Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Greatest Candy Ever, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Greatest Candy Ever, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/9/2009 19:44:11   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

The Greatest Candy Ever

Location: Mogloween Storybook -> Older Events -> Chapter 4 -> Mogloween!,
Location: Mogloween (Chapter 4) -> Cauldron Sisters -> Quests! -> Quest! (The Greatest Candy Ever)
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Noxus Fumes
Release Date: October 9th, 2009

Objective: The Cauldron Sisters are back and they each have their own ideas for what makes the best candy!
Objective completed: The Cauldron Sisters are back and they each have their own ideas for what makes the best candy!

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Bubble (Cat)
Bubble (Witch)
Greed
Myx
Toil
Trouble

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Toil: Well, hello there, <Character>!
Bubble: Hi!
Bubble: Mew!
Trouble: Hello! How have you been, <Character>? Are you ready for this year's Mogloween?
Bubble: It's going to be so much fun! We're going to have a brand new candy recipe for this year! A Cauldron Sister's Special!
Toil: We were just setting up Myx to get started.
Toil: This year's candy will be better then ever, we've each been planning for months what special ingredient we want to put in it.
Trouble: This year our sweets will put us on top...
Myx: ... of the world!
Trouble: ... of the candy making business!
Myx: ...Ow.
Myx: Hmm, well, what have you beautiful sisters decided to put into the mix this year?

*Invisible to you and the Cauldron Sisters, Greed enters the scene and floats around the Cauldron Sisters before hovering between them, above Myx.*

Bubble: We need to collect faerie dust and spin it into floss for the mix! It's so sweet and stringy and light!

*Greed floats over to Toil's ear.*

Greed: Buzzbuzzzz, b-buzz.
Toil: Faerie Floss, hmmph. I think we need some wax-comb from the forest bees and Guardi-ants. It needs to be something chewy.

*Greed floats over to Bubble's ear.*

Bubble: You never listen to my ideas.
Trouble: Now, Bubble, Toil, we need to work together to make this the best candy ever.

*Greed floats over to Trouble's ear, before floating away.*

Trouble: Which is why my idea of using sugar springs is the best.
Toil, Bubble (in unison): Sugar Springs?! You're going to ruin my candy!
Toil, Bubble (in unison): Your candy? It's my candy.
Trouble: Please, girls. I'm the one with the business sense. Obviously, my candy choice is best and I deserve the credit.
Toil: I suggested sugar springs months ago and you hated it! It was my idea!
Bubble: No it wasn't!
Toil: ARGH! Working with you two is INFURIATING!, Bubble: No one EVER LISTENS TO ME!!!, Trouble: YOU KEEP STEALING MY IDEAS!
<Character>: Hey, watch out for the cat...
Bubble: M-m-m-m-m-m-mew?
<Character>: *facepalm*
Greed: Hehehehehehehe, <Character>: So... that turned out great...
Myx: *blink*
Myx: I... I'm not sure what happened. Usually the girls work so well together...
Myx: Perhaps you should talk with them. I hate seeing the beautiful sisters so angry at one another.

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • After first completion, Mogloween Storybook access point no longer directs you to this quest, but Mogloween (Chapter 4) instead.

Thanks to
  • Jay for entry reformat and corrections.
  • Stephen Nix for information.
  • AztecArcher and Voodoo Master for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/29/2021 21:37:47 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Greatest Candy Ever, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition