Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Aria

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Aria
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2006 17:35:55   
Crynsos

Aria

Location: Critter Cave, Gram's Pet Shop, Xan Bossfight, Heart of Gold, From Ice to....., Flashpoint, Battle For the Eastern Hills!, To Be A Giant!, To Have All the Gold In Lore!, Queen of Tarts, Blackhole Fun, Pet Insurrection, Resident Sneevil: Outbreak, Resident Sneevil: Genesis, Resident Sneevil: Parasol Chronicles, Resident Sneevil: Revelations, Resident Sneevil: CODE SALL-IE, Resident Sneevil: Uprising, Falconreach Idle!, Aria's Pet Shop, Flying Mogkees, Love Ship, Thankstaken, Saving Private Practice, Yulgar's First Date, Yulgars First Date Part 2, BioBeasts Escape!

Quests given
Critter Cave
Pet Insurrection
Lost Pets
Goldfishing
Hot Headed
Taming Snailmail
Cat up a Tree
Stump Hunting
Dementon's Treat
The Grinder's Paw
Yulgar's First Date
Yulgars First Date Part 2
BioBeasts Escape!

Shops owned
Armored Chickcalf Pet
Chocolate Bunny
DC Mogloween Pet
Drellie
Golden Chickcalf
Grams Pets
MiniVolt
Mogloween Pet

Dialogue
Gram's Pet Shop

Aria: Hi <Character>! I was going to go back to the bug cave later today. Want to go too?

Critter Cave
Takes you on the quest.

Rumors
Aria: I saw a guy the other day who is so scared of animals that he ran away from a snail. Can you believe that?

Look Around
*You can click on various things, when you click on them, a speech bubble appears.*

That is Gorillaphant. Do not feed.
Aria is going to be a lot of trouble.
Pridemasters are the masters of their... uh... pride.
Ooooh... the elusive Rare Pet Wyvern.
Macrohard Windows (TM).
Dementons are sad to make some people go... CRAZY!
Linus looks best in red hats.
This barrel holds fish. If you had a bow you could shoot it.
Da barrel sez "kat fud".
The fastest pet ever.

Critter Cave (Books 1 and 2)

First Bug Nest Encounter:
Aria: You came here to save me? ...from what?

• From monsters!

Aria: Yeah thanks a lot. You just squished my new pet, her name was going to be Thomas.

Aria: My name is Aria and I'M not the one going around saving people from their pets.

Aria: You really don't know much about training pets, do you? But I guess I should thank you. Your heart was in the right place.

Aria: Sure. I come here almost every day. My grandma is a great pet trainer. She's teaching me everything that she knows.

Aria: You worry to much, silly <Class>. Ok, lets get moving! This will be FUN!

• Bugs?

Aria: Ok. Arachnida Araneidae typifies it's family in it's aversion to sources of high heat...you can...

Aria: *SIGH*These spiders don't like fire.

Aria: Ok...THE BEETLES DON'T LIKE WIND VERY MUCH!

Aria: .... *blink blink*

Aria: ... Oh i get it. It just wasn't funny. Are you done now?

Aria: The wasps don't do too well against earth. Don't ask me what they're doing down here. That's all you need to know, really.

Critter Cave (Book 3)

First Bug Nest Encounter:
    Aria: You came here to save me? ...From what?

• From Monsters!

Aria: Yeah thanks a lot. You just squished my new pet, her name was going to be Thomas.

Aria: My name is Aria and I'M not the one going around saving people from their pets.

Aria: You really don't know much about training pets, do you? I guess i should thank you, your heart was in the right place.

Aria: Sure, I come here almost every day. My grandma was a great pet trainer. She's taught me everything that she knew.

Aria: I'm not done yet, <Class>. You're going to have to back alone.

• Ask about Bugs

Aria: Sure! Arachnida Araneidae typifies it's family in its aversion to sources of high heat. You can...

Aria: *SIGH* These spiders don't like fire.

Aria: Sure! Um... THE BEETLES DON'T LIKE WIND VERY MUCH!

Aria: *sigh*

Aria: ... Oh I get it. It just wasn't funny. Are you done now?

Aria: The wasps don't do too well against earth. Don't ask me what they're doing down here. That's all you need to know, really.

Xan Bossfight

Aria: Thanks to you, we are all alive and well. That is the important thing. We can rebuild Falconreach! And it will be better than it ever was!

Aria: Why are you still laying on the ground?

Aria's Pet Shop (Books 1 and 2)

Before visiting Aria in Crittercave:

Aria: Thank goodness you are here. Can you watch the shop while I go look for my Grandma?

Missing Grandma?

Aria: Just for a little bit. I think my Grandma might be in The Crittercave... I have to look!
    Aria: Will you help me?

If you click yes.

Aria: Great! I am sure you and the animals will get along fine!

Aria: If it's too much for you, you can head to Crittercave and find me.

If you click No.

Aria: What? No? What sort of <Class> are you? ...and I was thinking of teaching you Pet Taming.

Rumors

Aria: Grams couldn't have been a spy! Now that she's gone... who's going to help me with all the pets?

After visiting Crittercave:

Aria: It's so sad. How could Grams be bad? I don't believe it!

Pet Quests

Aria: Help me tame a few pets and I will stable them here for you. Pick'em up and take them out with you anytime you'd like!

If you clicked on a tamed pet.
    Aria: Oooh, would you like to take your (Goldfish/Cinder/Snailmail/Pathstalker/Stumpy/Dementon/Pit Grinder) with you?

If you clicked on a pet you haven't tamed yet.
    Aria: If you can tame this pet I will stable it for you so you can pick it up whenever you like!

If you haven't complete the previous quest(s)
    Aria: You need to complete the other quests before you are ready for this one, deary.

Quest

Aria: <Character>! I need your help! Several pets have gone missing and I think they're lost in the woods!
    Aria: Please, you have to go out there and find them!
    Aria: If you can manage to find all five of the missing pets, then I'll sell you one to take home with you and keep safe.

Pet Upgrades

Aria: If you'd like to upgrade your Mogloween pets, I found a new way to do it using Elemental Essences!

Let Aria show you the back

Rumors:

Aria: I saw a guy the other day who is so scared of animals that he ran away from a snail. Can you believe that?

Rumors

Aria: Grams taught me everything she knew about pet trainin'.
    Aria: She always said I had a gift... but I still have so much to learn!
    Aria: We moved here 'cause there are new monsters and animals being discovered every day in this area. It's a trainer's paradise!
    Aria: I'm not afraid of anything! Not even the big, mean guys you fight, <Character>! But now that Grams is gone... I'm all alone...
    Aria: I can watch the pets, but who's going to watch me?
    Aria: *sniffle*
    Aria: I'm the best pet trainer that you'll find in Falconreach. Well....i'm the ONLY pet trainer here now.
    Aria: We've... I've got everything from friendly but hard workin' pigs to normally dangerous monsters like the Grinder here.
    Aria: Either way, If it's a pet that I trained, then it's a pet that you can count on in a fight!

Heart of Gold

Aria: Hello, <Character>!
    Aria: Awww, Zeusty is such a nice chickencow! Yes, if you're willing to help me, I'd be glad of it!
    Aria: I have an order for an exotic pet, a gilded hindeer. They're very rare and I just don't have the time to spend catching one.
    Aria: Yep! With the money we'll make from this sale, Grams and I can finally go on that island vacation we've been wanting.
    Aria: Just bring the hind back to me once you've found her, please! Remember, she needs to be alive, so be gentle with her.

Aria: She's gorgeous! It's too bad we won't see the look on her buyer's face. But at least he paid in advance!
    Aria: Don't worry. Watch! *whistle*

Flashpoint

Aria: Oh, come on. It'll be fun!

Battle For the Eastern Hills!

Aria: But..

Aria: But...!

Aria: ARGH!
    Aria: I just...
    Aria: I just wanted to help out.

Aria: Okay, I'll go back to Grams.
    Aria: She's probably already trying to remember where she put the gorrilaphant feed. *mumblemumble* senile.. *mumble*

Aria: I know, I know, respect my elders.

Aria (thinking): (Woohoo!!!!!! Thanks for the assist, <Character>!!!)

Queen of Tarts

Aria: Oh, <Character>! Please help me! All I've been given to eat are burnt tart leftovers.
    Aria: And she's a BAD baker! I'm sooooooo hungry!

To Be A Giant!

Aria: Yeah! All the monsters have gone and hid from you.

To Have All the Gold In Lore!

Aria: I can't see a thing!
    Aria: Oof.

Blackhole Fun

Aria: <Character>, <Character>!
    Aria: ...
    Aria: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP! HURRY!
    Aria: Grams told me to tell you that darkness and energy elementals are pouring into town, and they're headed for Mister Lim's shop!
    Aria: Uh oh. I think they're already here!

From Ice to.....

Aria: Princess?!
    Aria: WHAT?
    Aria: ...How can you know that for sure?
    Aria: I mean... why do you want to save some silly Princess anyway...
    Aria: I am so much prettier than she is... *sob* *sob*
    Aria: *chuckles*
    Aria: Grrr....
    Aria: Warlic, *gulps* there were rocks in the fire orb you used...
    Aria: WHAT?!?!
    Aria: NOOOOO!

Pet Insurrection

Aria: <Character>, I'm so glad you're here!
    Aria: Everyone's pets have been attacking them and I just don't know how to make it STOP! *sob*
    Aria: Can you please help me figure it out?

Aria: <Character>! You have to help! All the pets... they've gone crazy! I don't know what to do.
    Aria: Grams trained all these pets herself. I don't know what could have caused them to act this way. It's like they've been brainwashed!
    Aria: Please, <Character>, you have to stop them, before more people get hurt. Please, just knock them out, maybe Grams can help them.

Resident Sneevil: Outbreak

Aria: No, no, there's only three toe's. It has to be a zard...
    Aria: Look at how far apart the tracks are too. This one was running back into the woods.
    Aria: AAH!
    Aria: Hi <Character>! You scared me! The Zardhunter here was just teaching me about Zard tracks.
    Aria: Twenty-three.
    Aria: It would really help, <Character>, if you could trap one for us to study!

Aria: How's the trap coming?
    Aria: Hear what, Mr. Zardhunter?

Aria: Oh no!

Resident Sneevil: Genesis

Aria: Sneevils...Sneevils?!
    Aria: I... I don't get it, how could the Sneevils turn into Zards?
    Aria: Well.... you're not going to like this...
    Aria: New monsters.
    Aria: Not Zards, <Character>... totally new monsters.
    Aria: They're still super aggressive like the zards have been though and they just appeared out of nowhere!
    Aria: Woohoo! Lets Go!

Aria: <Character>... we are at the edge of Doomwood. Empty and foreboding houses aren't that unusual here.

Resident Sneevil: Parasol Chronicles

Aria: <You>! Look!
    Aria: Zorbak!

Resident Sneevil: Revelations

Aria: Zorbak, we didn't break into your house, I promise! We were trying to find out where all the monsters were coming from!
    Aria: Zorbak.... since when do you want to conquer disease...

Aria: ???
    Aria: Bee stings?

Aria: Bees? Hmm, we're probably going to need some help.... I think I know who can help us.

Aria: Mmmph. Mah-gicph.
    Aria: Hi! We need your help! Something bad happened in Zorbak's lab downstairs, something with bees!
    Aria: Since you deal with bees all the time when you make your candy, I though maybe you could help us out!

Aria: Hey, no! I want to go to!

Resident Sneevil: CODE SALL-IE

Aria: Bored.
    Aria: Lame.
    Aria: Super lame.

Aria: Really? Your password is SquareCrank....Why?

Resident Sneevil: Uprising

What is infecting the monsters?
    Aria: The Z-Virus is burning it's way through the indigenous sneevil population and turning them into super aggressive zards!

Can I be infected?
    Aria: If you become a Zardbie and don't get cured you'll start fighting against other adventurers and infect them!

What if the infected win?
    Aria: It will definitely be a challenge to see which side defeats more waves in this war!

Falconreach Idle!

Aria: ...

Aria's Pet Shop (Book 3)

Aria: <Character>! It's so good to see you!

• Lost Pets
    Aria: <Character>! I need your help! Several pets have gone missing and I think they're lost in the woods!
    Aria: Please, you have to go out there and find them!
    Aria: If you can manage to find all five of the missing pets, then I'll sell you one to take home with you and keep safe.

• Family Time
    Aria: I'm so excited, <Character>, my Dad is coming to visit! You should come out back to say hello!

• BIOBEASTS
    Aria: <Character>... I found a new creature in the woods... I really need your help!

• Pet upgrades
    Aria: Sometimes pets can be enhanced! You need to have the right components, though...

• Rumors
    Aria: My Grams taught me everything she knew about pet training. Every time I start training a new pet... I keep her memory alive.
    Aria: She always said I had a gift... but I still have so much to learn!
    Aria: Falconreach is in an ideal location to train new pets! Magical creatures fill the woods and water nearby... well, for now at least....
    Aria: The Rose threatens the entire balance of nature and magic in Lore... and they get more followers every day it seems.
    Aria: I have to try and save as many as I possibly can! I don't even want to think about all the poor animals they've captured....
    Aria: *sniffle*
    Aria: I've heard a rumor that their Beastmaster is a Mitis Gigas too... I just don't get it.
    Aria: Magic can be dangerous but so can steel... it's part of life here on Lore.
    Aria: I'm going to save and train as many magical pets as I can!
    Aria: Either way, If it's a pet that I trained, then it's a pet that you can count on in a fight!

Flying Mogkees

Aria: What's going on? What is this sound?

Aria: Mogkees!

Aria: Those are mogkees.

Aria: Vayle? ... isn't her crystal...

Love Ship

Aria: Oh Ash, isn't this great?!

Aria: Right... a.... friend...
    Aria: I actually hoped it would be a little bit m-

Aria: No...

Aria: So... Ash. Want to go feed the gulls?

Aria: Get something to drink?

Aria: Oh I know! Want to play Bandit Bingo? You were enthusiastic about that earlier!

Aria: Fine...

Thankstaken

Aria: Everything went so smooth!

Aria: It IS kind of boring, though...

Aria: You have to admit, it was nice of Voltabolt to suggest to stay back so he won't accidentally make a mistake.

Saving Private Practice

Aria: Yeah, we haven't said anything about you, Voltabolt!

Aria: Of course!

Yulgar's First Date

Aria: Dad! You need to visit more often!

Aria: Every year on my Mom's birthday we come out by the fountain and set out flowers.
    Aria: Dad likes to tell the story of how Grams and Nana set them up.

Aria: C'mon Dad, it's my favorite story.

Aria: Grams always said how much Mom loved it.

Yulgars First Date Part 2

Aria: It's beautiful!

BioBeasts Escape!

Aria: <Character>, I really need your help.
    Aria: I found this little guy on my last trip to the Spider Cave.

Aria: ... He's just saying he needs help.

Aria: He escaped here from another dimension where an evil person, Alydriah, has been capturing creatures and experimenting on them!
    Aria: Someone named Plink helped them escape.
    Aria: They managed to overload a console and open a portal here but the guards have followed them!
    Aria: If Alydriah and her goons are here, she's going to try and capture creatures from our dimension too!
    Aria: We have to find and save these poor BioBeasts and stop Alydriah before she captures anything in Greenguard!

Aria: Those creatures don't belong to you! You were holding them prisoner!
    Aria: We know you've been after the moglins that live here too!

Book 3 Image
    Alternative Book 3 Side View
    Alternative Image
    Cysero's "Aria orb"
    April Fools 2008 Image

Thanks to
    -- LightningIsMyName for a location.
    -- ArchMagus Orodalf for dialogue.
    -- ILmaster13 for dialogue.
    -- Stephen Nix for Aria Orb image, AK tag, dialogues and locations.
    -- Peachii for location, links and corrections.
    -- Doomstalker for correction.
    -- Highlord Sendai for shops owned.
    -- Voodoo Master for dialogues, correction and image.
    -- Niki for corrections.
    -- AcidDrago for alternative book-3 image.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/6/2019 4:13:18 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Aria
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition