Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops
Page 13 of 25«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2012 15:42:05   
Voodoo Master

On A Rock and A Dark Place, every <<You>> should be replaced with <Character>.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 1/13/2012 16:39:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 301
1/13/2012 22:00:39   
Shaiyal

Sewer Chest (All Versions) has a note that has been deemed not true (and has been checked), so it should probably be deleted.

Forgot all about it, deleted, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 1/14/2012 4:42:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 302
1/14/2012 8:12:03   
Voodoo Master

Refugee Rescue should have the bosses names bolded. Under NPCs and Dialogue N/A should be replaced with None.

On Rifts Opening... <<You>> should be changed to <Character> on the following sentences:

Guardian Kain: Send word to <Character> and the other heroes.

Guardian Kain leads a charge off-Scene as the character enters and kneels by the fallen.

The character nods and runs off-Scene. Scene fades to black.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 1/14/2012 8:26:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 303
1/26/2012 19:32:07   
bobtehnoob

in Nitroglycerine Sponge Catapult, the Gold War link should be Gold War

Done, thanks. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 1/26/2012 19:39:30 >
Post #: 304
1/30/2012 20:50:33   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Croft needs the colon removed from dialogue

To be a giant! needs dialogue corrections...

<Character Name>: I feel a little funny...
<Character Name>: Whoa, I feel really funny!
<Character Name>: AAAAAAAhHHHHH!!!
<Character Name>: Whew, ok... I guess that wasn't so bad.
<Character Name>: I... I might even be taller than my dragon!
<Character Name>: And...
<Character Name>: Yep! I think I can see my house from here.
<Character Name>: ...
<Character Name>: I guess I'm gonna need a bigger one.
<Character Name>: ...So then they started calling me You-zilla. It was great!
<Character Name>: Cleaning up is the hardest part, though. I have REALLY big fingers!
<Character Name>: So, how are things?
Reens: Well... things have been pretty quiet lately, actually.
Aria: Yeah! All the monsters have gone and hid from you.
<Character Name>: That sounds like a good thing, then. Go go giant me!
Yulgar: I think one of your shoelaces is starting to come undone, <Character>.
<Character Name>: Oh, thanks.
<Character Name>: Did you guys feel something just now?
Pi Mae: Earthquaaaaaaaaaaake!

Both done, thanks. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 1/30/2012 20:58:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 305
2/1/2012 13:55:17   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Under the Sea needs corrections and colouring...

Yix: We think we've located the experimental tool storage facility that Sepulchure stole! It is under water, near Osprey Cove!
Yix: Please travel there and if you can locate the shed, we'll finally have our experimental weapons back!

After entering the quest...

Aryel: Stop! You don't want to enter these waters! They are too dangerous now!
<Character Name>: I'll be in and out right-quick. I'm looking for something littering your waters. I want to... er, clean it up.
Aryel: WHAT are you looking for?
<Character Name>: Well, Yix, the acting High Technocra-
Aryel: We KNOW who Yix is. We're not so cut off from the world.
<Character Name>: Ahem. Of course. Well, Yix is pretty sure an experimental tool storage shed that was stolen from your city will be found in your waters.
<Character Name>: Right now, it's just sitting there, taking up space in your pristine aquatic landscape.
Aryel: Well, my peop- er, the fish of these seas deserve clean water.
<Character Name>: So I can go hunt for the tool facility?
Aryel: Yes, of course!
<Character Name>: At least I won't drown, thanks to those water breathing potions!
Aryel: That was YOU?!
<Character Name>: ... As a thank you for permission to enter your waters, I'll be happy to take care of any monsters I find down there.

If you went all the way straight to the right...

<Character Name>: This looks familiar. But hmm, no experimental tool storage facility here! I'd best keep looking under the water.

After you find the tool shed...

<Character Name>: Ah, finally! The experimental tool storage facilit- waaaait.
<Character Name>: I KNOW the gnomes weren't planning to battle their enemies with aquatic musicians... that means you guys AREN'T the weapons!
Crabastian: Naw, mon. We're Crabastian and the Aqua Force, the best underwater orchestra in all the islands!
<Character Name>: And you're... Crabastian, I take it?
Crabastian: Too right! I'm the Principal Musician in this here school. I rock the beats with my clawracas!
Crabastian: The groupers adore us! But our lead singer left us for... a human! *scoff*
<Character Name>: Riiiight. So, have you SEEN the weapons I'm looking for?
Crabastian: Naw. Our orchestra hall was completely empty when it settled on the sea floor. It's perfect for rehearsing.
Crabastian: We call this here jam "Through the Water and the Bubbles".
<Character Name>: I guess my search for the weapons that were stolen from the gnomes will have to continue some other time.
<Character Name>: And you're right. The acoustics in here are GREAT!
<Character Name>: Just make sure you don't play too loud, or you'll go hard of hearing.
Billy the Octopus: *BA DUM TISH*

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 2/1/2012 14:00:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 306
2/2/2012 11:51:49   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

River of Fire should have the green You be turned to just black!

Rolith's Solution needs colouring and corrections...

Yix: I'm sure Captain Rolith will have a suitable alternative for us!

Captain Rolith: Back already? You move quickly for a <Class Name>.
<Character Name>: I spoke with all the Knights I could find nearby. I think you can already guess their answers.
Captain Rolith: I'm sorry, <Character Name>. I knew you had to ask for yourself, but I did know.
Captain Rolith: However... I think I have an idea which could help.
Captain Rolith: Why don't you head back to Popsprocket, and I will send the force once I gather them.
<Character Name>: Thank you, Captain. The gnomes and I will be indebted to whomever you send!

Captain Rolith: Here they come...
Captain Rolith: Down boy!
Captain Rolith: Haha, ok here's a treat.
Captain Rolith: ...
Captain Rolith: No, that's my hand.
Captain Rolith: That's still my hand.
Captain Rolith: Now remember, if you go to the big <Class Name>, <Character Name>, on the floating island, he will have tog-treats for you. Lots and lots of tog-treats.
Captain Rolith: Give this letter to the first person you see, so they know you're there to help.
Tog: Bark!
Captain Rolith: Ok lil' buddy, go find that flying island!
Tog: Bark!
Captain Rolith: They'll know when the togs arrive...
Captain Rolith: And maybe WE will be able to sleep peacefully for once.

Zapp: zzzzZZZZZZzz
Zapp: Come one, <Class Name>... It's not that hard to deliver a letter. *snore*
Zapp: No, I'm not going to pay you...
Zapp: Mumble mumble...
Zapp: ...
Zapp: More soup'n...
Zapp: MORE visitors? Last time I checked, this wasn't tourist season.
Zapp: *grumble* And with that many, we're going to need ALL of the mechgryphons, half-trained or not.
Zapp: So...
Zapp: ..Oaklore decided to help us after all.

Done, although I am not sure about Zapp's color, or if he should have one at all. Will have to check on that one. Thanks! ~PaperClip

EDIT: It seems that is indeed his color. I will update the other entries, including his main NPC one. :)

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 2/2/2012 14:30:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 307
2/10/2012 13:26:22   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

The Search needs proper colouring... o man yulgars and dementos colours are close.......

Yulgar: Konnan has been at work at the forge since you returned. He refuses to speak to anyone.
Yulgar: We must defeat Akriloth, <Character Name>. Demento is planning on heading north, would you like to speak with him?

• Quest!

Demento: <Character Name>, Akriloth must be stopped.
    Demento: We'll go north and search the frozen wastes there.
    Demento: There is a clan of ice dragons, as well as a rumor of something more ancient...
    Demento: ...Something that dwells in the glacial caves and collects the frozen remnants of battles long past.
    Demento: Will you go with me?
    <Character Name>: Of course, Demento. I... whatever I can do t o help bring down that fire dragon.
    <Character Name>: What, or who, are we searching for?
    Demento: Long ago, the Elemental Lords placed guardians on Lore to protect their realms.
    Demento: It is said one of the ice guardians became corrupted, greedy.
    Demento: Instead of protecting the area left to it, it incited battles, it stole treasures... and weapons, including the Ice Scythe.
    <Character Name>: Ice Scythe?
    Demento: The Ice Scythe was crafted from the coldest glacial ice, cut from the depths of a lost cavern and enchanted with a powerful special effect.
    Demento: I believe that if you hit Akriloth with the Ice Scythe just once, it will drain his power and transfer some of its strength to you.
    Demento: It should make the fight fair... but first, we need to find the corrupted guardian's lair.

Demento: Here, look <Character Name>.
    Demento: Do you see them?
    <Character Name>: See what?
    Demento: The caves. There in the mountain side.
    Demento: We'll camp tonight and explore the mountain side when we're rested.

<Character Name>: Demento...
    <Character Name>: I thought all of Galanoth's family had been killed by Akriloth.
    Demento: I am not Galanoth's brother by birth, <Character Name>.
    Demento: After Akriloth burned his family's farm to the ground, my family took him in.
    Demento: We became blood brothers shortly after that.
    <Character Name>: I see... what happened to make you become blood brothers?
    Demento: *laughs*
    Demento: Gal was just five years old, but he was already fearless...
    Demento: I was ten, and apparently looked like good prey.
    Demento: I was out, gathering wood for camp and a wyvern swooped down and grasped me in its claws.
    Demento: Wyverns would occasionally take smaller farm animals to feed their brood, but with Akriloth rampaging... I was much easier prey.
    Demento: The wyvern swooped down to carry me off and Galanoth ran...
    Demento: Heh, it seemed like he jumped 10 feet in the air... and he grabbed hold of my legs and wouldn't let go.
    Demento: Our weight together was too much for the wyvern and she dropped us back down.
    Demento: Gal saved me from becoming dragon food and I owe him my life.
    Demento: Anyways... it's time to gather our energy, <Character Name>.
    Demento: We have an ancient and corrupt guardian to face tomorrow...
    Demento: And we have to convince him to give us the only weapon strong enough to defeat Akriloth!

Konnan: I...
    Konnan: I can't believe they're gone.
    Konnan: My whole family wiped out...
    Konnan: I've been gone so long...
    Konnan: It seems like I've spent years just standing around in Yulgar's forge, when I should have been home. If... if I had been home....
    Xan: You would have been incinerated as well, my young friend.
    Xan: I understand your pain.
    Xan: I lost someone due to the carelessness of someone who I thought was a friend...
    Xan: Just like you.
    Konnan: <Character Name>...
    Konnan: <Character Name> had to have tried... it's just...
    Konnan: He is a hero, he has saved Falconreach, faced bandits and monsters, I've heard rumors that he even has a pet dragon!
    Konnan: How could they lose so badly to this Akriloth...
    Xan: Hah, a hero?
    Xan: That "hero" and his pathetic band should have saved your family. They only look out for themselves though.
    Xan: Galanoth only goes after the dragon, he could have saved your family.
    Xan: <Character Name> could have led them away! Instead they were taken from you!
    Xan: My own love, my Jaania... was taken from me by that misfit mage, Warlic...
    Konnan: Warlic? But... but, he's good...
    Xan: That's what he wants you to think!
    Xan: But who's here now? Offering to help you, train you, so you can get your revenge?
    Xan: Warlic and his little minions, <Character Name>... they even attacked me! They stole my book of power, called me evil.
    Konnan: But... why?
    Xan: Jealousy, Konnan.
    Xan: Warlic caused the accident that took Jaania from me, and now he tries to steal my power so I can't get her back!
    Xan: They're only interested in their power, not min...
    Xan: ...
    Xan: Ours.
    Xan: You have the gift of magic too, Konnan. I can show you how to bend fire to your will, how to enchant with it, make it live... and make it die.
    Xan: No mere fire dragon will be able to defeat you...
    Xan: And once Akriloth is gone, you can go after the ones that caused your family to die, the one that took my Jaania away from me.
    Xan: <Character Name>, Galanoth, Warlic... all of them!!
    Xan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 2/10/2012 13:56:58 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 308
    2/18/2012 0:27:20   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Swordhaven Past needs a link to the new Alexander Saga Quest: Playing with Fire.

Done, thanks. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/18/2012 0:32:30 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 309
    2/18/2012 6:28:59   
      Hopeful Guy

Hope Upbringer! (DragonFable)

Swordhaven Past needs a link to Sewer Pets.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 2/18/2012 8:16:27 >
    DF  Post #: 310
    2/24/2012 20:56:07   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Stoneheart Fall needs a link to Wolf and Bear

Done, thanks. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 2/24/2012 21:22:05 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 311
    2/26/2012 15:23:22   
    Arithonne

The Swordhaven Forest quest in Swordhaven Past also drops Cysero's Splintery Stick.

Swordhaven quest or Swordhaven Past quest? Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 2/26/2012 15:43:59 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 312
    2/27/2012 17:26:40   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Sandwitch, The needs colouring and corrections...

Sek-Duat XV: The people of The Sandsea have grown... discontent.
    Sek-Duat XV: They plot and scheme against me... but they are not to blame. They are like children.
    Sek-Duat XV: When a parent makes a strict rule to keep the children safe, the children are expected to throw fits. They know no better.
    Sek-Duat XV: But when they break these rules made to keep them safe, they must be...punished. They must learn their place if I am to keep them safe.
    Sek-Duat XV: If The Sandsea were a less dangerous place, then I would have no reason to keep such strict rules.
    Sek-Duat XV: Therefore, I command you to eliminate one of the greatest threats to my people: The Sandwitch.
    Sek-Duat XV: That old crone was cast out of the yaga sisterhood in Doomwood for being TOO CRUEL!
    Sek-Duat XV: Her sisters left her to die in the desert but the hatred in her hard has kept her alive all these years. The people fear her.
    Sek-Duat XV: They have good cause to fear her. She summons people to her cave in the middle of the night and they are never seen again.
    Sek-Duat XV: If you were to eliminate the Sandwitch, and the people had less to fear, perhaps they would have less reason to rebel.
    Sek-Duat XV: Go now, and do not return until the outcast has been taken care of, and my people are safe.

Sandwitch: An, more of Sek-Duat's goons! Only one of you made it out of here last time... and that was no accident, it was a WARNING.
    Sandwitch: Get out of here. There's nothing else that your emperor wants here, Unless... OF COURSE! You were sent to finish the Sandwitch!
    <Character Name>: That's right Sandwitch! Sek-Duat XV has sent me to stop you from preying on the people of the Sandsea.
    Sandwitch: To stop ME.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Foolish child, you want a fight? You came to the right place.
    Sandwitch: THIS Sandwitch bites back!

<Character Name>: If your yaga sisters cast you out, you really MUST be the most wicked creature imaginable.
    <Character Name>: The people of The Sandsea are good people. They have lived through a lot...
    <Character Name>: ... too much. They don't need one more bad thing like you in their lives.
    Sandwitch: HAHAHAHAHA! The Sandwitch is not bad. Everyone knows that Sandwitches are GOOD!
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitches sisters cast her out because she WASN'T wicked. The Sandwitch wanted nothing to do with their evil plots.
    <Character Name>: Know what I think? I think the Sandwitch is full of baloney!

<Character Name>: Another illusion? I'm starting to think that the Sandwitch is a chicken!
    <Character Name>: If you're a good Sandwitch, then why do you summon people here to your cave in the middle of the night? Those people VANISH!
    Sandwitch: Kid, you've got the Sandwitch all wrong. The people come to the Sandwitch n their own! They want to escape The Sandsea!
    Sandwitch: ... And they know that the Sandwitch can help them escape the sand Sek-Dyat XV's insane rule.
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitch won't get in the rebel's fight, but she will help the frightened ones... The ones who want to run and live free.
    Sandwitch: And the SANDWITCH is not a chicken! If you really want to come face to face with the Sandwitch, she is in the next room... if you can make it.

Sandwitch: No more illusions. No more fighting. The Sandwitch senses that you truly wish to help the people.
    <Character Name>: I do. I need the Orb of Light. The rebels are helping me fight it... and I'm helping them with their goals.
    <Character Name>: Why would Sek-Duat send me to finish you?
    Sandwitch: Not long ago, Sek-Duat's guards came to this cave and stole a spell from the Sandwitch.
    Sandwitch: Sek-Duat doesn't want anyone to figure out his plans. The Sandwitch knows what spell he stole, and that is a clue to his ultimate goal.
    <Character Name>: What was the spell that he stole from you? What does it do??
    Sandwitch: That wicked yaga spell raises the dead. The Sandwitch thinks that Sek-Duat XV is obsessed with Sek-Duat the First.
    Sandwitch: He wants to raise his dead ancestor, to continue his rule. It will be a disaster for this land.
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitch does not know all the ingredients in the spell... but she knows the Orb of Light must be used.
    <Character Name>: So he DOES have the orb, or at least he knows where it is. Thanks Sandwitch. You've helped a lot.
    <Character Name>: Sek-Duat XV has to think that I got rid of you, so you have to stay hidden until this is all over. Can you do that?
    Sandwitch: The Sandwitch is old, but the Sandwitch is no turkey. She knows how to hide. Good luck hero.
    <Character Name>: Thanks. I'm going to need it.

Done, thanks. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 2/27/2012 17:43:59 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 313
    2/28/2012 13:41:34   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Traitor, The needs colouring and corrections....

Sek-Duat XV: You have pleased me greatly, <Character Name>.
    Sek-Duat XV: Tell me, how did you dispose of the Sandwitch? Not even my elite guards could end her miserable life.
    Sek-Duat XV: No, I've changed my mind. All that matters is your ability to get the job done. I remain impressed with your skills.
    Sek-Duat XV: Now I have another task for you, while Zhoom is hunting down the last of the rebels. One of their number has decided to betray his fellows.
    Sek-Duat XV: I want you to go and meet this turncoat. If he is honest about his desire to serve his me, then escort him here. If it is a trap...
    Sek-Duat XV: ...Well you are more than capable of dealing with anything the rebels might have concocted.
    Sek-Duat XV: Here is the map to the meeting location.

(Take the map to the traitor's meeting place.)

Sek-Duat XV: Either way bring him to me or dispose of him. Either way, I expect to return with good news <Character Name>. Do not disappoint me.
  • Quest!

After meeting Kasuf...

<Character Name>: Kasuf?! YOU are the traitor!?!
    Kasuf: <Character Name>!?! This is ALL WRONG! I told Sek-Duat I would only meet with ZHOOM!
    <Character Name>: What is going on here? Start explaining! If you've sold me out...
    Kasuf: No! I... I was going to tell Sek-Duat that Zhoom was working for the rebels. You are safe... and so is my daughter.
    <Character Name>: Sha'Rae? What are you talking about?
    Kasuf: I found out what Sek-Duat is doing with the rebels. The spell that he stole from the yaga spellbook calls for a strong magical power source...
    Kasuf: That power source is the Orb of Light. The spell also calls for 'the life forces of 100 people who call you an enemy'.
    <Character Name>: Once Sek-Duat XV has rounded up 100 rebels, he plans on exchanging their lives to resurrect Sek-Duat The First!
    Kasuf: The rebels will be undead husks, empty bodies... zombie servants. I... I couldn't risk that happening to my daughter.
    Kasuf: I had to make this deal. I'm sorry.
    <Character Name>: So you're going to trade the names and the locations of the other rebels to keep your own daughter safe?
    <Character Name>: What about fighting for your people? Sha'Rae knows the risks and she's willing to risk her life for her people to be free!
    Kasuf: You don't understand what it means to have a child! I HAD NO CHOICE.
    <Character Name>: You ALWAYS have a choice! You know Sek-Duat XV, and you know that he will hunt down your daughter, no matter what.
    <Character Name>: You're a fool if you think this deal will save her. You nearly doomed the entire rebellion.
    Kasuf: You're right. Of course, you're right! I knew he couldn't be trusted. That's why I lied and told him that Zhoom was secretly working with the rebels.
    Kasuf: I thought that if I could make Sek-Duat get rid of Zhoom then the others might stand a chance. Only...
    <Character Name>: What? What is it?
    Kasuf: ... Zhoom is VERY strong. I couldn't be sure Sek-Duat would be able to finish him so I set a trap.
    Kasuf: This temple is protected by an ancient evil called the Anubis Knight, and we're standing in the middle of his home.
    Kasuf: I was trying to lure Zhoom to his doom before I turned myself in... but I got you instead.
    <Character Name>: WHAT? You decided to wait until NOW to tell me this?
    Kasuf: Well, I was kinda surprised to see you, and I wanted to explain before you... It... slipped my mind.
    <Character Name>: GREAT, now I'm doomed. Thanks. You're a lot of fun to hang out with. Has anyone ever told you that?
    <Character Name>: Maybe we can sneak out of here before...

The Anubis Knight appears behind Kasuf...

<Character Name>: ... before that happens.
    Kasuf: It's right behind me, isn't it?
    <Character Name>: Yep. You know, I should just throw you at him as a distraction.
    Kasuf: But you WON'T... right?
    Kasuf: RIGHT?!

Boss Fight - Anubis Knight

After defeating the Anubis Knight...

Kasuf: Thank you for saving my life again <Character Name>.
    <Character Name>: I should start charging for this. Maybe Zhoom has the right idea.
    Kasuf: What are you going to to about me?
    <Character Name>: I can't risk handing you over to Sek-Duat XV. If you were willing to rat your own people out, you would easily turn on me.
    <Character Name>: You're good at hiding, so go hide... And this time, STAY hidden. Once this is all over, Sha'Rae will have a lot of questions for you.
    Kasuf: Please, she doesn't have to know.
    <Character Name>: ... That her father is a traitor and a fool? I think she does. You made a mistake, and now you will have to live with it.
    <Character Name>: Just be grateful that things turned out this way. They could have been far worse. Now get out of here and make sure that I do not see you again.

• Complete Quest!

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 2/28/2012 14:20:30 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 314
    2/28/2012 14:17:33   
    Varen6398
    Friendly!, Constructive!
    Creative!

The Founder's Gauntlet

quote:

Xan: <Character>! It's good to seey ou again. I have something to... discuss with you.

It should be see you, not Seey ou.

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 2/28/2012 14:20:09 >
    DF  Post #: 315
    2/29/2012 13:12:54   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Hard Way, The needs new colouring and corrections...

Zhoom: I have good news, <Character Name>. I have located another of the rebels! He rests in the ruins to the west at this very moment hiding from the sun.
    Zhoom: His name is Kasuf, and he has been able to elude me thus far, but I am a patient ranger. His days are numbered and the number is small.
    Zhoom: I would like you to meet me at the ruins and help me capture this desert snake. That will cut his chances of another escape in half.
    Zhoom: Kasuf can hide...but not forever. He will need to leave the ruins for water eventually. There will be no escape for him this time!

Zhoom: I have chased Kasuf across the desert many times. He is as slippery as a sand trout.
    Zhoom: But finally I have driven him to hide in these ruins. The locals say that there is only one way in and one way out.
    Zhoom: You're going to go in and search for him. He hides himself well...so search well. I will wait here.
    <Character Name>: If he slips past me or tries to run, then you will be waiting here to capture him. A classic squeeze play.
    Zhoom: Very good <Character Name>. You have a quick mind. I may make a ranger of you yet. If you do not return within the hour, I will come looking for you.
    <Character Name>: Don't worry Zhoom. I will find Kasuf.

Kasuf: Fine...fine. I'm tired of running away. Just take me away.
    <Character Name>: Relax. I'm one of the good guys. My name is <Character Name> and I'm with the resistance same as you.
    <Character Name>: I met one of the other members just before Zhoom captured him. He asked for my help and said he could lead me to the Light Orb.
    Kasuf: AH! If you have come to help us then we still have hope! I will help you with your search but we must escape these ruins first!
    <Character Name>: Zhoom is waiting out front, He knows that is the only way out. I can try to distract him...
    Kasuf: It would never work. Once Zhoom sets his mind to a task, he does not lose focus. He could win a staring contest with Jimmy the Eye.
    <Character Name>: Well...I could try to sneak you out in my backpack...If it can hold that many weapons, then there MUST be room for you.
    Kasuf: Now you're just being silly. I DO know of a secret way out of these ruins but it may be more dangerous than facing Zhoom.
    <Character Name>: I can't risk blowing my cover. Tell me about the other way.
    Kasuf: There is a back door, but there are several desert beasts and doors that stand between us and freedom.
    Kasuf: A <Character Class> of your power should have little trouble with the monsters but the doors are another matter. They are deadly traps.
    Kasuf: Each of the doors has a timed puzzle attached to it. You must find the right combination of 5 ancient glyphs before the timer runs out...
    Kasuf: ...What do you think?
    <Character Name>: I think it sounds kind of fun!
    Kasuf: Monsters and deadly traps are fun? I can't believe that I'm putting my life in your hands.
    <Character Name>: You worry too much, Kasuf. Just stay far behind me...I don't want you getting hurt.

Kasuf: YOU DID IT! We're alive!
    <Character Name>: Thank me later, right now you need to escape these ruins. Hide yourself and cover your tracks.
    <Character Name>: I'll go back and tell Zhoom I couldn't find you in the ruins. He'll still be after you but this will buy you enough time to hide.
    Kasuf: I can never thank you enough, <Character Name>. The best I can do is pay you in information.
    Kasuf: I'm afraid I don't know much about the Orb of Light but I know another rebel who does.
    Kasuf: Our laws prevent me from telling you her name but you can find her in the Oasis Inn.
    <Character Name>: How will I know her if you can't tell me her name?
    Kasuf: There is a way that we recognize each other. You must walk into the Inn with a Blue Desert Lotus.
    Kasuf: It's ability to survive in the desert against all odds makes it the perfect symbol for our rebellion.
    Kasuf: You must go to The Wastelands, to the west of town. You will find a Blue Desert Lotus somewhere there.
    Kasuf: Bring the flower into the Oasis Inn. She will know that you are a friend of the resistance and she will approach you.
    <Character Name>: Thank you, Kasuf. I know that you're taking a huge risk letting me know these secrets.
    Kasuf: It is no risk at all. I know that I can trust you. Good luck, <Character Name>!
    <Character Name>: You too, now get out of here! You have to run for your life while I go and pick a flower!

• Complete Quest

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 2/29/2012 13:19:41 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 316
    3/2/2012 15:15:59   
      Stephen Nix
    Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Oasis Inn, The needs colouring and corrections...

Zhoom: <Character Name>, I have had reports of resistance activity out in the dunes. If these reports are right then they are up to something.
    Zhoom: If I am lucky I can capture a large number of these rebels at once. I'm going to have to move fast.
    Zhoom: That is why I need you to stay behind for this one <Character Name>. I move faster when I am alone.
    Zhoom: You have earned some free time anyway. If you haven't had a chance to talk around town, now is the time.
    Zhoom: Maybe you should spend some time at the Oasis Inn. Remember to keep your eyes open for rebel activity.

Explore the Inn until you reach the end...

Sha'Rae: Thanks for the flower <Character Name>. You know how I love them. I haven't seen you in so long! How have you been?
    <Character Name>: Um... Ho. *whispers* have we met?
    Sha'Rae: *whispers* Of course we haven't met. My father said that you were able to be trusted. He didn't mention that you were slow.
    <Character Name>: Kasuf is your father? He took a bigger risk that I thought, risking himself AND his daughter. He must be really...
    <Character Name>: HEY! I'm not slow!
    Sha'Rae: Are you sure? It took you that long to realize that I called you slow.
    <Character Name>: We really don't have time for this. Zhoom could be back at any minute and I can't afford to let him catch me with you.
    Sha'Rae: You don't need to worry about that. The resistance activity in the dunes is a distraction.
    <Character Name>: You mean the rebels set all that up, just so it would be safe to meet?
    Sha'Rae: Yes. We won't get a second shot at taking down Sek-Duat XV, and you are our best hope of doing that.
    Sha'Rae: Several very brave rebels have risked their very lives so we could meet safely, so let's not waste time. I understand that you want the Orb of Light.
    <Character Name>: Yes. Your father told me that you know something about it.
    Sha'Rae: I do. I've studied the orb for several years in secret. I've read every legends and pieced together some of its history.
    Sha'Rae: I'm fairly sure that the Orb of Light is responsible for the Sek-Duat dynasty. Emperor Sek-Duat The First got his hands on it...
    Sha'Rae: ... and he used its power to take control of the Sandsea.
    Sha'Rae: One history that I read said that after Sek-Duat The First took power he came increasingly paranoid.
    Sha'Rae: He had several children but didn't trust any of them. He thought that all his heirs were after his power and he felt that none of them were worthy.
    Sha'Rae: I doubt that a man like that would have trusted anyone with the source of his power. He probably died before telling anyone where he hid it.
    <Character Name>: He would have kept it close. That would mean that the Orb of Light is still is his palace somewhere.
    Sha'Rae: I thought the exact same thing. I take back what I said about you being slow.
    <Character Name>: So I need to get into the palace and find the orb. Any ideas?
    Sha'Rae: Sek-Duat XV already knows that you're working with Zhoom to catch the rebels. You already in his good graces.
    Sha'Rae: But you're going to need to really impress him to get an invite to the palace. I think I know just the thing...
    Sha'Rae: ...you have to defeat my mummy.
    <Character Name>: I saved your dad, now you want me to fight your mom? You must have had a weird childhood.
    Sha'Rae: *blink blink*
    Sha'Rae: I take back taking back saying you were slow.
    Sha'Rae: I said my MUMMY! I unearthed it when I was researching the Sek-Duat dynasty. I was in their family tomb looking for clues to the orb...
    Sha'Rae: ... then I unearthed my discovery. It's a colossal beast, an undead mummified dragon! I unleashed it on the living world.
    Sha'Rae: Now it just sits in the tomb and destroys anyone who gets too close. This beast is a thorn in Sek-Duat's side.
    Sha'Rae: It seems like he's not comfortable with the idea of a giant mummy dragon walking around in his ancestor's tomb.
    <Character Name>: AH! So if I defeat your mummified dragon then Sek-Duat XV will be impressed with me and invite to the palace.
    Sha'Rae: That's what I hope, anyway. Once you have an invite to the palace you can come and go as you please... unless Sek-Duat XV kills you.
    <Character Name>: That's a comforting thought.
    Sha'Rae: You have the ability to get closer to Sek-Duat than any of the rebels every will, and with you at his side... we will have the advantage.
    Sha'Rae: You will be able to foil his plans... get access to palace secrets... who knows what else?! Not to mention you will be able to look for your Orb.
    Sha'Rae: You will find the mummified dragon in the Dynasty Tomb. Now, get out of here before you're discovered!
    Sha'Rae: Oh, and watch your back. Some of the guys in the Inn haven't taken their eyes off you since you came in here.
    Sha'Rae: Good luck <Character Name>, we're all counting on you. The future of the resistance is in your hands.

You fight 3 Desert Thugs...

<Character Name>: Who are you guys? What do you want from me?
    Desert Thug: You're not the only one looking for the Orb of Light, <Character Name>.
    <Character Name>: What did you say? How did you... ?
    Desert Thug: Prince Drakath has put a bounty on your head, hero... and we plan to collect it!

You fight another Desert Thug...

Leave the Inn...

• Complete Quest

Done, thank you. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 3/2/2012 15:20:05 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 317
    3/2/2012 22:44:55   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Created a location banner for the city of Anomaly - Atrea:

Also added to the Banners & Tags for Encyclopedia entries.
    DF AQW  Post #: 318
    3/3/2012 2:33:07   
    Stelios

Paraginium Items needs a link to Hunger Blossom Scythe.

Done, thanks. Next time please don't use banners on weapons entries. ~Voodoo

Sorry 'bout that, It was my first 'pedia entry.
    Paraginium Items needs a link to Polished Hunger Blossom Scythe and Honed Hunger Blossom Scythe.

It's all right. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just one other thing - please add new info as a new post instead of adding to an existing post that was already edited by an AK/Mod (double posting is allowed in the pedia). ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 3/3/2012 4:13:43 >
    AQ DF Epic  Post #: 319
    3/3/2012 4:01:11   
      Gingkage
    Wolf Rider

Here's one of Yolande's randoms. If I messed up, sorry.

Anomaly

(Other names:)Fire Below

Level/Quest/Items required: None
    Release Date:March 2nd, 2012

Objective: Wargoths minions have stowed away in the caverns under the city.
    Objective completed: Wargoths minions have stowed away in the caverns under the city.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes
    Experience rewarded (exclude if Scaled = Yes):
    Gold rewarded (exclude if Scaled = Yes):

Monsters
    (X) Flare Imp
    (X) Fire Imp
    (X) Fiendshroom
    (X) Flamdance
    (1) Flare Imp(1) Fire Imp, (1) Flamdance - Boss

NPCs
    Yolande

Rewards
    Paraginium
    (Continue with links)

Dialogue
    Vile minions of Wargoth have stowed away in the caverns below the city. Can you clear them out?

Done, thanks! ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/3/2012 4:13:39 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 320
    3/3/2012 4:16:07   
    Stelios

Paraginium Items needs links to Sharpened Hunger Blossom Scythe and Moab.

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo
    AQ DF Epic  Post #: 321
    3/21/2012 11:01:44   
      Gingkage
    Wolf Rider

The quest Piece of (Fruit)Cake!, A is not scaled like the entry says.

Done, thanks. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 3/21/2012 14:30:40 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 322
    3/21/2012 18:26:20   
    kim346

The quest Cluck Cluck MOOOOO! cannnot be accessed anymore via Cysero.

The rare tag is used when a quest is no longer assessible. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 3/21/2012 19:30:39 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 323
    3/25/2012 10:11:35   
    golden1231

Kajaps' Finds needs to be deleted, as it is a duplicate. >_>

These need to be linked to Kajap's:
    Ravenloss Plushie Cabinet
    Mysterious Card
    Weaver Gauntlet
    Glyhped Obelisk
    Soulweaver Shelf
    Spade Mask

Done, thanks. ~Voodoo

< Message edited by Voodoo Master -- 3/25/2012 11:25:26 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 324
    3/25/2012 12:45:25   
    golden1231

More links for Kajap's:

Fiery Sconse:
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20191922

Green Fiery Sconse:
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20191925

Broken Soulthread Vial:
    http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20191928

(Sorry about the removed backgrounds.)

Done before your post. [Niki]

< Message edited by Niki -- 3/25/2012 12:50:28 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 325
    Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops
    Page 13 of 25«<1112131415>»
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition