Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nirios

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Nirios
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2012 1:58:21   
Voodoo Master

Nirios

Location: Heroes From Beyond, The General's Arrival, The Puppet General, A Brief Respite, Rising Fire, Wargoth Approaches, The Hunt Begins, The Spire -> Up Right -> Right -> Approach entrance -> Cryptic -> Right, The Empress, Song of the Ateala -> Talk, Arrival of the Vind, Song in Our Hearts

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Heroes From Beyond

???: Do not get carried away, Etaos. Stay focused.

???: Calm your blade, Alz'ein. These two are clearly not of infernal make.

Nirios: Focus, Etaos. Our job is not yet done.

Nirios: Are you ready, Isiri?

The General's Arrival

Nirios: ...Alz'ein, I can tell something else is on your mind. Do you wish to share?

Nirios: Her mind burns... There can be no doubt.
Nirios: Wargoth is in control. On your guard everyone.

Nirios: That is sound logic.

The Puppet General

Nirios: I'm inclined to agree. The fire that twists her burns too brightly.

Nirios: It appears we were successful.

Nirios: Focus. We must make haste. The sun will not wait for pleasantries.

Nirios: Wargoth... The Infernal being our people are fleeing. The destroyer of our home planet, Somorah.
Nirios: I'm afraid that any more will have to wait until more comfortable settings. But you will have your answers, I promise.

A Brief Respite

Nirios: I promised answers. You shall have them.

Nirios: Wargoth lorded over Somorah. Forced our people into the shadows. Into darkness.

Nirios: But our salvation came in the form of Wargoth's very own son. With his help, we resisted.
Nirios: We overthrew Wargoth, and ended our enslavement.

Nirios: Indeed. We're lucky to have met you, <Character>.

Rising Fire

Nirios: ...

Nirios: You've stood with us against Wargoth's forces before. Will you stand with us now?

Nirios: Isiri?

Wargoth Approaches

Nirios: Your plane of fire.

The Hunt Begins

Nirios: Machines.

The Spire

Nirios: Your mind is strong...but you can still be overpowered. We have to fix that.

• Who are you?
    Nirios: I'm Nirios A'ravi, Etaos' brother. I'm the one keeping the Black Prism above Atrea, engulfing the city in everlasting night.
    Nirios: I'm also an information broker, and one of the unaels.

• Ask about Unaels
    Nirios: We are the "Chosen Ones", known as unaels. On our home world, when one of our people was respected by the community...
    Nirios: ...fulfilled his destiny or had a great power within himself, he becamed the Unael.
    Nirios: Then ascendants performed a ritual to "ascend" his very existence. Then he could either become one with The Empress...
    Nirios: ...or materialize one of the zodiac signs and descend back onto Somoroah.
    Nirios: If he chose to descend, the zodiac sign he took became his weapon. If you wish to speak to the ascended ones...
    Nirios: ...you have to go to The Empress' chambers.

• The Empress?
    Nirios: She is the voice of the atealans. She is a nation within one being. She is the Ayar Lat'quah. She is The Empress.

The Empress

Nirios: I can't hold the barriers much longer. The only saving grace is that I don't have to shield Atrea and keep the black prism afloat.

Nirios: We meet again.

Nirios: Acknowledged.

Song of the Ateala

Nirios: A simple conversation will not be too taxing.

Nirios: It is. It is the Song of the Ateala— the history of our people, from the very beginning, to the present.

Nirios: Indeed. It is a great honor, and one that reminds us that our actions will be heard by generations to come.

Nirios: Perhaps in full. However, it is common for any Ateala to learn the relevant passages related to their family and profession.

Nirios: Fight well, <Character>.

Arrival of the Vind

Nirios: Much appreciated.

Nirios: It is not our place to agree to promise aid.
    Nirios: The Empress must be consulted in any future endeavors. However, we will do our best to plead your case.

Song in Our Hearts

Nirios: Please don't fraternize with the enemy, <Character>.

Nirios: Correct. My brother and I are ready. We shall bring this beast down to your level.

Nirios: We will subdue the creature. It will be temporary, and the barrier will fall while the monster is held down.

Nirios: For The Empress!

Nirios: Ayar Lat'quah!

Nirios: She remains but is not... herself?

Nirios: Yet she is.

Nirios: She has withdrawn, of sorts. Reverted? It is hard to describe what I am sensing.
    Nirios: I feel the loss of many. But not loss. Freedom? But they were not chained.

Nirios: Or her tears begin to fall.

Other information
  • Also known as Nirios A'ravi.
  • Nirios previously appeared in the retired quest The Puppet General; any retired content has been archived on its respective entry.

Thanks for Jay for image, location link, additional dialogue, and corrections.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 2/24/2024 2:02:42 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Nirios
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition