Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Peril

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Peril
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/24/2016 20:31:33   
Occavatra

Peril

Location: Castle Valtrith (Town) -> Symone -> Calamity Saga -> Caitiff -> Peril
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Doomed
Release Date: June 24th, 2016

Objective: Your dragon has gone south towards the Doomwood... are you prepared to follow?
Objective completed: Caitiff has captured your Dragon and it will take all your friends to get it back!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(2) Bone Fire
(2) Cultist (1)
(1) Cultist (2)
(2) Cultist (3)
(1) Cultist Brute
(2) Cursed Skeleton
(2) Darkness Elemental
(2) Shake Spear
(2) Shoulder Blades

NPCs
Ash
Guardian Kain
Symone
Valencia

Rewards
Shadowheart Bracer
Zombie Skin Belt
Dark Dragonscale Belt
Broken Bone Belt
Shadow Belt
Fungus Laced Belt
Rusty Charged Cogs
Aqueevil Scale Belt
Charred Armored Belt
Frozen Belt
Prisoner's Chains
Silver Embroided Belt
Werewolf Fang Belt

Dialogue
*A lost tooth lies where your dragon slept the previous night. You take a glance at it, feeling undoubtedly concerned.*

<Character>: Have... have you seen <Dragon>?
Ash: I haven't but the Guardians on watch last night may have seen something.
Ash: Guardian Kain should have the report.
Symone: ...
Symone: You better hurry to the Tower.
Valencia: ...

*Valencia nods her head and makes her way to the unlocked Guardian Tower where Kain reads the report as Ash mentioned.*

Guardian Kain: Oh!
Valencia: I wante-
Guardian Kain: I was just going to find <Character>.
Guardian Kain: Cris and Ynnae were on watch last night. <Dragon> circled the tower and headed south towards Doomwood just after 3 in the morning.
Guardian Kain: There was...
Guardian Kain: There was evidence of a battle. I... I'm sorry, I gave orders for <Character> to not be disturbed but... this should have been brought to my attention earlier.
Guardian Kain: It was in the vicinity of Castle Valtrith... <Dragon> hasn't returned from whatever battle happened though.
<Character>: Battle?!
Valencia: <Character>! Let-

*Deeply angered that your dragon had left Falconreach without you, you cut Valencia off by storming out of the tower. You then rush toward Castle Valtrith through Doomwood Forest, disposing any of Valtrith's minions that get in your way.*

*An establishing shot of Castle Valtrith is shown. You look up in the sky for any sign of your dragon until Symone unexpectedly yanks you away from your spot into an inconspicuous area of the woods.*

<Character>: Ungh!
<Character>: What th-
Symone: *whistles*
Valencia: *distant whistle*
Symone: Look <Character>.

*You take a glance at a silhouette of your corrupted dragon, which is flying around the castle grounds. It is likely on patrol.*

Symone: If we're going to deal with that... we're going to need to call in some friends.

*While you and Symone continue glancing, a familiar purple werewolf wearing draped clothing peeks out of a bush and glances as well.*

• Complete Quest

Next Up: Old Friends

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/3/2020 4:44:17 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Peril
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition