Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Classes/Abilities

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Classes/Abilities
Page 25 of 26«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2019 4:12:34   
BluuHorseOfficial

Current entry of the DragonWarrior Armor’s Dragon’s Frenzy Attack says this:
quote:

Effect: Increases Health resist by 60 and Boost by 75 for four turns, but your All Resistance is decreased by 60 at the same time. In addition, deals one hit of 100% damage.
This wording makes it sound as if the +60 Health Resistance is some sort of useful benefit applied from the skill. This can be very misleading for newer members and viewers. Instead, I would suggest writing:
quote:

Deals one hit of 100% damage, and enhances you with a 75% PowerBoost, but inflicts -60 All Resistance and +60 Health Resistance on you for 4 turns.

The Skill WarCry is also missing an Appearance image.

Agreed that the previous skill description was misleading, but upon testing found this description to also be missing some info since the buffs/debuffs are applied before the hit (effectively making the hit 175% damage) and four turns thereafter, thus the duration is actually 5 turns. Made other general fixes to the entries and added those missing appearance images for the WarCry skill. Thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/3/2019 17:38:10 >
DF  Post #: 601
1/9/2019 8:51:10   
BluuHorseOfficial

Archivist Armor says this about Xan’s Madness’ effect:
quote:

Xan's Madness - Every hit does 48% more damage, including the multi-hit from Wargoth's Wrath.

However, it is actually
quote:

Xan’s Madness - Every hit does 12% more damage, for a total of 37% damage on each hit and 148% damage on each attack, including the multi-hit from Wargoth’s Wrath.

Thanks to Solanaceae for information.

Done, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/14/2019 5:53:46 >
DF  Post #: 602
1/22/2019 17:25:04   
TFS
Helpful!

ChronoZ has had a couple bugfixes.
Kick. With Time. now applies -100 Flee to its target for 19 turns.
Reverse Time's cooldown now carries between battles.
Focus combo now provides +60 Crit for 3 turns. (Also, the current entry for combo T4 seems to have a large, misplaced broken link.)
Effect Rewind combo removes all status conditions from the player.

All three Shadow base classes and all three Ancient Shadow base classes are now DC-tagged.

All amended, thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/31/2019 2:01:59 >
DF  Post #: 603
1/31/2019 22:01:17   
TFS
Helpful!

I noticed the page for Shadow Mage doesn't have attack images. I have images here:

Acid
Root
Mana Blackout
Blind
Sleep
Meditate
Thorny Shield
Attack
Power Boost (1)
Power Boost (2)
Fireball
Ice Strike
Wind Strike
Lightning
MageFury
Final Blast

The description of Final Blast/Blow/Strike for Shadow Mage Armor, Mage Robes, DragonMage Armor, Ancient Shadow Mage Armor, Shadow Warrior Armor, Warrior Armor, Ancient Shadow Warrior Armor, and DragonRogue Armor should say +200 Crit, not +100.

All done, thanks. [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 2/2/2019 3:10:27 >
DF  Post #: 604
3/17/2019 15:53:19   
TFS
Helpful!

We Have Your Back has finally been properly nerfed. It now applies 10 Boost to the user for 10 turns before dealing 3 (8 with the Flame Claw Scythe) hits of 66% damage.

Updated, thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/26/2019 4:42:11 >
DF  Post #: 605
4/1/2019 12:49:11   
arcanum37

DragonRogue has this stated:

quote:

When you attack with an armor skill, if at least one Dragon's Toxin DoT is applied to your current target, you heal HP equal to (0.5 * Your Max HP * Toxins applied), rounded normally.

Shouldn't the 0.5 be 0.05?

Upon testing, the formula is incorrect, but the value is not. It would be 0.5% of your max HP, which would be 0.005 in the above formula. The entry has been adjusted to accurately reflect this, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 4/22/2019 5:40:21 >
AQ DF  Post #: 606
4/16/2019 4:56:45   
EdyMaster

Currently the effect of the Mirror Eye Trinket skill is +15 Boost. The skill has 0 cooldown and 0 mana cost. As for the duration, it is apparently 4 turns in the first use of the skill (including the turn of use of it, 3 turns remaining on the next turn of the player), but when used again while the effect is still active the duration changes to 5 turns (4 turns remaining on the next turn of the player). I do not know if I explained clearly, maybe this is just a consequence of using the same buff twice since the skill has no cooldown.

The Illusionary Veil skill of Cryptic / CC Cryptic has an effect and duration of: +30 Crit for 5 turns and +140 Dodge, Parry and Block for 4 turns.
I also noticed a different damage from the presumed in Mind Pierce skill, apparently it deals 140% of total damage on three hits of 47% (rounded).

Updated all of the above, thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 4/22/2019 5:24:58 >
DF  Post #: 607
4/24/2019 7:32:22   
arcanum37

DragonRogue has another problem. It says for it's Final Strike skill:

quote:

Effect: Strike your enemy four times for four hits of 50% damage for a total of 100% damage with +200 Crit.

Is it 2 hits of 50% damage for a total of 100% or 4 hits of 50% for a total of 200% or 4 hits of 25% damage for a total of 100%?

After testing, I can confirm that it is 4 hits of 50% damage, for a total of 200% damage, with 100% chance to Crit. Thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/7/2019 9:21:08 >
AQ DF  Post #: 608
5/17/2019 3:25:45   
TFS
Helpful!

Corrections for TimeKiller:
  • Accelerate Training provides +30 Boost for 5 turns, including the turn the skill is used, and regenerates 10% MP.
  • 3:10 provides +30 Crit for 5 turns, including the turn the skill is used.
  • Accelerate Regeneration provides a 10% heal immediately upon use, and applies a 10% HoT for 2 turns.
  • Bolt Spray hits all enemies, not Hit's :^(
  • Power Shots has a base critical hit damage of 200%.
  • Lightning Flash deals 2 hits of 50% damage and inflicts -50 Bonus upon its target for 4 turns; this skill has a base critical hit damage of 200%.
  • Time Pulse has a base critical hit damage of 200%.
  • Shatter time for your enemy! has a base critical hit damage of 200%.
  • Rain a torrent of bolts on your enemy has a base critical hit damage of 200%.
  • Thief of Time has a base critical hit damage of 200%.

Done.

Pirate updates:
  • Each of this class's skills deals 20% more damage per hit against enemies with less than 0 Bonus.
  • Lime-Aid now removes all status effects from the player before providing an immediate 10% heal and applying a 10% HoT for 2 turns. Updated tooltip: Heals you and clears effects! Tangy!
  • Summon Crackers now inflicts -80 Bonus upon its target for 2 turns.
  • Dirty Trick now deals 3 hits of 50% damage and attempts to stun its target for 3 turns.
  • Sealegs now has a cooldown of 5 turns.
  • Backstab counterattacks an attacking enemy for 200% damage once per turn and no longer provides BPD defense. Updated tooltip: Retaliate against attacking foes!
  • To the Plank! inflicts -20 Boost upon its target for 3 turns. Updated tooltip: Make them walk the plank! Lower foe's Boost.
  • Avast has a duration of 3 turns and now has a cooldown of 7 turns. Updated tooltip: Lower your foe's Damage and Bonus!
  • Target Practice now grants +50 Bonus for 4 turns and inflicts -50 Bonus upon its target for 3 turns. Updated tooltip: Increase your Bonus and lower foe's Bonus.
  • Fire the Broadsides now stuns its target for 1 turn rather than having a 10% stun chance. Updated tooltip: Cannons away! Stun your foe for one turn.
  • Plunder! has been removed and replaced with the following skill:

Plunder & Sunder!
    Plunder a potion and sunder your foe's armor!

Level/Quest/Skill/Items required: 1 Black Pearl

Effect: Deals 1 hit of 100% damage and inflicts 'Sundered Armor' (-50 All resistance, +50 Health resistance) for 2 turns.
  • If your percent of HP remaining is lower than or equal to your percent of MP remaining, gain an additional Health potion (up to 5 total).
  • If your percent of MP remaining is lower than your percent of HP remaining, gain an additional Mana potion (up to 5 total).

Mana Cost: 35
    Cooldown: 15
    Element: As weapon
    Attack Type: As weapon

Appearance 1 (Health potion)
    Appearance 2 (Health potion)
    Appearance 1 (Mana potion)
    Appearance 2 (Mana potion)

Done.

Dread Pirate updates:
  • Each of this class's skills deals 20% more damage per hit against enemies with less than 0 Bonus.
  • Iocane Drink now removes all status effects from the player before providing an immediate 10% heal and applying a 10% HoT for 2 turns.
  • Wing Beawer now inflicts -80 Bonus upon its target for 2 turns.
  • Below the Ankles now deals 3 hits of 50% damage and attempts to stun its target for 3 turns.
  • The Real Dread now has a cooldown of 5 turns.
  • Sicilian Smarts counterattacks an attacking enemy for 200% damage once per turn and no longer provides BPD defense.
  • Not Left Handed inflicts -20 Boost upon its target for 3 turns.
  • Decent Fellow has a duration of 3 turns and now has a cooldown of 7 turns.
  • Mostly Dead now grants +50 Bonus for 4 turns and inflicts -50 Bonus upon its target for 3 turns.
  • Giant Cannon now stuns its target for 1 turn rather than having a 10% stun chance.
  • Loose Change now has a cooldown of 15 turns, in addition to a new effect and appearence:

Effect: Deals 1 hit of 100% damage and inflicts 'Sundered Armor' (-50 All resistance, +50 Health resistance) for 2 turns.
  • If your percent of HP remaining is lower than or equal to your percent of MP remaining, gain an additional Health potion (up to 5 total).
  • If your percent of MP remaining is lower than your percent of HP remaining, gain an additional Mana potion (up to 5 total).
    Appearance 1 (Health potion)
    Appearance 2 (Health potion)
    Appearance 1 (Mana potion)
    Appearance 2 (Mana potion)

Done.

ChronoZ's Phase no longer has its effect delayed by a turn.

Done.

Shadow Hunter's Night Shield no longer has its effect delayed by a turn.

Done.

Chronomancer's Tempus Storm now properly inflicts -35 Boost for 4 turns.

Done.

Guardian's Awethur's Power deals 1 hit of 150%-250%, not 1 hit of 170%-240%. Entry should also mention that the armor is color-custom to your base and trim colors.

Done.

Kathool Adept's description now says that it is best for "players level 35+." rather than "Players level 40+". Its scaled damage formula is as follows:
  • The base damage of this class's skills is scaled to your level, using the formula (4.2858 * (Level + 5) + 14.284)/100, capped at level 35. Scaling is floored at 100% damage and will reach a maximum of 186% damage at level 35 or higher.

Done.

Entropy should have the description of its formula reworded so as not to be confused with Boost or assumed to affect trinket skills.
  • The base damage of this class's skills is scaled to your level, using the formula (4.2858 * (Level + 5) + 14.284)/100, capped at level 40. Scaling is floored at 100% damage and will reach a maximum of 207% damage at level 40 or higher.
  • Scaled Mana Cost is equal to (0.3008 * (Level + 10) + 1.0025). Each Mana cost is rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Done.

Scaling formulae for DoomKnight V1:
  • The base damage of this class's skills is scaled to your level, using the formula (4.2858 * (Level + 5) + 14.284)/100. Scaling is floored at 100% damage and will reach 405% damage at the maximum level of 90.
  • Scaled Mana Cost is equal to (0.3008 * (Level + 10) + 1.0025). Each Mana cost is rounded up to the nearest whole number.
  • Scaled mana costs for each skill:
    • Void: (5 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Revert: (3.2 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Break: (1.25 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Doom Blast: (1.44 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Doom Spikes: (3.6 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Life Carve: 0
    • Split Strike: (1.1 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Favor: (0.5 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Wake: (4.8 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Shadow: (3 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Dark Aura: (2.5 * Scaled Mana Cost)
    • Blood Rite: 0
    • Taunt: 0
    • Vengeance: (0.8 * Scaled Mana Cost)

Done.

Corrections for DragonMage:
  • Dragon's Acid inflicts 'Dragon's Acid' (-50 All) for 5 turns. Tooltip: Poison Dmg. Reduce enemy All resist by 50
  • Dragon Hex lasts for 3 turns, not 2.
  • Sleep grants +25 Boost for 5 turns before dealing one hit of 0% damage.
  • Meditate's cooldown carries between battles.
  • Charge grants +20 Boost for 5 turns before dealing 1 hit of 100% damage.
  • Dragon Fire grants +30 Boost for 6 turns before dealing 1 hit of 125% Fire damage.
  • Dragon's Ice lasts for 5 turns, not 4.
  • Dragon's Breath has a cooldown of 5 turns, not 4.
  • Final Blast has deals 1 hit of 125% damage with +200 Crit an additional 25% damage for each stack of Dragon's Tempest. Tooltip: +25 Boost per Tempest stack.
  • Accurate description of the passive: This class gains one stack of Dragon's Tempest for each one of its buffs or debuffs active. Each stack of Dragon's Tempest will add +25 Crit and +10% base damage to each of this class's skills, capped at 5 stacks (+125 Crit and +50% damage).
  • Entry should mention that the armor is color-custom to your base and trim colors.

Done.

Various information for Chronocorruptor:
  • Continuum Slip's Mana cost is equal to 0.58 * (Level + 5) + 1.0025, rounded up to the nearest whole number. Damage per hit is capped at SquareRoot(Level) * 50 before stat damage and modifiers such as Boost or resistance. This skill cannot crit.
  • Condense grants +80 Crit for 3 turns before dealing 1 hit of 150% damage.
  • Space Bomb inflicts -35 Bonus for 4 turns.
  • Chaos Orb inflicts -50 Boost for 4 turns.
  • HP Steal deals 4 hits of 16% damage.
  • Fast Forward does not reset its own cooldown and its cooldown carries between battles.
  • Blink grants an extra turn, rather than skipping the target's turn.

Done.

Stuff for Archivist :
  • Destroyer's Hunger's activation rate is 16.67% for each hit, totaling a 50% activation chance across all 4 hits.
  • Demento's Bane adds +200 Crit rather than guaranteeing every hit to crit.
  • Ash's Glory adds +200 Bonus rather than guaranteeing every hit to land.
  • The bit about receiving new skills as the 10th Anniversary chain progresses can probably be removed by now.

Done.

since technomancer got a complete revamp, the current skillset entry needs to be denoted as rare and a new entry has to be made; I'm working on that now

Done all of the above, looking forward to the Technomancer entry. Thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/24/2019 22:10:57 >
  • DF  Post #: 609
    5/27/2019 4:23:12   
    Alm Nullamors

I think I've seen a small issue with the description of Rage DragonLord's Dragon Heart skill. All four versions state that the possible damage range is 400-800% total, but 800% would require the user to have 0% of their HP remaining.
    Unless I'm mistaken, that figure is impossible to achieve as it results in defeat and therefore the highest possible total would be 796%, at 1% HP remaining.

After some testing, I think the entries are accurate as-is. At 1 HP (not 1% HP, 1 single HP), using a fixed-damage weapon, I dealt 195 damage to a monster with 0 resistance to my element using Attack (130% damage, so 150 base damage), and 300 damage on the Dragon Heart skill under the same conditions (thus the 800% maximum figure is plausible). This likely has to do with how the values are rounded and 1/1890 HP works out to ~0.05% HP, which inversely means ~99.95% of HP lost, which likely rounds up to 100%. Unsure of the exact threshold, but it's probably anything over 99%. [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 6/3/2019 3:40:24 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 610
    6/15/2019 9:20:47   
    Sagrym
    Helpful!

Last batch of links for some classes' abilities:

Ranger Armor (Rare)'s Summon Hawk skill appearance:
    http://i.imgur.com/sKyTalX.png

And some of SoulWeaver Armor's:

Slash:
    http://i.imgur.com/P022Ye1.png

Enslave:
    http://i.imgur.com/pWL95XL.png

Concentration:
    http://i.imgur.com/PeO7NGc.png

Retribution:
    http://i.imgur.com/SBMXOcE.png

Valour Impact:

Appearance 1:
    http://i.imgur.com/qHi8I1f.png

Appearance 1.1:
    http://i.imgur.com/iaAxCAj.png

Appearance 1.2:
    http://i.imgur.com/bBdgtjl.png

Soul Pierce:
    http://i.imgur.com/uNOldTG.png

Soul Aegis:
    http://i.imgur.com/jlEBA2k.png

Finally done so hopefully I didn't miss anything. If you ever stumble upon one of my posts that has an image still hosted on Photobucket feel free to PM me and I'll take care of it.

All done, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 6/20/2019 6:29:52 >
    DF  Post #: 611
    6/17/2019 4:03:07   
    TFS
    Helpful!

Shadow Warrior, Shadow Mage, and Shadow Rogue are rare.

Heromart items like Dage VS Nulgath Gaming Mouse Pad are still available, which can be redeemed as HeroPoints for purchase of the Shadow classes in-game. ~Peachii

^The Dage vs Nulgath mousepad has been sold out for over a year and it has been said that there are no plans to restock it. All other Heropoint items have been unavailible for over a year and were recently removed from the Heromart site.

Added rare tags. Thanks! ~Peachii

The mana cost of Entropy's Infection skill is Round(2.2 * Scaled Mana Cost). The tooltip for the Plague skill now reads Deal 7.5% of your HP over 3 turns. , and the tooltip for Vampiric Renewal now reads 50% heal over 8 turns.

Done.

Chronomancer's Continuum Slip skill has a mana cost of [0.58*(Level+5)+1.0025], rounded up. Blade of Meanwhile deals 3 hits of 66% damage guaranteed to crit. Overclock grants 40 Boost for 5 turns before dealing 1 hit of 100% damage. Chronosphere's tooltip reads +180 Avoidance and the skill applies +180 Melee/Pierce/Magic defense, not +140 Block/Parry/Dodge. Fast Forward does not reset its own cooldown and its cooldown carries between battles.

All done, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 6/20/2019 6:42:48 >
    DF  Post #: 612
    7/27/2019 0:30:42   
    TFS
    Helpful!

Ancient Shadow Warrior, Ancient Shadow Rogue, and Ancient Shadow Mage were not available from Heromart as their entries currently claim; these items pre-date Heromart and were instead sold on a now-defunct jinx page.

Images for Shadow Warrior:
    Power
    Aimed
    Trip
    Throw
    Stun
    Defensive Stance
    Warcry
    Attack
    Double Attack / 1.1
    Triple Attack / 1.1 / 1.2
    Mana Strike
    Multi Strike
    Strenghth Strike
    Wound
    Final

Strength Strike inflicts -20 Boost for 4 turns, not 5 as both the current entry and the tooltip claim.

Everything updated and added, thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/7/2019 6:56:24 >
    DF  Post #: 613
    8/14/2019 1:29:57   
    TFS
    Helpful!

The attack images on the entry for Shadow Rogue Armor are of normal Rogue for some reason, here are images for Shadow Rogue:

Potion / 2
    Aimed
    Tangle
    Throw
    Daze
    Smoke
    Rapid / 2
    Attack / 2
    Stealth
    Surprise Attack
    Poison
    Mind Numb
    Wild Daggers
    Blind
    Final Strike / 2

I also forgot to submit an image for Shadow Mage's basic Attack with a Melee weapon equipped, here it is

All added, thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/14/2019 20:41:49 >
    DF  Post #: 614
    8/16/2019 4:51:59   
    TFS
    Helpful!

Updated attack images for Chronomancer:

Blade of Meanwhile
    Continuum Slash
    Overclock
    Rewind
    Tempus Storm
    Time Span
    Record
    Attack
    Chrono Orb
    Time Bombs
    Chronolock
    Chronosphere
    Mana Steal
    Fast Forward
    Blink

Done.

Updated attack images for Chronocorruptor:

Cannon of Meanwhile
    Continuum Slip
    Condense
    Skip
    Space Bomb
    Multi Strike
    Scratch
    Attack
    Chaos Orb
    Tempus Blade
    Chronolock
    Chronowall
    HP Steal
    Fast Forward
    Dark Blink (skill incorrectly named "Blink" on the entry)

Done.

Updated attack images for TimeKiller:

Quick shot
    Accelerate Training!
    3:10
    Accelerate Regeneration!
    Bolt Spray
    Unload
    Rapid Fire
    Attack
    Power shots
    Lightning Flash!
    Time pulse
    Distort Time
    Shatter time for your enemy!
    Rain a torrent of bolts on your enemy
    Thief of Time

Done.

this one also needs updated armor images but the arm/weapon color is super super buggy right now so I'm going to hold off until it's fixed

I've added new armor images of the default appearances.

Updated attack images for Avatar of Time

Reflections of Nothing
    Absorb Essence
    Time Storm
    Jolting Blast
    Time Lock
    Fragments of Eternity
    Temporal Reset
    Attack
    Timeline Shift
    Allons-y
    Staff of Meanwhile
    Lut Ex Tenebrae
    NeverWas Cross
    Continuum Tesseract
    Orb of Time

Done.

All of the above classes don't need to be in your inventory to obtain the Time Walker badge, they can be in your inventory or your bank.

Updating this information as I go, updated the badge requirement information too.

Updated attack images for Shadow Mage:

Acid
    Root
    Mana Blackout
    Blind
    Sleep
    Meditate
    Thorny Shield
    Attack (2 is already updated)
    Power Boost / 1.1
    Fireball
    Ice Strike
    Wind Strike
    Lightning
    MageFury
    Final Blast

Done.

Doing ChronoZ separately because it's huge. After that that's all I have for rare classes, someone else will need to get updated images for Ancient Shadow base classes, DoomKnight V1, and Snugglepanda.

We can use the same image link(s) for different skills/combos if they have identical appearances, to avoid having a separate image for every single possible combo. I have and can update DoomKnight Variant One and SnugglePanda, however Ancient Shadow base classes I do not have, unfortunately.

This post has been completed, thank you again! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/6/2019 9:49:57 >
    DF  Post #: 615
    8/17/2019 1:39:21   
    Alm Nullamors

quote:

Note: Though it should do 10% of your max health as damage to the target, the element is heal and thus also heals the target. This is only the case if the target has over 100 darkness resist. The DoT is still darkness element.

I don't believe this note, from the rare DeathKnight's Coil skill, is really necessary to have since this is how all DoTs behave.
    If it should stay though, I think it could be better described because I just scrolled through that and thought it was describing a bug where the DoT element was incorrectly listed as Heal.

The note is unnecessary and misleading, I've removed it. Thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/20/2019 20:52:45 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 616
    9/26/2019 22:47:02   
    Greldracion

Riftwalker Update:

• As of 9/06/2019 Design Notes
    quote:

• Rift Cutter now starts at 50, decreasing by 5 each turn. (Previously started at 25, decreasing by 5)
  • Final Blow resets Rift Cutter to 50, but now does additional damage per missing Rift Cutter stacks.

• Final Blow now does the following

Effect: 11 hits of 20.45% damage for a total of 225% base damage with +200 Crit, resets Rift Cutter passive to 50% PowerBoost
  • Final Blow deals 11% more damage for every 10 points missing from the Rift Cutter passive
    225% damage at 45-50 stacks
    236% at 35-40
    247% at 25-30
    258% at 15-20
    269% at 5-10
    280% at 0
    Damage increase determined by the formula (2.25 / 11) + round((50 - RiftCutterBoost) / 11)% damage per hit
    RiftCutterBoost is before resetting Rift Cutter to 50%

Thanks to
    -- Sakurai the Cursed for additional damage values and formula

Sorry this took so long to get around to; there was a looooot more that needed to be updated with this class than this, and I wanted to get it all done at once. All of the information on the entry now should be accurate to the class in its current form. I will also update the color custom version with this information soon. Thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/6/2019 22:36:32 >
  • AQ  Post #: 617
    10/8/2019 1:28:03   
    TFS
    Helpful!

Timekiller's alternate element appearances now display incorrectly due to a bug; it was recently confirmed that this bug will never be fixed so here is an updated image with the permanent, buggy appearances. It should also be noted that these appearances can only be attained by the male version of the armor; the female version of the armor will now never display anything other than the default Metal color.

The entry has been updated, thank you. [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/8/2019 18:48:22 >
    DF  Post #: 618
    10/18/2019 10:38:39   
    Dratomos
    Helpful!

DragonRider's skills are no longer Melee-only as Melee is now Scythe, that deals Melee/Pierce/Magic damage.

Updated both entries, as well as the entry for Longsword as for some reason despite the old/"Rare" DragonRider skills being inaccessible, if you select this option, it will load this default weapon rather than Melee; it has also been updated to a Scythe. Thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/22/2019 6:10:28 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 619
    2/8/2020 19:07:03   
    Marthe

Ascendant's Thorny Shield effect description is incorrect. It should be as follows:

Effect: +180 Block/Parry/Dodge for 2 turns. You retaliate for 75% of your weapon's damage, halving for each successive hit.

Updated, thanks. [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/11/2020 2:49:34 >
    DF  Post #: 620
    4/3/2020 21:17:00   
    TFS
    Helpful!

Been meaning to do this for a long time, but I finally got around to getting clean class images with the greenscreen. While I'm at it I'll also do a handful of skill corrections/specifications and copypastable format updates.

Ancient Exosuit:
    Target Nullification Protocol does not actually inflict -100 BtH for one turn.

Other information
  • Male and female have the same appearance.
  • This class has a unique face model and will remain expressionless in cutscenes.
  • This class cannot use on-attack weapon specials.

ChickenCow Armor:
    Feather Bomb deals 1 hit of 105%-150% Nature damage at random.
    Egg Beater deals 1 hit of 100% Pierce Nature damage.
    Hot Wings deals 1 hit of 200% Magic Fire damage.

Chronocorruptor:

Other information
  • This class's name was changed from Chronocorrupter to Chronocorruptor on May 5th, 2018.
  • This class has a unique face model and will remain expressionless in cutscenes.

DeathKnight Armor:
    Unholy Shadow deals 1 hit of 150% damage.
    Blood Tap deals 1 hit of 100% damage.
    Unholy Will deals no damage.
    Dark Rite's HoT lasts for 4 turns.

Other information
  • While using this class, the player will be permanently affected by 'Necrotic Presence,' a stacking passive effect that will either apply a Curse DoT to a single target or a HoT to the player.
    • Each of this class's skills grants it 1 stack of Necrotic Presence, capping at 20 stacks.
    • Each stack of Necrotic Presence strengthens its DoT or HoT effect by 5% of the player's minimum weapon damage.
    • Necrotic Presence's effect can be toggled between DoT and HoT with the 'Necrotic Presence Shift' skill, but only one effect can be active at a time.
  • Fully train this class to obtain the DeathKnight badge.

DragonLord Armor:
    Wind Dragon Spirit's secondary healing effect is a 10% HoT that lasts for 2 turns.
    Energy Dragon Spirit deals 1 hit of 155% damage to all foes.

Other information
  • Fully train this class to obtain the DragonLord badge.

DoomKnight Armor:
    Shape Darkness has +500 Bonus.

DragonSlayer Armor:

Other information
  • If the target's race is Reptilian, each of this class's skills will inflict 'Slayer's Aura' (-5 Boost) upon it for 20 turns.
  • If the target's race is Dragon, each of this class's skills will inflict 'Slayer's Aura' (-10 Boost) upon it for 20 turns.
  • Fully train this class to obtain the DragonSlayer badge.

Dread Pirate Armor:
    Quick Thinking deals 2 hits of 130% damage to all enemies, not 2 hits of 65% as the entry currently claims.

Other information
  • This class does not have an updated face model and will remain expressionless in cutscenes.

Evolved ChickenCow Armor:
    Attack deals 1 hit of 100% damage.
    Feather Bomb deals 1 hit of 150% Nature damage.
    Egg Beater deals 1 hit of 100% Pierce Nature damage.
    Hot Wings deals 1 hit of 200% Magic Fire damage.
    Keelia's Fried Cow attempts to stun the target for 3 turns. There is no 'chance' to attempt to inflict the stun effect as the entry currently claims.

Other information
  • The description of the Dragon Coin version of this armor incorrectly states that it requires a Dragon Amulet, when it does not.
  • Own this armor to obtain the Evolved ChickenCow badge.

I've also posted an entry for this class's artifact effect, linked here, that should be merged with the class entry.

enTropy:
    The Decay skill does not have a DA requirement as the entry currently claims.

Other information

Epoch:
    I'm having difficulty obtaining up-to-snuff screenshots of the Eternal Locket variant, due to the fact that it has numerous transparent parts, but I have an image for the Corrupted Doom Cassette variant at least.

Evolved DragonLord Armor:
    Wind Dragon Spirit's secondary healing effect is a 10% HoT that lasts for 2 turns.
    Energy Dragon Spirit deals 1 hit of 155% damage to all foes.

Other information
  • Each skill of the Evolved DragonLord Armor is unlocked along with its counterpart in the DragonLord Armor.
  • Fully train this class to obtain the Evolved DragonLord badge.

character limit, will continue...

All done for this post. Sorry it took so long, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/17/2020 3:55:17 >
  • DF  Post #: 621
    4/3/2020 22:10:34   
    TFS
    Helpful!

Frost Moglin Armor:
    Yule Tide is 1 hit.
    Attack is 1 hit.
    Missle Toe is 1 hit.

Other information
  • Fully train this class to obtain the Frost Moglin badge.

Other information
  • The Frost Moglin Knight's Cloak and Frost Moglin Knight's Helm must be equipped simultaneously and be of the same level in order for the Artifact effects to take place.

Kathool Adept Armor:
    The entry currently claims all of the cooldowns for all of this class's skills are one turn longer than they actually are.

Other information

Necro Paragon Armor:
    Shadow Seed's effect is no longer cancelled by corruption.
    The entry for Raise currently claims that its damage "does not include stat bonuses." This isn't true at all and should be removed.

Other information
  • Each of this class's skills inflicts one stack of 'Fear Aura,' a stacking Fear DoT, upon its target for 99 turns. Fear Aura deals 5% of the player's weapon damage per stack, capping at 20 stacks.
  • Each skill of the Necro Paragon Armor is unlocked along with its counterpart in the Necromancer Armor.

Ninja:

Other information
  • This class has a base critical hit damage of 225%.
  • This armor's retro appearance can only be equipped from the Armor Closet.
  • Full train this class to obtain the Ninja badge.

Ninja Monkey:
    This class is no longer temporary.
    CharliesNinjas deals 1 hit of 100% damage guaranteed to crit.
    Knife Toss deals 1 hit of 100% Pierce damage to all enemies.
    BananaStar deals 1 hit of 100% damage and inflicts 'Mush', a 3-5 damage Nature DoT, upon its target for 11 turns.
    Heal has a cooldown of 3 turns, not 2.
    Smoke Bomb's stun lasts for 2 turns, not 3.

Other information
  • Male and Female have the same appearance.
  • This class cannot equip Helms.

Pirate Monkey:
    This class is no longer temporary.
    Banana Mush's DoT deals Nature damage.
    Shin Strike deals 1 hit of 120% damage.
    Heal has a cooldown of 3 turns, not 2.
    Stun lasts for 2 turns, not 3.

Other information
  • Male and Female have the same appearance.
  • This class cannot equip Helms.

All done here too, thank you! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/17/2020 7:20:50 >
  • DF  Post #: 622
    5/7/2020 16:28:56   
    Dread97

With Chaosweaver's change to the Empowered Shred skill earlier this year, the tooltip is no longer accurate. It should read:

Emp: Stun 1 turn, residual -Bonus on foe.
    Post #: 623
    5/7/2020 16:39:00   
    TFS
    Helpful!

^Updated, thanks
    DF  Post #: 624
    9/30/2020 6:32:05   
    RageSoul

Stealth change (as in unannounced via DNs) for Technomancer's Drive Boost passive

Assumption would be Character Level/5 for WIS max deviation (less than or greater than 18 WIS difference in this case) . If WIS change upon switching equipment is less than the base WIS max deviation, Drive Boost passive is unaffected.

Further EDIT: Skills that affect Drive Boost now include: Reactive Barrier and Magnetic Resonance Protocol

< Message edited by RageSoul -- 9/30/2020 6:50:12 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 625
    Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 24 [25] 26   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Classes/Abilities
    Page 25 of 26«<2223242526>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition