Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Heroes From Beyond

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Heroes From Beyond
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2023 22:32:50   
  DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

Heroes From Beyond

Location: Friday the 13th - Rift War! -> War Camp! -> Introduction: Heroes From Beyond
Requirements: Completion of Flames in the Dark
Release Date: November 24th, 2023

Objective: As you follow the path to the Sandsea, you come across more fire monsters... And some Ateala who are fighting back.
Objective completed: It's time to save the Ateala and Lore! Push back the monsters from beyond the rifts!

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Alz'ein
Etaos
Isiri
Nirios

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*In That A'Way, the Atealans are being chased by the fire monsters as you and your dragon enter the scene.*

<Character>: This is a disaster!
<Character>: The closer we get to the Sandsea, the more of these fire creatures there are...
<Character>: Come on, <Dragon>! We have to save the Ateala!
<Dragon>: Right! | *Determined growl*

*Suddenly, orange stars appear nearby as a staff sigil is casted on the fire monsters before being blasted by a hooded female Atealan mage.*

???: These infernal creatures will not take us!

*Elsewhere nearby, someone casts purple chains in order to hold the fire monsters before purple needles appear from above to kill them; scene shifts to focus on the two Atealan brothers.*

???: An elegant display, brother!
???: Do not get carried away, Etaos. Stay focused.

*Elsewhere nearby, a red haired Atealan in brown red armor appears by slashing with her sword from elsewhere; she grabs a Fire Imp and throws it into the air before punting it.*

???: Heh!

*The red haired Atealan slashes the remaining Fire Imps one by one.*

???: Alright you lot, who's next?!

*You are surprised upon seeing the four Atealans clearing the path of the fire monsters before turning around if the path is clear; after turning around, you turn around again to face the four unknown Atealans.*

<Character>: Um. Hi.

*Scene pans outward to show you and your dragon meeting the four unknown Atealans.*

???: And what are you supposed to be?
???: Calm your blade, Alz'ein. These two are clearly not of infernal make.
Alz'ein: Then let's not waste anymore time—
Etaos: Hold on. Isiri needs to recover after that last spell.
Alz'ein: The mighty unael needs rest? Come on, Isiri. I'll carry you if I have to.
Isiri: I... appreciate the offer. But I think we have bought time for a short break.
Alz'ein: I—
Isiri: And I will not hear any argument about it. It would not do to squabble in front of strangers.
Alz'ein: Suit yourself.
Isiri: Please, excuse our manners. I am Isiri, unael of Somorrah, and highest Ascendant of Atrea.
Isiri: My companions are Nirios, an unael like myself...
Isiri: And Etaos. The twins are masters of illusion.
Isiri: And finally—
Alz'ein: Alz'ein. Riftwalker.
<Character>: It's nice to meet you all! I'm <Character>, hero of Falconreach!
<Character>: And this is <Dragon>, my loyal companion!
<Dragon>: Hello new people! | *Surprisingly polite greeting*
Isiri: I hope you are well, <Character> and <Dragon>. You are natives of this planet, then?
<Character>: Er. Yes. I was helping defend Falconreach— the town to the east— when I heard a city had appeared in the Sandsea.
<Character>: <Dragon> and I were on our way to investigate when, well, we ran into all of you.
Etaos: It just so happens we came from that city you're heading to. Atrea is its name.
Etaos: I could give you a tour later, perhaps.
Nirios: Focus, Etaos. Our job is not yet done.
Etaos: As you say, brother.
Alz'ein: You said you were defending your town, <Character>? How are you in a fight?
Isiri: We'd be happy to show you to Atrea, <Character>, but our priority is rescuing our scattered people.
Alz'ein: And cleaning up the mess that's chasing after 'em.
<Character>: Of course! There's no way <Dragon> and I would let this disaster go unchecked!
<Character>: We're heroes, after all!
Isiri: That is heartening to hear.
Isiri: If those infernal creatures are not stopped, I fear this planet may not last.
Isiri: By working with us, you will save both our people and yours. We would be glad to have your assistance.
<Character>: There's no question about it. We're saving your people— together!
<Dragon>: I eat fire for breakfast! | *Heroic roar*
Nirios: Are you ready, Isiri?
Isiri: Yes. These new stars are unfamiliar, but I feel their warmth all the same.
Alz'ein: Hey. Don't hold us back, "hero".

*Scene fades to black.*

• Complete Quest

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 12/29/2023 20:53:25 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Heroes From Beyond
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition