Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Queen of Roses (All Versions), The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Queen of Roses (All Versions), The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2018 9:23:46   
Occavatra

The Queen of Roses

Requirements: Completion of Culture Shock
Release Date: July 28th, 2023

Objective: Queen Victoria is burdened by the reign.
Objective completed: Akanthus, just as Jaania, has found his conviction.

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Akanthus
Amadeus
Jaania
Robina

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*In Swordhaven Castle, a distressed Robina stands on a balcony to contemplate her new responsibilities as the queen of Swordhaven.*

Robina: *deep sigh*

*Robina looks up at the sky, wishing the best for King Alteon's recovery; however, Robina is heavily burdened by her new responsibilities.*

Robina: I hope you are well, father.
Robina: I'm not cut out for this. I never thought ruling a kingdom was so... exhausting. You do it with such ease.
Robina: You knew how to deal with the dignitaries. Which hands to shake.
Robina: I should have watched you. I should have been around...
Robina: Brittany's much better suited for this than me. Even Tara.
Robina: Brit's not doing well... Whenever she starts regaining even a sliver of health, the next day she's robbed of it.
Robina: She's getting worse and I don't know what to do.
Robina: Jaania's doing her best, but it's so frustrating having no other options.
Robina: I can't do anything...
Robina: I can't do anything right...
Robina: Even though people tell me otherwise, Circe's heard them talking behind my back... I was never any good at this.
Robina: I can't sleep...
Robina: I have no one...

Robina: No one I can trust here.
Robina: I'm surrounded by nobles who only want money and power...

*Robina begins to cry as she laments that her simpler days is behind now.*

Robina: Mom...
Robina: I don't want this!
Robina: I want to go back to the days I could just...

*Robina cries in silence until she hears a familiar voice that shows up on the balcony to see her.*

???: That's not how a queen should act.

*Robina's eyes widened in surprise as she turns around to face whoever comes to see her.*

Robina: Momma?!

*Robina's expression changes from surprise to exasperation when she realizes who actually came to the balcony.*

Robina: Oh...
Robina: It's you.

*The individual is revealed is none other than Jaania herself, who returned from her travels to The Fissure; Robina is not pleased to see Jaania.*

Robina: Don't you ever knock?
Jaania: Greetings, my Queen. I just wanted to notify you that I've returned and I'm ready to serve you as you see fit.
Robina: ...
Jaania: My Lady... if you ever need advice, please don't hesitate to knock on my door.
Jaania: I know a thing or two about managing people.
Jaania: You said you can't sleep. I'd be more than happy to help you with that.
Jaania: Although... a good leader loses sleep, so that their subjects can rest well at night.
Robina: Thank you, but I don't require your advice.
Jaania: Very well.

*Jaania smiles despite that Robina is resistant of her advice.*

Jaania: I could relieve you of the burden. You could be happy... I... would make a good queen.
Robina: I beg your pardon?
Jaania: My apologies, never mind that. Farewell, my Lady.

Jaania: I'll be in my study in the Ivory Tower, should you need me.
Robina: I won't.

*Robina and Jaania briefly exchange glares at each other until Jaania turns around to leaves the balcony, leaving Robina by herself once more; meanwhile, in the Ivory Tower, Akanthus can seen holding a focus point from Bolemira when Amadeus approaches him from behind.*

Amadeus: General Akanthus.

*Akanthus's eyes shift toward the direction of Amadeus.*

Akanthus: Don't you ever knock?
Amadeus: Lady Jaania has returned from her voyage and asked me to deliver these reports to you.
Amadeus: She expects you to familiarize yourself with them and report to her as soon possible.

*Amadeus hands Akanthus the reports; Akanthus puts down the focus point on a desk as he look over Jaania's reports of The Fissure.*

Akanthus: ...

*Akanthus is surprised by what the reports document and becomes alarmed when he finishes reading them.*

Akanthus: Have you read this?
Amadeus: I didn't, obviously.

Amadeus: These documents were sealed.
Akanthus: This... this is certainly interesting.

Akanthus: The Fissure...
Akanthus: You're dismissed.

*Akanthus walks out of the room while Amadeus looks at him from behind without turning around; after Akanthus leaves, Amadeus looks at the focus point that Akanthus put down on a desk; scene shifts to focus back at Amadeus before it fades to black.*

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • This quest was reimagined with new dialogue on July 28th, 2023.

Thanks to DemonicDarkwraith for entry information.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 8/1/2023 21:08:29 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    8/1/2023 21:09:00   
      DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

The Queen of Roses

Requirements: Completion of Culture Shock
    Release Date: August 18th, 2018

Objective: Queen Victoria is burdened by the reign.
    Objective completed: Akanthus, just as Jaania, has found his conviction.

Experience rewarded: 0
    Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
    None

NPCs
    Akanthus
    Amadeus
    Jaania
    Robina

Rewards
    None

Dialogue

*In Swordhaven Castle, a distressed Robina stands on a balcony to contemplate her new responsibilities as the Queen of Swordhaven.*

Robina: *deep sigh*

*Robina looks up at the sky, wishing the best for King Alteon's recovery; however, Robina is heavily burdened by her new responsibilities.*

Robina: I hope you are well, father.
    Robina: I'm not cut out for this. I never thought ruling a kingdom was so... exhausting. You do it with such ease.
    Robina: You know how to deal with the dignitaries. Which hands to shake.
    Robina: I should have watched you. I should have been around.
    Robina: Brittany's much better suited for this than me. Even Tara.
    Robina: Brit's not doing well... Whenever she starts regaining even a sliver of health, the next day she's robbed of it.
    Robina: She's getting worse and I don't know what to do.
    Robina: I'm trying everything. The best mages and medics in the kingdom.
    Robina: I can't do anything...
    Robina: I can't do anything right...
    Robina: Even though people tell me otherwise, I know that the kingdom is crumbling under my "rule". I was never good at this.
    Robina: I can't sleep...
    Robina: I have no one...

Robina: No one I can trust here.
    Robina: I'm surrounded by sleeziness...

*Robina begins to cry as she laments that her simplier days is behind now.*

Robina: Mom...
    Robina: I don't want this!
    Robina: I want to go back to the days I could just...

*Robina cries in silence until she hears a familiar voice that shows up on the balcony to see her.*

???: That's not how a queen should act.

*Robina's eyes widened in surprise as she turns around to face whoever comes to see her.*

Robina: Momma?!

*Robina's expression changes from surprise to exasperation when she realizes who actually came to the balcony.*

Robina: Oh...
    Robina: It's you.

*The individual is revealed is none other than Jaania herself, who returned from her travels to The Fissure; Robina is not pleased to see Jaania.*

Robina: Don't you ever knock?
    Jaania: Greetings, my Queen. I just wanted to notify you that I've returned and I'm ready to serve you as you see fit.
    Robina: ...
    Jaania: My Lady... if you ever need advice, please don't hesitate to knock on my door.
    Jaania: I know a thing or two about managing people.
    Jaania: You said you can't sleep. I'll be more than happy to help you with that.
    Jaania: Although... a good leader loses sleep, so that their subjects can rest well at night.
    Robina: Thank you, but I don't require your advice.
    Jaania: Very well.

*Jaania smiles despite that Robina is resistant of her advice.*

Jaania: I'd make a good queen...
    Robina: I beg your pardon?
    Jaania: Ah, my apologies. Fare thee well, my Lady.

Jaania: I'll be in my study, if you need me.
    Robina: I won't.

*Robina and Jaania briefly exchange glares at each other until Jaania turns around to leaves the balcony, leaving Robina by herself once more; meanwhile, in the Ivory Tower, Akanthus can seen holding a focus point from Bolemira when Amadeus approaches him from behind.*

Amadeus: General Akanthus.

*Akanthus's eyes shift toward the direction of Amadeus.*

Akanthus: Don't you ever knock?
    Amadeus: Lady Jaania has returned from her voyage and asked me to deliver these reports to you.
    Amadeus: She expects you to familiarize yourself with them and report to her post haste.

*Amadeus hands Akanthus the reports; Akanthus puts down the focus point on a desk as he look over Jaania's reports of The Fissure.*

*Akanthus is surprised by what the reports document and becomes alarmed when he finishes reading them.*

Akanthus: Have you read this?
    Amadeus: I didn't, obviously. These documents were sealed.
    Akanthus: This... this is huge.

Akanthus: The Fissure...
    Akanthus: You're dismissed.

*Akanthus walks out of the room while Amadeus looks at him from behind without turning around; after Akanthus leaves, Amadeus looks at the focus point that Akanthus put down on a desk; scene shifts to focus back at Amadeus before it fades to black.*

• Complete Quest

Thanks to Occavatra for original entry.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 8/1/2023 22:00:45 >
  • DF  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Queen of Roses (All Versions), The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition