop Paladin (Lv 45, 200 wins)
    Armchair Paladin (Lv 70, 500 wins)
    Paladin-in-Bed (Lv 100, 1000 wins)
    Faces:
    Undead Knight Open F (Lv 15)
    Undead Knight Open M (Lv 15)

  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    Banshee
    Death Knight
    Moglin Phantom
    Skull Swarm
    Spectre
    Undead Archer
    Undead Mage
    Undead Moglin
    Undead Spellsword
    Undead Zard
    Zombie Zard

    2 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Girman Kai: A stone? Quaint. Do you hope to dazzled me with shiny objects?
    Should be "dazzle"
    <<You>>: Twig??? What are you-- one sec, let me get out you of there.
    Should be reversed to "you out"

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 8/20/2018 20:26:51 >
  • AQ  Post #: 41
    5/6/2018 11:48:26   
    Deaf of Destiny
    Member

    quote:

    Darkovia > DracoPyre Legacy > Forgotten Memories
    Darkovia > DracoPyre Legacy > In The Land That Never Was


    we dont have two of quests on DracoPyre Legacy, i did check and there is nothing.
    Post #: 42
    5/18/2018 16:59:08   
    Cleric_Bukowski
    Member

    I'm having the same problem. are the fate of the uncreated quests rare?
    AQ  Post #: 43
    5/20/2018 23:57:08   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Neko

    Sail East > Travel South > Haven > Become a Neko! > Visit Katshiro!

    Katshiro: I hear you are looking to become a Neko. You believe you have what it takes to join our Haven?
  • YES! I want to become a Neko!
  • How did you get those scars?
      Katshiro: These wounds? Reminders of my battle with the Gatta, Shintaro. We may appear similar to the Gatta but we could not be more different beneath our fur. We were out foraging one day when the attack happened.
    • More
      Katshiro: I was naive to believe we could simply live in peace, harmoniously with our surroundings... and it cost us many Nekos that day. These scars make sure I never forget.
    • More
      Katshiro: That is why I began training Nekos. To defend the Haven if the duty calls. We will never be caught off guard again.
    • Train me, I want to help!
    • Thank you for the information.

  • Leave

    Katshiro: Ah, an outsider has entered my dojo. If you wish to become one of us, and learn how to best use your abilities in combat, I am willing to teach you.
  • Next
    Katshiro: If you wish to train in our ways, I can open your chakras, allowing you to take in the energy of our patron spirits. Do you wish to become one of us?
  • Become a Neko!
      Welcome to the clowder, brother (male)/sister (female).
    • Thanks!

  • RUN!

    Katshiro: Welcome! It is good to see you again. Would you like to continue your training, or is there something else you need?
  • Neko Quests
    Katshiro: Everyone must pull their weight if the Haven is to thrive. Prove that you can take care of yourself and others by snagging a meal for the Haven!
  • Let's do it!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heals after every two
      Stat
      Roll
      Perception!
      Can you find the tracks of something large enough for the haven?
      Difficulty: 58
      Stat Used: Intelligence
    • Roll!

      If you fail the roll

    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next

      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two


      Battle: BURP
      Full Heal

      BURP Defeated!
      Congratulations! This will feed
      several Nekos. Many more
      challenges await as you increase
      your Neko powers and seek to make
      the Haven flourish!



    Katshiro: Nekos always watch out for one another, especially our youngest. One of the young'uns have run off into a cave find them and bring them back safely.
  • Let's do it!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heals after every two
      Stat
      Roll
      Navigation!
      Can you navigate through the dark cave to find the issing children?
      Difficulty: 59
      Stat Used: Dexterity
    • Roll!

      If you fail the roll

    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next

      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two


      Battle: Minotaur Warrior
      Full Heal

      Minotaur Defeated!
      Congratulations! The young'un has
      already scampered back to the safety
      of her family. Many more challenges
      await as you increase your Neko
      powers and seek to make the Haven
      flourish!


    Katshiro: Nekos attending the Sol Shrine have been attacked by wandering Fire creatures. You must defeat the leader of these monsters that have been terrorizing the area!
  • Let's do it!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heals after every two
      Stat
      Roll
      Charm!
      Can you convince the remaining fire monsters to stand down?
      Difficulty: 60
      Stat Used: Charisma
    • Roll!

      If you fail the roll

    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next

      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two


      Battle: Salamander
      Full Heal

      Salamander Defeated!
      Congratulations! The followers of Sol
      are free once again to tend to the
      Mountain Shrine. Many more
      challenges await as you increase
      your Neko powers and seek to make
      the Haven flourish!


    Katshiro: With the Haven growing we need more wood from the forest. Protect a group of Neko from forest beasts while they are gathering lumber.
  • Let's do it!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heals after every two
      Stat
      Roll
      Perception!
      Can you sense the biggest threat to the wood-gathering Nekos?
      Difficulty: 62
      Stat Used: Intelligence
    • Roll!

      If you fail the roll

    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next

      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two


      Battle: Giant Spider
      Full Heal

      Spider Defeated!
      Congratulations! The Nekos have
      safely made it back to the Haven with
      their harvest. Many more challenges
      await as you increase your Neko
      powers and seek to make the Haven
      flourish!


    Katshiro: Someone has been du-
  • More!
    <<Sol and Luna appears inside the Dojo>>
    Luna: We hate to intrude but there are very pressing matters.
  • More
    Sol: Indeed. A dog creature has been attacking Nekos on the outskirts of the Haven. You must stop this threat!
  • Let's do it!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heals after every two
      Stat
      Roll
      Intimidation!
      Can you intimidate the werewolf minions so you can face the alpha??
      Difficulty: 63
      Stat Used: Strength
    • Roll!

      If you fail the roll

    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next

      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two


      Battle: Alpha Werebeast
      Full Heal

      Werewolf Defeated!
      Congratulations! This scout will not
      be able to report the Haven's location
      back to its den. Many more
      challenges await as you increase
      your Neko powers and seek to make
      the Haven flourish!


    Katshiro: Toxic goo is being dumped into the Haven's lake. You must stop whoever is behind this before the lake is ruined forever.
  • Let's do it!
      Six Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heals after every two
      Stat
      Roll
      Lucky Break!
      Will you get lucky and catch them in the act?
      Difficulty: 64
      Stat Used: Luck
    • Roll!

      If you fail the roll

    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next

      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        Six Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two


      Battle: SmartZard
      Full Heal

      SmartZard Defeated!
      Congratulations! This mad scientist
      will not be dumping his toxic waste
      here ever again. Many more
      challenges await as you increase
      your Neko powers and seek to make
      the Haven flourish!


    Katshiro: Nekos use fireflies to power our lights. They are looking a little dim tonight. Head into the forest to collect 3 of them.
  • Let's do it!
      Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heals after every two until three fireflies are collected
      Chance of <<You collect a firefly's glow>> or
      <<No fireflies in this area...>>

      Fireflies Gathered!
      Congratulations! You've now
      gathered enough fireflies to keep the
      Haven's light going. Many more
      challenges await as you increase
      your Neko powers and seek to make
      the Haven flourish!


    Katshiro: Show me how your aim and reflexes have grown. Hit 20 targets at the archery range nearby.
  • Let's do it!
      Click at moving floating targets to shoot arrows, Score +1 per target successfully shot at and shattered, need Score of 20.
      Target Practice Score: 0

      Skills Displayed!
      Congratulations! You've shown you
      possess adequate archery skill and
      cat-like reflexes. Many more
      challenges await as you increase
      your Neko powers and seek to make
      the Haven flourish!


    Katshiro: Hunt and kill a giant sheep so that you can present the yarn as an offering to Sol and Luna.
  • Let's do it!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two
      Stat
      Roll
      Perception!
      Can you manage to track the giant sheep?
      Difficulty: 68
      Stat Used: Intelligence
    • Roll!

      If you fail the roll

    • Defy It!
      By an effort of will you can spend <<value>> Sp to automatically win the roll. Do you wish to do that?
      • Yes
      • No

    • Next

      If you selected No, Next or lack the Sp to defy it
        Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two


      Battle: Doom Sheep
      Full Heal

      Doom Sheep Defeated!
      Congratulations! This wool will make
      some very rare yarn, perfect for an
      offering. Many more challenges await
      as you increase your Neko powers
      and seek to make the Haven flourish!


    Katshiro: You have come far in your journey to become a Neko. I will test all that you have learned personally.
  • Let's do it!
      Battle: Katshiro
      Full heal

      Katshiro Defeated!
      Congratulations! You have displayed
      great prowess in combat, impressing
      Katshiro with your newly found Neko
      abilities and secured your place
      among the Neko's greatest
      champions. Only one final challenge
      awaits, allowing you to unlock the
      most powerful versions of the Neko
      Subrace Armour!

  • Done

    You are now a
    Level <<1 to 10>>
    Neko


    Luna: You have become a huge asset to The Haven, <<You>>.
  • Next
    Sol: Indeed, with your help The Haven has flourished greatly. So much so that we must expand. Nekos seek to live in harmony with our surroundings, we cannot overextend the resources around us.
  • Next
    Luna: We need you to go out and create a new Haven. Complete this final task and we will reveal the greatest of the powers we hold.
  • Let's do it!

      Protect your fellow
      Nekos as they search
      for supplies to build the
      new Haven!

      Hospital
      Armory
      Nursery
      Sol Shrine
      Luna Shrine
      Dojo

      <<A green grassy plain lies in the distance of a long twisted path that starts at the cuesta to the lake and mountain>>
    • Continue
      Four Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after every two
      Buildings resembling those from Haven appear on the plain in the order of the checklist
      <<The Nekos have built a new component of the Haven>>

      <<Katshiro falls from above and lands on the path at the cuesta>>
      Katshiro: Excellent job, <<You>> the new Ha-
    • More
      <<Katshiro emits an as he turns his head and evades an attack by Shinyaro who walks in with two warriors wielding axes>>
      Katshiro: Shinyaro.
    • More
      Shinyaro: Well, well, well. When my scouts reported seeing the Neko with 7 scars I had to come see for myself. Are you still the scared kitten I left defeated so long ago?
    • Next
      Katshiro: Much has changed.
    • Next
      Shinyaro: Heh, really? The time has come. These lands are mine now. In times like these only the strongest may possess what is most valuable!
    • Next
      Katshiro: You don't understand, Shinyaro. You are already dead.
    • Fight!
      Battle: Shinyaro
      Full heal

      Shinyaro Defeated!
      Congratulations! You have not only
      built a new Haven but defended it
      from Shinyaro's ambitions! You shall
      forever be regarded as a hero to the
      Nekos.


      <<Sol appears followed by Luna levitating above the path at the cuesta>>
      Luna: The new Haven looks wonderful <<You>>.
    • More
      Sol: Quite so. You have shown amazing skill and resourcefulness.
    • More
      Luna: For your exemplary skill as a Neko, as promised, the greatest of the powers we hold as Nekos is now yours.
    • Congrats!
      Shop: Katshiro's Master Dojo
      Armors:
      Advanced Sol Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
      Cougar Sol Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
      Lion Sol Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
      Solid Gold Sol Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
      Advanced Luna Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
      Leopard Luna Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
      Tiger Luna Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
      Solid Gold Luna Neko (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)

    • Play again!
    • Guardian Tower!
    • Leave

  • Return to Town
  • Neko Gear
    Shop: Katshiro's Dojo
    Weapons:
    Neko's Bow (Lv 10, 25, 40, 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
    Armors:
    Sol Neko (Lv 10)
    Luna Neko (Lv 10)
    Shields:
    Sol Defender (Lv 10, 25, 40, 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
    Luna Defender (Lv 10, 25, 40, 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
    Spells:
    Call Sol-Style Katshiro (Lv 10, 25, 40, 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)
    Call Luna-Style Katshiro (Lv 10, 25, 40, 70, 95, 120, 135, 150G)

      Katshiro: I have many items that can aid those of the Haven. Feel free to browse my wares.
    • Done

  • Swap Patron Spirit
      Katshiro: You are currently drawing on the power of Sol/Luna, would you like to draw on the powers of Luna/Sol instead?
    • Yes!
      <<You are now drawing on the powers of Luna/Sol!>>
    • No thanks

  • Revert Subrace Level
      Katshiro: You have trained in our ways before. Would you like to return to the level of a kitten and begin your training anew?
    • Yes!
        Katshiro: Are you certain? This will revert you to a mere level 0 Neko, and you will have to retrain all over again.
      • Yes! (Return to Lv 0)
        <<You have reverted to a level 0 Neko!>>
      • On second thought....

    • No thanks

  • Return to Town

    Monster Pool

    Neko Lv 1 (Lv 13)
    Bun-Bard
    Frogzard
    Small BURP
    Snayl
    Sneak
    Stone Golem
    Neko Lv 2 (Lv 16)
    Giant Spider
    Minotaur Warrior
    Quizzat
    Sneak
    Vampire Bat
    Zeel
    Neko Lv 3 (Lv 19)
    Fire Golem
    Four-Eyed Menace
    Magman
    Phoenix
    Ruby Golem
    Torch Foot
    Neko Lv 4 (Lv 22)
    FlibbityGibbit
    Skeeter
    Small BURP
    Terropain
    Wasp Zards
    Zzott
    Neko Lv 5 (Lv 25)
    Werewolf Warior
    Neko Lv 6 (Lv 28)
    DarkZard
    EnergyZard
    FireZard
    Frogzard
    IceZard
    RayZard
    TadZard
    WindZard
    Neko Lv 7 (Lv 31)
    NightZard
    Skeeter
    Small BURP
    Sneak
    Vampire Bat
    Neko Lv 9 (Lv 37)
    Beastly Bush Baby
    Deery
    Fishguts
    Poultrygust
    Neko Lv 11 (Lv 70, 95, 120, 135, 150)
    Chomper
    Forest Demon
    Gorarog
    FlibbityGibbit
    Frogzard
    Phleeb
    Skeeter
    Small BURP
    Terropain
    Wasp Zards
    Zzott

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 5/28/2018 22:14:19 >
  • AQ  Post #: 44
    5/28/2018 8:45:12   
    ruleandrew
    Member
     

    Lucretia's Apothecary
    Cost to buy a Regenerative Spritzer potion (level 125): 49764 gold
    Cost to buy a Regenerative Spritzer potion (level 126): 54260 gold


    Note: cost to buy one Lucretia potions (any type) is equal to the cost to buy a Regenerative Spritzer potion


    < Message edited by ruleandrew -- 6/8/2018 9:14:06 >
    AQ  Post #: 45
    6/14/2018 16:55:03   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    DRaGONs gone WILD

    Today's Event or Dragonspine > 25: DRaGONs gone WILD

    Galanoth has just arrived at the quaint village
    of Cabbleton after receiving an urgent
    message...

    <<Galanoth stands on the left at the entrance to Cabbleton facing a Villager on the right in Screen 4 without the NPCs>>
    Villager: Galanoth, thank goodness you have arrived! This dragon arrived earlier in the week and has been wreaking havoc on our town. I fear there won't be much left if you can't stop it!
    Galanoth: Fear not, villager! You have called upon the finest Dragonslayer on Lore.
    Villager: That is such a relief! Many homes have been des-
    Galanoth: My armor is battle-hardened from many encounters I have had with these foul wyrms.

    <<The screen shakes as bright orange glow emits from an explosion from behind the Villager>>
    Villager: That is great to know. I hate to sound ungrateful but if you could hurry? I believe that was our general store being vaporized.

    <<Galanoth raise his Dragonblade diagonally into the air>>
    Galanoth: Your village is in good hands. My Dragonblade pulses with the power of Dragonbane!
    Villager: Great, it's this wa-
    Galanoth: No dragon, great or small, can withstand its power.
    Villager: If.... just-
    Galanoth: Lead the way and I shall deliver village from the grips of this menace!

    <<The head of an Earth Dragon extends from the right and CHOMP on the head of the Villager>>
    Galanoth: Scaley fiend! I'll give you something to snack on!

    0.3 seconds later...

  • Continue

    <<Galanoth stands next to the defeated Earth Dragon with a four golden stars circling above its head laid on the ground>>
    Galanoth: You will trouble Cabbleton no longer.

    <<A witch appears in a cloud of green smoke, flashes a tint of red as it jumps up and down>>
    Old Witch: Mr. Dunkins III! What's happened to my poor baby?!
    Galanoth: This creature was terroizing this village ma'am, and I, Galanoth, Slayer of Dragons, had to stop it.
    Old Witch: Dragonslayer!!! You are mistaken! He was simply being playful.
    Galanoth: Playful? It wiped out a large section of town. I watched Mr. Dunkins III here eat a villager. Speaking of, I'm curious. Why is it named III?
    Old Witch: Because people like you keep slaying my pets when they get out of the yard!
    Galanoth: If you insist on keeping dragons as pets maybe use a leash. Letting your pets run rampant destroying villages is not very neighborly.
    Old Witch: I have a better idea! You enjoying slaying dragons so much, maybe you need to see what it feels like to be on the other end of the blade!

    <<The witch raises her staff >>
    Old Witch: I curse you, Dragonslayer, to become that which you hate most.

    <<A green of light shoots widening clockwise from the staff at Galanoth, now a dragon with glowing red eyes, he lifts his head up>>
    Old Witch: Oh you are so precious! Hmmmm, now what to call you? Dunkins IV? No. I know!
    Old Witch: Galarung! Now finish what Mr. Dunkins III started! Hehehehehe! This village will learn you better watch whose pet you decide to mess with.

    <<Galarung rears his head back charging an attack, moves forward to release fire at the witch, the ground is ignited by the flames enveloping the screen in a tint of red>>

    War camp

    DRaGONs
    gone
    WILD
    What A Horrible
    Night To Have A
    Curse

    An angry witch has placed a curse on
    Galanoth - transforming him into the
    massive dragon, Galarung! Now you
    must find a way to save Galanoth and
    the village of Cobblestone, while fighting
    off the dragon forces!


    Twilly: Go out there and save Galanoth!!
    Twilly:If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please.
      Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
    • Thank you!

  • Let me handle this

    Chest
    If you become a Guardian, you fight alongside Dragonslayer Twilly!

    Potions By Lucretia
    Lucretia: Get your potions here! Free samples for Guardians! Full heals from the punch bowl! Talk to me for specialty potions!
  • Deal!
    <<You>>: Wait... Lucretia? What are you doing here?
  • ???
    Lucretia: Running a shop! I wouldn't be much of a businesswoman if I didn't go where the customers were, no?
  • I guess?
    Lucretia: If you want, I have a shop set up out back for specialty potions!

    Potion bag
    You must be a Guardian to refill your Health potions from this bag.

    Bubbling Purple liquid Cauldron
    You down a glass and are fully healed! Tastes like almond/anise/apple/banana/blackberry/blood/blueberry/burning/butter rum/butterscotch/caramel/cherry/chocolate/cinammon/clove/coconut/coffee/cola/cotton candy/cream soda/dandelion and burdock/dragonfruit/failure/fruit punch/ginger ale/grape/honey/lemon/lemonade/lemon-lime/licorice/lime/maple/marshmallow/mint/moglinberry/moglnberry wine/Nutella/orange/passionfruit/peach/peanut butter/peppermint/piņa colada/pineapple/prunes/purple/raspberry/root beer/sarsaparilla/sour apple/sour cherry/sour grape/strawberry/success/watermelon/wildberry!

  • To Battle!
      How many waves would you like to fight before returning to camp to rest?
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Five
    • ENDLESS

      You will now fight # wave(s) before returning to camp!
      Four Battles from Monster Pool full heal after each two
      [X] Click this button to return to camp at the next save point.


  • Secret Mission!
  • Dragon Blade!
  • Back to Town

    Once the war meter reaches 100%
    Four Battles with Full heal after each two

    Battle: Dra-Galanoth
    Full Heal

    <<You stand on the left and Galanoth kneels on the right in Screen 10 without the Windmill>>
    <<You>>: Galanoth! Are you alright?
    Galanoth: <<You>>? W...where are we? Ugh, my breath. Did I pass out eating a brimstone sandwich?
    <<You>>: This is Cabbleton. You were here rescuing the town when a witch placed a curse on you, turning you into the dragon Galarung.
    Galanoth: This destruction... was by my hand?
    <<You>>: Technically, your claws. Don't feel too bad, I think the dragon originally menacing this town caused most of the damage.
    Galanoth: I am in your , debt <<You>>. Allow me to rest a bit and we'll see about rebuilding this town. Witch's curse or not, I must make this right.

    <<A black silhouette turns into Galanoth as he walks away from the screen, a glinting chest rests a few steps away>>
    Galanoth: Thanks to your heroism <<You>> you have broken the witch's curse and saved... well a good chuck of Cabbleton.
    Galanoth: Once I get this mess with town sorted out I'll see about this witch...

    <<A red arrow with gold trim is animated to compress vertically as moves down and up pointing to the glinting chest>>
    Click the chest to open, reveals eighteen stacks of gold coins, gold bar, blue gem, red gem while a purple gem and two coins fall to the ground

    Shop: Dragon Gone Wild 2018
    Weapons:
    Fire Draconic Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Dragon Strike Lance (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Fire Dragon Blade (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Shields:
    Dragon Strike Guard (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Titles:
    Dragon Dragon Slayer Tamer (Lv 5, 10 wins)
    Dragon Dragon Slayer Subduer (Lv 10, 30 wins)
    Dragon Dragon Slayer Breaker (Lv 15, 80 wins)
    Dragon Dragon Slayer Dominator (Lv 25, 200 wins)
    Dragon Dragon Slayer Master (Lv 35, 450 wins)
    Dragon Dragon Slayer Slayer (Lv 50, 1000 wins)
    Faces:
    Cursed Dragonslayer F (Lv 15)
    Cursed Dragonslayer M (Lv 15)

  • Play again!
  • Re-Open Shop
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    Acid Dragon
    Darkness Dragon
    Earth Dragon
    Energy Dragon
    Fire Dragon
    Ice Dragon
    Light Dragon
    Plant Dragon
    Platinum Dragon
    Undead Dragon
    Water Dragon
    Wind Dragon
    1 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    Galanoth: Thanks to your heroism <<You>> you have broken the witch's curse and saved... well a good chuck of Cabbleton.
    Should be "chunk".

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 6/29/2018 16:12:53 >
  • AQ  Post #: 46
    6/22/2018 17:22:20   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Chessmaster: Dark Tidings

    Today's Event or Chessmaster Saga > 17: Dark Tidings

    <<You stand on the left facing Warlic a few steps away in front of the Inn>>
    <<You>>: ...and the worst part is I still don't know what those beasts are trying to do!
    Warlic: I can see why that would be frustrating. Most of the forces you fought were far more overt in their motivations.
    <<You>>: I know! I never thought I'd miss villainous monologues!

    <<The sky directly above You and Warlic flash a blue light>>
    <<A blue tinted spherical hologram of Zorbak flashes between a blurred and pristine image above the Inn, You and Warlic are black silhouettes below>>
    Zorbak: Mehehehehe! Greetings citizens of Battleon! The time has come, at last, for you to become a part of something far greater! My ebil army of darkness!
    <<You>>: See? Why can't those beasts be more like that? Quick and to the point.
    Zorbak: <<You>>! I am trying to monologue here!
    <<You>>: Oh, right, Sorry.
    Zorbak: Thank you. *ahem* Long has Battleon stood as an obstacle to my ebil plans of conquest! But no more! Today is the day that you shall witness my true greatness and bow before me!
    Warlic: That seems unlikely.
    <<You>>: Yeah, let's be honest here Zorbak, how many times has Battleon fought off your undead armies now?
    Zorbak: You doubt my dark powers?!
    <<You>>: More your plan than your powers. No offense.
    Zorbak: Well, I suppose it MAY be true that my attempts have become routine.
    Zorbak: However, that does not mean that I am without options. Behold, the instrument of your demise!

    <<The hologram view moves from Zorbak to a purple Darkness orb>>
    <<You>>: Is that-
    Warlic: The Prime Orb of Darkness! Mehehehe!

    <<The hologram view returns to Zorbak>>
    Zorbak: You may have grown accustomed to my legions of the dead, but with the orb I can command the legions of darkness instead! Right, my loyal minions?

    <A shade of black descends across the sky and a Crypt Fiend walks up next to Zorbak in the hologram>>
    Crypt Fiend: YES....M-AST-ER...
    <<You>>: ...Oh no.
    Zorbak: Oh yes! Behold, the merest sample of my power. The dark creatures of Lore bow to my whims!

    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    Zorbak: You are clearly outmatched! But I am a generous Lord of Darkness, and will give you a chance to kneel at my feet and join me! I look forward to your surrender!

    <<Zorbak disappears from the view as the hologram itself shrinks and vanishes>>
    <<You stand on the left facing Warlic a few steps away in front of the Inn>>
    Warlic: Well, it seems like it's that time again. I'll track down Lucretia and Twilly. Could you talk to Yulgar about getting us a War Scroll?
    <<You>>: Yeah yeah, this isn't my first war. I know the drill.

    <<Warlic turns to the right, heads off as a black silhouette towards screen and disappears>>
    <<You>>: Surrender? That orb must have gone to Zorbak's head. I can't even imagine... wait a minute.
    <<You>>: Hey Warlic! I have an idea! But I'm going to need something spooky! And where did Twilly run off to?

    <<In a room with an EbilCorp sign, alchemy set up and book shelf, Crypt Fiend stands on the right facing Zorbak on the left with a glowing purple Darkness orb in his left hand>>
    Crypt Fiend: G....R...R...
    Zorbak: Still feisty are we? Well we'll have none of that!

    <<Zorbak tilts his head up, raises his hand while the Darkness orb levitates causing the room to flash purple for a moment and Crypt Fiend's blue eyes turn a purple tint>>
    Crypt Fiend: M...A....STER...
    Zorbak: Much better. I can't have you acting up. You're going to be my right hand... whatever you are!
    Zorbak: Now go ready our forces!
    Crypt Fiend: ....

    <<Crypt Fiend's eyes flashes white>>

    <<You are dressed as a red marked and black armored Ebil Knight with a hood and mask, Twilly wears a blue Mage's pointed hat, a grey cape and holds a staff with a skull on its end, You and Twilly walk a few steps away from Zorbak's hut in the cemetery under the large moon at night>>
    Twilly: Why does Twillies have to pretend to be bad?
    <<You>>: Well, we are trying to infiltrate Zorbak's lair. That helm gives you ebil credit... I think. Just trust me, alright?
    Twilly: Alrights...

    <<A large blue-green human face attached to a spine with fingers for legs jumps down from above>>
    Dark Minion: Hmmm, who are you?
    <<You>>: Ok, this is going to take guile, cunning... and above all else, finesse.

    <<Dark minion straightens its spine to be a bit taller>>
    <<You>>: Twilly, you're better at this ebil thing. You make the pitch about joining Zorbak's army.
    Twilly: Ooh, Twillies doesn't want to join an ebil army. Twillies wants to help!
    <<You>>: That's why we're here, Twilly, to CONVINCE them that we are ebil enough to speak to Zorbak. (You know, pretend.)
    Twilly: ...Okays.
    Twilly: Twilies and <<You>> are big bad peoples! Can we speak to Zorbak now?
    Skele-Brain: What are your qualifications?
    Twilly: Oh Twillies is very bad, Twillies once put sprinkles on Twiggy's ice cweam. Twilly didn't know Twiggy didn't want sprinkles.
    <<You>>: ...Clearly an act of unrepentant ebil.
    <<You>>: I regret this decision already.
    Twilly: ...and one time, Twilly didn't heal Blackhawke! Blackhawke got hurt because Twilly wasn't there.
    Skele-Brain: Uh-huh. And your friend?
    Twilly: Oh, <<You>> is the biggest and baddest. <<You>> never knows what to get Twilly for Frostval.
    <<You>>: Now wait just one minute!
    Twilly: Twillies just wants a sweater, but <<You>> never gives Twillies one. *sniffles*
    Skele-Brain: Riiiight... and your physical qualifications?
    <<You>>: Oh thank you gods!
    <<You>>: Well, I am <<You>>. Perhaps you've heard of me.
    Skele-Brain: No.
    <<You>>: ...Really? Zorbak never mentioned me?
    <<You>>: Ok... how about a physical demonstration then? I'll take whatever you can throw at me.
    Skele-Brain: Unorthodox. I like it. Deal.

    Battle: Skele-Brain
    Full Heal

    <<In a room with an EbilCorp sign, alchemy set up and book shelf, Crypt Fiend stands on the right facing Zorbak on the left with a glowing purple Darkness orb in his left hand>>
    Crypt Fiend: FORCES....READY.
    Zorbak: Excellent! Soon Battleon will know the true extent my evil! At last, I shall crush them beneath my foot like a wafflecone. They will all bow before-
    Skele-Brain #2: Lord Zorbak?

    <<Zorbak turns to the left, Skele-Brain jumps down in front of him>>
    Zorbak: I thought I told you not to interrupt me when I'm monologuing?
    Skele-Brain #2: Forgive me, but something seems... off with the recruits.
    Zorbak: Reeeeally? Well, I can spare a moment.

    <<Zorbak walks to the left, then returns and walks to the levitating Darkness orb>>
    Zorbak: Almost forgot my orb!

    One Battle from Monster Pool with Full Heal

    <<You and Twilly face Skele-Brain a few steps away from Zorbak's hut in the cemetery under the large moon at night>>
    Skele-Brain: Well you certainly seem competent.
    <<You>>: Thanks. So when do I get to meet the boss?

    <<Zorbaks walks out from the door of his hut with the Darkness orb in hand>>
    Zorbak: Right now! Hello, <<You>>. Finally decided to join the winning side? You should have told me, I would have had a gift basket for you.
    Twilly: And Twillies too?
    Zorbak: No. I'm ebil like that.

    <<Twilly lowers his eyelids, tilting his head down with a frown>>
    Twilly: *sniffles*
    <<You>>: Yeeeeah... I'm just here for the orb.
    Zorbak: And you just conned your way past y minions to get it? Ebil, pure Ebil.
    <<You>>: I try.
    Zorbak: It won't save you from my new power, however! Behold, my awesome power of DARKNESS!

    Two Battles from Monster Pool with Full Heal after

    Battle: Skele-Brain
    Full Heal

    Battle: Zorbak
    Full Heal

    <<Zorbak raises his right hand with the levitating Darkness orb>>
    Zorbak: Ahem... I said, "BEHOLD MY AWESOME POWER OF DARKNESS!"

    Battle: Zorbak -20 to Level
    Full Heal

    Zorbak: Darn orb! Make with the magic! Smite them or something!

    <<The orb glows shaking rapidly and jumps out of Zorbak's hand, it falls to the ground shattering>>
    <<You>>: ..........................
    Zorbak: WHAAAAAAAAT????

    <<The Crypt Fiend stands on the right holding a purple Darkness orb with internal orbiting streams of light in its left hand, while four other beasts, two with yellow eyes, one with green eyes, one with blue eyes are hidden in the darkness of the cave and a light blue eyed beast with X inscribed on its shoulder is partially visible on the left>>
    ???: That's check and mate, little moglin.
    ???: I'm surprised it worked this time.
    Crypt Fiend: Zorbak is used to blind obedience and did not expect betrayal. The Network gave me no such opportunity.
    Thunder Stalker: So you got lucky.
    Crypt Fiend: .... Yes.

    <<You stand on the left facing Warlic a few steps away in front of the Inn>>
    <<You>>: ...I really, really hate those beasts right now.

    Shop: Chessmaster: Dark Tidings
    Armors:
    Ebil Knight (Lv 10Z, 35Z, 60Z, 85Z, 110Z, 135Z, 143Z)
    Spells:
    Darkness Orb Shroud (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Pets:
    Skele-Brain (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool

    Darkness Incarnation
    Darkness Manifestation
  • AQ  Post #: 47
    6/29/2018 16:56:03   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Blood Ruby Rampage

    Twilly > Anniversary Events > Blood Ruby Rampage

    <<You stand on the left facing Artix a few steps away in front of the Inn>>
    Artix: <<You>>! Greetings and salutations!
    <<You>>: Hey Artix! I came here for the 15th anniversary celebrations. Hopefully I'm not too late.
    Artix: Oh? That was quite some time ago.
    <<You>>: Yeah, but the presents were AMAZING! To celebrate AQ's 15th anniversay you were giving out the Blood Ruby Rain spell, Blood Ruby Golem pet and Blood Ruby accessory!
    Artix: Indeed! But in the time since, they have all gone bad.
  • oh no!
    <<You>>: You mean that they're rotten? Or that their magic ran out?
    Artix: No, as in they merged together, became sentient, and turned to crime.
  • yikes!
    Artix: You will have to hunt down and slay the Blood Ruby Golem terrorizing the lands. Bring back its remains and we might be able to pay someone to salvage some rewards.
  • Quest!
  • Nah.

    Light elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Wind elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Full Heal

    Ice elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Water elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Full Heal

    Darkness elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Earth elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Full Heal

    Fire elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Energy elemental Battle from Random Adventure
    Full Heal

    Battle: Blood Ruby Golem
    Shop: Blood Ruby Salvage
    Spells:
    Blood Ruby Rain (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Pets:
    Blood Ruby Golem (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Misc:
    Blood Ruby (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    1 Text error are underlined both in transcript above and below:

    <<You>>: To celebrate AQ's 15th anniversay you were giving out the Blood Ruby Rain spell, Blood Ruby Golem pet and Blood Ruby accessory!
    Should be "anniversary".
  • AQ  Post #: 48
    7/1/2018 18:55:10   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    The Void


  • Battle!
  • Shop
  • Go to Battleon
  • Go to Granemor

    Shinyaro: The powers of the Void will be mine, and I will forever be the strongest!
  • I don't think so!

    Battle: Shinyaro
    Full Heal

    Shop: Shinyaro's Armoury

    Weapons:
    Shinyaro Warclub (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Armors:
    Shinyaro Form (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    House Items:
    Shinyaro
  • AQ  Post #: 49
    7/28/2018 23:17:20   
    Legendary Ash
    Member

    Chessmaster: A Cavernous Chronicle

    Today's Event or Chessmaster Saga > 18: A Cavernous Chronicle

    <<You walk in from the left and stand near the opening between the walls of Screen 5 without the monsters and golden doorway>>
    Kamui: Ok. You should be getting pretty close to them now.
    <<You>>: ....Kamui?
    Kamui: Yes?
    <<You>>: I'm pretty sure that these are the Dwarfhold mountains.
    Kamui: Correct. Incidentally, if you'd like to be absolutely sure about that kind of thing in the future, I am working on a Lorian Position System upgrade for the communicator.
    Kamui: Want to help me field test it? I can guarantee with about 35% certainty that it won't blow up in your face.
    <<You>>: ...My unwavering faith in your calculations aside for a minute, why didn't you tell me that there were two orbs in these caverns the last time I was here?
    Kamui: Hey, my LSN wasn't calibrated to scan underground then, and certainly wasn't calibrated to deal with dark elemental interference of that magnitude. That one's for the delta release. We're only on beta.
    Kamui: Besides, I think that the last time you were here I was distracted by that security thing. That was a fun one.
    Kamui: Your friend wanted a selective misdirection field that would alter sensory input just enough to make intruders "miss" her home and turn them around without their knowledge.
    Kamui: And that's just so...well it's ridiculously complex, even before accounting for moving bodies. I mean, it's ridiculously effective if you can make it work, but making it work in the first place...
    <<You>>: ...Kam?
    Kamui: There are just so many variables! That one's still on my backburner as a fun side project, but teleporter and perceptual filter was just so much easier to implement and not that much easier to bypass.
    <<You>>: KAMUI!
    Kamui: Hmm? What is it?
    <<You>>: The orbs?
    Kamui: Oh right, those orbs! There's an error message here, so give me a minute to double check the system.
    Kamui: No...that line of code's definitely valid. It's just not working.
    Kamui: "Invalid or missing parameter"? Don't give me that! That references a constant!
    Kamui: Just a second, I've got a hotfix, but the system will need to reboot.

    <<A Crysbat flies in from the right>>
    <<You>>: And I've apparently got distractions of my own.

    Four Battles from Monster Pool 1 with Full Heal after each two

    Kamui: Wait, what? That was working literally 0.65 seconds ago!
    Kamui: Ok, <<You>>, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you should be pretty close to the orbs. The bad news is that the code's breaking for some reason and I need to patch it.
    Kamui: You'll be on your own until I can get it up and running again. I'll try to keep you in the loop.
    Kamui: Oh, and I just wanted to wish you good luck. We're all counting on you.
    <<You>>: Ok...pressing forward it is then. What's the worst that could happen?

    Four Battles from Monster Pool 2 with Full Heal after each two

    <<You walk in from the left to Screen 2 without the monsters and NPCs>>
    <<You>>: Annnnd now I'm lost... underground.
    <<You>>: At least I still have my echo.
    <<You>>: HELLOOOOO!
    Echo: HELLOOOOO!
    ???: Hello? Oh heavens, is someone else out there?
    ???: Sweetie, you be a dear and go on ahead, I'll tend to our guest.

    <<A wraith with a light blue eye and gem belt levitates in from the right>>
    ???: Oh my! Whatever are you doing down here, my child? It's not safe for strangers in these tunnels!
    <<You>>: ...Well thanks for the concern, but I'd be a poor adventurer if a little danger would put me off.
    ???: You're an adventurer?
    <<You>>: Yeah. My name's <<You>>, and I've fought more than my fair share of monsters (and more than a few wars).
    ???: <<You>>? The <<You>> from Battleon? Oh my, I never expected to actually meet you. And I must look like such a mess. To think I'd get to meet such a prolific hero...
    ???: I'm sorry, it's just that I've heard so much about you, and to meet you in person...
    <<You>>: Um...well I hate to be rude but-
    ???: Oh! Right! You're probably busy. Someone like you doesn't come down into caverns like this for no reason after all. I'll just get out of your way. It was lovely meeting you.

    <<The wraith levitates right, towards the screen and disappears>>
    <<You>>: Well that was new.

    <<The wraith levitates back in from the right>>
    ???: I'm sorry, but... well this is just such a rare opportunity. Could I... just watch you work for a little bit? I've heard stories, but I just have to see how true they actually are.
    <<You>>: ...I suppose I have no way of stopping you. Just try not to get between me and the monsters, um...
    ???: Oh, you can call me Torre. Thank you so much! I promise that you won't need to protect me.

    <<Torre levitates over to the left behind You as a TadZard and Frogzard walk in from the right>>
    Torre: See, I'm right behind you.
    <<You>>: Uh-huh...

    Four Battles from Monster Pool 2 with Full Heal after each two

    Torre: Marvelous! You're even tougher than the stories said!
    <<You>>: Well it's nice to hear that I'm not getting rusty.

    <<The cave shakes briefly>>
    <<You>>: That, however, I could have done without. You should probably get out of here. You don't want to get caught in a cave in.
    Torre: Um....

    <<Fades into a black screen and to a scene where Torre levitates on the right and emits an ! in front of a Hydra>>
    <<You>>: Point taken. Forward it is!

    <<You walk and Torre levitates in from the left into a fog filled Screen 7 without the monsters and NPCs>>
    <<You>>: Shh! We're close to the orbs now, and things are about to get messy.
    Torre: Oh? What makes you say that?
    <<You>>: First, the fog's denser here. If I've learned anything while orb hunting, it's to follow the weather.
    Torre: Ok...
    <<You>>: Second, I can see the orbs up ahead. ...Right next to the giant turtle monster.

    <<Terrapin walks in from the right with two of its plant like arms in motion holding an Earth orb in the right hand and a Water orb in the left hand>>
    Terrapin: Ah, the hero arrives. I wish I could say it was a pleasant surprise, but I fear neither party of that statement would be true. You have an uncanny knack for getting in our way.
    <<You>>: And I wish I could say I was sorry about that, but I'm really not.
    Terrapin: *hmph* I suppose I walked into that one. Shall we get down to it, then?
    Torre: Oh dear, are you sure this is wise?
    <<You>>: It's not like we have a lot of choice here.
    Terrapin: *smirk* Indeed.

    Battle: Terrapin
    Full Heal

    <<Terrapin has rescinded into its shell and its plant like arms with orbs clutched in them rest on the ground>>
    <<You>>: Alright! I'll be taking those orbs now.
    Torre: Well...about that...

    <<Torre levitates to the right next to Terrapin, turns around to face You and transforms into a creature with tentacles>>
    Terrapin: I was wondering how long you were going to keep that charade, Torre. Waiting until I was good and beaten, were you?
    <<You>>: No honor amongst beasts, eh?
    Torre: ...
    Torre: I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear that. Sweetie, you can retreat while I show <<You>> why I chose this name.

    <<Terrapin walks backwards taking the Earth orb with it, the Water orb remains next to Torre>>
    <<You>>: Torre?
    Torre: Short for "Torrent".

    Battle: Torrent
    Full Heal

    <<Torrent left, leaving the Water orb behind>>
    <<You>>: Ok, on the upside, I secured the Water Orb.
    Kamui: <<You>>!
    <<You>>: Kamui! Good timing! Is your orb scanner working again? I think I can still get the Earth Orb if I hurry.
    Kamui: Put that on hold! I just found out that the problem wasn't with my code. Something's been messing with the Lorian magical laws it's based on! We've got bigger problems!
    <<You>>: What's bigger than a group of monsters with three prime orbs???
    Kamui: ...Let me just patch you through to Battleon for a moment.

    <<A spherical hologram with a grey outline shows five of Loco's clown markings appear followed by Loco from the center of a view from the hill of Battleon>>
    Loco: Hello, Lore! LOCO"S BACK IN TOWN! HAHAHAHAHA!
    <<You>>: ...Yep, that's a bigger problem, alright.
    Shop: Chessmaster: A Cavernous Chronicle
    Spells:
    Terrapin Shell (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Torrentacles (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)
    Misc:
    Bell Shell (Lv 5, 15, 35, 55, 75, 95, 115, 135, 150G)

  • Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave
    Monster Pool 1

    Big Roc
    Crysbat
    Fire Vampragon
    Hardened Hunting Roc
    Harpy Queen
    Hatchling Roc
    Hunting Roc
    Malzar
    Runt Roc
    The Roc
    Veteran Hunting Roc
    Young Roc
    Monster Pool 2

    Earth Dragon
    Frogzard
    Hydra
    Stone Golem
    TadZard
    Water Dragon

    < Message edited by Legendary Ash -- 8/19/2018 23:35:23 >
  • AQ  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Info. Submission >> RE: Quests - Read the first post!
    Page 2 of 3<123>
    Jump to:



    Advertisement




    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts




    Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home


    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition