Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Old Friends

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Old Friends
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2016 20:23:07   
Occavatra

Old Friends

Location: Castle Valtrith (Town) -> Symone -> Calamity Saga -> Caitiff -> Old Friends
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Peril
Release Date: July 8th, 2016

Objective: You must race through Lore to find and recruit help to save your Dragon from Doom!
Objective completed: Rolith, Alina, and Cinquefoil have joined in your fight for your Dragon!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(X) Bone Fire
(X) Cursed Skeleton
(X) Darkness Elemental
(X) Shake Spear
(X) Shoulder Blades
(1) Bone Fire, (1) Shake Spear, (1) Cursed Skeleton - Boss

NPCs
Alina
Cinquefoil
Rolith

Rewards
Shadowheart Bracer
Doomed Dragon Helm (All Versions)

Dialogue

*As your tainted dragon flies over the Doomwood skies, dark clouds follow it and turn the sky red. Cinquefoil looks down at it and aims his bow at the dragon, ready to fire, but you tell him to stop before one arrow can be launched.*

<Character>: Cin! Wait!
Cinquefoil: <Character>... what's happened? Why... How is that dragon darkening the sky?
<Character>: It's... it's <Dragon>. Caitiff has... has taken and brought them to Doom.

*Cinquefoil widens his eyes in dead surprise upon being told the revelation.*

Cinquefoil: Whatever help you need, <Character>, I will provide. I'll report to the Magus in Rosewood and keep an eye on the sky.
<Character>: Cin... if you see Robina, will you let her know?
Cinquefoil: ...
Cinquefoil: Of course, <Character>.
Cinquefoil: For now, though, there are reports of undead in the woods outside Oaklore.
Cinquefoil: The knights there, and their... nemesis, Rolith, could use your help.

*You travel to Oaklore to battle the small army of undead. While you run through the forest, you see Rolith's hammer swing past you.*

<Character>: Finally!
<Character>: Alina, I'm so glad you're here too!
Alina: I heard from Rolith about your return, <Character>, I'm happy that you're here and unharmed.
Rolith: I heard how friendly you are to the Rose. Are you here as friend or foe, <Character>?
<Character>: The Rose... is a more complicated enemy then we've faced in the past, friend, and right now...
<Character>: Right now everyone on Lore is facing an enemy that's harnessed the power of a Doom Dragon.

*Rolith sternly walks away from you and you turn to face his general direction.*

Rolith: I could use a good fight. The Rose here is a bunch of pansies.
Alina: We're with you, <Character>!

*Fades to black*

• Complete Quest

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/29/2021 18:32:49 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Old Friends
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition