Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/27/2017 15:00:01   
Thor

Dracopyre is not confirmed yet.
AQ AQW  Post #: 276
11/3/2017 3:34:43   
Sir Ebil

Does that mean Werepyre is?
Post #: 277
11/3/2017 3:52:38   
Perashim

Hollow did say that Hybrids like the Werepyre would be coming sometime in the early part of 2018. Considering how awesome Vamps and Lycans look, I can't wait for the Wolfwing to make his glorious return.
AQ  Post #: 278
11/3/2017 4:13:44   
kreem

quote:

Yes we plan to update all subraces to this level. Werepyre will be the earlier part of next year

Taken from the comments section on this FB post made by the AQ team

quote:

Werepyre will be coming the earlier part of next year! I haven't decided on a timeline for Dracopyre yet.

Post by The Hollow

Werepyre and to an extent Dracopyre is confirmed but plans can change but I doubt Werepyre will delayed much if at all next year. Also it was confirmed that you'd need rank 5 vampire and werewolf for werepyre. I don't know exactly what staff meant by "earlier part of next year" but we'll just have to wait.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 279
11/9/2017 22:37:05   
ZumaChaosReborn

@kreem: I think this means that Werepyre will come out on or before June 30th, 2018.

It will be an Earth/Darkness armor (40 to both elements at L150, probably FO). And going by what WolfWing says about this armor's strength combining the skills of vampires and werewolves, maybe it will have 20 skills?
AQ  Post #: 280
11/9/2017 23:05:15   
Kilvakar

I just have to say I think it's awesome that we're finally getting some true end-game classes. The Werewolf and Vampire updates have been amazing, and it's nice to see that the remaining subraces are getting updated as well.

Hopefully this will be a good primer for the staff to begin working on giving us end-game character classes in the near future, whether that be through updating current classes or releasing new ones. We know that Paladin and Necromancer are at least being worked on.

On that note, does anyone remember what other classes we planned in the past, but never released? (besides Archmage, of course.)
AQ  Post #: 281
11/9/2017 23:17:34   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ =Dev and Balance= Stay Classy, Lore!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 282
11/9/2017 23:58:10   
Perashim

Whoa....A ranger class? Do tell more!
AQ  Post #: 283
11/10/2017 3:34:57   
raylas

I'm mulling over curing myself to test out vampire and werewolf, since Dracopyre doesn't seem to be due for an update anytime soon. I really don't want to, because I really do remember liking Dracopyre back when it was useful, but I guess I should probably bite the bullet and try those two out.

Most likely I'll switch back when Dracopyre gets updated, or change to Werepyre down the line.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 284
11/11/2017 10:16:32   
Kilvakar

Ah yes, Archknight. I had forgotten about that one. I remembered Ranger and Treasure Hunter, though. Still, the subrace update proves that the current staff know how to make a good end-game class and are willing to actually put in the work to do so. Hopefully they'll start working on some of those sooner rather than later :)
AQ  Post #: 285
11/11/2017 15:50:57   
Phantasys

I'd love higher levels for the Knight class and I loved how the Vampire and Werewolf classes were updated. Hope Dracopyre and Werepyre gets the same treatment soon.
Post #: 286
11/11/2017 16:03:10   
King Lathas

*COUGHCOUGH* archmage
AQ  Post #: 287
11/11/2017 18:58:20   
Kilvakar

King Lathas: Yeah, lol! I wonder if Kalynyr is finished with his PHD yet, it's been what, 6-8 years now? But maybe if the staff get confirmation on whether he's returning or not, they could make plans to move ahead with it themselves. Still, after seeing how the Truphma saga basically got the treatment of a cancelled TV show after Eukara's departure, I'd much rather them take the time to do it right than get a rushed, underwhelming class.

But again, we know that at the very least they're planning an update for Paladin and Necromancer. I'm cautiously optimistic that maybe the staff have realized how important classes are to we the players and are moving in the right direction as far as updating and adding them in.
AQ  Post #: 288
10/4/2020 11:02:31   
Zhayorwn

May I know the reason the RANGER CLASS hasn't been developed yet?
I would love to hear your replies.
AQ  Post #: 289
10/9/2020 21:43:21   
Kilvakar

Because the AQ staff is quite small these days and has their hands full with other projects?

Probably also has to do with the recent stat re-work that is supposedly still yet to be completed. Apparently the staff are looking at re-working how all the stats work and the balance between them. which should give pure DEX users separate builds from warriors at long last. I think the Ranger might be something they consider once that's been fixed. They've gone quiet on if there's any progress in that department, though.

Also, congrats for finding this three-year old thread, lol!
AQ  Post #: 290
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= Ultimate Class Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition