Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2013 14:26:06   
DarkLore

Could the "Let's Party! Thread be brought back? I hate that thing disappearing so much. I know it becomes inactive fast, but everyone would probably like it back. Heck, they might even be more active if it came back. Considering how many times its been removed.

Mrithra has bumped the post back for you! :) ~Leader

< Message edited by Leader -- 7/21/2013 20:48:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
7/21/2013 7:36:58   
megakyle777

I'VE JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA.

A Oversoul RP thread.

What you do, is you use the thread to get a group of people in game, then use our characters to RP those characters! What with all the new characters in game it could really kick off unlike any other AE game!

There would be no need for a single thread dedicated to Role Playing as that idea would fit perfectly as an event in the =OS= Let's Party! Thread, and you are free to host an event for such purposes there. ~Leader

Edit: I don't know if we are allowed to double post in these threads to post a new idea, because if you edit it won't been seen. So I will post. Anyway, what with CC out and other stuff coming, I now suggest a Balance Discussion Thread, for when new cards come out in the next pack and whatnot. or example, I would propose a buff to Cat Reflex or bring up to topic of SG cards, etc.

In regards to the thread, I have it ready to post, but I am just waiting to hear Mrithra's input on the thread and to make sure it's ready to go!
The thread has been posted here, thanks for the suggestion!~Leader

Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. All posts in this thread are checked, additional information will not go missed. ~Leader

Very well, will try to keep that in mind. And the Balance Discussion thread itself?

< Message edited by Leader -- 7/23/2013 19:12:01 >
DF  Post #: 127
7/30/2013 13:40:49   
DarkLore

How about a thread like the one AQWorlds has! Its called =AQW= Share Your Screenshots with the World on AQ.com! We could make it like that one only for Oversoul!
Call it =OS= Share Your Screenshots with the World on Oversoul.Artix.com!

We already have such a thread here. It is called =OS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread. ~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 7/30/2013 14:03:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
7/30/2013 14:21:10   
Cyber doom5

Can we have a battle thread where people can get together and set up battles or private tournaments

call it Oversoul PVP Seekers Thread

We already have a Let's Party thread which already serves this purpose. ~Mallet

< Message edited by ND Mallet -- 7/30/2013 19:50:51 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 129
8/4/2013 9:56:16   
Char

A thread where people could request CC builds. Ex:

Character: Any Character
Element: Any Element
Mixed Element Build?: Y/N
What Type of Build?: Offensive or Defensive

We don't have much call for CC builds from what I've seen, and I think it would belong more in the Q&A Thread anyways. ~Mallet

< Message edited by ND Mallet -- 8/4/2013 11:28:43 >
Post #: 130
8/13/2013 19:00:35   
kreem

Since there is a forum tournament discussion thread why not an official tournament discussion thread. That way all the forum users discuss about official tournaments, suggestions, experiences with official tournaments, constructive criticism etc.

We don't really have a place to discuss about them so people tend to go to the what would you like to see and beta release threads so this can put all of what people think about official tournaments in one place.

Taken into consideration. Thanks! ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 9/27/2013 19:05:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 131
9/17/2013 9:28:44   
Cyber doom5

a speculations and theories thread since technically we are not supposed to make speculations and theories on the beta discussion thread
As the game does not include much in the way of story, a speculation thread will not be created just yet. ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 9/24/2013 23:22:52 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 132
11/12/2013 8:42:24   
Cyber doom5

Can we have a Tips and Tequniues thread?

basically just a thread were we compile helpful tips and methods for newer players and those who are confused.

~The Q&A Thread can be used if a newer player is confused. There is also a thread for Battle Strategy if they want tips on enhancing gameplay with different characters.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 11/12/2013 22:15:35 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 133
11/13/2013 21:58:24   
DarkLore

We really need an NPC discussion topic. Every beta release topic always just revolves around gameplay pretty much. Even with the current NPC's there's endless discussion revolving around them.

As of now, the Beta Release Thread will serve as such. Currently, there aren't many NPC's and storylines to have a proper and engaging discussion regarding the topic. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/29/2013 16:42:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
11/29/2013 15:15:06   
The Finnish Phoenix

I suggest a Training Progress Thread, wherein players could give updates on what characters they're training, what level their characters are and updates when they level up, as well as discussing what they want to train next.

We already have the (Dis)Accomplishments Thread for accomplishments and the Personal Goals for OverSoul for discussing what they want to train next and other goals. ;) ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/29/2013 16:53:21 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 135
12/9/2013 6:21:42   
The Death Angel

Nulgath vs Suinotlim I've been wondering what the deal is. Why it seems some minions worship Suinotlim, the old one and some worship Nulgath.
Suinotlim is just Miltonius backwards, and Miltonius is supposed to have evolved into Nulgath, so it sort of intrigues me and I believe it would be an interesting topic.

It could all be summed up in a "speculation thread" of sorts. I'm not sure where to discuss the topic otherwise.

That's generally what we use the Beta Release Thread for. You can talk about anything game-related there, as long as they don't fit into any other thread's topics. We don't have a dedicated Speculations thread yet, since there isn't that much storyline content. ~ Beck

< Message edited by Beck -- 12/9/2013 8:47:39 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 136
12/9/2013 9:55:42   
megakyle777

A Character Analysis Thread. Basicly, you look for what is good about a character, what is bad, and what can be done by players to make that specific character better. For example, I am given to understand looking at it;s deck that while Ancient Shogun is really bad at specials it can be a beast at 5 hit stun combos. Unless I am wrong on this. If possible, we can add a form for people to ask for a character analysis too.

We have two threads for that: =OS= Battle Strategy Discussion & =OS= Card Mechanics/Combo's Discussion. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 12/10/2013 8:19:46 >
DF  Post #: 137
2/9/2014 13:15:30   
Gorillo Titan

A Card suggestion thread for people to post card ideas and give feedback.

A forum for people to post which characters they would like to see from the other AE games put into OS.

quote:

Discuss the features (cards, mechanics etc.) that you'd like to see implemented in the game here!
- =OS= What would YOU like to see?

You can suggest card ideas in the thread linked above.

As for your second suggestion, there's already the =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread

~Skurge, ArchKnight OSGD

< Message edited by Skurge -- 2/9/2014 13:23:46 >
Post #: 138
2/9/2014 13:55:48   
megakyle777

A "What would you like to see in Wars?" SUggestion thread.

Now, BEFORE you say A "What Would You Like To See" thread exists, I would like to point out and make the argument that wars are a special case, as seen by the fact that war threads in other sections have other rules for such stuff as light RP. In a war there are different circumstances then normal in game events, and the flow of the game becomes vastly different as does activity and community. In addition to that, as some wars in DF or AQ will show there are many different things that can be done with wars, such as timers, two sided wars, war minigames ETC. Add to that that Oversoul in it's workings is vastly different to other AE games and thus the topic of how a war would work needs to be addressed, and thus the topic I feel needs it's own thread for what you desire to see in them.

For something that's merely a suggestion, I see very little use in making a completely separate thread for it. Understand that we try to make the OSGD have threads which can cover a large area of discussion - that way things are a little less confusing. I'd link you to the suggestion thread, but it appears you already know where it is. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 2/9/2014 19:45:03 >
DF  Post #: 139
2/9/2014 20:48:31   
DidYouKnowThat

A topic where you can talk about something besides Oversoul.
Post #: 140
2/9/2014 22:44:33   
The Jop

You can do that here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
2/24/2014 15:45:19   
Gorillo Titan

Forum for coming up with new pvp match type such as quick duels only having 10 seconds per turn shared 2vs 2 energy both players share energy and have to work together with that max amount. 15 energy only can gain max 15 energy instead of 20 and etc.
Post #: 142
2/24/2014 15:47:03   
Trollok!!!

I think this is good enough for discussing possible PvP match types.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
2/24/2014 15:48:07   
Gorillo Titan

Thats for suggesting new characters trollok.
Post #: 144
2/24/2014 15:51:39   
Trollok!!!

quote:

Discuss the features (cards, mechanics etc.) that you'd like to see implemented in the game here!

PvP is a feature so it belongs there. I think you misread the giant banner that mentions character suggestions because it links those to a different thread.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
2/24/2014 15:54:28   
Gorillo Titan

If im wrong skurge or another AK will correct me just in case. Thanks though.
Post #: 146
2/24/2014 19:16:02   
Skurge
The Dealer

Gorillo Titan & Trollok!!!: Yup, you can use the link provided by Trollok!!! to suggest features like PvP. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
2/24/2014 19:39:03   
danang5

a card/deck suggestion thread

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
2/24/2014 19:40:25   
Trollok!!!

I think this will suffice:

quote:

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
2/24/2014 22:19:38   
Gorillo Titan

This group doesn't really have a point since all the ideas are already done?
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition