Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/26/2019 6:10:24   
NagisaXIkari

Two new chapters and updated the OP with brief summaries of all three stories as well as two new ideas for future stories.

We're approaching the climax with the conclusion of the brief Dunwich arc.
DF  Post #: 26
4/30/2019 7:51:58   
NagisaXIkari

New chapter up. Two more chapters until it's caught up with where the original "Ocean of Hopelessness" left off and then it's into new and exciting territory that is post-chapter forty.
DF  Post #: 27
5/1/2019 8:03:25   
NagisaXIkari

Chapter thirty-nine up. Combined aspects of chapters thirty-nine and forty from the original work so as to put more focus on the Soulweaver in chapter forty.

And on that note, outside of the ending, I'm actually not sure how I'm going to get that ending. Initially going for fifty chapters plus an epilogue, but it's looking like it'll end before then at least not without resorting to an ungodly amount of filler which I don't want to do. Of course ending before the initial count isn't actually a bad thing either.

Also edited the OP to state when the upcoming story "The Hunter," will take place. Basically another post-Book 3 story.

< Message edited by NagisaXIkari -- 5/1/2019 8:10:33 >
DF  Post #: 28
5/2/2019 12:25:20   
NagisaXIkari

Chapter forty up. And I don't do planning or anything, so it's all unexplored territory from here to the finish line.
DF  Post #: 29
5/3/2019 7:16:47   
NagisaXIkari

Fourth interlude up to start this new journey into the conclusion.
DF  Post #: 30
5/4/2019 7:17:06   
NagisaXIkari

Forty-first chapter up. Thinking this will likely be around forty-five chapters plus epilogue when it ends.

Not having any luck on coming up with a title for the next story. Thinking "After the Fall," as it is about the Rose following the loss of Epsina Rosa. Somebody, anybody, tell me what you think.
DF  Post #: 31
5/4/2019 15:03:41   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

In terms of a title? Do you mean Espina Rosa? I mean, "After the Fall" is fine. "The Wilting Rose" could be another.

Unless you are going for a comedic piece I don't have any other suggestions.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 32
5/7/2019 2:07:46   
NagisaXIkari

Holy cats, someone actually responded.

Anywho, "The Wilting Rose" is actually a better title. Still relates the setting as well as relating to the themes of the story, so I'mma use that one.
DF  Post #: 33
5/8/2019 8:25:35   
NagisaXIkari

After much dawdling, the forty-second chapter is up. The next chapter is looking to be the conclusion.
DF  Post #: 34
5/9/2019 6:16:11   
NagisaXIkari

And with that, "Ocean of Hopelessness: Redux" has concluded and "The Wilting Rose" will begin at some point.
DF  Post #: 35
5/12/2019 6:43:20   
NagisaXIkari

From this point on, unless stated otherwise, any updates will pertain to "The Wilting Rose" which is currently a prologue and three chapters deep.

Much like how "A New Home" began as a coming of age story and "The Long Dark" a mystery thriller, this one starts off like one of them ragtag bunch of misfits adventure stories. Although those stories didn't really have a Forgone Conclusion.
DF  Post #: 36
5/16/2019 10:38:58   
NagisaXIkari

Fourth chapter up. Also went back to the first chapter and gave Roland a rank. Not much on the structure of The Rose and their rankings, so I went with Captain.
DF  Post #: 37
5/22/2019 2:36:04   
NagisaXIkari

Fifth and sixth chapter up. Would've gotten the fifth chapter up soon, but got sidetracked by other things, so figured might as well make it a double.
DF  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Madness Chronicles Discussion
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition