Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

First Halo

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> First Halo
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2018 4:38:41   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

First Halo

Access Point: Nieboheim -> First Halo -> Travel,
Access Point: The Shore -> Explore -> 2 Left -> Down -> Down Left -> 3 Left -> Up Left -> To Nieboheim,
Access Point: The Forum -> Up,
Access Point: Timeline (Book 3) -> The End of Magic – Nieboheim/Coming Home -> To Nieboheim
Requirements: Completion of The Obsidian Tomb
Release Date: August 17th, 2018

Quests Available
Culture Shock
The Queen of Roses
An Elegy of Ice and Fire
Divine Judgement
Heroes
The Proclamation
Coming Home
Khvorost

NPCs
Capitol Citizen(s)
Capitol Sentinel
Distressed Citizen
Golem(s)
High Protector
Krasimir
Magester(s)

Shops
Soulforged Amulets
Soulforged Rings

Dialogue

• Quests! - opens the scroll.

Entrance

High Protector: Apologies, traveller. The Forum is currently unavailable, due to the preparations for the Harvest.
    <Character>: The Harvest?
    High Protector: Yearly tradition, when our God walks amongst us. The Harvest is almost upon us, you should stay a while. Rejoice.
    <Character>: Oh. Oh... kay.

Citizen (1): I heard the Shapeless took your son last year. How are you doing?
    Citizen (2): Oh, it's been awful. I'm so ashamed! I tried my best to raise him, and he turns out to be a thief!
    Citizen (1): That must be hard. Have you signed up for extra temple duties yet?
    Citizen (2): Certainly! Everyone has been so supportive, but it's not easy, knowing that I failed to teach my child properly.
    Citizen (1): You did your best- he chose to do evil, not you.

Western Street

Citizen (1): How was your visit to the Third Halo?
    Citizen (2): I tried my best, but I just didn't... fit. Don't get me wrong, they're wonderful people, but I missed working with my hands.
    Citizen (1): Yes, I know what you mean.
    Citizen (2): I did bring back some wonderful souvenirs though! They were delighted with my help.
    Citizen (2): I may meet some of my new friends in the Forum later if you'd like to come along too!

Citizen (1): The honey from Ull tastes much sweeter this year!
    Citizen (2): The crops form Itaj have been larger and greener too, Shapeless be praised!

<Character>: Excuse me, can you tell me about the Magesterium?
    Citizen: New here? Come to see the sights? You'll be wanting Seym for the Magesterium, although between you and me, it's a bit of a bore.
    Citizen: If you're looking for fun, I'd suggest the Forum or the Third Halo. Second, if you like books!

Citizen: The Magesterium sees all that happens here. They already know you're here! Don't be surprised if someone comes to pick you up any second now.
    Citizen: ...
    Citizen: Aaaaaaaany second...

Citizen: Oh, I'm sorry, the inn is undergoing renovations. We're preparing for the Harvest. I have to turn you away, my apologies.

Citizen (1): I went to krasimir's soulforge a couple of days ago to get me some new tools. That guy makes quality stuff!
    Citizen (2): You're lucky to have gone when you did, I was planning to go there today but that was ruined with the spilled salt and all.
    Citizen (1): That's an evil omen if I've ever seen one!
    Citizen (2): I agree... and it's starting with me not being able to get new tools! I really need a new hammer!
    Citizen (1): Don't worry about that, friend. My old hammer is still in good condition, you can use it as long as you need.
    Citizen (2): Oh, thank you! It should help with all of these Harvest decorations!

Capitol Sentinel: Halt. This part of the First Halo is unavailable until further notice, due to a salt incident.
    Distressed Citizen: Shapeless devour me! I am so sorry, Magesters!!! It was an accident!
    <Character>: Is there anything I can do to help?
    Capitol Sentinel: No. Move along.

Magester: Take this bag to the Seym. I want to try purifying with raw mana.
    Golem: At. Once.

Magester: Such a mess. This entire delivery of salt is contaminated. Throw it into the ocean. I'll deal with the woman.
    Golem: At. Once.

Citizen: So festive! The Harvest is upon us. Stay and participate, traveller! There will be games and other fun activities!

High Protector: Only registered Nieboheim citizens are allowed pass this point.

Danao's Forge

Krasimir: Sorry, I have a long line of commissions waiting to be forged. I also don't sell weapons to strangers. Either peruse my jewelry section or scram.

If you have completed Tomix's Saga Epilogue:
  • Talk
    <Character>: Excuse me... is Danao your surname?
    Krasimir: Yes.
    <Character>: I, umm... I knew someone with this last name.
    Krasimir: Alright.
    <Character>: Tomix. Tomix Danao.
    Krasimir: ...
    Krasimir: That's my son.
    <Character>: Oh... I'm sorry...
    Krasimir: For what?
    <Character>: Tomix... Yo- Your son is dead.
    <Character>: I'll... I'll leave. I'm sorry.

Eastern Street

Citizen (1): When do you move to the Second Halo?
    Citizen (2): Soon. I need to finish packing. I'll miss you all.
    Citizen (3): You deserved it! You studied hard to become a scholar, I'm happy for you!
    Citizen (4): Will your parents be able to run the store now that you won't be there to help?
    Citizen (2): Luckily my little brother is still there, and he's better with his hands than I ever will be. I dare say the store is better off.
    Citizen (4): Good to hear. But don't you dare forget us when you're stuck between those dusty tomes!
    Citizen (2): Don't worry, I'll be visiting whenever I can.
    Citizen (1): Ahw, that's swee-
    Citizen (2): To eat the delicious food here.
    Citizen (1): ...Shouldn't you be packing?
    Citizen (4): Hahaha!

Citizen: The Magesterium? Are you sure you aren't looking for the Hero's Guild?
    <Character>: Not... really? I just want to know about the Magesterium.
    Citizen: They are the servants of the Shapeless, delivering the will of our God upon us.

Magester: We are the closest to the God. The Shapeless. We do its bidding. That's all you need to know.

High Protector: Please don't disturb the mass.

Other information
  • First Halo's quests have been modified during various Reimagined releases; any retired content has been archived here.
  • Heading down from the First Halo entrance continues onto the Tkaanie Path.
  • Heading up from the First Halo entrance continues onto The Forum.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 8/2/2023 16:49:30 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> First Halo
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition