- Favourite - The weapons of Destiny. By far, the best Light weapons in the entire game.
- Least Favourite - Isendal. The only time I would understand getting this is if you're a free player, since you have no access to Ice Scythe. Otherwise....why? Ice Scythe is just better.
- Best - The weapons of Destiny. Huge stats, will make you beefier than usual, can be relatively easy to farm for.
- Worst - All the Frostval "Lights" weapons. They're of the Silver element and heal, but there are better Silver weapons, even in the Frostval saga, and you're much better off with Blade of Awe if you want healing, at least you get 4% HP/MP heal, which is way better than just a 5% HP heal. Not to mention that if you're not a mage, you can't make use out of the INT stat in your "Lights" Dagger/Sword. Even if you're a Mage, why would you get a Dagger or a Sword over a Staff?
- Favourite - Entropy. Huge damage, has not one, but TWO multi skills, both of which can sweep off low HP enemies, has a PowerBoost skill that also double as defense for even more damage, has awesome damage skills that hit multiple times, has even a very low mana-consuming skill that hits twice and is accurate. What's even better is that this class has the best stun in the entire game. As if this wasn't enough, this class also has an alright defense skill, an incredible nerf skill that cuts off 4/5 of your enemy's damage and a HoT effect.
- Least Favourite - Kathool Adept Armor. Entropy has better defensive skills, and while the damage of KAA is arguably higher, it is more concentrated in a few skills while Entropy has consistent damage all around. Not to mention absurd mana costs. I only use this class when I have to deal with the Jack/Gnarly Guitar of Doom OR the Cauldron Sisters in the Inn challenge board, otherwise I don't even bother using this over Entropy.
- Best - Doomknight....d'ooh.
- Worst - Excluding joke classes, I may have to say......Paladin. Sure, it's awesome against enemies that are weak to light, such as the Undead, but really, why bother using Paladin over any other class, unlockable, DC or otherwise? I have the weapons of destiny when it comes to dealing with the Undead or any other creature that's weak to light, not to mention that if you meet enemies that are resistant/absorb Light, you're in huge trouble.
- Favourite - Baby Pet Dragon. No contest, pretty much. You can make him an awesome support machine, you can make him an absolute destroyer, you can make him everything. Very rare are the cases where he's not needed, let alone the cases where he can actually be a hidrance.
- Least Favourite - Don't have any, honestly.
- Best - It depends. The most obvious answer can be the Baby Pet Dragon, but he can be unreliable. One example of a good pet I can think off is Stan the ScanOrb, his constant -15 All is a cheat.
- Worst - Not sure if there actually are pets that are truly the worst.
- Favourite - The huge dragon of darkness. Despite giving me a headache way back when I didn't have a DA, now that I have it, I have to say the boss fight felt actually awesome. It's the type of awesome I felt when I played Asura's Wrath and I had to punch a boss' finger that was so gigantic, it was like the size of Texas, and it was coming to squash me, only to punch it over and over again until the boss fries up and explodes in space. This is the type of feeling I got when I fought the gigantic dragon of darkness.
- Least Favourite - Dragonoid. Not exactly him, but his bloody little mecha dragons. If they respawn when he's 50% or so HP and they focus on one guest, you can kiss your chances of success goodbye. If you kill him, you run into a 66% of not getting the weapon that you want. I still remember having to kill the Dragonoid 5 times in a row because the first 4 times I got the Dragonoid Staff.....as a WARRIOR!! Thank g0d I no longer have to do this challenge again.
- Best - The dragon challenges at the Inn. They're the type of challenge that's a breeze once you figure out what you need to do, but otherwise they can be troubling. Not to mention the rewards are good, with the exception of Isendal (you can get better Ice weapons).
- Worst - The Abomination & Legion Crawler Duo. I hate.Hate.HATE.BLOODY HATE. this. I will have to come back and face this once I'm lvl 85 with everything up-to-date, 5 potions from the Cloak and the HeroDiet. Still, this is the kind of "challenge" that was inspired from Dark Souls, which is literally the worst offender when it comes to "challenges".
- Favourite - Tie between Artix and Book 3 Aegis, with Nythera coming a close second. Both Artix and B3 Aegis have incredible damage as well as Artix's full heal/Aegis' shield. Aegis also has a stun and can be used as a mana generator. Nythera is versatile when it comes to her damage, she even has Harm damage so you can ensure that you will never run out of options, has 2 multi skills, with one being a scatter shot while the other is a full multi, as well as 2 sources of healing for both HP and MP.
- Least Favourite - The type of guests that force you to be with them. Unless the quest in question won't make monsters increase their HP due to your guests, they're a liability and make everything more time consuming than it should be. It's even worse when they happen to be guests with little to no skills/no damage.
- Best - Rolith for damage, Book 3 Ash for support and heals. Despite Artix and B3 Aegis being incredibly strong, they're also bound to the Light and Ice element respectively and there's plenty of monsters who can resist/absorb these elements. Rolith's element is Metal.
- Worst - I won't include low level guests like pre-Book 3 Ash, that would be cheating. With that said, I would choose...Galanoth. You would've thought a guy who's awesome in slaying dragons would help you slay them better when he's guesting, instead you have to find yourself using Dragonslayer pijamas yourself because Galanoth is pitiful even against Dragons.
- Favourite - The entire Final 13th Saga. Awesome guests, some interesting mechanics, awesome storyline. Enough said.
- Least Favourite - While dungeon runs aren't exactly bad, the Medium and Huge Timetorn matrices are the worst offenders when it comes to wasting your time. They're not hard, especially if you have the Sun God Scythe, but you can find yourself spending HOURS completing them, and that's with sheer will and resistance to boredom.
- Best - Depends on what you mean by best. For EXP, Voltabolt's Challenge. For gold, if you can kill them fast, Ninja Arena, otherwise still Voltabolt's challenge. For story, Final 13th Saga.
- Worst - Some quests coming from True Mortal. Can't remember which, but they involve killing lots of ice monsters. Sure, you get huge EXP/Gold, but if you don't have a source of sustain, you're simply doomed.
- Favourite - Tie between Frostval and Mogloween. Both have awesome weapons, awesome storylines, as well as the Evolved Pumpkinlord/Frostmoglin Armours, both of which are great.
- Least Favourite - Maybe it's just me, but I don't find this event quite striking. Maybe because I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
- Best - Tie between Frostval and Mogloween. See above at "Favourite".
- Worst - I don't believe there's truly a "worst" event, but Thanksgiving is truly underwhelming in comparison with its other storybook events.
- Favourite - Hard to say. I may have to say Tomix for being relatable.
- Least Favourite - Jaania for being an overall question mark in regard to everything she did, all the way from the very beginning when she froze our hero as well as Warlic.
- Best - Cysero for making it fun sometimes.
- Worst - Tie between Jaania and Theano.