Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Twilly

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests >> Twilly
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/21/2005 20:27:03   
TheHunted
Member

Twilly
Guest

«Standard scaling guest. Attacks with Melee Earth. If you are low on HP/MP, then Twilly can heal you»

Location: Beginners Quest; Ring of Malinius Quest; The Trouble with Trobbles; Mt. Thrall - Pod 1 Flashback; The Devourer Saga: The Shadow Master, The Rise of Omega, The Manifestation; Ebil Twilly!; Meet Memet

Upkeep: 1.25*round(0.13125 * (38.1 + 2.3375*YourLevel + 0.01125*YourLevel^2)) SP, rounded normally
  • If you do not have enough SP on the first combat round after you obtain this guest, then he does nothing for one turn* (without costing SP). On every other round, if you do not have enough SP, then he leaves.**

    *Twilly waits for you to be ready. (##SP required or he will leave next turn)
    **Twilly bounces off to heal somebody else. (Not enough SP: ##SP required)

    Damage:
    **Base: 0.3 * (5.25 + 0.5625*YourLevel+ 0.00375*YourLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Rand: 0.3 * (10.5 + 1.125*YourLevel+ 0.0075*YourLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Stat: [1.875 * (100 + 4.4*YourLevel)]%
    BTH: +(Level/4), rounded down

    ATTACK RATE: [100 + CHA/2]%
    Rate at -66 CHA: 67%
    Rate at 0 CHA: 100%

    ATTACK #1
    Hits: 1
    Type: Melee
    Element: Earth
    Damage: 100% Base, Random, and Stats damage
    BTH: +0 plus Stats
    Rate: «See below»

    ATTACK #2
    Hits: 2
    Type: Magic
    Element: Heal; Heal-MP
    Damage: 45.9% Base, Random, and Stats damage
    BTH: +0 plus Stats
    Note: This affects you (the player).
    Rate: «See below»

    NOTE
    Twilly does Attack #2 ([CurrentHP/BaseHP] + [CurrentMP/BaseMP])*50% of the time. The rest of the time, Twilly does Attack #1.



    Update thanks in part to Storm. Correction from Khimera. Image from Scakk.
    Appendix: Numbers by Level
    	Attack#1			Attack#2				
    YourLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	Dmg	Stat%	SP
    0	2-5	113	0	1-2	52	6
    5	2-7	137	1	1-3	63	9
    10	3-10	162	2	1-5	74	10
    15	4-13	187	3	2-6	86	13
    20	5-16	212	5	2-7	97	15
    25	6-19	236	6	3-9	108	18
    30	8-23	261	7	4-11	120	20
    35	9-27	286	8	4-12	131	23
    40	10-30	311	10	5-14	143	25
    45	11-34	335	11	5-16	154	28
    50	13-39	360	12	6-18	165	30
    55	14-43	385	13	6-20	177	33
    60	16-48	410	15	7-22	188	36
    65	17-52	434	16	8-24	199	39
    70	19-57	459	17	9-26	211	43
    75	21-62	484	18	10-28	222	45
    80	22-67	509	20	10-31	233	49
    85	24-72	533	21	11-33	245	53
    90	26-78	558	22	12-36	256	56
    95	28-84	583	23	13-39	267	59
    100	30-89	608	25	14-41	279	63
    105	32-95	632	26	15-44	290	66
    110	34-102	657	27	16-47	302	71
    115	36-108	682	28	17-50	313	75
    120	38-114	707	30	17-52	324	79
    125	40-120	731	31	18-55	336	83
    130	43-128	756	32	20-59	347	88
    135	45-135	781	33	21-62	358	91
    140	47-142	806	35	22-65	370	96
    145	50-149	830	36	23-68	381	101
    150	52-156	855	37	24-72	392	105

    Analysis

    The healing attack is Heal element, so *0.9 damage. Also, it auto-hits, so *85/100 damage, and there's two hits, so *0.5 damage.

    Lastly, 50% of the healing heals MP. 1 HP is worth 1.5 MP, so it should do 120% damage: HPHeal + MPHeal = 0.5*120% + 0.5*120% = 0.5*120% + 0.5*120%/(1.5) = 100%

    In total, the attack does 0.9*0.85*1.2*0.5 = .459 damage per hit.

    < Message edited by Carandor -- 3/29/2016 17:10:13 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    10/23/2005 21:33:46   
    Suikoman444
    Member


    Twilly
    Guest

    Location: The Trouble with Trobbles; Mt. Thrall - Pod 1 Flashback; The Devourer Saga: The Shadow Master, The Rise of Omega, The Manifestation

    ATTACK 1
    Hits: 1
    Type: Melee
    Element: Earth
    Damage: 6-7
    BTH: +2
    Rate: 50%

    ATTACK 2
    You heal 20 HP and MP.
    «NOTE: This is currently bugged, and can heal you over your maximum HP/MP»
    Rate: 50%



    "Trobble" location from Yesmur. Flashback location from Uberdog.

    < Message edited by Carandor -- 3/29/2016 17:10:40 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Revisions: 1 | Post #: 2
    11/24/2008 22:56:55   
      In Media Res
     HAPPY HALLOWEEN



    Twilly
    Guest

    Location: Ebil Twilly!

    ATTACK RATE: 67%

    ATTACK #1
    Hits: 1
    Type: Melee
    Element: Earth
    Damage:
    **Base: Level^0.8
    **Random: Level^0.5
    **Stats: 100%
    BTH: +2
    Rate: 50%

    ATTACK #2
    You heal 5 HP (40% chance) or 5 MP (60% chance).
    «NOTE: This is currently bugged, and can heal you over your maximum HP/MP»
    Rate: 50%



    Stats thanks to Aelthai.

    < Message edited by Carandor -- 3/29/2016 17:10:56 >
    AQ  Post #: 3
    7/21/2010 17:49:26   
      In Media Res
     HAPPY HALLOWEEN



    Twilly
    Guest

    Location: Beginners Quest; Ring of Malinius Quest

    ATTACK #1
    Hits: 1
    Element: Earth
    Attack Type: Melee
    Damage: 2-6
    BTH: 10%
    Rate: 66.(6)%

    ATTACK #2
    You heal 3 HP and MP.
    «NOTE: This is currently bugged, and can heal you over your maximum HP/MP»
    Rate: 33.(3)%



    Image from .*. .*. .*.. New image from Scakk


    < Message edited by Carandor -- 3/29/2016 17:11:35 >
    AQ  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests >> Twilly
    Jump to:



    Advertisement




    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts




    Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY


    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition