Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops
Page 9 of 25«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2011 16:17:12   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Swordhaven Forest needs
Fragmented Blade and added to rewards.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/4/2011 7:38:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 201
12/4/2011 22:40:44   
fxmybrute13

Swordhaven Marsh
needs the Demon Chopper series as part of its rewards

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/7/2011 2:06:00 >
DF AQW  Post #: 202
12/6/2011 5:00:52   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

AmityVillian needs monsters arranged in alphabetical order

Rewards Unlucky Doom Essences needs to remove the -s behind

Flying Eyeball needs to add this color: #990000
Masked Skeleton needs to add this color: #999966

--

An Icy Wind

Inspector Doyle needs to add this color: #999900
Captain needs to add this color: #3399CC
Badoosh needs to add this color: #009999
Channiru needs to add this color: #0099CC
Captain Lestrad needs to add this color: #6699CC
Circe needs to add this color: #660000
Frostscythe needs to add this color: #6699FF
Vilmor needs to add this color: #3399FF

--

The Ancient Eyedols - Jimmy the Eye needs to add this color: #0066FF

Another Floating City

Zapp needs to add this color: #8C7853
Keelia needs to add this color: #006600

Dragonsgrasp

needs to correct/add the following:

Directions from Falconreach: Falconreach -> Travel -> click on button 'DragonsGrasp'
Level/Quests/Items required: DA
Release Date: December 4th, 2009

Other Information section and the map of Dragonsgrasp need to place below dialogs

Dialogue section rewrite:

Dialogue
City Entrance

Sir Baumbard: Ah, hello again, <Character>.... I... urp... am happy to see you... Welcome to Dragonsgrasp.

• Dragonsgrasp?
    Sir Baumbard: Dragonsgrasp is the stronghold of the DragonLord Order.
    Sir Baumbard: To keep it secure, only those who have become one of the Order and bonded with their dragon may enter.
    Sir Baumbard: You see, Dragonsgrasp is also a prison.... In the very depths of the city, a special, enchanted cell holds one of the Order's greatest foes...
    Sir Baumbard: ... as the prisoner was also one of the greatest DragonLords. The only DragonLord, in fact, to bond with one of the Great Dragons.
    Sir Baumbard: Vilmor turned against the Order, though, and now we keep one of our own locked away...

• What can I do here?
    Sir Baumbard: For now, feel free to explore. The merchants are restocking in Swordhaven and Channiru meets with Alteon.
    Sir Baumbard: In the coming weeks more and more will be available here. In fact, I expect to see the weapons vendor here next week.

Sir Baumbard: The weapons shop and Inn are in the interior of the city. If you're seeking more training, then you can find it in the Armory.
    Sir Baumbard: If you venture into the depths of the city, you may even find Channiru visiting his prisoner....

• Why is the city here?
    Sir Baumbard: For security... urp... the city piloted by our dragons... it is... mmph... constantly in... motion.
    Sir Baumbard: As the most... urp... senior DragonLord... in the region... it falls to me to... coordinate efforts...
    Sir Baumbard: and... mmph... inform the head guard Channiru of the dangers in the area.
    Sir Baumbard: The city... moves... I look forward to the time I... urp... will get to spend on the ground in Oaklore... It's better... when I think of solid ground...
    Sir Baumbard: Dragonsgrasp shall be in the sky over Falconreach... mmph... for a while though.

• Are you.... okay?
    Sir Baumbard: The... mmph... constant swaying.... urp... of the city....
    Sir Baumbard: ... air sick... mmmph....
    Sir Baumbard: ... I shall.... urp.... try... to visit... Oaklore soon.

Dragon Trainer

Tanis: Hello <Character>! I've heard a lot about you and your dragon. If you'd like to play some games with little <Dragon>, come and visit me.

Inn

Hudson: Welcome to the Baker Street Inn. How can I help you?

Inspector Doyle: When you have eliminated the impossible... you will find the truth in what remains.

• Talk
    Inspector Doyle: I am not interested in rumors, stories, legends. I only seek the truth.
    Inspector Doyle: What we know is this. Vilmor is a dragonlord, born and bred from an honorable family.
    Inspector Doyle: Vilmor's prowess in battle, and the bond created with the Great Ice Dragon, were unmatched.
    Inspector Doyle: Vilmor was seen as fiercely loyal to the Order. The slightest injury of the Great Dragon was immediately seen to.
    Inspector Doyle: Vilmor was active among the people. Would help to build towns, bring supplies, fight invasions.
    Inspector Doyle: Then... the Incident.
    Inspector Doyle: An entire town, decimated.
    Inspector Doyle: The Great Ice Dragon injured, rebelling against the very DragonLord with whom it was bonded to from hatching.
    Inspector Doyle: After the destruction of the village of Bask... the Great Ice Dragon is lost. Those that survived have stated the dragon escaped but it has not returned.
    Inspector Doyle: Vilmor was found in the epicenter, besides the remains of the Guardian Tower.
    Inspector Doyle: Unbeknowst to us, and Vilmor, the Ice Orb, which was once under that tower's protection, had been stolen long before.
    Inspector Doyle: Scrying has vaguely placed it somewhere in the north, but the power of the Orb conceals it's final location.
    Inspector Doyle: The town of Dragesvard would be a good starting point... but the DragonSlayer, Galanoth, is... not always welcoming of our assistance.
    Inspector Doyle: So I leave the possibility of that case to him... we do not wish to provoke the DragonSlayer without more facts.
    Inspector Doyle: Vilmor remains much closer to home...
    Inspector Doyle: What would cause someone so fiercely loyal to betray all they had known? To sever a bond that had been nurtured since childhood?
    Inspector Doyle: Was Vilmor after the Orb itself? Or was the once great DragonLord... working for a new master?

• Quests
    Inspector Doyle: I shall call upon you soon, <Character>. I fear there is much more to this case than many of my counterparts would like to believe.

Weapons Shop

Reni: Greetings, friend! Didn't I see you outside the dragon pens earlier?

House Shop

Reni: Ahh, didn't I see you in the weapon shop earlier?

Outside the Prison Gate

Channiru: I am the Warden, Channiru. What business do you have down here, DragonLord.

• Who is Vilmor?
    Channiru: Vilmor is the last of a line. The child, in fact, of the architect that built this very city, and many others that have been long lost.
    Channiru: Vilmor's ancestors were among the first to bond with dragonkin and their bond have always been strong.
    Channiru: In fact, Vilmor was the only DragonLord to bond with a Great Dragon. They were a sight...
    Channiru: Regardless, those days are long gone and the Great Ice Dragon... is lost to us.
    Channiru: We may never know all of Vilmor's crimes, but breaking the bond... the trust... of your dragon. Harming it...
    Channiru: Vilmor's heart contains great evil, and I shall make sure this jail is secure enough to contain it.

• Why did Vilmor become evil?
    Channiru: Vilmor was once one of the most noble, honorable DragonLords I had the honor to serve with. At every turn a new award, a new commendation.
    Channiru: Ranks were quickly gained... but with great power, come great strain... and apparently Vilmor could not withstand temptation.
    Channiru: Inspector Doyle has been tasked with resolving the mysteries of the case but he seems to spend more time daydreaming in the Inn then making inquiries.

• What can I do?
    Channiru: For now, nothing. Be watchful, though, <Character>. If Vilmor were to escape.... it could mean the destruction of the DragonLord Order.

After completion of Betrayal:
    Channiru: The Jail is finally secure again. The cell at the bottom is ready for its' new occupant... if he can be caught.

• Frostscythe?
    Channiru: Vilmor has gone after her old friend, Frostscythe.
    Channiru: She has sworn to see him put behind the bars she stared at for so long.
    Channiru: I fear that he will not be easy prey to catch though, especially with the new powers he absorbed through Cryozen.
    Channiru: The fact that he remained hidden for so long before... that he managed to hide the truth and fool us all for so long...
    Channiru: Frostscythe will not be brought in easily.

• So Vilmor is free?
    Channiru: Vilmor was not the one behind the destruction at Bask. The harm done to Cryozen was not her fault...
    Channiru: Though she still holds some guilt in her heart, Frostscythe's jealousy and misplaced ambition was the force behind it all.
    Channiru: Unfortunately, it resulted in a terrible misjustice against Vilmor. The rift between her and the DragonLords will take time to heal.
    Channiru: She is free. I only hope that one day she will feel at home here again...

• Can I help?
    Channiru: Vilmor has claimed Frostscythe as her quarry. If she needs help, I'm sure you'll be the first she seeks out.

Soldier Barracks

Captain Lestrad: And just where do you think you're going?

• Talk
    Captain Lestrad: This is a prison, not a museum. While you're wandering about, some of us have work to do.
    Captain Lestrad: I suppose you've met our prisoner, Vilmor? *spits* Any DragonLord that would harm their dragon...
    Captain Lestrad: And Doyle just sits in the Inn, daydreaming. With him in charge of the case, we may never know the full extent of Vilmor's villainy.

Armory

Aine: Greetings, <Character>! I am Aine, and I would be delighted to show you what it is like to be a DragonWarrior.
    Aine: We combine the best aspects of the Warrior and fiercest traits of our Dragon brothers and sisters.
    Aine: You would do very well as a DragonWarrior, <Class>. Join us!

Jonath: Welcome to Dragonsgrasp, <Class>. I am a DragonMage, a rank above your normal Mage.
    Jonath: I have studied in many lands, and taught in more. I am quite wise, you'll find.
    Jonath: I've heard a lot about you. I think you'll make a fitting DragonMage.

Mi'Kael: You'll find DragonRogues are stealthy. Silent. Strong.
    Mi'Kael: We want you to join us. <Character>. You won't regret it.

Knox: Welcome to the DragonsGrasp Armory!

• Quests
    Knox: This is so cool! I can't believe I get to talk to the famous <Character>!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/7/2011 2:44:54 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 203
    12/6/2011 5:01:44   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Popsprocket needs shop links: Lowe Gold and Lowe DC.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/6/2011 5:41:25 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 204
    12/6/2011 11:43:11   
    Varen6398
    Friendly!, Constructive!
    Creative!

Posprocket Steamtank shop has a slight problem with it. The link to GPS MV.2 is incorrect and not working. It should be:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19865062&mpage=1&]Gnommish Personal Steamtank Mk2[/link]

Rather than what it is now.

I am not sure yet about the final location of GPS v2.0 so I had not yet update all the links pointing to it. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/6/2011 15:05:15 >
    DF  Post #: 205
    12/7/2011 9:33:18   
    Voodoo Master

No Horsing Around, The Cold Hand of Death and Into the Void... should all have Death's color changed to #003300

*sigh* Death is quite a talker, changed to #334c66, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/8/2011 3:19:32 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 206
    12/7/2011 22:31:30   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

@Voodoo Master, #003300 is considered a darkgreen color - see this link here (which doesn't match Death), I'd suggest to use #334C66 which is a little grey and blue. <- Done

Ash vs. the Volcano - under Location, Hero needs to be linked: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18688878 <- Done

Monsters need to arrange in alphabetical order <- Done

< Message edited by Peachii -- 12/8/2011 4:45:05 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 207
    12/8/2011 3:30:27   
    Niki

Coloring is a manual task that takes a huge amount of time compared with other corrections.
    Therefore, from now on, if you wish an entry to be re-colored, I expect you to submit the whole dialogue instead of just coloring instructions.
    This way I can just copy/paste it.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 208
    12/8/2011 4:44:41   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Took a little free time and made a Dragesvard banner, not sure if you'd accept it: http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/peachii83/DF/Dragesvard2.png

More work for me, but yea I’ll accept it

Also here are some coloring/additional dialogs:

As You Lie Dreaming... dialog corrections:

Aquella: I had a terrible dream while trapped in that bubble!

• Quest!
  • Back

Caran: Haha, Davey was always a bit off, even when he had his skin. Right, sis?
    <Character>: Wait, you knew Davey when he was alive?
    Diawe: Haha, we were part of his crew.
    <Character>: But... but his whole crew are undead pirates? How did you escape getting cursed?
    Diawe: ... We didn't exactly escape getting cursed. We are Death Knights after all.
    Caran: Just goes to show, you can never really avoid your final destination, right sis?
    <Character>: But why aren’t you unde...er... why aren't you a part of his cursed crew now?

Captain Davey: Now there, Blue Ears, ye be stayin' in tha there bubble...
    Captain Davey: ...Or I’ll make sure ye go the way o' the other elves!
    Aquella: What happened to them? Tell me!
    Captain Davey: Sweet dreams, little one.
    Captain Davey: Hahahaha!

Caran: Like I said, Davey was always a bit off. After one particular pillage though... it got worse.
    Diawe: He started spouting off ridiculous stories. "Legends" he insisted.
    <Character>: Legends about what?
    Diawe: Giant yellow mechanicals that patrolled the oceans, fighting monsters in the deepest depths. Totally ridiculous.

Captain Davey: HAAAHAaaahahaaahaa!
    Captain Davey: What?
    Captain Davey: No, I do it on me own time... I need to get me locker and me key.
    Captain Davey: NO, I say. You cannot have her yet.

Caran: Even worse was the fact he started talking to himself. Arguing with thin air most of the time, it seemed.
    Diawe: If he wants his key, just take it back to him. Be done with it! Who knows how much crazier he's gotten now that his brain is half rotted.
    <Character>: Yeah... thanks.

Captain Davey: I want me locker back.
    Captain Davey: When that landlubber brings me it and me key, then I’ll give you both.

Aquella: *sniff* ... *sniff*

<Character>: Hi, can I get a room for the night please?
    Miranda: Certainly. You fought very bravely when defending the town from Davey, it's on the house. *smiles*
    <Character>: Thank you.

*Aquella goes into the dream realm*

Sleeper: Achoo!
    <Character>: Gesundheit.
    <Character>: Well, I suppose I should turn in for the night.

You drift into a deep sleep...

<Character>: ...zZzz.. No... stay away...
    <Character>: ...
    <Character>: AAAH! What was that thing?!
    <Character>: OW!
    <Character>: Come on out and fight me like a man!
    <Character>: Or... y'know.. squid.
    <Character>: ..Or something...
    <Character>: AAAAAAAAAHH!!!

• Complete Quest!

Artix Vs. The Undead dialog corrections:

Artix: You may have noticed but this whole area is one gigantic graveyard that sits right on top of the Necropolis.
    Artix: Much of the graveyard have been claimed by the marshland on the northern and western edges.
    Artix: I have seen some necromancers going in and out of that area and I think they are getting a lot of their 'materials' from there.
    Artix: We should go and see if we can do something about that!

• Quest!
  • Done

*Invite Artix*

<Character>: When we were coming here, I caught sight of the purple-robed necromantress walking before us.
    <Character>: It looks like your hunch was right, Artix.
    Artix: Then we will start with her.
    Artix: Since she has a head start we will have to fight our way through the undead that she has already raised.
    <Character>: I'm not scared of a fight! It's time we gave this necromantress a little payback for attacking Moonridge and Falconreach!
    Artix: ...and for once we have the element of surprise on our side.
    <Character>: You brought a Surprise Elemental?
    Artix: I mean, we have the drop on the necromantress!
    Artix: She will never see us coming!

*Meanwhile, on the other side of Doomwood...*

Noxus: They will be coming your way very soon, my pupil.
    Necromantress: This time I will finish these heroes.
    Noxus: Make certain that you do. I find your previous failures very disturbing. It is unlike you to fail so utterly.
    Necromantress: ...
    Noxus: There will be no holding back this time, Necromantress. When the time comes, summon Edgar.
    Noxus: Do I make myself clear?
    Necromantress: Edgar? But If I place his spirit in... the risk...
    Noxus: Do I make myself clear?
    Necromantress: ...
    Necromantress: ...Yes, Master. It will be done.
    Noxus: Very good.

After you've reached the end of the bridge:
    <Character>: ...Yikes.
    <Character>: I think you're going to need something a little bigger.
    Artix: Hmmm. You may be right.

*Artix picks up a large hammer*

Artix: ...This should do! Ready?

• To Battle!
  • EXTREME! To Battle!
  • Heal

Artix: Now we have you! Let us see who hides beneath those purple robes!
    Artix: ...!!!
    <Character>: You've unveiled Vayle!
    <Character>: I have to admit, I saw that coming.
    Vayle: YOU... YOU ANIMALS!
    Artix: Us?
    Vayle: You destroyed my brother! I have kept his spirit safe in his spiritcrystal for YEARS... ever since... that night!
    Vayle: I was so close to getting Noxus to teach me to bring him back...
    Vayle: but I used his spirit to animate that undead and you DESTROYED HIM and THE SPIRITCRYSTAL!
    Vayle: Now his spirit is gone... forever! It's all your fault!
    Artix: Vayle, if what you say is true then you have been keeping his spirit captive. The spirits of the dead long to move on.
    Artix: Noxus was lying to you when he said that he would teach you how to get your brother back.
    Artix: If his life force was really captive all those years then there was probably nothing left of your brother to...
    Vayle: NO! YOU LIE! I LOVED my brother Edgar, and YOU destroyed him... I HATE you, Artix! I HATE YOU!!!
    Vayle: Noxus was right. I should have destroyed you when I had the chance!
    Artix: Vayle...
    <Character>: Please Vayle, listen to Artix...
    Vayle: I was holding back because of what happened when we were children, but that's over now...
    Vayle: I will avenge my brother if it is the last thing I do. You will pay... BOTH OF YOU WILL PAY!

*Vayle vanishes*

<Character>: Artix, if she has gone to warn Noxus then we don't have a lot of time. We have to get to Noxus and stop him.
    Artix: I do not believe that it was her.
    <Character>: Snap out of it paladin. Sepulchure won't wait for his undead army. We have a world to save from darkness!
    Artix: Yes. You are right. Noxus has to be stopped...NOW!

To Be Continued...

• Complete Quest!

Ash vs. the Volcano dialog corrections:

Hero: Ash, Yulgar has news of another princess! He's hired a tribe from the southern jungles to help bring in ore and exotic wood for weapons.
    Hero: The leader's daughter has gone missing. If you're ready we can venture into the jungle and save her!

• Quest!
  • Done

After you've found the (hidden) sparkling tree:
    Ash: Wait... you... you're a princess?
    Oolagah: Sloosh-slosh-sooooch.
    Ash: Um.... I'll take that as a yes.
    Ash: I'll save you from these other ooga-booga guys. I bet your tribe is around here somewhere...
    Oolagah: SLOOOOSH-slosh-SLOOOOSH!!!
    Ash: Great, let's go!

Ash: Um, yeah, I think...
    Ash: I think that this is your princess?
    Boogloogie: Squelch-sooch-sloooch
    Ash: Oh good!
    Ash: I'm so glad I found the right tribe! I've done it, I've finally saved a...
    Ash: uh, well...
    Ash: I'm not sure what she is but she's a princess!
    Oolagah: ...
    Ash: Now her father will make a... a...
    Ash: ...An ooga-booga knight!
    Boogloogie: ...
    Oolagah: ...
    Ash: I...
    Ash: um...
    Ash: did... did you just toss her into the volcano?
    Boogloogie: Squish-sloosh-sloooosh!
    Ash: ...
    Ash: Ok... I didn't save her then.
    Oolagah: Sloosh.

• Complete Quest

Much easier to apply this way, done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/8/2011 7:43:59 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 209
    12/8/2011 17:41:47   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Xan's Volcanic Fortress dialog with a few corrections:

Warlic: I have great news! You did it!
    Warlic: The pure elemental water worked. We've started a reaction that will change the river of fire back to water. Lymcrest is safe...
    Warlic: ...for a while. Lymcrest is still in danger. It will always be in danger... as long as Xan is in possession of the Pyronomicon.
    Warlic: We don't have any choice, <Character>. We have to try to sneak into Xan's volcanic fortress and take the Pyronomicon any way we can.

• Quest!
  • Back

Warlic: We must be very careful. Xan has wanted me dead for years and I'm sure that he doesn't like you very much either...
    Warlic: ...after everything that you've done to stop him. So... what's your plan?
    <Character>: MY plan?! This "sneak into Xan's volcanic fortress and take the Pyronomicon" plan was your idea.
    Warlic: Right, but I mean after that...
    Warlic: Xan won't just say 'Oh, you want the book that increases my powers a thousand times? Sure, here you go. Have a nice walk back.'
    Warlic: I mean, how do we get out?
    <Character>: How about we fight our way back out?
    Warlic: ...
    Warlic: That's really not much better than my plan.
    <Character>: Let's just concentrate on getting the Pyronomicon and not getting killed in the process. We'll worry about escaping if we get that far.
    Warlic: That's reasonable. Lead the way.

You walk a couple screens, and see the gates of the fortress with Warlic standing there.

<Character>: Hey, how did you beat me here?
    Warlic: Magic.
    Warlic: There are no guards here, and not a single monster on the path leading to the door.
    <Character>: That is kind of odd. Do you think that we've just walked into a ...

A door opens below you

<Character>: ...trap? *sigh*
    <Character>: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    <Character>: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    <Character>: ...

Some time later, deep within Xan's volcanic fortress...

Warlic: <Character>, wake up.
    <Character>: *groan* Just five more minutes mom.
    Warlic: WAKE UP!
    <Character>: No need to poke me with your staff! Ow, my head. Where... where are we?

Xan appears above them

Xan: Welcome to my home <Character>. Thank you for bringing Warlic all this way for me. HAHAHAH!
    Xan: I assumed that eventually you would try to sneak in and take the Pyronomicon from me.
    Warlic: I TOLD you it was a bad plan.
    Xan: Quiet! You're going to make me lose my place!
    Xan: Now... I've prepared my revenge on you both for some time. Now that I am more powerful than a hundred Warlics...
    Xan: ...the time of your humiliating defeat has arrived at last! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cackle crackle*
    Warlic: Xan... with all the new power... have you found a way... a way to free Jaania?
    Xan: DO NOT SPEAK HER NAME!!!!
    Xan: It's YOUR fault that she's imprisoned in that crystal! It's your fault that I look like... like THIS!!!
    Xan: If you had been able to control your magic during our duel...
    Xan: You just want to be the one to free her so that she will love YOU instead of me.
    Xan: ... I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU EVER DID! Even with the power of the Pyronomicon, I... I haven't been able to open the shard...
    Xan: But I'm close... so close. Once I'm DONE with you I can focus all my energy on freeing Jaania.
    Xan: And when she emerges, and you're already dead, she will thank me and love me forever... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Warlic: Xan, It was our combined unleashed magic that trapped her. If we work together... use our powers together again... then maybe...
    Xan: No more tricks, Warlic. You've reached the end of your rope. However you, <Character>...
    Xan: I can't deny your power. I would be a fool to let it go to waste. I have a proposal.
    Xan: Kill Warlic. Kill him and I will release you, and share the power of the Pyronomicon with you.
    Xan: Kill the blue mage while I watch and all this power that I have is yours. What do you say?

• 'I Agree!' The End!
  • 'No Way!'

<Character>: NO WAY, you lunatic! You want Warlic, you're going to have to go through me!
    Xan: Actually, I'm OK with that.
    Xan: Welcome to my own personal battle arena, where there is only one simple rule: Whoever lives... goes free. HAHAHAHHAHA!
    Xan: You two will be fighting for your lives against hand-picked monsters from my army. Prepare yourselves fools, the battle is about to begin!

You fight 3 Lava Globs

Xan: Well sports fans, it looks like the lavaglobs never stood a chance, Let's see who is next... HAHAHAHHAHA!

You fight 3 Inferno Elementals

Xan: The Inferno Elementals put up a little bit more of a fight, but still no match for Warlic and <Character>.

You fight 2 Sunwarriors

Xan: The Sun Warriors have fallen but it looks like the heroes are starting to get tired! HAHAHAHAHAH!

You fight 1 Bassault

Xan: The fan favorite, Bassault, has been defeated! Only one fight remains and both heroes are still standing! Now for the main event...
    Xan: ...the fight that you've all been waiting for.. <Character> versus Warlic!
    Warlic: What?!
    <Character>: Xan, you said...
    Xan: What I said was: Whoever lives...goes free. I intend to keep my word... but secretly I'm rooting for you... Go <Character> Go!
    Warlic: We don't have a choice.
    <Character>: What are you talking about? You can always choose not to fight. ALWAYS!
    Warlic: Yes, but one of us has to live. Xan is too strong for us with the Pyronomicon. If I win he's sure to kill me anyway. If you live he might let you go.
    Warlic: You're going to have to defeat me.
    <Character>: NO!
    Warlic: <Character>, I know you want to do what is right but this is our only choice, and if I have to really fight you, just to get you to defend yourself...
    Warlic: ... then, I'll do it. I won't hold back, so you better not either!

• To Battle!
  • Heal

Xan: You did it! You got rid of Warlic! Oh, <Character>, you've made me the happiest mage on Lore!
    Xan: Wait...what...
    <Character>: What is happening to Warlic's body?
    Xan: AN ILLUSION! The Warlic you fought was an illusion!

Warlic: That's RIGHT!

Warlic appears from behind and pushes Xan down

Xan: Ooof!
    Warlic: Quick <Character>. You have to defeat Xan! I think I can cut the power of the Pyronomicon off from him.
    Warlic: I have to keep chanting this spell to contain the Pyronomicon's power! It's up to you!
    <Character>: Warlic, you could have TOLD me you had a plan...
    Warlic: Can we talk about this later, please? I need to focus.
    <Character>: Oh, yeah. Sure. Sorry.
    <Character>: OK Xan! Now it's just you and me.
    Xan: You think I need the Pyronomicon to kill you? HA! My magic skills are more than a match for you, even without the book!
    Xan: ONCE I DEFEAT YOUR FRIEND, I'M COMING FOR YOU WARLIC! DO YOU HEAR ME??! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• To Battle!
  • Heal

Warlic: Simply amazing. What a battle!
    Xan: Heh. HEH. HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You think you've defeated me? You think you've broken my power? HA! HAHAHAHAHA!
    Xan: This isn't over! I'll destroy you.... BOTH OF YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Xan sinks into the lava

<Character>: XAN! Did he... is he...?
    Warlic: I don't think so. But you beat him, and we've got the Pyronomicon.
    Warlic: It's too powerful to destroy, but it's too dangerous to keep in my tower. I think I know the right place to keep it hidden...
    Warlic: ...and who knows, maybe Xan was right. Maybe it is powerful enough to free Jaania.
    Warlic: The important thing is that it is out of the hands of that madman. I can't believe that you were strong enough to defeat Xan on your own.
    Warlic: You saved Lymcrest, my friend, and you saved me. Thank you <Character>, I am forever in your debt.

Done, thanks (I hope you did not changed anything while I was copying your text). [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/9/2011 19:18:21 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 210
    12/8/2011 22:11:30   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Assault on Popsprocket - needs to correct Other name: Popsprocket War!

Below the Release Date needs to remove all these:
    Finishing Date: June 19, 2009
    Date of Removal: N/A
    Total of Waves: 3,500,000

Below the Boss Fight: The City Fights Back! needs to add this:

• Finishing date: 6/19/2009
  • Total number of waves: 3,500,000 Waves

Monsters section needs to be removed, and add Waves:

Waves
    Battle Cyklons!
    Wave 1: (2) Cyklon Pummeler, (1) Gear Golem, (2) Cyklon Centurion, (2) Cyklon Ratcheter
    Wave 2: (1) Cyklon Pummeler, (1) Gear Golem, (2) Cyklon Centurion, (1) Cyklon Ratcheter
    Wave 3: (2) Cyklon Pummeler, (2) Gear Golem, (2) Cyklon Centurion, (2) Cyklon Ratcheter
    Wave 4: (1) Cyklon Pummeler, (2) Gear Golem, (2) Cyklon Centurion, (1) Cyklon Ratcheter
    Joke Wave: (1) Cyklon Ratcheter "Are you as geared up for this battle as I am?!"

Battle Undead!
    Wave 1: (1) Shadowhound, (2) Ghost, (1) Bone Fire, (1) Shake Spear, (1) Shoulder Blades
    Wave 2: (1) Shadowhound, (1) Ghost, (2) Bone Fire, (2) Shake Spear, (2) Shoulder Blades
    Wave 3: (1) Shadowhound, (1) Ghost, (1) Bone Fire, (1) Shake Spear, (1) Flying Eyeball
    Wave 4: (1) Shadowhound, (2) Ghost, (1) Shake Spear, (2) Shoulder Blades, (1) Flying Eyeball
    Joke Wave: (1) Flying Eyeball "Eye don't think you're going to win this one!"

Dialog corrections:

Dialogue
    Yix: War has come to Popsprocket, <Character>! Battle the Cyklons and Sepulchure's undead to save our city AND the Energy Orb!

• Quest!
  • Back

Yix: It has begun <Character>. The assault on the Cyklon and the undead must begin if our city is to survive.
    Yix: <Character>, for all of your work defending our city on two fronts, I've added an item you can purchase to put in your house. For remembrance!

Yix: Gather 5 Gears of War, <Character>, to unlock the boss fight and cutscenes!

• Talk
    Yix: Lets go over the plan one more time, <Character>.
    Yix: For now, you will need to do your best you can until our secret weapon is ready. The rest of us here will work on that.
    Yix: Its your choice whether to go take on the Cyklons or the undead(or both), but just remember.....
    Yix: Sepulchure is after the Energy Orb! If we lose and he gets it, not only will our city be at risk, but eventually the whole world will feel the effects.

• Talk and Shop
    Yix: The sneak attack has launched, <Character>!
    Yix: As we speak, the Togriders, led by General Sneevord, have charged at the masses of undead and cyklons!
    Yix: If we're lucky, they'll take out a huge chunk of our enemies, allowing you and the other heroes to finish up the battle.
    Yix: The undead are pushing closer to where we believe Balthar hides, though, and the Cyklons are replicating at a rapid rate!

Yix: The Energy Orb is safe and Sepulchure has been thwarted!
    Yix: With the help of the Togriders, you have managed to vanish ALL the cyklons AND the undead!
    Yix: You have saved our city, and our future.
    Yix: Our city- and the Energy Orb- would have been lost without all of your efforts. You have our gratitude!

• Heal - Recovers your HP and MP fully.
  • Leave - Returns to main screen.

Also needs to add Shops section:

Shops
    War Rare House Shop
    War Shop

As the Cauldron Boils... - Under Monsters section needs to add (1) Greed - Boss
    Also needs to arrange monsters in alphabetical order

Under Rewards, needs to arrange items - the lowest level at the top, highest level at the bottom like this:

Rewards
    Utility Belt
    Lock-o-way Safe Belt
    Faerie Floss Belt
    Bit-O-Wax Belt
    Now and Forever Chain

Dialog corrections:

Dialogue
    Myx: <Character Name>, can you help me?

• What can I do?
  • Information Gathered - inaccessible until you find the fliers first
  • Done

What can I do?
    Myx: I don't get it <Character Name>. Ever since that bubble-head, Cysero, sold me to the sisters, life's been wonderful!
    Myx: The chaos from last year was amazing! Now though, they can't even stand to look at one another?
    Myx: How will we conquer the wor... the business world, when they each want to have it for themselves?
    Myx: Will you talk to them, <Character Name>? Maybe you can figure out what's wrong. They split up to different ends of the town.

• Find the Sisters!

Go up to Bubble:
    Bubble: Hi, <Character Name>.

• Talk
    Bubble: <Character Name>, my candy is delicious. I've never had anything so light and fluffy before! It's like eating air!
    <Character Name>: That's great, Bubble... but, well, air-flavored candy? I'm not sure you could even call that candy... maybe I could try some?
    Bubble: No! It's mine! You're just trying to take what's mine again, like my terrible sisters! Did they send you?
    <Character Name>: I was just wondering what it tasted like...
    Bubble: It tastes delicious! There's nothing missing at all! This is my candy. I don't want to share it!
    Bubble: For once, I'm going to get all the fame and gold and I'm not going to share with Toil and Trouble.

• Flier
    Bubble: You already have a Bubble's Fantastic Faerie Floss Flier.

Go up to Toil:
    Toil: <Character Name>, what are you doing here?

• Talk
    Toil: You can't have any of the Bits O' Wax back, you got them for me! They're all mine.
    <Character Name>: I was just wondering how your candy was coming along.
    Toil: It's fantastic! So dense and chewy, that you'll chew til you're blue in the face!
    <Character Name>: Don't you think you could use something to lighten it up a bit?
    Toil: No! I don't need your help. I'm Toil, one of... the most famous Cauldron Sister.
    Toil: With this new candy everyone will know of Toil as they chew, chew, chew through it! My ungrateful sisters won't get to share any of it.

• Flier
    Toil: You already have a flier for Toil's Bits O' Wax.

Go up to Trouble:
    Trouble: Well hello, <Character Name>.

• Talk
    Trouble: Yes, <Character Name>, it is just about when I expected you to show up. The Now and Forevers are not in stock at the moment.
    <Character Name>: But... you're surrounded by them?
    Trouble: These are my Now and Forevers.
    <Character Name>: You're not going to share any of them?
    Trouble: These are my ticket to the big time, <Character Name>.
    Trouble: I've ben held back for too long by my unappreciative sisters and now it's time for me to have the rewards that I want.

• Flier
    Trouble: You already have a flier for Trouble's Now and Forevers.

Information Gathered
    Myx: Mogloween won't be the same without Cauldron SisterS Candy... Maybe there will be more answers where the fighting started.

• Now What?!

<Character Name>: Myx!
    <Character Name>: Myx! I got fliers from the sisters too!

*Tomix appears*

<Character Name>: Hey, who's your friend?
    Tomix: Hello, friend. I am Tomix, the SoulWeaver.
    <Character Name>: SoulWeaver?
    Tomix: I don't have time to explain, but...
    <Character Name>: Let me guess. You followed something evil here and the town is in danger?
    Tomix: How... how did you know?
    <Character Name>: Let's just say this isn't the first time. With how people are acting now, something is definitely up.
    Tomix: It is as I suspected then.
    Tomix: I have followed the thread left behind by the evil to this town. It is very important that we investigate as soon as possible.
    Tomix: As more people come under it's influence it will grow in strength.
    <Character Name>: So... what do we have to do to find it?
    Tomix: Die.
    <Character Name>: ...
    <Character Name>: Hahahaha! You're a funny guy, Tomix. Had me going for a second there...
    Tomix: We will have to enter the realm of the spirits in order to see them.
    Tomix: You will be able to leave your ghost form at any time, but if you do before our investigation is over, we will have to start again.

Greed: HAHAHAHA!
    Greed: You are too late, SoulWeaver.
    Greed: I have already grasped the threads of this town and woven myself amongst them.
    Tomix: It is my duty to stop you, Greed!

• Battle
  • Heal

After the battle is over:
    Tomix: NO! He is gone.
    Tomix: He won't have gone far though. His plan is not yet fully wrought here.
    <Character Name>: What can he want with Falconreach though?
    Tomix: He is the spirit of Greed.
    Tomix: The more people hoarde possessions, desire immaterial things above their family and friends, the stronger he grows.
    Tomix: He is still trapped in the spirit world, but if he continues to weave his thread and sow greed he has a chance to break free into our world.
    Tomix: Come <Character Name>, we must plan for the battle ahead.

• As the Cauldron Boils...

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/9/2011 19:17:01 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 211
    12/9/2011 13:48:26   
    Varen6398
    Friendly!, Constructive!
    Creative!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=11978630&mpage=1&key=Falconreach?

Small name mistake.

It calls Guardian Jafar, Guardian Fred. This should be changed.

Title fixed, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/9/2011 17:16:18 >
    DF  Post #: 212
    12/9/2011 18:40:38   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

A Cold Reception:

Galanoth: The people of this town deserve justice. Fighting the dragons off is working for now, but we need to find the source.
    Galanoth: I have a lot of leads to follow and I could use another pair of eyes to help me investigate, as well as another pair of hands to help me fight.
    Galanoth: If you think you are up to the challenge... I have a lead that I'd like you to look into.
    Galanoth: There is a cave in the base of an icy mountain to the northwest of here. The people say that it was once the home of a dragon...
    Galanoth: ...One of the BIG ones, a Great Dragon.
    Galanoth: I think the dragon has cut and run. The cave is now home to a tribe of Killguins who call themselves the Killy Willy tribe.
    Galanoth: Check out the cave. Look for any sign of the dragon... and try to keep your eyes open for any... unusual artifacts.
    Galanoth: Return to me with whatever you find. Watch your back, <Character>.

• Quest!
  • Back

You find a locket, and see two photos

Galanoth: You found this in the cave!?
    Galanoth: These are... these WERE my parents. When I was a child they were killed in a dragon attack.
    Galanoth: Since that time, I've been trying to track down the great fire dragon who killed my family. The trail led me here when it went cold... no pun intended.
    Galanoth: So this is where he was hiding? But why would a fire dragon make a home in the ice and snow? What is going on here?
    Galanoth: Thank you, <Character>. I gave up on finding this locket years ago. This means a lot to me.
    Galanoth: We still have a town to save but thanks to you I know that I'm still on the trail of that great fiery menace..
    Galanoth: ...Akriloth.

• Complete Quest

Un-BEAR-Able Cold:

Galanoth: <Character>, I have to put aside my own quest for revenge to help the people of this land.
    Galanoth: As soon as this town is safe, you can get that I'll be back on Akriloth's tail in no time, but for now... we have work to do.
    Galanoth: The last human settlement to fall was a village named Frode, so the trail should be freshest there.
    Galanoth: Frode was built high upon a glacial cliff, but that didn't save them from the attacks. Now the ruins are swarming with scavengers.
    Galanoth: Normally, the frost goblins would have first rights to loot the ruins, but a fierce tribe of armored polar bears have shown up.
    Galanoth: This tribe call themselves the Ursice Savages, and they will take a break from driving off the frost goblins if you show up.
    Galanoth: Fight your way to the remains of the village and look for any clues that might lead us to the ice dragons who destroyed the village.
    Galanoth: Return to me with whatever you find. Watch your back, <Character>.

• Quest!
  • Back

You find a shimat in the quest

Galanoth: Interesting. This is a weapon called a shimat... but to find one in this condition is impossible.
    Galanoth: The only people who ever used the shimat with any skill were the Ice Elves who once lived here in the northlands.
    Galanoth: This shimat has been freshly sharpened. There's not even a spot of tarnish on the steel.
    Galanoth: This MUST mean that there are some Ice Elves left up here. They were fierce warriors when their land was threatened...
    Galanoth: ...But they were usually peaceful, from what I understand. Why would they join forces with the ice dragons?
    Galanoth: You've done well, <Character>. Now we know where to look next... the Ice Elf Ruins.
    Galanoth: It looks like we have an entire lost race of people to rediscover.

• Complete Quest

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/10/2011 8:45:26 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 213
    12/9/2011 23:07:42   
    voldy27

Mux's Shop

Location:Swordhaven Past->Up->Left->Goto the man in the shop with the weapon sign->Shop

Contents
    [link=URL]Flametongue Staff
    Stave of Kings
    Winds of Lore
    Scimistave[/link]

Dialogue
    Mux: Hey, you're an apprentice at the mage tower aren't ya? I've got a couple of staves you might be interested in.

Swordhaven Clothing

Location:Swordhaven Past->Up->2 Left->Down->Goto the man in the shop with the belt and hat sign->Shop/Swordhaven Past->2 Up->2 Left->Goto the Man in the shop with the belt and hat sign->Shop

Contents
    [link=URL]Frosty Belt
    Silken Belt[/link]

Dialogue
    Ormrir: Hats! Belts! More belts!

Swordhaven Jewelry

Location:Swordhaven Past->Up->3 Left->Goto the woman in the shop with the ring sign->Shop

Contents
    [link=URL]Reed Ring
    Magnetite Ring[/link]

Dialogue
    Holli: Hi! Can I interest you in some jewellery?

Done, thanks.

Swordhaven Past

Level/Quest/Items required:N/A
    Release Date:9th December 2011

Quests Available
    Sewers
    Captain James
    Swordhaven Forest
    Swordhaven Marsh
    Mutant Caves
    Brump
    Reagent Race

NPCs
    [link=]Boof[/link]
    Brump
    Blet
    [link=]Captain James[/link]
    Guardian(Swordhaven)
    [link=]Holli[/link]
    Kayla
    Mehphisto
    [link=]Milkior[/link]
    Mux
    Noma Knight
    Ormrir
    Salesman
    Sir Prize
    Swordhaven Knight(s)

Shops
    [link=]Mux's Shop[/link]
    [link=]Swordhaven Clothing[/link]
    [link=]Swordhaven Jewelry[/link]

Dialogue

Boof
    Boof: Hmm, the other guy has the monopoly on barrel sales. Maybe I can sabatage him somehow...

Brump
    *When you goes to him*Brump: Alexander, where have you been?
    *When you walk away*Brump: Hey, I'm talking to you! Oi..the apprentices get thicker every year.

Blet
    Blet: Eh, you there. Wanna buy a pet?

Captain James
    Captain James: Hail, adventurer! Perhaps you'd like to be of assistance to the Swordhaven Guard?
    Captain James: The areas surrounding the city have all manner of ill-tempered bandits and monsters. Would you mind clearing some out?

Guardian and the Salesman
    Salesman: Why, hello miss. Can I interest you in a finely crafted container? I've got barrels of them! *snicker*
    Guardian: Do you say that to everybody that shops here?
    Salesman: ...Yes.

Holli
    Holli: Hi! Can I interest you in some jewellery?

Kayla
    Hi there and welcome to my bakery. I'm Kayla. I'm kinda new at this so please leave suggestions in the suggestion sack.

Knight
    At the entrance:
    Knight 1: You smell like spell components.
    Knight 2: Do not test me, mage. Unless you are on a quest, you cannot leave town.

Beside Holli
    Knight: So... is this stuff fresh?

Middle Gate
    Knight 1: The court of the righteous and all-powerful king is off-limits
    Knight 2: One time, the king LOOKED at me as he rode by! I was all liked "WHOA, he looked at me!"
    Knight 1: ...
    Knight 1: I want a transfer

Left Gate:
    Knight: Oh, hey there Alex.

Beside the inn
    Knight: I'm on break.

Mehphisto
    Mehphisto: Man, everything is so expensive here..Maybe I can get a job somewhere.

Milkior
    Milkior: What? No, I'm just sitting down.

Mux
    Mux: Hey, you're an apprentice at the mage tower aren't ya? I've got a couple of staves you might be interested in.

Noma Knight, Swordhaven Knight and Sir Prize
    Noma Knight: By royal degree, I hereby informed you that you are being transferred.
    Noma Knight: We need more troops in Oaklore, and you two are going.
    Knight: Aww, man!
    Sir Prize: But..the capital is where it's at! If we moved to the country I'm going to be SO bored.

Ormrir
    Ormrir: Hats! Belts! More belts!

I think that swordhaven can just change into all versions and add the swordhaven past.

Done by Voodoo Master. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/10/2011 12:46:58 >
    Post #: 214
    12/10/2011 1:23:00   
    fxmybrute13

Fight the Power! Strike

doesn't drop the pets nor defender's medals anymore

DM are dropped only when there is an active war, and the pets are rare drop from that quest. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/10/2011 4:38:32 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 215
    12/11/2011 23:54:10   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

Attack on Drakonnan! - under Rewards,

Affliction's Ache/Agony/Anguish needs to change to Affliction's (Ache, Agony, Anguish)
    Ill Fortunes Edge/End/Gain -> Ill Fortune's (Edge, End, Gain)
    Torment's Hunger/Craving/Maw -> Torment's (Hunger, Craving, Maw)

Rewards need to separate according to Weapons, Helmets and Miscs

Ayane's Masks - title needs to place towards the left

Needs to remove all dialogs except this:
    Ayane: Welcome! Please look around.

Baby Steps - Rewards need separate according to Capes and Miscs

dialog corrections:

Lady Celestia: It's time to see how well your dragon can handle the world on it's own. It's important that <Dragon> knows it can avoid battle sometimes as well.
    Lady Celestia: We'll start slowly. Just stand on the side, <Character>, and direct you're baby dragon to where you would like him to go.
    Lady Celestia: If your charisma and luck are high enough, your dragon should be easily directed and you can avoid almost all the forest creatures.
    Lady Celestia: Since we're training, you only have to knock those creature <Character> runs into. Collect 5 plants and try to avoid as many creatures as you can.

Elysia: It's time to see how well your dragon can handle the world on it's own. It's important that <Dragon> knows it can avoid battle sometimes as well.
    Elysia: We'll start slowly. Just stand on the side, <Character>, and direct you're baby dragon to where you would like him to go.
    Elysia: If your charisma and luck are high enough, your dragon should be easily directed and you can avoid almost all the forest creatures.
    Elysia: Since we're training, you only have to knock those creature <Character> runs into. Collect 5 plants and try to avoid as many creatures as you can.

Bad Bananas - under Location, the arrow > needs to change to ->

Release Date 7/18/08 needs to change to July 18th, 2008

Monsters need to be in alphabetical order

Dialog corrections:
    Pi Mae: This level of insult is unacceptable! Having someone sneak in and leave me a *shudder* pie!
    <Character>: Oh... um, wait... how is a pie an insult?
    Pi Mae: Those filthy pirates love pie! Don't you see? Pirate... Pie-rate! It's the ultimate pirate insult!
    Pi Mae: I am done playing nice! Take these bananas to the pirate inn, they'll ensure those pesky pirates are out of the way for a while!
    Pi Mae: Look for the perfect spots for these 5 bananas. With your heightened ninja senses, the perfect spots to place them should sparkle before your eyes.

• Quest!
  • Back

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/12/2011 2:00:29 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 216
    12/12/2011 7:15:55   
    Voodoo Master

Gift Boxes now has the content of the Frostval 2010 (Shop) instead of its former content. So it should have a new "2010" title with Frostval 2010 (Shop)'s content under it. Than, the original Frostval 2010 (Shop) entry should be deleted.

There was no need to bump your message, I saw it yesterday.
    Tagged the old shop as rare and added all items to the Gift Boxes shop, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/12/2011 8:31:59 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 217
    12/12/2011 19:22:05   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Reagent Race needs to add Brump.

Dialog for Reagent Race:

???: *sigh*
    ???: It's too nice out to be studying...
    Brump: Warlic!
    Brump: Have you thoroughly gone over the transitive effects of chaotic fire theory when applied to a liquid plane?
    Warlic: Yes, sir.
    Brump: Good, good.
    Brump: The first of two new apprentices has arrived today.
    Brump: Alexander, please, enter.
    Warlic: *snort*
    Warlic: Really?
    Brump: He has great potential. I expect you to show him around, Warlic.
    Warlic: *sigh*

Brump: Enough with the attitude.
    Brump: Take Alexander out to gather reagents, we're low on several.

Warlic: You really think you can handle it here?
    Warlic: This isn't some backwoods magician we're studying under. You're in the capitol now.
    Alex: Brump seems to think I can.
    Warlic: We'll see. I doubt you can even handle something as simple as gathering reagents though.
    Alex: I bet I can.
    Warlic: It's on then.

The Frost Cave needs to add (1) Dragonmaster Frostscythe, Glaisaurus - Boss and (X) Frost Goblin, (X) Ice Tarantula, (X) Yeti.

Dialog corrections:

<Character>: Wow, it's cold out here. So where is this guy anyway?
    <Character>: HEY DRAGONMASTER FROSTSCYTHE... crawl out of your ice cave and face me!

Frostscythe comes out

<Character>: ... yikes... I forgot how big you were.
    Frostscythe: FOOL!! YOU dare come here, to my own realm and face me??!
    <Character>: Yeah, yeah. I've heard it all before, big guy. Listen, do you know anything about the frost monsters attacking Frostvale?
    Frostscythe: What makes you think that I would know anything about it?
    <Character>: Gee, I dunno. DragonMaster FROSTscythe... what could be the connection?
    Frostscythe: I am not responsible for your troubles, hero. I only wish I were but I'm far too busy with plans of my own.
    <Character>: Oh REALLY? Any plans that you have will only mean trouble for me in the future. I'd better put a stop to you now.
    Frostscythe: Glaisaurus, I command you to my side!

• Battle!
  • Extreme! Battle
  • Heal

Frostscythe: Defeated? How is this possible? YOU BROKE MY NEW DRAGON AMULET! Without it, Glaisaurus is useless to me!
    <Character>: Wait a minute... Glaisaurus? I thought that Glaisaurus lost its head last time.
    Frostscythe: It did. But what sort of Dragonmaster only has ONE dragon?
    <Character>: You mean that you've got more then one Ice Dragon?
    Frostscythe: Of course, I have a small army of Ice Dragons in training! But thanks to you I will not be able to speak with them...
    Frostscythe: ... Until I find a third Dragon Amulet. Then, there will be nothing that you or the other heroes can do to stop me!
    <Character>: We'll see about that Dragonmaster Frostscythe...
    <Character>: ...next time.

• Complete Quest!

Done (some by owner), thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/13/2011 2:24:04 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 218
    12/12/2011 22:08:34   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

^ Thank you, added. (:

Balloon Chickencow Pet Shop - Falconreach banner needs to change to Special Events banner, rare tag removed, as well as title placed towards the left

Balloon Chickencow Pet needs to add (All Versions)

--

Bandit Camp - I would like to suggest linking each monster on its own - the numbers shouldn't be linked too, for example: the Boss with a Bounty List, (1) Thug, (1) Cutpurse - Boss

--

Basilisk Cave needs to add Falconreach banner <- Archknight tag is enough, banner is not needed as the point of origin is always the same

Under Monsters, needs to add (1) Drooly - Boss

Under NPCs, You (aka Hero) needs to change to Hero

Dialog corrections:

Ash: Wow, are you the hero who's going to help me become a knight?
    You: I'll do what I can.
    You: I was about to head out on a quest now. There's a cave of basilisks that needs to be cleared out.
    You: They've been fighting with a local tribe of faeries, many of which have royal blood, so you might be able to save a princess there.
    Ash: Wow, thanks!
    Ash: Do you think we might be able to find something to help the girl I met in the woods too?
    Ash: She... she kinda had a little accident after she got turned into stone...
    You: Oh!
    You: Wow... We can probably collect some basilisk mucus to glue her back together.
    Ash: Mucus... ewww...
    You: Trust me, that stuff is as sticky as anything. It'll get her put back together no problem.
    Ash: If you say so....

• Quest!
  • Done

Ash: Wow, look!
    Ash: It's a faery princess! We saved her and now I'll get to be a knight for real!
    You: Um, Ash...
    Faery: ...........!?!!!
    Ash: It'll be awesome, we'll go to the faery court and her Dad will grant me a knighthood!
    Faery: ......!!
    You: Ash.... it's not a princess!
    Ash: And then...
    Ash: ...wait, what?
    You: It's a faery prince, not a princess.
    Ash: Oh. Sorry, I just, well, you're so tiny... I...
    Faery: ......!!
    Ash: Oh well, at least we got enough mucus to glue the girl back together...

*After some efforts to glue the girl back*

Ash: There. Finally done!
    Warlic: Um, Ash, you might want to stand back and check your work...
    Ash: Huh?
    Ash: Oh darn it...
    Ash: *sigh* I guess I have to do this over...

*The girl statue collapses*

Ash: ...

To be continued...

• Complete Quest

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/13/2011 2:54:22 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 219
    12/13/2011 3:55:53   
    Niki

Tag for Alexander's story made by Dracelix

And this is a tag made by Alanna Zelen which looks much better when put in actual entries, so we’ll use it instead.
    [image]http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/Alanna-Lena_Zelen/AlexanderSaga.jpg[/image]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/13/2011 12:42:50 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 220
    12/13/2011 8:00:16   
    Voodoo Master

On the 12th day before Frostvale those pesky moglins gave to me, a Frostval Storybook entry!

It looks nice. I will start linking entries to it tomorrow.

Here's a color submission for CMC - Dec 09:

Character Name: Okay... We've got two jobs to do today, Rolith
    Rolith: Oh! You don't normally break the fourth wall first! Alright, what do we have to do?
    Character Name: First, there are SOME players who have no idea what this is...
    Rolith: Oh, Easy! This is a Code Monkey Challenge! Players will work together on the forums to solve the puzzle.
    Rolith: It's sorta a big mind-teaser designed to ONLY be beaten by working together to figure out the solution! What is the other thing?
    Character Name: There are like THREE people who are going to want to know what happened after we helped you escape from the prison.
    Character Name: Basically, "Where's the Togicide?!?!"
    Rolith: Oh... That...
    Character Name: And?
    Rolith: "Just repeat to yourself it's just a game and you should really just relax!"
    Character Name: You realize that MST3k was off the air before most of the players were born, right?
    Rolith: THERE ARE NO PLOTHOLES!
    Character Name: "We might see the end of the TogSlayer story sometime...but not this week" would have been enough, you know.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/13/2011 12:55:48 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 221
    12/13/2011 15:55:43   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Bandit Trap needs Level/Quests/Items Required: Level 10.

Bandit Trap dialog:

Captain Rolith: Bandits are a big problem around Oaklore, we've got a way to help cut down on their numbers though, if you want to lend a hand.

• Give it a try!
  • Back

Captain Rolith: Here's the plan, <Character>. We've set up a nice little trap. You'll direct the knights to corner the Bandit, and then you'll take them out.
    Captain Rolith: We've set the bait of a treasure chest with some gold in it. You'll add whatever gold you win off the bandits to the pot and try to lure bigger heads.
    Captain Rolith: If the bandits get to the gold chest, though, they'll take as much as they can carry and escape. Whatever's left when you're done is yours.
    Captain Rolith: Let's get started. Good luck!

Akira's Challenge:

Keelia: There's someone I would like to see you talk to, <Character>.
    Keelia: His name's Akira, and he's spent most of the past day annoying my patrons.
    Keelia: Keeps yelling about how he's the strongest fighter on LORE... If only I didn't have to remain impartial... What do you say you try and show him what's up?

• Quest!

<Character>: You're Akira, aren't you?
    Akira: Yup, what's it to you?
    <Character>: Aeries told me you think you're stronger than everyone in LORE.
    Akira: You're almost right. I know I'm stronger.
    <Character>: Yeah, well. I may not be the strongest on LORE, but I've got a feeling I'm powerful enough to quiet a braggart and bully like you.
    Akira: We'll see about that. It may take a few rounds, but you'll be begging for mercy before too long. No one on LORE can beat me!

• Battle!
  • Heal

If you win the battle:
    <Character>: I knew I could beat you.
    Akira: Ah, but I'm still getting warmed up. Allow me to catch my breath a bit and we'll see what you think.
    <Character>: You're not giving up are you?

If you lose the battle:
    <Character>: Tell me that's all you've got too, though. You have to be at your limit as well!
    Akira: Not even close, lightweight. Train up and we'll fight again.
    <Character>: I look forward to besting you in the future.

• Leave

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/14/2011 3:21:43 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 222
    12/13/2011 23:19:54   
      Peachii
    Clairvoyant!

A Frostvale Tale

Waves should be placed above NPCs section, and here's the reformat (just the order they're placed):

Waves
    Wave 1: (1) Snowy Tog, (1) Frost Mushroom, (2) Ice Elemental, (3) Snowball
    Wave 2: (1) Frost Mummy, (2) Frost Mushroom, (4) Ice Elemental, (1) Snowball
    Wave 3: (3) Frost Mummy, (3) Frost Mushroom, (2) Ice Elemental
    Wave 4: (2) Snowy Tog, (4) Frost Mushroom, (2) Ice Elemental, (2) Snowball, (2) Frost Mummy
    Joke Wave: (1) Snowy Tog "Oh my... is it your unlucky day."

Also needs to add
    Shops
    None

Icemaster Yeti's Cave needs to correct Level/Quest/Items required: 100% War Meter None

Also needs to add

Bassault's Assault - Under Monsters section, needs to add (1) Bassault - Boss

Rewards need to add None, Defender's Medals needs to remove -s behind

Some dialog corrections:

Xan: DRAKATH!? How dare you attempt to give ME , the great Xan an order?
    Drakath: I am calling in the favor you owed my father.
    Xan: Hahahahaha... *Cackle crackle*
    Xan: Yes. *Sizzle* Very well. Hahahaha... I will honor this. The whole town you say? Hahahahahaha!
    Drakath: <Character> has humiliated me and must pay the price for <his/her> defiance.
    Xan: Good... hahaha good.... I was looking for something to amuse myself with before I deal with Warlic.
    Drakath: Excellent. How many of my men will you need?
    Xan: *Smiles with flames* None...
    Drakath: What? Are you mad?
    Xan: Yes.... Haha.... yes! Let's see... Haha... It will take one week for my army to arrive in Falconreach.
    Xan: Look past my shoulder... hahahaha.... I have already... HAHAHA sent them a little taste of what is to come! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Drak: .........

O_O

• Battle
  • Extreme Mode
  • Heal
  • Done/Quit

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/14/2011 3:30:52 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 223
    12/14/2011 3:19:10   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Pirate Attack! needs to add (1) Captain Davey - Boss and correct link: Ahab's Tarnished Hooks.

Aquella: Undead Pirates are attacking!

• Quest!
  • Back

Captain Davey: It’s a sad day when an undead such as meself can’t even rest his eyes without his ship being boarded by thieves!
    Captain Davey: I’ve come fer me locker and me key. There will be no rest until both are in me boney grasp again!
    <Character>: I have your key, you pile of bones. The Locker is no longer yours now though. These people have made it into their town.
    Captain Davey: What kind of fool do you think me to be, eh? I care naught for this pile o’ broken ships.
    Captain Davey: I want me locker back, fool. Or this tiny, blue girl be facin’ the consequences o’ yer actions.
    <Character>: Aquella?! Leave her alone!
    Captain Davey: Bring me the key and me locker, or she’ll go the way o’ the rest of the elves did.
    Aquella: You know what happened to the elves?!
    Captain Davey: Back when me skin was me own and not food for fishes, water elves filled these ‘ere waters.
    Captain Davey: ‘Til they were cursed by the Great One…
    Aquella: Great One…?
    Captain Davey: No more questions out of you, blue ears. My key and my locker, bring them to me.
    <Character>: I don’t have your locker…
    Captain Davey: Then ye better find it, fool, if ye want to be seein’ Ms. Blue Ears again.
    <Character>: He wants me to find a locker… in the middle of an ocean…
    <Character>: I don’t even know where to start looking.

Rescue! needs to add (1) Captain Davey - Boss.
    This line - Thanks to Stephen Nix and Edwardvulture for a correction needs to be moved below the Next Up link.

Aquella: Thank you so much for coming to save me!

• Quest!
  • Back

<Character>:
    <Character>: Ok, that’s it.
    <Character>: I have no idea where his dumb locker is and I’m not his lost and found.
    <Character>: I’m going to go get Aquella!

Captain Davey: Jus’ what do ye think ye be doing, landlubber?
    Captain Davey: I told ye, bring me my key and locker or blue ears here be facin’ the consequences.
    <Character>: I don’t know where your locker is, bonehead, and I’m keeping your key.
    <Character>: Hand over Aquella now or I’ll show you consequences.
    Captain Davey: Hahahaha, ye remind of me meself, back when I was younger and crazier.
    <Character>:
    <Character>: Crazier?
    Captain Davey: If ye think ye have any chance against me, then come on.
    Captain Davey: I be warning ye though, best be beating me quickly if ye think can…
    <Character>: Oh, I can.
    Captain Davey: Cause there not be much air left in little blue ear’s bubble…
    Captain Davey: Hahahahaha!
    <Character>: AQUELLA!!!

Captain Davey: No. NO!
    Captain Davey: Ye foolish kids! You don't know what ye have done...
    Captain Davey: ...
    Captain Davey: Arr! For now, we flee.

Aquella: *sniff* I... thank you, <Character>. I don't deserve to be saved though. It's all... *sniff* It's all my fault.
    <Character>: What is? Aquella, it's not your fault for being kidnapped.
    Aquella: No, there's only me left. I'm the only one left who can protect the water and... and... I don't know how! It's all my fault the water elves are gone.
    Aquella: I made them disappear!

Captain Davey: I tried!
    Captain Davey: I had the girl! I wanted me locker! I know he has it! Ye should have helped me...
    Captain Davey: No!!
    Captain Davey: No...please!!

• Complete Quest!

Descent:

Aquella: Some... something is wrong... the voices... they're everywhere...

• Quest!
  • Back

<Character>: What?
    <Character>: No, I'll do it on my own time... I need to find the locker and use the key.
    <Character>: No, I said. You cannot have her...
    Caran: <Character> always seemed a bit off, right sis?
    Diawe: This is like Deja vu all over again...
    Caran: Stop quoting the Yogi.
    Diawe: What? He was a wise man.

Miranda: I don't understand...
    Miranda: ...
    Miranda: Yes. I... No. I can't!

Coraline: P- Please... No more...
    <Character>: No... NO, I won't do what you ask!
    Evil You: Stop the voices...
    Evil You: Take the girl.

Diawe: It's all the sleepers, isn't it?
    Caran: Score for the unresting Death Knights?
    Diawe: Poor <Character>, I actually thought they had a chance...

<Character>: Why... why do you want her?
    <Character>: She's a child.
    Evil You: Do not question. There is no point to fighting.
    Evil You: He wants the child, she is the last, the one in sync with the aegis...
    <Character>: Aegis... the Orb?! Because she touched it? No...
    <Character>: I will protect her!

<Character>: I have to fight it. Fight him. There has to be something...
    <Character>: Anything... that can stop it.
    Evil You: You cannot stop it. Kathool rises.
    Evil You: All that you know is done.

Caran: It might be time to head for dry land, sister.
    Diawe: Hmmph, I liked it here.
    Caran: Everything mortal is going the way Davey did.
    Diawe: Maybe there was something to what happened with the Captain then...
    Diawe: It can't be a coincidence that it's happening all over again.
    Caran: It's not something we can fight, we're the only sane ones left.
    Diawe: If we're the only sane ones... then why are we leaving rather then getting ready to fight?
    Caran: It's not a perfect world, sis.
    Caran: If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be.
    Diawe: ...
    Diawe: The Yogi again...

<Character>: Get. Out. Of. My. Head.
    Evil You: There is no escape.
    <Character>: There has to be! I won't give in!

<Character>: Come on, Aquella.
    <Character>: Let's go.

They thought they could resist.

• Complete Quest!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/14/2011 3:40:54 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 224
    12/14/2011 7:23:15   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Plushie Fury dialog:

Twig: The Story of a vweeerrrrryy BIG BADA BOOOM! By: Twig.
    Twig: I wuved my Mr. Warlic toy sooo much!
    Twig: I tooked him evwerywhere!
    Twig: We was such good fwiends!
    Twig: We even pwayed Tweatland!
    Twig: But den he gots sooooo angwy! I dun't knows why!
    Zadd: What did you do....
    Zadd: WHAT DID YOU DO?
    Twig: Mr. Warlic wuz vweeeeery angwy!
    Twig: De factory went BOOM!
    Zadd: Nooooooo mooooooore tooooooooooooyyyyys foooooooorrrrrr yyoooooouuuuuuu!
    Twig: I wuz vwery sad.
    Twig: Mr. Warlic wuz gonna 'splode me!
    <Character>: Not so fast. It's time to end this.

• Battle! Warlic Plushie
  • Extreme! Warlic Plushie
  • Heal
  • Leave

After the boss fight:

Twig: Blizzy was so nice to meh.
    Twig: We all pwayed Tweatland den!

• The End

Done, thanks. there is no need to quote the whole dialogue section if the only change is the addition of the buttons. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 12/15/2011 4:44:10 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 225
    Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Locations/Quests/Events/Shops
    Page 9 of 25«<7891011>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition