Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
Page 15 of 16«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/28/2019 0:16:40   
Bolter

quote:

quote:

(9/28/2018 9:17:33)

Me: With Fire Dragon Blade being at 150G(PLvl 153), will the other elemental dragon blades be updated to be at lv150G as well?

IMR: Sure, but not right now. Poke us the next time there's a dragon war on! ~IMR

I'm not sure if this is the Dragon War of the year or not but is it possible for this to be done now?

I'm not sure if this is the Dragon War of the year either, but is it possible now?

Also what about updating the War's Pulverizing Edge and War's old armor too?

< Message edited by Bolter -- 9/28/2019 0:44:16 >
AQ  Post #: 351
10/4/2019 19:37:48   
Ashmander

Will the frosty god father ever appear in aria's shop? as i love it's paralysis effects.

Also can there be a npc art toggle? as some people might love 1 version of a character and other may love another version.

For example my favorite robina design was when she was at the inn or first got her shop (still appears on the wanted poster in her shop) nothing wrong with the current design. but the previous one was more adorable. (would that take a long awhile? if it does that take awhile)

Oh would it be a good idea to be able to store faces and gold in the vault? houses too but that one might be a bit hard or a bit unnecessary but would be interesting
Post #: 352
10/11/2019 11:16:22   
Bolter

According to the info subs, Torontosaurus Rex Rider is supposed to be FO, but yet it doesn't show a FO lean when being used.
AQ  Post #: 353
10/22/2019 7:43:41   
Ashmander

is there any chance that mothers love, tailas painting, dragons eye painting and the chairman platinum paintings and any other rare paintings will return? i missed out on them. don't need mush help on seasonals but my 2nd- 5th chars need help with the 2013 frostival paintings.
Post #: 354
10/22/2019 11:46:34   
Windstar

Is there any chance of updating any of the old types of armors, like Tharge Hide, Assault Mecha, Clown Costume, Ghost Costume, Guardian Suld Armor, Suld Armor, Shiny Boy, Gokar's Gi, IceWolf Rider, DarkWolf Rider, Cyclone Wyvern Rider, Nighmare Wyvern Rider, Dark Magic Steed, Gatta Rider,DragonRider, Forgotten Sneak suite, Shearhide, Butterhoof, Aracknight, War, Panic, Circus Ubear Form, Earth Power, Nova Knight, Thunderbird Costume, Protector Armor, Horsefly Rider, Healing Pants, Clockwork, Zardmaster, Cyber-Rex Rider, AntiGuardian Plate,

< Message edited by Windstar -- 10/22/2019 12:41:05 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 355
10/24/2019 10:35:53   
arcanum37

quote:

Weapon Specials
We decided to tweak 100proc weapons, because who uses bows, anyway? While we're there, 0proc weapons got some love too:
#0proc weapons have gone from +9% additive damage to *1.08 multiplicative damage
#100proc weapons with a proper "special" special have gone from -10% additive damage to *1 multiplicative damage (no penalty/no bonus)
#100proc weapons without a proper "special" special have gone from +2% additive damage to *1.1 multiplicative damage.

So how far back do these updates apply?

quote:

Pretty much all weapons released in 2018 have been updated to use these new numbers.

So the ones before 2018 still follow the old standard?
AQ DF  Post #: 356
11/9/2019 12:48:42   
Slayne

Can we have a shop for the Spirit of Change misc please?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 357
11/9/2019 13:09:41   
Bolter

According to the info subs, Mjollnir and Mgoldnir are now supposed to have a chance of paralysis at the end of the attack, I've used them both for quite a while already and I don't see it happening at all.
AQ  Post #: 358
11/18/2019 11:35:03   
Zennistrad

Could we get a ranged spear version of the Doom Knight's Armaments weapon? I love the weapon and its aesthetic with the Doom Knight armor but the main thing keeping it from being used on my FO ranger is that it's locked to Melee or Magic.
AQ  Post #: 359
11/26/2019 9:24:28   
OverLordOfDeath

I know. I just forgot that Ballyhoo didn't drop z-tokens anymore so my question is if we can get it back at exchange of a certain level requirement like level 50.
Post #: 360
11/28/2019 13:48:09   
Ashmander

weird ideas but

1. how about only open the chest 3 times per day or keep the 4 per day. all adventurers get 1 z token 25% exp and gold, guardians get 2 z tokens 33% exp and gold , and x guardians get 3 z tokens and 50% gold and exp per open (the percentages can be part of how much exp and gold you can get per current open.

2.maybe add a ballyhoo painting somewhere so that the old quests can be done.

and 3. a painting that can teleport you to random rare events or some where you can get paintings of the quest or quests. get the rare quest or location paintings on all your chars on your current account and the quest or location gets removed from your rotaion. maybe could be done with the zardnado and cinco doom mayo at some point

these could be interesting ideas

Post #: 361
11/29/2019 4:10:34   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Info Subs: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21612734
quote:

Caladbolg

Does *1.05 damage if enemy is already under Bleeding status.

Pedia: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22089319
quote:

Caladbolg

«0% proc Magic/Melee Darkness Sword. Mastercraft; Can make the monster Bleed.»

Info Subs: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22039020
quote:

Crystalline Weapons

All are Light, have 0 proc, +9% damage, and are MC.

For all, the save on the Bleed is Vstat/LUK vs END/LUK.

Caladbolg and Crystalline Weapons are MC.
They use the MC to pay for the Bleed effect.

Caladbolg does *1.05 damage if enemy is already under Bleeding status.

IMR/Kamui: I think, Crystalline Weapons should also do *1.05 damage if enemy is already under Bleeding status.
I just tested it but they don't do *1.05 damage if enemy is already under Bleeding status.

Edit:

I tested it again, if the monster is already bleeding, then it enhances the existing bleed.
Would it be possible to let me know in this case if I'm wrong or correct? Thanks in advance.
I asked this because I'm making an write up for Crystalline Weapons.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 11/29/2019 9:06:45 >
Post #: 362
12/2/2019 10:19:08   
Bolter

quote:

Me: I notice that Spearmint's tiering was updated from it's highest tier becoming lv150G(plvl 153) from lv147G(plvl150). Would it be possible for the rest of the rewards of the 'Decorate The Tree' quest that do not have lv150G(plvl 153) tiers such as Frigid Lance, Coal Maul, Wreath Wrath etc. to be updated from lv147G(plvl 150) to lv150G(plvl 153) tiers as well?

I'll try to do more next year! ~Imry

Just a reminder, you will be doing some updating of the Decorate the Tree rewards in this coming week's release right?
AQ  Post #: 363
12/13/2019 6:05:28   
Primate Murder

What are the plans for Torontosaurus Rex? Will it be placed in a shop somewhere or will it be going rare? If it's the later, when?

Thanks.
AQ DF  Post #: 364
12/18/2019 2:32:06   
Biokirkby

Will the Earthstrike Guardian Blade be getting a Ballyhoo shop? I sold mine without realising I couldn't buy it back, which I'd like to do know. Thanks.
DF AQW  Post #: 365
12/23/2019 8:20:01   
Dreiko Shadrack

What's the best gift you've received of late.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 366
1/11/2020 0:42:00   
Bolter

mind if I ask, why are both the Chaoswrought and Sunscale weapons only available in the sword form when the newsletter did showed 2 other forms of each (a shorter curved sword and a spear for Chaoswrought, a larger sword and a staff for Sunscale)? It is only toggleable between Melee and Magic and not Ranged and Magic is still the same form just with an aura around it.

quote:

That means for crazy generous players there are 14 possible items to win!

What happened to the other 2 weapons of each?
AQ  Post #: 367
2/1/2020 23:48:28   
Primate Murder

Are there any plans for an option to buy multiple Shared Vault slots? And if so, would there be a discount (like when buying 10 GGBs)?
AQ DF  Post #: 368
2/21/2020 11:42:17   
zippinbolts

Is it really a lot of work to make 150 versions of classes? Im curious why classes with good design cannot be made into 150 versions as they could add a lot of variety to the game. For example night hunter and shadow slayer seem like they would do fine in modern aq were they level 150.
AQ AQW  Post #: 369
3/31/2020 8:22:55   
Shiba

I re-discovered the Summon Artix guest and it got me thinking.

To use guests to the fullest, one usually needs (1) CHA for damage, accuracy, major roll on saves; (2) DEX for accuracy and; (3) LUK for a smaller bit of accuracy and minor rolls on saves.

However, Summon spells also require (4) MP/INT for upkeep.

It is extremely hard to put all 4 stats in one build, so I was curious if perhaps all Summons could follow Paladin's Oath's Summon Artix' example:

Summon spells replace the above (2) DEX for accuracy for INT.

Would you consider updating Summons to do this?

Thank you!
AQ  Post #: 370
3/31/2020 14:46:36   
Darches

Why doesn't Loremaster Tome automatically regen mana when you can't afford the spells?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 371
4/1/2020 11:33:24   
Bolter

There seems to be a bug between Love Potion and a control inflicting pet, when you successfully inflict control with love potion, when a pet attacks with a hit that is capable of inflicting control, the status changes to confused and it's no longer 100% chance. I tried it with both Badb Catha and Carnation-in-Full-Bloom on control attack mode, after using love potion, once they hit, the 100% control from the love potion changes to confused and it's no longer 100%.
AQ  Post #: 372
4/12/2020 11:18:12   
Uskius

Can this thread just be locked and/or deleted? It's been several months since the last staff reply and I think most people have just moved on to asking questions on Discord, anyways. :|
AQ Epic  Post #: 373
4/18/2020 19:10:20   
Wilsunny

Probably good to keep it for people to look over surely.
Post #: 374
5/6/2020 23:15:45   
Avilancer15

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I am currently role-playing as a female character in battleon. In the login screen, I see Galanoth with a female Dragonslayer. Where can I get a female dragonslayer armor?
The one we have in-game is more of a masculine armor. If we have none, can we have it for those who role-play as female characters?

Like I hoped it would be like the one in the login screen where the long hair protrudes out with whatever hair color you have (Like the vamp armor) and on the chest area would have a slight shade of feminine quality unlike what we have where the chest is just flat. I was hoping it would have that shade of feminine quality just like the Night Hunter/ShadowSlayer armor.

Also for the Dragon Knight Armor Set, Is it possible NOT to include the Dragon Fang (Weapon) as a requirement to use the skill Half-Dragon Transformation?
It has high resistance against fire attacks, melee, and magic but still vulnerable against other elements. We can't use the full potential of the armor in almost 90% of the battles which makes the armor kind of useless. The weapon damage ain't that great as well. The Crest SP upkeep is quite big which makes using this armor kind of the last choice. I hoped I could use the skill of the armor despite only equipping the shield and the Helm. As for the weapon, the armor would have been better if we can swap it with our other weapons for offensive elemental attacks. Without that flexibility, this armor is kind of useless. Much better to use the default Fire Plate or just use the Overlord set compared to this. I love the concept and the design for the dragon knight armor and I wish it can be on par or lesser than the overlord set (has a chance to attack again and has a natural 4 hit attack). I don't mind spending SP for every turn equipping the misc item in order for me to hit 4x but yeah. Just allow weapon change and still do the half-dragon form.

Getting the armor is quite hard especially on mid-levels. Without the proper resistance, it would be quite hard to complete the maze. In my opinion, I wish that skill is updated to make that quest quite worthwhile to take despite the difficulty

I hoped armor designs would be updated together with the face gender when equipped as well as other armors that need design updates.
I love this game since I'm still an elementary student and now I'm working, I'm still playing this game.

Stay Strong and God Bless
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 14 [15] 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
Page 15 of 16«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition