Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Missed Croft?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Missed Croft?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2016 19:42:33   
Occavatra

Missed Croft?

Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Great Guber
Release Date: October 7th, 2016

Objective: Head over to Croft and see what the sisters have in store for you this time!
Objective completed: Time to get the necessary ingredients!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Bubble (Cat/Witch)
Verlyrus

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*You take a hike in the forests of Doomwood to travel to Croft once again during the Mogloween festivities, feeling more optimistic about the year.*

<Character>: With everything fixed last year, time to get to the trick-or-treating! I can't wait to try on the new masks!

*You reach a portion of the woods where Croft should be, but all you see up ahead this time is a large, empty clearing.*

<Character>: Hmm...

*You look around the clearing and even the empty farmland in an attempt to search for any sign of Croft with your optimism slowly starting to drop.*

<Character>: Huh...
<Character>: Am I too early?

*You walk over to a cliffside and take a seat to contemplate and wait for Croft's arrival.*

<Character>: This is odd.
<Character>: I must be too early...

*A few hours later (yes, you have waited for THAT long). Upon realizing that Croft isn't arriving, your suspicions then kick in.*

<Character>: Something is definitely wrong here.

*You make your way to Amityvale and you enter Verlyrus's cabin. There, you catch he and Bubble staring at a wide-eyed mouse, ready to pounce should it emerge.*

<Character>: Umm...
<Character>: Am I interrupting?
Bubble: Oh!

*Bubble stands up to greet you with a warm smile on her face.*

Bubble: <Character>! Hi!
Verlyrus: Meow!
Bubble: We were just...
Bubble: ... chasing...
Bubble: Nevermind...
Bubble: What brings you here?
<Character>: It's Mogloween.
Bubble: Yes, I know, but...
Bubble: I still haven't found a cure for the Moglins. I was going to visit Croft in a few weeks- I'm this close to figuring it out, I swear!
Bubble: I just didn't want to let them down... and my sisters too...
<Character>: Well, here is the thing-
Bubble: Yes, of course, you are right... I didn't accomplish much this year, but I should still visit them as soon as possible.
Bubble: We can all figure this out!
<Character>: No, there's-
Bubble: I said I'd go, okay?! Why are you-
<Character>: Bubble!

*Bubble looks at you sternly as your impatience surfaces.*

<Character>: Croft didn't appear!

*Bubble turns to shock when she realizes what you are here for.*

Bubble: W-what?
<Character>: I went there, as usual, and it wasn't... there. I've waited and waited, and nothing.
Bubble: It should be there, today's the 1st of Mogtober...
<Character>: Well, it isn't there this year.
Bubble: I need to see for myself. Verly, come on.
Verlyrus: Nyan!
Bubble: Don't nyan me! Let's go!

*The three of you leave Amityvale and walk through the Doomwood forests again and arrive at the clearing where Croft should materialize onto the physical world.*

Bubble: Hmm.
Bubble: Why would... ?
Bubble: No. They couldn't have... ?
<Character>: What? What is going on? Are your sisters in trouble? Talk to me!
Bubble: If Croft didn't appear on this plane... then it is still in Apsaydaaun. As are my siblings. But... why?!
<Character>: Upside... down?
Bubble: My home. Our home. A dark realm existing parallel to this one. Think of it like the Void... but different.
Bubble: It occupies the same spatial dimensions as countless other planes, but while there is nothing in the Void...
Bubble: ... in Apsaydaaun there's a reflection of all of this. Just more... umm... sweet.
Bubble: In Mogtober, when the veil between that plane and this one is thin, a portion of Apsaydaaun materializes itself in this very place.
Bubble: Which could either be via natural reasons or... they are allowing it to appear.
Bubble: It's a realm full of terror, <Character>, let me tell you that... *shudders*
<Character>: I get the impression you don't like it there. Isn't it your home though?
Bubble: I like this place more, <Character>.
<Character>: Alright... then why is Croft still there?
Bubble: I think... they are preventing it from materializing.
<Character>: They, they, they! Who are THEY?!
Bubble: No point in explaining.
<Character>: Why?!
Bubble: Because you are going to find out.
<Character>: Huh?
Bubble: I am going to send you over. To Apsaydaaun.
Bubble: Two can play at this game. If they are keeping it from getting here... then I will help you get there!
Bubble: To do that, I'll need to make the most powerful treat in existence. A treat...with 999% of sugar! The Plaguenog!
Bubble: The timing is absolutely perfect, it's a full moon! I'll just need you to gather the ingredients for me.
<Character>: Of course you do.
Bubble: Goremel, fearmint, chuckielate, trickorice and gutterscotch. Once you've obtained all five, you'll need a passage circle to get there.
Bubble: I can draw one for you, but I'll need a Sinnomen Stick to do it-so you'll have to get one of those as well.
<Character>: Right...
Bubble: And finally, the most important condition of all. For any of this to work... you'll need to be on the verge of death.
<Character>: Huh?
Bubble: Unless you aren't, drinking the Plaguenog and activating the passage circle won't do anything.
Bubble: Only when all conditions are met can you cross over to Apsaydaaun.
<Character>: Oh...
Bubble: Yeah.
<Character>: "On the verge of death"... meaning I need-
Bubble: I mean, like, 10-20% HP left on your health bar.
<Character>: ... my what?
Bubble: Please, <Character>, you need to hurry!
<Character>: Yes, right away!

*You set foot off the empty clearing to look for the ingredients for the Plaguenog needed for the ritual to transport you to Apsaydaaun.*

• Complete Quest

Next Up: The Plaguenog

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/26/2020 4:55:36 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Missed Croft?
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition