Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Uaanta

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Uaanta
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2018 21:53:44   
Occavatra

Uaanta

Location: The Firmament, Sinnocence (Boss Fight), Falconreach (Book 3) -> Up -> Left, Ex Somniis Fabula

Quests given
Friday the 13th Sinnocence
Ex Somniis Fabula

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
The Firmament

???: Who's there!? Show yourself, fiend! I hear your cries!

???: I'm the one asking questions! Why have you brought me here, to this... place?
???: And so suddenly! Do you want to give me a heart attack!? Is this what you want?!

???: ...
Uaanta: I'm Uaanta. Also a hero. And an adventurer. And I come in confusion!
Uaanta: Where are we?

Uaanta: I was on my way to my grandson's.

Uaanta: I don't know any of these continents...

Uaanta: I'm pretty sure I'm from it...
Uaanta: Just... not this side?

Uaanta: Makers!!!

Uaanta: Avatars?

Uaanta: A priest tried bringing the sun closer to Lore, to bring the planet into an age of illumination and enlightenment.

Uaanta: Exactly.
Uaanta: On the other hand, I noticed a lack of sun, for a period of time, many winters ago. I
Uaanta: I see. Well, at least my world saving was without a hitch.

Uaanta: -huff-

Uaanta: *gasp* The gall! They are our Makers!

Uaanta: Blasphemy! Young one, y-you shouldn't speak like that!

Uaanta: I apologize for his/her behaviour, my Makers! This generation has absolutely no-

Uaanta: Oh, hello, strapping young gentleman!

Uaanta: Cute town. I'm sure you're doing a fine job here.

Sinnocence (Boss Fight)

Uaanta: This is Sinnocence!?

Uaanta: You will perish, foul be-

Uaanta: It doesn't matter! This... abomination must be destroyed! The Makers have decreed it so!

Uaanta: It's out of its mind! It's crazy! Don't try to reason with it.

Uaanta: Told you to stop wasting time!

Uaanta: It's down! Die, fiend!

Uaanta: Oh, what now? Going to try talking to it again?

Uaanta: And?

Uaanta: Hmm. You're right. What are Darkness elementals doing attacking a peaceful settlement? Alongside the Light?

Uaanta: Is it not, here? Don't tell me you just let crazy Light warriors rampage around where they please? And call them Heroes-

Uaanta: Silence, fiend! Your trickery may work on heroes of this side of Lore, but not on me!

Uaanta: Are you insane, too?
Uaanta: I've been deferring to your judgement since this is your "jurisdiction", but this is the kind of thing that leads to the Sun going dark!

Uaanta: No more. I will not listen to the ramblings of this thing any longer, while evil still marches onward!

Uaanta: I'd hope so!

Uaanta: Satisfied, <Character>?

Uaanta: One adventure at a time, Hero. This Hero's adventure is coming to its close. Do your duty.

Uaanta: Show yourself!

Uaanta: What's done is done. The Makers have decided for us, it seems.

Uaanta: Well, we certainly haven't been kidnapped again yet.

Uaanta: Ha! I haven't had this much fun in years! Home? Home can wait. My children can take care of my grandkids well enough without me.

Uaanta: So be it! I shall stay, and I shall pray to the Makers. I suppose you heathens don't even have a proper shrine to them. I will have to get on that.
Uaanta: And that handsome young man hangs out near the inn, doesn't he?

Falconreach (Book 3)

Uaanta: Well met, <Character>!

Ex Somniis Fabula

Uaanta: O—oh.

Uaanta: W—when I asked how you were doing, I... I didn't expect you to tell me your entire life story...
Uaanta: Makers...

Uaanta: Me?

Uaanta: Are you calling me old?

Uaanta: I'm joking. I'm well aware of my age. And my experience.
Uaanta: We still have some time before the "13th day" you people dread so much begins, so I suppose I could share some of my story.
Uaanta: I come from Lhe'Shyiac, the Land of Adventures. I was raised by wolves in the Bhigtri Forest.

Uaanta: Yes. I never knew my real parents.

Uaanta: They were my family, <Character>. And they were all killed by bandits when I was still young.

Uaanta: Of course you didn't.

Uaanta: I swore revenge and left Bhigtri.
Uaanta: In my travels, I met a hermit living in the deepest glades of the Endless Marsh, who taught me the ways of humans...
Uaanta: ...introduced me to the glory of the Makers, and bestowed upon me the sword I now carry.

Uaanta: With the tracking skills I learned in my youth, I eventually found the very same bandit group that slew my family, and I had my revenge.
Uaanta: After I had cut down the last of the bandits, when going through their belongings, I found that they had been hired by a woman named Ly'Vhil.
Uaanta: High Priestess Ly'Vhil, the advisor to the Holy Throne. It was her who was responsible for my family's deaths!
Uaanta: And so, I travelled the breadth of Lhe'Shyiac, gathering allies and training...
Uaanta: ...in order to ultimately infiltrate the Dhark Palace in the city of Rheax'Makene, the seat of the Holy Watch of Lhe'Shyiac.

Uaanta: The use of the element of Darkness is very prominent in Lhy'Shyiac.
Uaanta: I believe the Dhark Palace was named thus by our ancestors in a rather less creative time.

Uaanta: The Makers are not the same as magic, <Character>.
Uaanta: Just because we have an affinity for a specific element, does not mean we do not worship the Makers equally.

Uaanta: Anyway, eventually, our party of I, Uaanta Dens the swordcerer...
Uaanta: ...Don Fayt the healer, Ehyes Emhaar the bard, and Pulin Stryngs the archer, infiltrated the Dhark Palace under the guise of pilgrims.
Uaanta: We confronted the High Priestess with her heresy, and as I prepared to behead her before the Holy Throne...
Uaanta: My sword burst with the vibrance of the Makers, and all in attendance watched as it, guided by the Makers, eradicated that Evil from our lands.

Uaanta: Afterward, we were hailed as heroes, saviours of the Holy Watch of Lhe'Shysiac.
Uaanta: With a period of peace, Don Fayt and I married and settled down in the outskirts of Rheax'Makene.
Uaanta: But the peace could not last forever.
Uaanta: After many years of harmony, word came that Ehyes and Pulin had gone missing during a routine pilgrimage to the shrines of the Makers.
Uaanta: Turns out a Priest of the Light had somehow come into unimaginable power.
Uaanta: The Holy Throne requested the Fayt family to once more come to its aid.
Uaanta: Thus began my quest to stop Braytes San, the priest, spanning many, many years...
Uaanta: ...ultimately concluding with his destruction and the salvation of Lore!

Uaanta: It wasn't a competition.

Uaanta: Perhaps.
Uaanta: It's very late, <Character>. While this was educational, I really must head to bed. You should too.

???: Who's there!? Show yourself, fiend! I hear your cries!

Uaanta: I'm the one asking questions! Why have you brought me here, to this... place?
Uaanta: And so suddenly! Do you want to give me a heart attack!? Is this what you want?!

Uaanta: I'm Uaanta. Also a hero. And an adventurer. And I come in confusion!
Uaanta: Where are we?

Uaanta (briefly): I was on my wa—

Uaanta: How do you know about him?!

Uaanta: What do you know about my grandkids?!

Uaanta (briefly): Just... not this side?

Uaanta: You will rue the day you kidnapped me, fiend!

Uaanta: <Character>!

Uaanta: A little respect, <Character>!

Uaanta: Is this a problem?

Uaanta: Of course. From the moment I wake up, I'm ready for an adventure.

Uaanta: *Gasp*

Uaanta: You must have faith, <Character>. The Makers know their enemies.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/16/2019 6:56:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Uaanta
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition