Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class II
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2015 15:15:19   
lightriftwalker122

continuation of the last thread . i wonder what the skills will be like?

Thread FAQ'd!

First thread: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class
~M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 5/3/2015 13:11:27 >
Post #: 1
4/30/2015 15:25:49   
monstervet

Im guessing most if not all the attacks will require you to slowly drain the enemies spirit, it seems like it.

Just guessing of course, once you feed on aegis im guessing it will become a necessity or perhaps feed when you can thing.

Personally i think soul smith can be the more interesting class, or whatever it is or will be.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
4/30/2015 15:44:13   
gakorogirl

We have a ten-page lock now? Or is it just longer for War threads?

Personally one of the several reasons I'm against it is that it would be bizarrely OOC for our mostly Good-affiliated Hero to suddenly turn on an ally and kill them in the most horrible way to gain a few powers, and it would probably cause them to turn insane and/or evil, which staff has already confirmed won't happen.

Tagged threads have a 30 page limit and "Normal" threads 10 pages. ~San Robin

< Message edited by San Robin -- 4/30/2015 15:47:01 >
DF AQW  Post #: 3
4/30/2015 15:58:41   
soulus42

Hmmm, admittedly I am rather tempted to sacrifice Aegis for Fleshweaver. Also curious if this will have any impact outside of being locked out of soulweaving.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
4/30/2015 16:50:07   
Plendamonda2

I thought I might try to clear some things up, at least the way I understand it so far.

Fleshweaver (& consuming Aegis) would be optional (not forced on everybody) if it was made.

To be a Soulweaver you need a SoulAlly, to be a Chaosweaver you need a *Corrupted SoulAlly.
Canonically we have Aegis (who isn't corrupted) so Chaosweaver class would have to be non-canon.

I'm guessing that it doesn't matter if your SoulAlly is corrupted or not for Soulsmiths and Fleshweavers,
except that with Fleshweavers you have to consume your SoulAlly.
(when Roirr possessed Vaal he had to consume Alraia to become/gain-access-to a Fleshweaver abilities.

Was it actually confirmed anywhere that Roirr is the only Fleshweaver? It seems most weavers have heard
of Murks at least, Surely everything characters (in game) have heard about Murks wasn't just about one guy.

I don't really remember the Ravenloss Sage in book 1 but after playing the Tomix Saga in Book 3,
Aegis seems like a pretty cool guy. Not sure if I would eat him to be a Fleshweaver but I was never
really interested in Soulweaver, so I would be willing to give up that class. ... I'd like to know more
about Fleshweavers but so far I would like it to be made an option (so long as it isn't too much work)

I feel like I had more to say when I decided I would make this post (rather than lurk) but meh.

-I just got back into Dragonfable after a very long break and had to catch up on almost all of Book 3,
so I may have missed/forgotten a lot of stuff.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/30/2015 17:01:59   
GreenGuy23

I just voted on the last post, for Fleshweaver. Honestly I'm completely and totally against me, personally, using the class (on my main, definitely will use on my secondary), but if others want to use it, what right do I have to stop them? I might use It, yes, but NEVER will I sacrifice Aegis on my main.

ANYWAY, back to the main topic. Honestly, skillwise, I think most of the skills would be thing like Explosion (Explode the enemy form the inside) and Rip (Rip the Flesh from the Enemy's bones) plus what Roirr has. I dunno if anyone else noticed, but I certainly noticed that The FleshWeaver's skills seemed to be red clones of SoulWeaver's skills.

On the idea of skills, before I can come up with what I think more of the skills will be, I have to get some more lore on it, honestly. I think the class (FW) poses GREAT potential for some awesome moves. For SoulSmith, honestly, I don't think we'll see that as a class, mainly because it doesn't REALLY sound that good for fighting. Like people have stated before, an upgrade to BlackSmithing would be awesome, especially if we got to make so really cool weapons with it. What if we had to max out SoulSmithing to get Fleshweaver O.o? Sounds pretty cool. Also, what if maxing SoulSmith let us make an upgraded version of the SoulClaws for SW and MSW?

On the topic of the plane, Maybe a quest or two in the plane would satisfy people's thirst to see the Plane? Traveling through the Plane to get somewhere will NEVER be possible, people, so please, stop bringing it up people. There's a reason the Travel Griffin exists.

Merged your posts. ~San Robin

< Message edited by GreenGuy23 -- 4/30/2015 20:45:52 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
4/30/2015 18:25:05   
Daimyo Daimyo

You guys are really hyping this huh... Then again, it's natural for people to get excited over new things and change their interests. One week you'll love something but then next week something newer and better will come out and you'll start liking that instead. Humans are such fickle beings.

Like for example, what happened to that Kathool YOU CANNOT RESIST phase, Lightriftwalker?

< Message edited by Daimyo Daimyo -- 4/30/2015 18:27:27 >
MQ  Post #: 7
4/30/2015 18:32:49   
Almighty Agathor

Its not a bad idea of a class, and I feel that it is a nice change of pace to choose a dark path, if you wish too. To be honest, I am actually starting to change my views. I HATE that I would have to kill Aegis to gain the class, but I MAY do so, if we dont have Aegis in a storyline after we have the choice to consume him. After all, he is one of the Hero's closest friends. Id say just as close as our pet dragons.
DF AQW  Post #: 8
4/30/2015 18:35:02   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

@^

It's a beautiful sight to see more and more people join the dark side. Remember, we have cookies! Red, fleshy, bloody delicious cookies.

Tomix and Ash have been rather quite in this discussion. Right after we were told about the conditions to wielding this power, they didn't comment anything else.

< Message edited by Christophisis -- 4/30/2015 18:38:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
4/30/2015 18:35:50   
Alm Nullamors

As someone who doesn't use Soulweaver anymore, there won't be any lasting drawbacks in this for me. I'll just close my eyes and click like mad through the Yes cutscene anyway.

The Dark DragonLord Rises...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
4/30/2015 18:44:03   
Daimyo Daimyo

Oh boy, I think you all have let the flesh get to your head. Next thing you know, you'll be asking to be able to perform Forbidden Magicks as class skills or want an Infernal Wargoth class so you can burn Lore to ashes.
MQ  Post #: 11
4/30/2015 18:46:40   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

@^

The era of "the good hero" is over. Now everyone wants to be bad.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
4/30/2015 18:59:09   
Daimyo Daimyo

Some people are just asking to become residents of the Third Floor Rose Prison.
MQ  Post #: 13
4/30/2015 19:23:22   
Chaoshaper

What would this mean for the hero's allies in Ravenloss? I doubt they would want anything to do with someone who consumed their spirit ally, who promised to protect them at all costs and vice versa. With the exception of the guy who calls the Hero 'Master', i dont think anyone would consider you an ally any more.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/30/2015 19:23:28   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Okay. That is enough.

The evil roleplaying and borderline spam posts with content that is primarily 'Fleeessshhh' stop. Now.

I have deleted several posts that were either rude in tone, had nothing to do with the topic, were spam, or any combination of the three. Calling forum members stupid is not tolerated. It will not ever be tolerated. Do not do so again.

This class is not confirmed. Tomix has said he can make it happen. Can. Not will. Please stop assuming that simply because he has said it is possible that it means it will happen.

Consider this notice of deletion.

~Gingkage
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
4/30/2015 19:23:29   
lightriftwalker122

i wonder how SoulSmith will work? Would the soulally speak through the blade or is it primarilly for defense? i wonder how Lanrete fights? Will the Soul Forge be used soon or with a Soulsmith Class? Ok thanks for reminding us Gingkage.

< Message edited by lightriftwalker122 -- 4/30/2015 19:25:34 >
Post #: 16
4/30/2015 19:26:24   
W.A.R.Z.

I blame the Baron for what he did to Serenity, making us want to be more powerful so that we never lose anything ever again, or...

Edit:
Had evil roleplaying here but I started the post before the warning

< Message edited by W.A.R.Z. -- 4/30/2015 19:27:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
4/30/2015 19:54:42   
Brasca123

well, the fleshweaver thing is basically an evil choice for the good hero, it's been said pretty clearly that the hero is a good guy before, it'd be too strange for the hero to make a choice that's so obviously evil as that one, i do understand that some people want more choice in game and some feel of power out of it, but from what we know so far it would be completely against the hero's ideals to actually become a fleshweaver, so overall, my opinion is still the same, it should not be implemented, the hero is not someone that would sacrifice one of his friends for power

i don't really care about the locking other forms of weaving thing, i haven't even unlocked SW, cause i won't really use it, but it'd be nice if supposing it is made, since tomix said it is possible, if non-cannon weaving, like CW would be locked out
AQ DF  Post #: 18
4/30/2015 20:06:54   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

To be honest I don't really care if I wouldn't be able to use soulweaver anymore. The class was never really a tank, so I have no issue with giving it up to be able to use Fleshweaver. However, what happens to those who have Baltael's Aventail? This artifact wasn't easy to farm and it would be a real shame for it to go to waste. Maybe there could be a Fleshweaver artifact that you could obtain by trading in the soulweaver artifact.

< Message edited by Christophisis -- 4/30/2015 20:08:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
4/30/2015 20:30:18   
GreenGuy23

@Chris what if you could trade Baltael's Aventail for a Chaosweaver Artifact? Maybe if you trained up SoulSmithing (assuming my idea above stands) and Merged out the BA for a CW artifact if you add about 2,000 gold and some special item. Then, max out SoulSmith, and Merge the CW Artifact with 5,000 gold and some rare/special item to get a FW Artifact. Then, maybe, if you wanted to swtch back, use the same items to reverse it. All up to how AE wants to go through it. Maybe they won't even have a way of carrying it over, I dunno know. Just some thoughts.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 20
4/30/2015 20:38:04   
Meloette Wells

Had to pop on real quick when I heard the price for a Fleshweaver class was losing Aegis as our SoulAlly...

I must admit, it's rather interesting to see how the divergent paths of the Fleshwoven hero's and the un-fleshwoven hero's timelines would play out, story wise. Seeing if the 'ol Tomix Saga crew reunite, We'll would have eatten a member for more power. This causing question from the other crew mates as they consider just what kind of hero we're truly are. To consider the fact we may make a chose akin to the power-thristy Doom Knights
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
4/30/2015 20:38:29   
Aura Knight

Soul smith sounds interesting. I'm especially excited about the whole, placing elemental spirits in weapons. Sounds like something off Shaman King, but that seems too off-topic. As for fleshweaver, I don't think we can decide anything. Sometimes great power requires even greater sacrifice but I have a feeling devouring our soul ally is not something our character could do since we're not evil. At least it doesn't seem like we are, but there's always a chance. In the end, it would probably depend on how powerful the class could be compared to soulweaver.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 22
4/30/2015 20:53:51   
VJ

I could never harm my soul ally, I guess wish there was a different way, maybe find another one that can be consumed instead?
or something like that.
Post #: 23
4/30/2015 20:55:28   
Brasca123

oh yeah, forgot to put it in my last post, but if it's something we can choose, that means the staff would have more work on releases, because they would have to make different cutscenes whenever aegis was supposed to appear, some people already said that before, maybe even i did, but i think it's a good thing to remember, so i'm putting it here again, just another reason for not wanting fleshweaver

edit: just to remind, tomix said it twice already, IF it is implemented it will be cannon, AND we will have to consume aegis, not any other soul

also, for those that were wondering about secundus, IIRC it would not be cannon, as it would be CW soul ally, and CW is non-cannon

< Message edited by Brasca123 -- 4/30/2015 20:58:00 >
AQ DF  Post #: 24
4/30/2015 21:15:12   
GreenGuy23

@Brasca OR, Instead, they can not put the Fleshweaver class access until after the qusts with aegis are completely done and completed, not requiring him in cutscenes anymore.

*sigh* back from a break (left around February or so?), been a while.
Forgive my ignorance of recent events, please.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class II
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition