Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Inspector Doyle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Inspector Doyle
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/12/2010 12:54:32   
Razmos

Inspector Doyle

Quests Given
An Icy Wind
The Blue Mile
The Ruins of Bask
The Adventure of the Broken Tower
Free Fall
Donovan
The Chase
Betrayal

Shops Owned
None

Dialogue
Inspector Doyle: When you eliminated the impossible... you will find the truth in what remains.

Talk
Inspector Doyle: I am not interested in rumors, stories, legends. I only seek the truth.
Inspector Doyle: What we know is this. Vilmor is a dragonlord, born and bred from an honorable family.
Inspector Doyle: Vilmor's prowress in battle, and the bond created with the Great Ice Dragon, were unmatched.
Inspector Doyle: Vilmor was seen as fiercely loyal to the Order. The slightest injury of the Great Dragon was immediately seen to.
Inspector Doyle: Vilmor was active among the people. Would help to build towns, bring supplies, fight invasions.
Inspector Doyle: Then... the Incident.
Inspector Doyle: An entire town, decimated.
Inspector Doyle: The Great Ice Dragon injured, rebelling against the very DragonLord with whom it was bonded to from hatching.
Inspector Doyle: After the destruction of the village of Bask... the Great Ice Dragon is lost. Those that survived have stated that the dragon escaped but it has not returned.
Inspector Doyle: Vilmor was found in the epicenter, besides the remains of the Guardian Tower.
Inspector Doyle: Unbeknowst to us, and Vilmor, the Ice Orb, which was once under the tower's protection, had been stolen long before.
Inspector Doyle: Scrying has vaguely placed it somewhere in the north, but the power of the Orb conceals it's final location.
Inspector Doyle: The town of Dragesvard would be a good starting point... but the DragonSlayer, Galanoth, is... not always welcoming of our assistance.
Inspector Doyle: So I leave the possibility of that case to him... we do not wish to provoke the DragonSlayer with more facts.
Inspector Doyle: Vilmor remains much closer to home...
Inspector Doyle: What would cause someone so fiercely loyal to betray all they had known? To sever a bond that had been nurtured since childhood?
Inspector Doyle: Was Vilmor after the Orb itself? Or was the once great DragonLord... working for a new master?

Quests
Inspector Doyle: I shall call upon you soon, <Character>. I fear there is much more to this case then many of my counterparts would like to believe.

An Icy Wind

Doyle: The elemental plane of ice... the dragon...

Doyle: What was that?!

Doyle: We have to get them to stabilize the city first...

Doyle: <Character>. <Character>! Wake up!

Doyle: But he/she is still very much alive.

Doyle: I don't think it was luck.

The Chase

Doyle: What's wrong, old friend?

Doyle: We have to hope.

Doyle: <Character>... <Character> has been gone too long.

Betrayal

Doyle: Lestrad.. She saved us all from that explosion.

Doyle: Whoa! Good thing he wasn't pointed this way!!!

Doyle: You only know half the story, Lestrad. What happened to Frostscythe, Vilmor? <Character>, what happened in Bask?

Alternative Image

Thanks to
-- Jay for image.
-- Slayer Zach for alternative image and corrections.
-- AztecArcher for links, additional dialogue and corrections.
-- Highlord Sendai for additional dialogue.
-- Silver Xoven for additional dialogue.
-- Stephen Nix for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/26/2018 3:47:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Inspector Doyle
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition