Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sunbreeze Grove (All Versions)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sunbreeze Grove (All Versions)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2007 15:13:04   
John Anderson Smith

Sunbreeze Grove (Books 1 and 2)

Access Point: Travel Map (Books 1 and 2) -> Sunbreeze Grove -> Take me there!, Falconreach (Books 1 and 2) -> Twilly -> Lady Celestia, Path -> Baffet -> Let's go!
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: June 8th, 2008

Quests Available
Aeris Dragon Tournament
The DragonLord Armor
Mad Skillz
Primal Dragon Training
Titans of BattleOn!
Togzilla Attacks!

Baby Dragon Training
The Long Walk
Flight Training
Baby Steps

Recipe For Disaster
The Chef
The Dishwasher
The Event Planner
The Waiter
The Mastermind

NPCs
Elysia
Lady Celestia

Shops
Celestia's Shop

Dialogue
Lady Celestia and Elysia (Before Sepulchure)

If you have not yet completed the Black Dragon Box quests
Lady Celestia: Have you recovered the Black Dragon Box and customized your egg yet? I see. Perhaps you should return and speak with Twilly.

Otherwise
Lady Celestia: Greetings, <Character>. It's good to see you again.Welcome to Sunbreeze Grove, my home, and that of my apprentice, Elysia.

Elementize
Lady Celestia: I see that you've been taking good care of the egg that I left in your charge.
Lady Celestia: I always had faith that you would take good care of that egg.The time has come for you to make some decisions.
Lady Celestia: You must first choose your Dragon's ELEMENT.What type of damage do you feel would best suit your dragon?
Lady Celestia: Talk to me again when you're done.
*You choose from 8 elements: Image*

Customization
Lady Celestia: Name has powers, <Character>. This is a basic rule of magic. Naming something can form a strong connection between you and it.
Lady Celestia: The time has come for you to NAME your dragon and attempt to shape its APPEARANCE.

*You enter Dragon Customization Area.*

If you don't have a DA:
Lady Celestia: Ah, I see. Your bond with your baby dragon is strong but you lack the power of the Dragon Amulet.
Lady Celestia: It allows you to speak the language of the dragon, and how can you expect your dragon to learn it's name if you don't speak its language?
Lady Celestia: It also strengthens the bond between the two of you, so that you are able to shape this rare dragon's appearance.
Lady Celestia: Without the Dragon Amulet, I'm afraid that you may only call it Draco, which means "Dragon"...
Lady Celestia: ...and you will never be able to change it's appearance.
Lady Celestia: Since you are tied to the dragon by the strings of fate, it might,in rare cases,unlock it's own potential...
Lady Celestia: ...perhaps it will take its battle form when it sees fit to do so, but it will take several hundred years to reach full maturity on it's own.
Lady Celestia: The Dragon Amulet would allow you to unlock the dragon's power at the times when YOU needed it, allowing you power that you've never known.

• Titans of Battleon
    *Takes you to the Titans of Battleon quest.*

Dragon Quests
    Lady Celestia: Destiny swirls around you and your dragon,<Character>.Are you ready for what the future holds?
    - Summon: Ride your Dragon.
    - Dismiss: Climb off your Dragon.
    - Dragon Training: Go to the Togzilla Attacks! quest and train your Dragon's skills.
    - Dragon Arena: PvP against other DragonRiders.

DragonLord
    - Get Dragonlord Armor: Sends you on a quest to get the DragonLord armor.
    - Train Dragonlord Armor: Sends you on a quest to train the skills on your DragonLord armor (Requires "Get Dragonlord Armor" completed).
    - Equip Dragonlord Armor: Equips the Dragonlord Armor (Requires "Get Dragonlord Armor" completed).
    - Unequip Dragonlord Armor: Unequips the Dragonlord Armor (Requires the Dragonlord Armor equipped).

Baby Dragon
    Lady Celestia:Your dragon is powerful now but it has the potential to be a force of nature.
    - Equip: The baby Dragon is added to you party (takes pet's slot).
    - Buy Food: Opens Celestia's Shop.
    - Feed Dragon: Opens the Dragon Feeding Menu. You can feed your dragon only once per day.
    - Train: Dragon Training Menu opens, where you can determine your baby dragon's abilities by using the stat points earned by feeding.
    - Untrain:
    Lady Celestia: Untraining your dragon costs 1000G!Are you sure you want to untrain your dragon? *Click "Yes" to untrain, "No" to go back.*

• Talk
    Lady Celestia: Hello, <Character>! Welcome to Sunbreeze Grove!
    Elysia: Greetings, <Character>! Lady Celestia has told me much about you. I am Elysia, her apprentice.
    Lady Celestia: You are always welcome here in the grove, whether it is for advice on raising or training your dragon companion, or if you simply need a rest.
    Lady Celestia: I am training Elysia in the ways of Dragon magic. I'll be setting her tasks when I'm not busy overseeing your dragon's growth and training.
    Elysia: My first project will working on Primal Dragon training.
    Elysia: I want to help them focus their elemental powers, and see about new skills.
    Elysia: But that will take me quite some time to figure out. I'm very new, and there is so much to learn!
    Elysia: To be honest, *whispers* I'm still a little homesick. Lady Celestia is so nice, but things are so different here. And there's so much I don't know...
    Lady Celestia: You'll do well Elysia, I'm sure of it! You have so much potential. There is time for you to realize it.

Elysia (After Sepulchure)

Elysia: Greetings <Character>. In the wake of what's happened, I... I will try my best to fulfill the Lady's duties in Sunbreeze Grove.

• Elementize
    Elysia: I see that you've been taking good care of the egg left in your charge.
    Elysia: I always had faith that you would take good care of that egg. The time has come for you to make some decisions.
    Elysia: You must first choose your dragon's ELEMENT. What type of damage do you feel would best suit your dragon?
    Elysia: Talk to me again when you're done.

• Customize
    Elysia: Names have power, <Character>. This is a basic rule of magic. Naming something can form a strong connection between you and it.
    Elysia: The time has come for you to NAME your dragon and attempt to shape its APPEARANCE.
    Elysia: So that is the vision that you have for your dragon? Very interesting choices.
    Elysia: Now, when you use your Dragon Amulet to unleash your dragon's full power...
    Elysia: ...you will see that the bond between you has allowed you to shape the appearance of your dragon.
    Elysia: These changes can be undone in the future, for a price, but I'll need to research the rites.
    Elysia: Now, that you have shaped and named your dragon you are ready to take the next step on the path to becoming a true DragonLord.
    Elysia: Return to me when you are ready to continue your journey.

• Titans of Battleon!
    Takes you to Titans of BattleOn

• Dragon Rider
    Elysia: Destiny swirls around you and your dragon, <Character>. Are you ready for what the future holds?

• DragonLord
    Elysia: The armor of the DragonLord is a VERY powerful armor, but only you can choose how to use that power.
    • Equip DragonLord Armor
      Elysia: Which version of the Dragonlord Armor do you wish to equip?

• Upgrade DragonLord Armor
      Elysia: It has been many years since the Lady Celestia first carried the Black Dragon Box through forest outside of Oaklore Keep.
      Elysia: You've become a formidable hero, well versed in your skills, <Class>. I am proud of all that you have done.
      Elysia: In celebration of that anniversary, I can now unlock a special version of the DragonLord Armor.
      Elysia: The time with the Dragon Amulet has made it possible for the armor to evolve but it does require some expensive reagents.
      Elysia: Would you like to upgrade your DragonLord Armor?

• Baby Dragon Quests & Training
    Elysia: Your dragon is powerful now but it has the potential to be a force of nature.
    • Dragon Quests
      Elysia: <Dragon> has much to learn.

• Untrain
      Elysia: Untraining your dragon costs 1000G! Are you sure you want to untrain your dragon?

• Other Quests
    Elysia: Ah, <Character>, I have a few tasks which I think you can help me with.

• Primal Dragon Skills
    Elysia: <Character>! I think I've done it! It took a LOT of studying and more than a little practice.
    Elysia: I've managed to recall the essence of some of your prior titan fights.
    Elysia: Your dragon's bravery has left an imprint in time that I can trace... if I concentrate REALLY hard.
    Elysia: It's time we continued <Dragon>'s training, and I think this is the best way to do it.
    Elysia: We can infuse your dragon with a primal skill!

• Talk
    Elysia: Hello, <Character>. Welcome to Sunbreeze Grove.
    Elysia: I am Elysia, formally the apprentice to the Lady Celestia.... I will try to live up to her teachings now.
    Elysia: You are always welcome here in the Grove, whether it is for advice on raising or training your dragon companion, or if you simply need to rest.
    Elysia: After... after the attack.... I have reinforced the area around the Grove with protection magic.
    Elysia: Though, it was the hatching... the son called out to his father... and some bonds go beyond magic....
    Elysia: The Grove should be safe now though. I will continue the Lady's work here and help as much with the war effort as I can in Falconreach.
    Elysia: The Lady believed in the forces of good triumphing over any attacking evil... and I will not rest as long as evil attacks!
    Elysia: The Lady Celestia taught us both so much about the power of good and that teaching will not be in vain!

Other information
    1. DragonLord Armor, Color Custom DragonLord Class Armor, Evolved DragonLord Class Armor and Evolved Color Custom DragonLord Armor can be found through Lady Celestia
    2. DragonRider Class Armor can be found through Lady Celestia / Elysia
    3. Elementizing, Customizing, Equipping, Feeding, Training, and Growing your Baby Dragon can be found through Lady Celestia / Elysia
    4. Previously accessible via the Falconreach Portal.

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/16/2019 7:27:00 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    5/23/2011 8:44:00   
    Niki
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

Lady Celestia (Adventurers)

Lady Celestia: Greetings, <Character>. It's good to see you again. Welcome to Sunbreeze Grove, my home

Lady Celestia: I see you've been taking good care of the egg that I left in your charge.
    Lady Celestia: I always had faith that you would take good care of that egg. The time has come for you to make some decisions.
    Lady Celestia: You must first choose your dragon's ELEMENT. What type of damage do you feel would best suit your dragon?
    Lady Celestia: Talk to me again when you're done.

Lady Celestia: Names have power, <Character>. This is a basic rule of magic. Naming something can form a strong connection between you and it.
    Lady Celestia: The time has come for you to NAME your dragon and attempt to shape its APPEARANCE.

Lady Celestia: Ah, I see. Your bond with your baby dragon is strong, but you lack the power of the Dragon Amulet.
    Lady Celestia: It allows you to speak the language of the dragon, and how can you expect your dragon to learn it's name if you don't speak its language?
    Lady Celestia: It also strengthens the bond between the two of you, so that you are able to shape this rare dragon's appearance.
    Lady Celestia: Without the Dragon Amulet, I'm afraid that you may only call it Draco, which means "Dragon"...
    Lady Celestia: ... and you will never be able to change its appearance.
    Lady Celestia: Since you are tied to your dragon by the strings of fate, it might, in rare cases, unlock it's true potential...
    Lady Celestia: ... perhaps it will take it's battleform when it sees fit to do so, but it will take several hundred years to reach full maturity on its own.
    Lady Celestia: The Dragon Amulet would allow you to unlock the dragon's power when YOU needed it, allowing you power that you've never known.

Lady Celestia: Destiny swirls around you and your Dragon, <Character>. Are you ready for what the future holds?

Lady Celestia: Your Dragon is powerful now but has the potential to be a force of nature

Lady Celestia: Untraining your Dragon costs 1000G! Are you sure you want to untrain your Dragon?

Lady Celestia: Ah, <Character>, I have a few tasks I think you can help me with
    Lady Celestia: It has come to my attention that a group of enterprising dragons wish to come to Falconreach.
    Lady Celestia: They plan on starting a little business venture and, well, we really should nip it in the bud.

Lady Celestia: Yes, <Character>, they wish to set up a catering business in Falconreach.

Lady Celestia: No, <Character>, you don't understand... they want to have you for dinner.

Lady Celestia: No... the want to EAT you for dinner. Falconreach is such a hub for so many quests and wars that it attracts adventurers from all over.
    Lady Celestia: And they want to start a new "Adventurer for Appetizers" program. You have to stop them!

Lady Celestia (DragonLords)

Lady Celestia: So that is the vision that you have for your dragon? Very interesting choices
    Lady Celestia: Now, when you use your Dragon Amulet to unleash your Dragon's full power
    Lady Celestia: You will see that the bond between you has allowed you to shape the appearance of your Dragon
    Lady Celestia: These changes can be undone in the future, for a price, but I fill need to research the rites
    Lady Celestia: Now that you have shaped and named your dragon you are ready to take the next step on the path to becoming a true DragonLord
    Lady Celestia: Return to me when you are ready to continue your journey

Lady Celestia: The armor of the DragonLord is a VERY powerful armor, but only you can choose how to use that power

Lady Celestia: Which version of the DragonLord Armor do you wish to equip?

Lady Celestia: It almost seems as though it's been two years since I first carried the Black Dragon Box through the forest outside of Oaklore Keep
    Lady Celestia: You've become a formidable hero, well versed in your skills, <Class Title>. I am proud of all that you have done in the time since we have met
    Lady Celestia: In celebration of that anniversary, I can now unlock a special version of the DragonLord Armor
    Lady Celestia: The time with the Dragon Amulet has made it possible for the armor to evolve but it does require some expensive reagents
    Lady Celestia: Would you like to upgrade your DragonLord Armor?

Lady Celestia: <Dragon> has much to learn

Lady Celestia: Your Dragon is growing quite nicely, <Character>
    Lady Celestia: It has grown in both strength and abilities, you have raised it well
    Lady Celestia: If you can provide the gold required to pay for the necessary reagents, I can help it grow, taking energy from your Dragon Amulet
    Lady Celestia: This will permanently increase it in size, and will also allow you to load it not as a pet, but as a true friend, allowing you to equip another pet

Lady Celestia: 10,000 Gold for this one-time upgrade

< Message edited by Niki -- 6/20/2013 6:02:02 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
    10/25/2012 0:36:11   
    Jorath
    Advocator of Wills

Sunbreeze Grove (Book 3)

Access Point: Fairglade Region -> Sunbreeze Grove -> Travel, Path -> Baffet -> Let's go!
    Level/Quest/Items required: None
    Release Date: September 27th, 2012

Quests Available
    Aeris Dragon Tournament
    The DragonLord Armor
    Mad Skillz
    Titans of BattleOn
    Togzilla Attacks!

Baby Dragon Training
    The Long Walk
    Flight Training
    Baby Steps

Recipe For Disaster
    The Chef
    The DishWasher
    The Event Planner
    The Waiter
    The MasterMind

Primal Dragon Skills
    Primal Dragon Training
    Water Primal
    Fire Primal
    Earth Primal

NPCs
    Dove
    Elysia

Shops
    Celestia's Shop

Dialogue
    Dove

Dove: Heeeey <Character>. How's it hanging?

• Talk
    Dove: What do you wanna talk about?

• Who are you?
      Dove: Heh, your memory is worse than mine. My name is-
      Dove: Call me Dove. I am a wandering... monk.
      Dove: Wandering, because I was kicked out of a monastery for punching a man back to life. Who knew this was something forbidden.
      Dove: Yes, my touch heals. Everyone but me. My punches heal even better. Sadly, I can do no harm.
      Dove: Get in touch if you ever need my healing touching. Or punching. Whatever ruffles your truffles.

• Sunbreeze Grove
      Dove: I like nice, secluded places. I've been all over, and this region is... especially cozy. And I get to work with Elysia.
      Dove: She's a wise one. She's helping me with my... condition.
      Dove: Besides, here, I'll get to know your dragon a little better. I have a feeling... you two are going to do great things together.
      Dove: <Dragon> needs to unlock their full potential. And I'm going to help you out.

• Kid Dragon Accessories
    Dove: Why of course I can make <Dragon> look their best! Not to brag, but fashion is my speciality. Just look at yours truly.

Elysia

Elysia: Greetings, <Character>. Welcome to Sunbreeze Grove.

Elementize
    Elysia: I see that you've been taking good care of the egg left in your charge.
    Elysia: I always had faith that you would take good care of that egg. The time has come for you to make some decisions.
    Elysia: You must first choose your dragon's ELEMENT. What type of damage do you feel would best suit your dragon?
    Elysia: Talk to me again when you're done.

You choose from 8 elements

Customize
    Elysia: Names have power, <Character>. This is a basic rule of magic. Naming something can form a strong connection between you and it.
    Elysia: The time has come for you to NAME your dragon and attempt to shape its APPEARANCE.

You enter Dragon Customization Area.

Elysia: So that is the vision that you have for your dragon? Very interesting choices.
    Elysia: Now, when you use your Dragon Amulet to unleash your dragon's full power...
    Elysia: ...you will see that the bond between you has allowed you to shape the appearance of your dragon.
    Elysia: These changes can be undone in the future, for a price, but I'll need to research the rites.
    Elysia: Now, that you have shaped and named your dragon you are ready to take the next step on the path to becoming a true DragonLord.
    Elysia: Return to me when you are ready to continue your journey.

Skills
    Elysia: Since you've been... incapacitated, I've been working with your dragon to teach it a whole new set of skills in it's adult form!
    Elysia: When you fight in titan battles, do you want to fight with the original skills or the new?

• Original Skills
  • New Skills

If you don't have a Dragon Amulet:
    Elysia: Ah, I see. Your bond with your baby dragon is strong but you lack the power of the Dragon Amulet.
    Elysia: It allows you to speak the language of the dragon, and how can you expect your dragon to learn it's name if you don't speak its language?
    Elysia: It also strengthens the bond between the two of you, so that you are able to shape this rare dragon's appearance.
    Elysia: Without the Dragon Amulet, I'm afraid that you may only call it Draco, which means "Dragon"...
    Elysia: ...and you will never be able to change it's appearance.
    Elysia: Since you are tied to the dragon by the strings of fate, it might,in rare cases,unlock it's own potential...
    Elysia: ...perhaps it will take its battle form when it sees fit to do so, but it will take several hundred years to reach full maturity on it's own.
    Elysia: The Dragon Amulet would allow you to unlock the dragon's power at the times when YOU needed it, allowing you power that you've never known.

Dragon Rider
    Elysia: Destiny swirls around you and your dragon, <Character>. Are you ready for what the future holds?
    - Summon: Ride your Dragon.
    - Dismiss: Climb off your Dragon.
    - Dragon Training: Go to the Togzilla Attacks! quest and train your Dragon's skills.
    - Dragon Arena: PvP against other DragonRiders.

DragonLord
    Elysia: The armor of the DragonLord is a VERY powerful armor, but only you can choose how to use that power.

Equip DragonLord Armor
    Elysia: Which version of the Dragonlord Armor do you wish to equip?
    - Get Dragonlord Armor: Sends you on a quest to get the DragonLord armor.
    - Train Dragonlord Armor: Sends you on a quest to train the skills on your DragonLord armor (Requires "Get Dragonlord Armor" completed).
    - Equip Dragonlord Armor: Equips the Dragonlord Armor (Requires "Get Dragonlord Armor" completed).
    - Unequip Dragonlord Armor: Unequips the Dragonlord Armor (Requires the Dragonlord Armor equipped).

Upgrade DragonLord Armor
    Elysia: It has been many years since the Lady Celestia first carried the Black Dragon Box through forest outside of Oaklore Keep.
    Elysia: You've become a formidable hero, well versed in your skills, <Class>. I am proud of all that you have done.
    Elysia: In celebration of that anniversary, I can now unlock a special version of the DragonLord Armor.
    Elysia: The time with the Dragon Amulet has made it possible for the armor to evolve but it does require some expensive reagents.
    Elysia: Would you like to upgrade your DragonLord Armor?

Baby Dragon Quests & Training
    Elysia: Your dragon is powerful now but it has the potential to be a force of nature.

Dragon Quests
    Elysia: <Dragon> has much to learn.

Untrain
    Elysia: Untraining your dragon costs 1000G! Are you sure you want to untrain your dragon?

Other Quests
    Elysia: Ah, <Character>, I have a few tasks which I think you can help me with.

Primal Dragon Skills
    Elysia: <Character>! I think I've done it! It took a LOT of studying and more than a little practice.
    Elysia: I've managed to recall the essence of some of your prior titan fights.
    Elysia: Your dragon's bravery has left an imprint in time that I can trace... if I concentrate REALLY hard.
    Elysia: It's time we continued <Dragon>'s training, and I think this is the best way to do it.
    Elysia: We can infuse your dragon with a primal skill!

Talk
    Elysia: Hello, <Character>. Welcome to Sunbreeze Grove.
    Elysia: I am Elysia, formally the apprentice to the Lady Celestia.... I will try to live up to her teachings now.
    Elysia: You are always welcome here in the Grove, whether it is for advice on raising or training your dragon companion, or if you simply need to rest.
    Elysia: I have reinforced the area around the Grove with protection magic. The Creatioux have also come to provide protection in return for safe shelter.
    Elysia: With the shadow of The Rose falling over Lore... I fear for all dragons out in the world.
    Elysia: The Grove should be safe now though. I will continue the Lady's work here and help as much as I can in Falconreach.
    Elysia: The Lady believed in the forces of good triumphing over any attacking evil... and I will not rest as long as evil attacks!
    Elysia: The Lady Celestia taught us both so much about the power of good and that teaching will not be in vain!

Other information
    1. To grow your dragon to Toddler form and summon as guest or pet in battle, speak with Elysia, click on Baby Dragon Quests & Training, and select Grow Dragon. This costs 10,000 Gold.
    2. To unlock Kid Dragon, complete the Elemental Orb saga on Book 1, Primal Dragon Training, as well as the Water Primal, Fire Primal and Earth Primal quest.
    3. You can customize your dragon with Head and Back Accessories by talking to Dove, however, the option is only available if you unlock Kid Dragon.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/28/2018 3:30:38 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
    1/21/2015 13:47:22   
    Niki
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

Thanks to
    -- DragonBlade for reformat Books 1 and 2.
    -- Joseph3194 for link corrections.
    -- Nol002 for link corrections.
    -- Peachii for rewrite and additional info.
    -- dragonman66 for suggestion.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sunbreeze Grove (All Versions)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition