Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lymcrest Labyrinth (All Versions), The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Lymcrest Labyrinth (All Versions), The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/29/2008 11:21:10   
Resolute

The Lymcrest Labyrinth

Location: Lymcrest (Books 1 and 2) -> Doug Digg -> Quest! -> The Lymcrest Labyrinth -> Level 1 Quest!
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: March 28th, 2008

Objective: Dugg has explored to the second floor of the Lymcrest Labyrinth. Can you fight you way through elementals and explore the rest of the labyrinth?
Objective completed: You've defeated Sandstone and made it to the fifth level of the Lymcrest Labyrinth which is deeper then anyone's gone in a millennium. Go tell Doug Digg of your accomplishment and make sure to visit soon to explore deeper in the cave!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(26) Boulder Elemental
(14) Inferno Elemental
Monsoon Elemental
Tornado Elemental
(1) Sandstone - Boss

If you enter the secret room on Level 1:
(1) Fire Elemental of Doom - Boss

NPCs
None

Rolith

Rewards
Lymcrest Token

If you open a chest while exploring the Lymcrest Labyrinth, you may receive a temporary weapon:
Emo
Exodus
Infection
Kress
Lightbringer's Omen
Omen
Q-Squared
Sword of Sorrow
Thirn
Tusker
Ultimate
Univ's Bane

Dialogue

Rolith: It's a secret to everyone!
<Character>: You've been waiting to make that joke since you created Lymcrest haven't you?
Rolith: Yes! Anyways, this is a special challenge boss! You're very very unlikely to defeat him. He doesn't give any special rewards either!
<Character>: Just looks like a normal fire elemental to me.
Rolith: And if you're wearing the right gear, he'll hit like one too. But only if you're wearing the right items.
<Character>: You're telling me I need to find the one Ring, Cape, Pet, and Helm that will make this thing beatable?
Rolith: Yup! I suggest you work together on the forums for this one. Fun, huh?
<Character>: That entirely depends on your definition of fun.
Rolith: Feel free to head back if you don't want to try.

The combination of items required (equipped, not shown):
spoiler:

Ring: Ring of the Kelpie
Cape: Gray Villains Cape
Pet: Dandytiger
Helm: Blue Ninja Mask

Other information
  • You do not have to battle the Fire Elemental of Doom in order to complete this section of the Lymcrest Labyrinth.
  • Levels 1-5 were re-released on September 5th, 2008 with bug fixes, replacements, and additional content.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/6/2022 3:08:18 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    9/29/2018 5:47:47   
      Jay
    Marauderator
    🧭

The Lymcrest Labyrinth

Location: Lymcrest (Books 1 and 2) -> Doug Digg -> Quest! -> The Lymcrest Labyrinth -> Level 6 Quest!
    Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Lymcrest Labyrinth (Levels 1-5)
    Release Date: April 11th, 2008

Objective: Dugg has explored to the second floor of the Lymcrest Labyrinth. Can you fight your way through elementals and explore the rest of the labyrinth?
    Objective completed: You have defeated Sandstone and made it to the tenth level of the Lymcrest Labyrinth, which is deeper then anyone has gone in a millennium. Go tell Doug Digg of your accomplishment and make sure to visit soon to explore deeper in the cave!

Monsters
    (26) Boulder Elemental
    (21) Inferno Elemental
    (20) Sandstone
    Dirt Beetle
    Honey GuardiAnt
    Sandslicer
    Tarantula
    (1) Sandstone - Boss

If you enter the secret room on Level 10 after completing Greg's challenge:
    (1) Greg - Boss

NPCs
    None

If you enter the secret room on Level 10:
    Greg The Cricket
    Rolith

Rewards
    Lymcrest Token

If you open a chest while exploring the Lymcrest Labyrinth, you may receive a temporary weapon:
    Emo
    Exodus
    Infection
    Kress
    Lightbringer's Omen
    Omen
    Q-Squared
    Sword of Sorrow
    Thirn
    Tusker
    Ultimate
    Univ's Bane

If you enter the secret room on Level 10 after completing Greg's challenge, you receive a temporary weapon:
    Foam Rolith's Hammer

Dialogue

If you enter the secret room on Level 10:
    Greg The Cricket: So you managed to catch the monkey, huh?
    <Character>: What Monkey?
    Greg The Cricket: Ugh, never mind. Lets get this over with.
    <Character>: I'm not exactly sure what's going on... who are you?
    Greg The Cricket: The name's Gregor- sorry, Greg! Second Best Martial Artist in the universe!
    <Character>: Who's the first?
    Greg The Cricket: *sighs* Nevermind that. I challenge you to catch me. Do this and you'll prove you've got more speed if nothing else
    Greg The Cricket: I''m capable of appearing anywhere in LORE at a moment's notice, so good luck keeping up!
    <Character>: So you'll appear in random places all over LORE and I'll have to find out where you are?
    Greg The Cricket: Nice Exposition. I'll be placed randomly in 10 quests all over the game. Once you find me 10 times, you'll have to find your way back here.
    <Character>: What then?
    Greg The Cricket: You get to try to hit me with a hammer.
    <Character>: Ugh, not being subtle at all this time, are we Rolith?
    Rolith: Heh, This quest will reset if you exit the game, and you'll have to start over. Check out the forums for help! You'll need it!

*Greg disappears.*

If you enter the secret room on Level 10 after completing Greg's challenge:
    Greg The Cricket: Have to say I'm impressed... but it's not over yet!
    <Character>: What now?
    Greg The Cricket: You get to try to hit me with a hammer!
    <Character>: I don't have a hammer though...
    Rolith: Here, use mine! Or... At least, a foam copy of mine!
    <Character>: Thanks!

• Foam Rolith's Hammer is added to your temporary inventory, and equipped.

Search these quests in the following order for Greg:
    spoiler:

1. The Worst Prank Ever
    2. Fiery Heart of Mt. Shining Star
    3. What's Mine Is Mine
    4. Reagent Search
    5. Save The Mill!
    6. Well, Well, Well.
    7. The Mollo Tree
    8. The Traitor
    9. Noxus Fumes
    10. Stocking the Shelves

• Once you have found Greg, a pop-up headline will appear. You do not have to complete the quest in order to proceed with the hunt. A character relog will reset all progress.

• Pop-up headlines during your search for Greg throughout Lore:
    quote:

Find me if you can!

*Ka-PWING!*
    AnnnnnnnnNNNND... WOW! That was a record time. No one has ever been that slow before.
    Don't worry, I'm sure you're not really this slow. You've probably just got anvils in your inventory.
    fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me
    Hhhmmm...maybe I should just run into the hammer for you.
    I suppose you're a firm believer in the story of the tortoise and the hare.
    I'd have to say that you're nearly as fast as Geopetal.
    I'm like the wind!
    Look, the next time you plan on taking this long let me know. Your soup got cold
    Wait, let me guess, you're the entertainment!
    The carnival is the other direction.
    You'll never catch me I'm the... wait...what am I?
    ?emit ni sdrawkcab og uoy, hguone wols er'uoy fi taht eurt ti sI

Alright, back to lymcrest than...

Other information
  • You do not have to search for or battle Greg in order to complete this section of the Lymcrest Labyrinth.
  • Levels 6-10 were re-released on September 19th, 2008 with bug fixes, replacements, and additional content.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/6/2022 3:08:30 >
  • DF  Post #: 2
    9/29/2018 5:49:33   
      Jay
    Marauderator
    🧭

The Lymcrest Labyrinth

Location: Lymcrest (Books 1 and 2) -> Doug Digg -> Quest! -> The Lymcrest Labyrinth -> Level 11 Quest!
    Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Lymcrest Labyrinth (Levels 6-10)
    Release Date: May 4th, 2008

Objective: N/A
    Objective completed: N/A

Monsters
    (11) Basilisk
    (31) Biter
    (36) Tog
    (1) Wyvern - Boss

If you enter the secret room on Level 11:
    (60) Tog - Boss

NPCs
    None

Rewards
    Lymcrest Token

Emo
    Exodus
    Infection
    Kress
    Lightbringer's Omen
    Omen
    Q-Squared
    Sword of Sorrow
    Thirn
    Tusker
    Ultimate
    Univ's Bane

If you enter the secret room on Level 11 and complete Togicide 1:
    Access to Greg Shop.

Dialogue

If you enter the secret room on Level 11:
    The 60 Monster Challenge - also known as Togicide 1.

Defeat the Togs in the following order to complete the challenge:
    spoiler:

Map

Set A: (2, 2), (4, 4), (3, 9), (4, 12), (3, 3), (4, 6), (3, 12), (1, 5), (2, 5), (1, 13)
    Set B: (1, 11), (2, 12), (2, 15), (4, 8), (1, 9), (3, 15), (2, 8), (3, 7), (1, 3), (3, 4)
    Set C: (2, 6), (1, 6), (4, 14), (1, 12), (4, 1), (2, 11), (1, 2), (1, 14), (3, 14), (2, 13)
    Set D: (3, 6), (4, 3), (1, 15), (4, 15), (3, 11), (1, 4), (4, 7), (3, 2), (4, 2), (2, 14)
    Set E: (4, 9), (2, 4), (1, 8), (4, 5), (2, 7), (1, 1), (3, 8), (4, 11), (2, 9), (4, 13)
    Set F: (2, 3), (1, 10), (3, 13), (2, 10), (4, 10), (3, 10), (1, 7), (3, 5), (2, 1), (3, 1)

• Coordinates of Togs are written as: (<Floor number>, <Location of Tog in room according to the map, linked above>)
  • After each set of 10, progress is saved. For example, making an error during Set C will only reset back to the end of Set B.
  • After successfully defeating the 60th Tog at position (3, 1), Greg Shop automatically opens.

• Pop-up headline after completing the challenge:
    quote:

w00t!

Other information
  • Darker walls are able to be traversed, creating shortcuts, and concealing solutions to progress.
  • You do not have to complete Togicide 1 in order to complete this section of the Lymcrest Labyrinth.
  • Levels 11-15 were re-released on October 5th, 2008 with bug fixes, replacements, and additional content.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/6/2022 3:08:39 >
  • DF  Post #: 3
    9/29/2018 5:49:43   
      Jay
    Marauderator
    🧭

The Lymcrest Labyrinth 16-20

Location: Lymcrest (Books 1 and 2) -> Doug Digg -> Quest! -> The Lymcrest Labyrinth -> Level 16 Quest!
    Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Lymcrest Labyrinth (Levels 11-15)
    Release Date: October 17th, 2008

Objective: The Lymcrest Labyrinth 16-20
    Objective completed: Woah, this place is BIG.*

Monsters
    (19) Boulder Elemental
    (19) Inferno Elemental
    (20) Monsoon Elemental
    (19) Sandstone
    (19) Tornado Elemental
    (1) Inferno Elemental - Boss*

If you enter the secret room on Level 16:
    (79) Tog - Boss

NPCs
    None

Rolith
    Tog (#1, #2, #3)

Rewards
    Lymcrest Token*

Emo
    Exodus
    Infection
    Kress
    Lightbringer's Omen
    Omen
    Q-Squared
    Sword of Sorrow
    Thirn
    Tusker
    Ultimate
    Univ's Bane

If you enter the secret room on Level 16 and complete Togicide 2:
    Access to Tog Supplies.

Dialogue

Rolith: I've gone crazy. How can I be talking to a tog?
    Tog #2: Bark Bark!
    Rolith: Yes I have. Don't try and reassure me.
    <Character>: ...
    <Character>: Did you just reference an 8 year old miniseries maybe 10 people ever watched?
    Rolith: Yes!
    Tog #2: Bark!
    <Character>: Alright... Moving on...What's up this week?
    Rolith: There are 3 togs. One tells only truths. One tells only lies. The third one bites people that ask tricky questions.
    <Character>: Really?
    Rolith: Hahaha, no. You'll believe anything.... Have you ever tries talking to a tog?
    <Character>: You really do have too much fun with this.
    Rolith: No such thing. Anyways, we'll be sacrificing these togs to prevent your horrible death.
    Tog #1: Bark!
    Tog #2: Bark!
    Tog #3: Bark!
    <Character>: Sounds good to me!
    Rolith: Good! You'll place each of the togs on the glowing columns, and if you get the combination right, all three togs will die, leaving you alive.
    <Character>: I like the sound of that!
    Rolith: However, if you're wrong, the monster will proceed to feast on you, and you'll have to try again.
    <Character>: I DON'T like the sound of that.
    Rolith: Oh well. That's the deal. Feel free to leave, if you don't care to try. Later rooms will have more goals, and a fewer togs.
    Rolith: Each room you clear will save to a checkpoint if you've unlocked all 5 checkpoints on the Togicide Challenge on floor 11.
    Rolith: Good luck, and see you on the forums! You'll need their help if you want to beat this!
    Rolith: You've got a surprise waiting for you a ways down there.

If you reach Room 9 of Togicide 2:
    <Character>: You know... I've got a bad feeling about this.

Defeat the Togs in the following order to complete the challenge:
    spoiler:

Part I

Room 1: (1, 1), (2, 4), (3, 5)
    Room 2: (1, 1), (2, 7)
    Room 3: (1, 4), (2, 8)
    Room 4: (1, 5), (2, 7)
    Room 5: (1, 4), (2, 8)
    Room 6: (1, 7), (2, 9)
    Room 7: (1, 4), (2, 7)
    Room 8: (1, 2), (2, 9)
    Room 9: (1, 4), (2, 10)

• Coordinates of Togs are written as: (<Tog number>, <Location of glowing column Tog must be sent>), in the order they must be sent.
  • Locations of glowing columns are numbered from left to right, top to bottom. Each room has a different configuration of glowing columns.
  • If you have completed Togicide 1, after each room is cleared, progress is saved. For example, making an error during Room 4 will only reset Room 4.
  • If you have completed Togicide 1, after Room 9 is cleared, you may proceed to Part II of Togicide 2.

Part II

Map

Set A: (11, 8), (13, 15), (12, 2), (10, 13), (11, 13), (10, 3), (13, 10), (12, 6), (11, 3), (10, 10)
    Set B: (12, 15), (10, 6), (12, 10), (12, 14), (11, 5), (11, 11), (12, 4), (10, 15), (11, 1), (10, 8)
    Set C: (10, 1), (11, 15), (11, 9), (11, 4), (11, 2), (10, 12), (12, 12), (12, 3), (11, 14), (13, 14)
    Set D: (13, 13), (13, 9), (13, 5), (13, 11), (13, 1), (13, 7), (13, 3), (12, 8), (12, 13), (12, 5)
    Set E: (11, 6), (10, 4), (11, 12), (12, 11), (13, 6), (13, 8), (11, 7), (10, 11), (13, 4), (13, 12)
    Set F: (13, 2), (11, 10), (12, 9), (12, 7), (10, 14), (10, 2), (10, 9), (10, 7), (12, 1), (10, 5)

• Coordinates of Togs are written as: (<Floor number>, <Location of Tog in room according to the map, linked above>)
  • After each set of 10, progress is saved. For example, making an error during Set C will only reset back to the end of Set B.
  • After successfully defeating the 60th Tog at position (10, 5), Tog Supplies automatically opens.

• Pop-up headline after completing the challenge:
    quote:

w00t!

Other information
  • Darker walls are able to be traversed, creating shortcuts, and concealing solutions to progress.
  • You do not have to complete Togicide 2 in order to complete this section of the Lymcrest Labyrinth.
  • *Level 20 is currently bugged as its map is broken, and while finding the room with the glowing column will trigger the quest completion window, an error message will display before a reward can be collected, creating a loop, which requires a relog to fix.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/6/2022 3:08:47 >
  • DF  Post #: 4
    9/29/2018 5:50:26   
      Jay
    Marauderator
    🧭

Maps
    Levels 1-5: F1, F2, F3, F4, F5
    Levels 6-10: F6, F7, F8, F9, F10
    Levels 11-15: F11, F12, F13, F14, F15
    Levels 16-20: F16, F17, F18, F19, F20

• Each map provides a direct route to the next level of the Lymcrest Labyrinth (multiple routes provided where applicable).

Maps of the Lymcrest Labyrinth before quest re-releases:
    Levels 1-5: F1, F2, F3, F4, F5
    Levels 6-10: F6, F7, F8, F9, F10
    Levels 11-15: F11, F12, F13, F14, F15

If you open a chest while exploring the Lymcrest Labyrinth, you may receive one of the following:
  • Full Heal (HP and MP)
  • Potions Refill (HP and MP)
  • Poison Gas Trap (drains HP)
  • Gold (various amounts)
  • Temporary weapon (see Rewards)

Formula for temporary weapon damage:
    quote:

Average damage formula: SQRT(Level)*10, rounded down; min/max damage values are generated randomly by subtracting/adding a value between 1 and 4 inclusive.

Other information
  • Additional information on the Togicide 1 and Togicide 2 challenges on Level 11 and Level 16 may be found in A Beginner's Guide to Togs.
  • Locations and contents of chests are randomly generated with each run of the Lymcrest Labyrinth.
  • Some chests require a Dragon Amulet in order to be opened.
  • Complete Level 20 to unlock A'maze'n badge.

Thanks to
  • Jay for entry rewrites, map images, formula, locations, notes, information and corrections.
  • Peachii for initial entry rewrite.
  • GhostBear5 for map images before re-releases.
  • ArchMagus Orodalf for Fire Elemental of Doom and Togicide 1 information.
  • nicholas for Togicide 2 information.
  • Voodoo Master for dialogue information.
  • MegaPoster404 for A Beginner's Guide to Togs link.
  • Andy8, bigboy66, bob.builder, Deucalion2, hawaiidreamergurl, NotMadd, reginabokros, roachbug, SuperDaria, trailokyam, and wolfman_naruto for information.

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/2/2020 23:50:45 >
  • DF  Post #: 5
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Lymcrest Labyrinth (All Versions), The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition