Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> NPCs
Page 1 of 2712345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2009 22:16:06   
Seahawk

When posting an entry, you must use the following format:

[center](Location tags go here if needed)[/center]
(Rare tag goes here if needed)
[size=3][b]Name[/b][/size]

[b][u]Zones permitted[/u][/b]
[link=URL]Zone name[/link] (exclude if None)
(Continue if applicable)

[b][u]Quests given[/u][/b]
[link=URL]Quest name[/link]
(Continue if applicable)

[b][u]Shops owned[/u][/b]
[link=URL]Shop name[/link]
(Continue if applicable)

[b][u]Dialogue[/u][/b]
Record dialogue here

[image]Link to pic[/image][color=#eeeeee]

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/20/2023 23:50:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/8/2009 4:44:34   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

Please check previous entries to prevent bogging down the thread with old information. After checking and making sure that the information is new and relevant, please include whether it is for a new entry or an edit/addition to an old entry.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 4/27/2021 10:46:01 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
4/8/2009 5:34:20   
Suranjan
The Abbe Faria

Arsinoe

Quests given
None

Shops owned
SandSea Helms

Dialogue

Arsinoe: Greeting, hero! Welcome to Happy Hatshepsut's Helmshop!

Shop
SandSea Helms

Talk
Arsinoe: With the sun so hot here, making sure your head is covered is very important!
Your character: I believe it! I came in here to get out of the heat. You know, this shop has a very interesting name.
Arsinoe: Oh, yes! Hatshepsut wanted something that would draw customers in, so he started a promotional offer.
Arsinoe: Say the name correctly three times fast and get a free helm!
Your character: Really? I'll try! Happy Hatshet-... No. Happy Hapshep- Nope. Hmm. Hatty Hapshep-
Your character: I guess I will just look into buying a helm, instead.

Rumors

Arsinoe: They said that the Emperor's family has ruled here for many, many years! There are whispers of being unhappy, though.

Done, thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 4/8/2009 5:38:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
4/9/2009 4:22:33   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Zeuster

Archimoodes

1 Location link is missing for the above 2 DF Encyclopedia Entries.

Don't Have a Kow

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15746773]Don't Have a Kow[/link]

Done, thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 4/9/2009 4:26:48 >
Post #: 4
4/9/2009 4:37:11   
Pink_Star
Helpful!

Valencia

Chiku

Location link is missing.

Bringing Home the Bacon

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15387169]Bringing Home the Bacon[/link]

Drakath

Walk through Fire

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12097531]Walk through Fire[/link]

Okuchi No Okami

Jewel of the Four Winds, The

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12202734]Jewel of the Four Winds, The[/link]

Done, thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 4/9/2009 6:25:18 >
Post #: 5
4/9/2009 7:22:15   
Suranjan
The Abbe Faria

Update to the Valencia encyclopedia entry :

Valencia

Quests given
The Sneevil Dumpsite
Egg Recovery (Vultragon)
Idol Hands (Eyedol Hands)

Quest chains :
The Bacon Origin (The Saga of Bacon) :

Shops owned
Valencia's Shop

Dialogue

Valencia: Why hello there Adventurer! I'm Valencia, world famous rare item hunter! Could I interest you in this rare statue? Only 1 Billion gold!

Quests

Trey Surehunter :

Valencia: Trey Surehunter? Of course I know him. Why, he is my Father!
Your character: Your Father?
Valencia: He went searching for "The Ultimate Treasure" on the Temple of Gloom and never returned. Until he does, I'm running the family business.
Your character: Ultimate Treasure!?
Valencia: I don't know. If I knew I would be going after it too! But pops can have that one. I'm after a much bigger prize!
Your character: A bigger prize?
Valencia: Legend has it that there is an all powerful weapon called the Blade of Awe...um...aw shucks, you don't want to hear about that rusty old thing.
Your character: Well, actually...
Valencia: So...you are a hero?
Your character: Well...
Valencia: How interesting! I love hearing stories about Heros. What is your story?
Your character: Well...
Valencia: Were you a young child raised on a farm who left to pursue a life of action and adventure?
Your character: No...
Valencia: Do you have amnesia and forgotten that you are actually royalty or have some secret hidden power?
Valencia: Was your homeworld destroyed and you were sent here in the last escape pod?
Valencia: Was your family taken from you are an early age causing you to train your entire life to protect others?
Valencia: Did you find your super powers the day you lifted your weapon above you head and said, "By the power of numb's kill!"
Valencia: Did you go back in time in a cool looking car to change the course of history for the better?
Valencia: Do you have some sort of cool looking birthmark or symbol which is part of your destiny?
Valencia: *Whispers* Did you realize the world around is really..*gulps* a computer game...and that you, are The One?
Valencia: ...
Your character: ?
Valencia: Are you absolutely sure you are a hero?
Valencia: We are going to have to work on your hero story...this is a very important part of being a hero.
Your character: Um... sure?
Valencia: You should visit the forums, introduce yourself, and tell everone how you, <insert charecter name here>, came to be!
Your character: Black Dragon Box?
Valencia: Wait, what? You are after the Black Dragon Box!?
Your character: Yes, I was trying to...
Valencia: *Gasps* Wow, I cannot believe it is you. So, you are the one...
Valencia: ...destined to become a DragonLord!
Your character: What!?!?!?
Valencia: Inside the Black Dragon Box was an Egg. The Sneevil must have dumped it out. Amazing how they can open any lock! (Clue for later)
Your character: *gulps*
Valencia: I know where the Sneevil dump sire is...I will help you find the egg. Hmm, I wonder how much it would be worth.
Your character: Hey!
Valencia: Just between us, I am a bit suprised.
Your character: Why?
Valencia: From the looks of you... I would have guessed you would have been going after the White Dragon Box.
Your character: White?
Valencia: Nevermind that, lets go find where the Sneevil tossed out *smiles* your Dragon Egg!
Your character: Alright!

Sneevil Dumpsite :

Valencia: The sneevil dumped a Dragon Egg our of the Black Dragon Box at the sneevil dump site. I can show you the way there.

• Selecting "Sneevil Dumpsite" takes you to The Sneevil Dumpsite quest.
  • Selecting "Back" takes you back

Vultragon :

Valencia: A huge Vultragon stole the egg? I bet is was "Ultra-Vultragon!. He lives at the top of... Mt. Moordoor!

Moordoor?

Valencia: Moordoor? It is a deadly mountain of trasure and the bane of a door to door salesmen everywhere! A huge Vultragon lives at the top.

• Selecting "Back" takes you to the previous dialogue screen.

Vultragons?

Valencia: Vultragons? THey are wretched scavengers that steal and eat other's eggs. Their eggs look very similar to Dragon Eggs.

Mt. Moordoor

• Clicking on this takes you to the Egg Recovery quest.

Egg-xactly 5!

Valencia: All 5 of these eggs look identical, I am unable to tell them apart. Hmmm, you should take these to your little red Moglin friend. Good luck!

Eyedol Hands

Valencia: Pops left some old maps and one leads to ancient temple near here!
    Valencia: It's said that an the people who lived there were unified from three tribes and created a golden idol to celebrate that.
    Valencia: Their temple was overrun though, and the idol broken. Now it lies in ruins covered in creepy-crawlies!
    Valencia: If you go and kill all the monsters maybe you can put the idol back together!

• Selecting "Eyedol Hands" takes you to the quest Idol Hands .
  • Selecting "Back" takes you to the main screen.

Bacon Origin

Valencia: I'm glad you're here, <Character Name>, I have a little favor to ask of you. It has to do with a very rare element I've recently heard about.
    Your character: Rare Element?
    Valencia: Well you've heard of elements like Ice, Wind, Earth and all? This element is strange, though. It appears to be... bacon.
    Your character: Bacon!
    Valencia: Exactly. Bacon. Now, in all my wanderings I've never come across such an element, which is why I am very interested in learning all about it.

• Selecting "Bacon is pretty interesting" takes you to the next dialogue screen.
  • Selecting "Maybe later" takes you to the main screen.

Valencia: I really want to know more about element bacon! Please see what you can find out!

• Selecting "The Search Begins" takes you to the next dialogue screen.

Valencia: You might want to start hunting for information in the Falconreach Guardian tower. I know its library has many tomes full of obscure information.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, Bringing Home the Bacon.

He's (a)-Lyin'

Valencia: So... a chickencow god? You do come across the strangest people. And animals. Anyway, his messenger left this letter for you.
    Valencia: *reads* If you truly believe yourself worthy to know more about our secrets, then you'll need to start proving yourself.
    Valencia: *reads* You can start by taking care of a rather annoying individual I find myself too busy to deal with.
    Valencia: *reads* The vileness of his slander is making my attendants weep. Oh, and I advise you to not believe a word of what he says. - Zeuster

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, He's (a) Lyin' .

Pureblood Protests

Valencia: Your chickencow god friend has sent down another request from the high. He is quite a character, isn't he?
    Valencia: It seems his sense of musicality is being offended by the interruptions of anthems sung to praise him by his reverential supplicants.
    Valencia: He says that he hates to have their choral efforts ruined, and he is requesting you please deal with the noise...
    Valencia: by any means necessary... before he loses his temper and turns them into soup for his attendants.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, Purebred Protests.

It's a Wash

Valencia: Well, this is an interesting turn of events.
    Valencia: Zuester's latest request came for you, and it seems that he doesn't need anything killed.
    Valencia: Especially if they're mages. You know...he sure is hard to please; who knows how many of these "requests" of his you'll have to do.
    Valencia: Imagine what his priests go through serving him! Directions for how to get to their temple are in the letter.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, It's a Wash.

Heart of Gold

Valencia: It seems your chickencow friend isn't completely self-absorbed, after all. In fact, he's downright benevolent in this letter.
    Valencia: He says Aria has always been a friend to the chickencows, so now he wants you to help her for him.
    Valencia: He says she needs a "hand with a hind", whatever that means.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, Heart of Gold.

Outnumbered

Valencia: Zuester has been petitioned by a local bull, the half-cousin of one of his attendants.
    Valencia: It seems one of their calves wandered into the swamp and was attacked by a vicious hydra.
    Valencia: They've never seen one this large, so you'd better be careful, because Zeuster is sending you to take care of it.
    Valencia: The cows have promised to erect a large statue in his honour if you can finish off the monster, so he's eager for you to get started.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, Outnumbered .

(Mino)torture

Valencia: This god doesn't really like being challenged much, have you noticed ?
    Valencia: There's a beast who is claiming that Zeuster is unable to navigate some maze-thing the creature built.
    Valencia: Zeuster is more to answer his challenge and disprove his claim, but he'd rather see if you're capable of finishing the task.
    Valencia: He says he's pretty sure you're up to it, but I know you can do it. What's a little labyrinth to a hero like you ?

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, (Mino)torture.

No Horsing Around

Valencia: Sometimes I'm surprised just how nice that chickencow can be. This time, Zeuster would like you to help out one of his friends.
    Valencia: The spirit of his friend's wife is being tormented by a trickster in the Underworld.
    Valencia: Death doesn't want to let her go, and not even repeated pleas have made him change his mind.
    Valencia: His frirend is distraught and Zeuster hopes you can help. He adds a piece of advice: Don't fear him. He certainly knows how to be ominous.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, No Horsing Around.

Frenzy at the Forge

Valencia: It looks like you've been far too busy to get bored, and things aren't about to slow down anytime soon.
    Valencia: Zeuster would like you to take care of a boar that's been on a rampage, scaring the chickencalves. It sounds like a pretty ferocious beast.
    Valencia: And the next time you're in town, you might want to stop by Yulgar's forge. I hear he's made up a new batch of smoothies.
    Valencia: As good as they are, you might want to take care of this boar first. I hear the townspeople hunting for it haven't had any luck.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, Frenzy at the Forge.

Don't Have a Kow

Valencia: <Character Name>! I have good news and not-quite-as-good news for you.
    Valencia: Zuester writes that he is beginning to feel you could be worthy of that secret you're hunting, after all.
    Valencia: That was the good news. The not-quite-as-good news is that he isn't quite sure yet, and needs more convincing.
    Valencia: He says he'll tell you all you need to know for this next task when you get to the magepriest dorm-stable. Good luck, <Class>.

• Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, Don't Have a Kow.

Talk

Valencia: I live my life by one simple code. There is no item too rare and no quest to dangerous!

Rare Item Hunter

Valencia: Hunting Rare Items? Each item has a rarity value. Items that only appear once, like unique war rewards, are the rarest of all.

Statue

Valencia: I heard that the citizens of Falconreach recently came into a lot of gold. I tough maybe they might like to purchase this one of a kind item.

Rumors

Valencia: Rumors? I hear the 'Lady of the Cake' and 'Ring to Rule the Mall' quests are coming. I do believe the creators are quite insane.

Rarity Score

• Selecting it takes gives you your rarity score "Your rarity score is : <Rarity Score>".

Note : For more information, check On Rarity, Rares, Item Drops, Drop Rates, and Sellback Values - An FAQ.

Shop

Opens Valencia's Shop.

Invite

Valencia: I am up for adventure as long as there is a rare items or lost treasure involved!

Add Valencia to your Party as Valencia - Guest.

• As Friend A - puts Valencia in your first friend slot
    • As Friend B - puts Valencia in your second friend slot
    • Uninvite - removes all friends

Heal

Heals you (makes your HP and MP full) and refills your potions.

Done
    You leave Valencia.

Trivia :

She's the daughter of Trey Surehunter, a famous treasure hunter. (Try saying his names five times fast :p)

Done, thanks! :D (lots of work, so you get a special smiley face) ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 4/9/2009 7:32:07 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
    4/9/2009 9:27:21   
    ~Quiet Beserker~

Heh, I did this one a long time ago.. (As in June of last year). :P

[image]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/jimbo3211/AQDF%20Pedia/DFrare.jpg[/image][size=3][b]Rimblade[/b][/size] 

Location: [b][link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=4823467]Cysero's Shop (Original)[/link][/b]

[u][b]Quests given[/b][/u]
    None

[u][b]Shops owned[/b][/u]
    None

[u][b]Dialogue[/b][/u]

When choosing the 'Talk' button:

[color=#CC0000][b]<Rimblade>[/b][/color] "Shhh, I think someone is coming."
    [color=#CC0000][b]<Rimblade>[/b][/color] "I thought we just wanted to be mentioned in the design notes?"
    [color=#CC0000][b]<Rimblade>[/b][/color] "Yeah, it would be so cool to be in a game."

[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1846/rimblade9gn.jpg[/img]
    [i]Thanks to Anything! Special thanks to Crynsos! thanks to ~Quiet Beserker~ for the complete recreation of this entry![/i]

Done, thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 4/9/2009 9:56:44 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 7
    4/9/2009 9:52:39   
    Suranjan
    The Abbe Faria

Update to the encyclopedia entry of Azza Kadellya (NPCs). Any image is not there, so here it is :

Done, thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 4/9/2009 9:58:33 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
    4/10/2009 9:55:42   
    Pink_Star
    Helpful!

G'joob

Grrol Blackclaw

Linus

Dragesvard War: Beginning!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15063491]Dragesvard War: Beginning![/link]

Sek-Duat XV

Sek-Duat Lives Again

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=13211029]Sek-Duat Lives Again[/link]

Done, thanks! ~PaperClip

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 4/10/2009 11:02:49 >
    Post #: 9
    4/11/2009 0:53:52   
    Pink_Star
    Helpful!

There are 2 Robina NPC entries.

Robina

Robina Hood

I think the first one should be deleted as the rest of the missing information is posted by ArchMagus Orodalf in the second thread.

Nythera >> Location link is missing and a little code is missing.

It's Elementary

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14849024]It's Elementary[/link]

quote:

[image]http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=5550688[/image]

I think the [image] code should be [link=]

Corrected code: Warlic's Zone

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=5550688]Warlic's Zone[/link]

Done, thanks! Note that the first Robina entry is a Guest entry, and the second is NPC. ~PaperClip

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 4/11/2009 3:35:54 >
    Post #: 10
    4/12/2009 3:57:20   
    Pink_Star
    Helpful!

Above Oops. My mistake >.<

Location link missing.

Warlic

Post #: 4

Necromancer Verata

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15827632]Necromancer Verata[/link]

Done, thanks! ~pjc

< Message edited by pjc -- 4/17/2009 14:56:21 >
    Post #: 11
    4/12/2009 17:35:05   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

My posts from ages ago weren't answered, so I'll post them here.

Aisha also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15167526][b]Ice Queen[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] You may have destroyed my army, <character>, but you will NOT take my orb!
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] I will admit that I underestimated you and Galanoth. It is not a mistake I am likely to repeat.
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] I should have taken care of you personally form the start. Oh well, live and learn.
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] Once I destroy you two, I will use my orb's power to rebuild my army!
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] Prepare to face your doom. Few mortals have gotten to see my dragon form. Consider it a parting gift.
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] <Character>, I have lived a very VERY long time...
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] And in my exceptionally long life, that has to be the number ONE, top dumbest thing that I've heard.
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] I'm going to change now. Say your goodbyes.

[color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] WHAT!?!?

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15195497][b]Olaf's Party[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] No, you WON'T!
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] Who do you fools think sent you the invitation?
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] I found our last battle.... unsatisfactory. I demand that you fight me again when I am unpoisoned!
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] Dragons have excellent hearing, hero. Plus, I'm RIGHT HERE!
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] I think not, Dragonslayer. Once I've finished with you, I will take my time with them.
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] Quit stalling, FACE ME!
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] I sense your Dragon Amulet once again, <<You>>. You cannot command me with that weak magic!
    [color=#0099CC][b]Aisha:[/b][/color] Enough talk!

Aria also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15543785][b]Heart of Gold[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Aria:[/b] Hello, <Character Name>!
    [b]Aria:[/b] Awww, Zeusty is such a nice chickencow! Yes, if you're willing to help me, I'd be glad of it! 
    [b]Aria:[/b] I have an order for an exotic pet, a gilded hindeer. They're very rare and I just don't have the time to spend catching one.
    [b]Aria:[/b] Yep! With the money we'll make from this sale, Grams and I can finally go on that island vacation we've been wanting.
    [b]Aria:[/b] Just bring the hind back to me once you've found her, please! Remember, she needs to be alive, so be gentle with her.

[b]Aria:[/b] She's gorgeous! It's too bad we won't see the look on her buyer's face. But at least he paid in advance!
    [b]Aria:[/b] Don't worry. Watch! *whistle*

Captain Rolith also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15316377][b]Victoria's Secret[/b][/link]

[b]Captain Rolith:[/b][/link] Welcome back, Ano! And <Character>, how nice to see you after all this time.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b][/link] Ano, I have to be honest. This last mission, dealing with the bandits... was something of a test. Sir Reptitious followed you the entire time.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b][/link] Now, I'm not sure [b]why[/b] <Character> came with you, but it looks like you didn't mind the company.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b][/link] Yes, yes. I'm sure you want to tell me all about the details of your mission, Ano, but I have news you'll want to hear.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b][/link] The King is here, [i]and[/i] I've shared Sir Reptitious' report and the details of your last few trips with him. He's eager to meet you.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b][/link] I believe he and his daughters are about to sit down to a meal. Sir Emony will announce you. Congratulations, you've come a long way.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b][/link] Oh, and one more thing. After his Highness is done with you, there's the Bandit's loot to go through. I'd say you've earned your share.

Chilly also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15300695][b]Frostval 2008[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Chilly:[/b] I have been keeping everyone safe. It's hard looking after an entire town of statues.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I have to stand on dad's head just to keep the frost pigeons off of him an Maya.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I hope the prototype armor is treating you well. I've been making little tweaks here and there.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I'll keep working hard on it, and maybe it will help you find a way to change everyone back.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I KNOW that you'll be able to find a way t save Frostvale. You're my hero and I believe in you!

[b]Chilly:[/b] I have been keeping everyone safe. It's hard looking after an entire town of statues.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I'm going to need a Slay Bell to power up the armor. If you find any, bring them to me!

[b]Chilly:[/b] I'll need a few more [b]Slay Bells[/b] if I'm going to get this armor up to full strength! Have you found [b]3 more[/b]?

[b]Chilly:[/b] These helms go with the suit. There are a couple of variations so make sure that you get the right one!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15256115][b]Prologue[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Chilly:[/b] Hi <Character Name>! It's great to see you again!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] We wanted you to be the first to see it! Come on!

[b]Chilly:[/b] Aren't they [b]GREAT!?[/b]
    [b]Chilly:[/b] This is the prototype for a new armor called the [b]Holiday Warrior Frost Moglin Armor Suit.[/b]
    [b]Chilly:[/b] You BET it is! It was designed to help spread holiday cheer.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] There are still a few... wrinkles... to iron out and I have a few ideas in mind that will really make this baby complete.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Considering that the last 2 Frostvals have been nearly ruined by monsters attacks... I want to add some firepower to the suit.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] By the time I'm done with it, a hero like you will be able to spread Frostval cheer 1000% more efficiently...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] ...and if something gets in your way.... POW!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] [b]SHOWING[/b] it to you? <Character Name>, we want you to be the first to WEAR IT... test out the skills!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] GREAT! I just need to power it up before you try it on.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Oh yeah, the suit not only SPREADS holiday cheer... it runs on it!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I just need to go get everyone together. This isn't a well known fact but the best source of power on Lore is...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] ...HUGS!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] It won't need too much power for the first trial run, let me go get Papa and some of the other frost moglins.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] You try it on. I'll be right back!

[b]Chilly:[/b] AHHHHHHH! <Character Name>! Help!

[b]Chilly:[/b] I... I don't know. They've been turned to statues.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] N...No *sniff* Everyone in town is the same. We're the only ones left.

[b]Chilly:[/b] I can't believe it. They're all gone...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Everyone. All of them...

[b]Chilly:[/b] Everyone...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Papa, and the rest of the moglins.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] ...Icemaster Yeti...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] ...Even Loremaster Maya...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] ...Everyone...*sniff*... All my family and friends. Everyone that I've ever known. They're all gone.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I'm alone.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] *sniff* Together? Really?
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Prepared? Hmmmm.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] The suit! If you can help me get it running, then you can wear it!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I know it looks a little strange, but don't let that fool you! I just need to make some modifications to it, and power it up.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] The suit needs a power source. Hugs won't be enough with just you and me left. We'll have to use Slay Bells!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Slay Bells are another good source of holiday cheer.... although, not as good as hugs...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] One of the holiday games we play is called Snow Blind...
    [b]Chilly:[/b] We cover our eyes and the Hider hides a Slay Bell in a snow drift and have to guess where it's hidden based on what we heard.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I bet that the Slay Bell is still buried out there in the snow. Bring me that bell and I'll use it to power up the armor!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] After that, you'll be prepared for ANYTHING!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I'll go start the making the changes to the suit! You go find me that Slay Bell!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15255785][b]Slay Bells Ring[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Chilly:[/b] The Slay Bell shouldn't be too hard to find, Just look for the freshly fallen, [b]sparkling snow mounds.[/b]
    [b]Chilly:[/b] As soon as you've got it, I will be able to activate the Frost Moglin armor suit for you!

[b]Chilly:[/b] Great! I've made some of the modifications that I wanted.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] If you have to battle any monsters, this should really knock their [b]stockings[/b] off!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] That's good news! In a few minutes I'll be ready to power it up.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] When you're ready to try it on, just [b]meet me by the statue of Loremaster Maya[/b] and we'll power it up!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Did you find any clues out there while you were looking for the Slay Bell?

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15255517][b]Holiday Visit[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Chilly:[/b] Cysero, the Mad Weaponsmith, should be in his tower.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I hope he can help us fix this!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15262687][b]Cookies![/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Chilly:[/b] So Noxus is who changed everyone into coal? But why? I guess we have to find him first.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] You've got to find him, <Character>.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15262857][b]NoX-Mas[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Chilly:[/b] That ice cave is near Icemaster Yeti's old cave!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Hurry, <Character>! He has something terrible planned for our friends... I can feel it.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15294952][b]You Never Asked[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Chilly:[/b] The Life Essence was destroyed! We're back to square one!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] I just know what to do!

[b]Chilly:[/b] I know it's not your fault, <Character Name>. You didn't know.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Maybe, but we have to start all over again with no leads.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Yeah, if we can find a cure before Noxus comes back for everyone.

[b]Chilly:[/b] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Hi.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] You can!?
    [b]Chilly:[/b] But <Character Name> said it was rare and expensive.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] No.
    [b]Chilly:[/b] Thanks, <Character Name>! Now we can change everyone back to normal! Right, Cysero?
    [b]Chilly:[/b] [b]PAPA![/b] You're back to normal! I missed you!

Cysero also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15255517][b]Holiday Visit[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Cysero:[/b] Hiya, [character's name]. Happy Frostthing! Have you come to deliver presents...cause I don't have any cookies or milk.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Yeah! What a great present! Did you make it yourself?
    [b]Cysero:[/b] I know. Did you make it yourself?
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Oh... Well, he WOULD make a nice gift if you were thinking of any last minute gift ideas. *wink*
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Me? Nooooo. I try to avoid coal...makes a mess.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Nope. Not a clue.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] But... maybe we can work out a deal.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Today is kinda my day off. I do a lot of chores... take out the trash, sharpen my hammer, fill Warlic's pillow with mustard...
    [b]Cysero:[/b] I was going to do my laundry today. You know how laundry can pile up.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Anywhooo, You take care of my laundry and I'll find out what happened to your little rabbitthing friend. Deal?

[b]Cysero:[/b] Hey, that's great! You got them all!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] It took the last of the magic energy that I stored in my HUG jars, but I found out who changed your friends.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Each magic user on Lore has a very specific magic signature... like a fingerprint left behind anytime that they work magic.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] I compared the magic aura surrounding your friend, Blazey to all the auras i've seen before and I found a match.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] I'm not exactly sure WHY he did it, but with necromancers... who can tell? Only one thing is for sure...
    [b]Cysero:[/b] [b]NOXUS[/b] changed your friends into coal. What a jerk.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15294952][b]You Never Asked[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Cysero:[/b] Hi guys!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Wow, you guys are kinda' jumpy.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] I thought I'd come by and see if you had any of those statues left. Seems like you've got a bunch...
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Hey... Why is everyone so gloomy?
    [b]Cysero:[/b] It's Frostval! It's a time for cheer, hope and goodwill!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Nice to meet you! So why the long faces people?!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh oh oh oh! I get it now. Why didn't you say you wanted to change them back?
    [b]Cysero:[/b] No, you just asked me what changed them... so I told you. I can change everyone back if you want.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Sure! I just need a little Life Essence and presto...
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Oh, well I can just make you some more if you want.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Kid, "rare and expensive" is what I'm all about. have you ever seen the prices in my shop?!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Then make sure you check it out when you get some Dragon Coins.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] I can make you some Life Essence... But I'll need one of you to lend me a small portion of your own life force.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Just agree to it. it has to be given freely.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] YOINK!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Ta-Daaa!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] People underestimate how much life a real hero has in them. A hero's heart is a great source of magic....
    [b]Cysero:[/b] ..I mean it's not as great as hugs or anything but it's still good...
    [b]Cysero:[/b] .. to answer your question... you probably waste more of your life on an afternoon doing my laundry than you just gave up.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Thanks to <Character Name>, we have more than enough here to return everyone to normal...
    [b]Cysero:[/b] ... then everyone can stop being so emo. HERE WE GO!
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Me? All I did was some magic. You risked your life... even gave some of your own heart... to save your friends.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] You are a true hero.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Nah, I had some cocoaberry juice while everyone was watching the cutscenes. I think I'll head home.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] My work is done here.
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Unless you think one of these little guys would WANT to be a statue... I could always...
    [b]Cysero:[/b] Happy Frostval, <Character Name>!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15351192][b]The Coming Storm[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Cysero[/b]: Hiya, <<You>>. 
    [b]Cysero[/b]: Opaque today.
    [b]Cysero[/b]: I'm not sure. It wasn't one of mine.
    [b]Cysero[/b]: When I moved in Warlic asked if I wanted to be in charge of laundry, bills, or something else. I chose explosions!
    [b]Cysero[/b]: Since it wasn't one of mine, and I'm guessing it's not one of yours, maybe you should run up there and check on Warlic?

Dragon also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14504049][b]The Long Walk[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Dragon:[/b] IT'S YOU! 
    [b]Dragon:[/b] I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.
    [b]Dragon:[/b] *drool*
    [b]Dragon:[/b] AH, SO SHE SENT YOU FOR THE PACKAGE? VERY WELL.
    [b]Dragon:[/b] YES. SHE AND I HAVE A VERY LONG HISTORY TOGETHER.
    [b]Dragon:[/b] CERTAINLY, HERO.
    [b]Dragon:[/b] SADLY... FOR YOU... CELESTIA ONLY SAID THAT I HAD TO NOT EAT YOU THAT TIME.
    [b]Dragon:[/b] IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU. IT IS NO LONGER MY RESPONSIBILITY! NOW GET IN MY BELLY!
    [b]Dragon:[/b] WHAT IS THIS?
    [b]Dragon:[/b] THIS? THIS IS THAT HERO?
    [b]Dragon:[/b] VERY WELL. YOU MAY LEAVE... THIS TIME.
    [b]Dragon:[/b] HEY! WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Dragonmaster Frostscythe also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15062774][b]Face Frostscythe[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Frostscythe[/b]: HAHAHA very clever, <<You>>.
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: You mean those fools from Dragesvard? They do not deserve my pity. All they deserve is destruction!
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: When I was a young boy, my father found me out on the ice. Starving.
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: Not I. I am far stronger than any human. I am half ice-elf. None of the townspeople ever accepted me.
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: Exactly. I met Aisha, she revealed her true nature and the power of the ice dragons to me. She even gave me my Dragon Amulet.
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: I helped her take her place as the queen and I will help her destroy your world! You will not stand in our way.

[b]Frostscythe[/b]: AGAIN? YOU DEFEATED ME AGAIN!? And you broke another Dragon Amulet?!?! Aisha will be SO MAD AT ME!!!
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: SILENCE! Now I have to get Queen Aisha to craft me another one with the power of the Ice Orb.
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: You are powerful, it is true... But you are no match for Queen Aisha. She will freeze your beating heart while it is still in your chest.
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: Then, I will have YOUR Dragon Amulet! HAHAHAHAHA!
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: Goodbye, <<You>>. I will be sure that you get a place of honor in Queen Aisha's frozen trophy room!
    [b]Frostscythe[/b]: That's the idea!

Galanoth also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14713634][b]Gary[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Greetings, <Character>. I'm almost ready to go look through the Ice Elf ruins with you.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I don't want the ice dragons to think that I have abandoned my post here in town so so I had Cysero make me this magic cardboard cut out
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Greetings adventurer. I kill dragons!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] ...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Is that really how I sound? Well, I guess it will do.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I am ready when you are!

[b]Galanoth:[/b] This is the place, <Character>. Buried under this ice and snow are the remains of the once-great Ice Elf empire. 
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] This weapon must have come from here...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] The shimat is having some kind of effect...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] No, the door was here the whole time. These ruins are hidden by a powerful magic!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Yes, Ice elves were arctic in nature. They couldn't stand temperatures above freezing cold... room temperature would burn them.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I wonder how long this city has been here.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Maybe not entirely dead. This weapon came from in there somewhere. I wonder who dropped it.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] A dead end.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Uh oh.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Get out of here, <Character>! I'll cover your rear, but you'll have to clear a path on your own!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Yes, you are. I'm going to get myself captured.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Insult me like that again and YOUR skull will be my next helm.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I need to know what these elves have to do with the dragon attacks. This is the best, fastest way.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] But I will need you to come back for me later. I won't be able to escape without your help.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Thanks, <Character>. I knew I could count on you. Now GO!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14751842][b]Not So Great Escape[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Greetings adventurer! I kill dragons!

[b]Galanoth:[/b] *singing* Nobody knows the trouble I've seen... Nobody knows my sorrow...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] <Character>? Thank goodness. I was getting really bored.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] It got knocked off when they captured me. I really can't get out of here without something to cover my face with.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Part of my "thing" is that no one sees my face. I have to remain a faceless terror to my dragon enemies.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] They need to respect me as a foe, and dragons only respect what they fear.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Yeah. Give it here.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] ...Or my dragonspear. You see, there is one small detail that the ice elves forgot that will help us escape.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Remember the ice elf warrior who dropped his shimat, allowing us into the ice elf city?
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Well, as punishment he was demoted from city guard to prison guard.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] First... Gary forgot to take my weapons AND yours...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] .. Second, Gary locked you on the outside of the cell.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Let's get out of here. I'll tell you what I learned when we're back in Dragesvard.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] <Character>, I can't thank you enough for coming back for me. My stay with the elves was brief but I learned a lot.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] The ice elves have been in hiding for centuries but recently a new queen has forced her way onto the throne.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Her name is Aisha and she didn't take the throne herself. She has a personal ice dragon army that helped her!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] She is trying to claim more land for the ice elves by force, which is why the dragons and elves are attacking the humans.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] That's not all. They say that she possesses the [b]Elemental Orb of Ice[/b]. That is probably how she is controlling the ice dragons.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] She's been talking with the natives of the frozen northlands... making promises and building alliances.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] We might stand a chance against the elves and dragons, but if they have the numbers of the other tribes them we're doomed.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] We need to speak to the leaders of the tribes and convince them to join us, or all is lost.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] You and I will have to visit the [b]crafty Killguins, the powerful Ursice bears and the brutal Tuskers[/b] to make our case.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] We have to hurry, <Character>. I don't know how long Aisha and her ice elves will hold off their attacks.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14818277][b]The Kilguin Arena[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Greetings, <Character Name>. Aisha, the queen of the ice elves, is gathering her forces and preparing to attack Dragesvard.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] We just don't have the strength to stand up to the ice dragons and the ice elves by ourselves.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] You have to go convince the Killguins to join with the humans. Their help won't be enough but they would be good friends to have in this battle.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Do whatever it takes to win the Killguins over to our side. If you don't... Aisha will.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14888057][b]Bear Facts[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] You did well with the Killguins, <Character>... far better than I could have hoped, and you returned just in time.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I received a... message from a shaman from the Ursice Savages. Actually it was more of a dream.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I was told to send you to the ice islands to the south at a very specific time and date... today... now.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I've had one of the Dragesvard supply rafts prepared for you, you need to leave right now.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Once you arrive, the shaman will tell you what you need to do to convince the bears to join us. Good Luck, <Class>.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14998647][b]Long in the Tooth[/b]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Great work, <Character Name>. Now the Killguils and the Ursice Savages are with us! All that remains are the Tuskers.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] They are a race of rugged, nomadic wal...rus...es? Walri? Walrusi?
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Anyway, they are very secretive... they untrusting of outsiders, so this will not be easy. 
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] If you can convince them to join us, then we will have the support that we need.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] No matter how this turns out, <Character Name>, I'm impressed with your work so far. I could never have done what you have accomplished. Good luck.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15031042][b]The Snow Fields[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] We have to go talk to the WHO?!?!?

[b]Galanoth:[/b] What do you mean "we have to talk to the dragons"? Those monsters don't TALK to our kind.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] The only thing that I've ever seen a dragon fear... is me.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I'm telling you <Character>, nothing will come of this. But still...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] ..If these dragons ARE afraid of something then I'd like to know what it is. One can never have too many weapons.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Plus, sending them a message that we want to meet is a great way to draw them out!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Besides, WHEN things go wrong, you might need my help to battle the ice dragons.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Ice Dragons!!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] [b][i]*snirk*[/i][/b]
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] [b][i]*coughWIMPScough*[/i][/b]
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Mighty? [b][i]*Pfffft!*[/i][/b]
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] OFFERING?! Why I should rip your horns off and stuff 'em up your...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] So that is how she is controlling them? That is why they are afraid of her? 
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I don't understand your hatred of us Aisha. Once the ice elves and humans lives side by side.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15063491][b]Dragesvard War[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] The time has come, <Character Name>. We have to defeat Queen Aisha's army to save Dragesvard.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] We can use all the help we can get. Aisha is attacking us on every front!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15343013][b]Gary's Fate[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Aisha's army is in ruins and we've got the stragglers on the run!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] We've got to face down the General of the ice dragon army while we can....whoever he is.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] The time has come to defend Dragesvard!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15167526][b]Ice Queen[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Hmmm. That path has been opened. She is expecting us.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] You... you KNOW some Dragonlords?!?! And your deciding to tell me this NOW?!?!
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] That's RIGHT. The only good dragon is a dead one. Maybe you're mistaken about that Dragonlords you know.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I can't question your courage or wisdom. Without your cleverness, Dragesvard would have fought Aisha alone and been destroyed.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Maybe... *gritting teeth* MAYBE, based on your suggestion alone, I should look at Dragonlords more closely.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] We'll have to talk more about this, if we live through this encounter. Right now, let's focus on the task at hand.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I feel like I should warn you, Aisha isn't the largest or most powerful ice dragon...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] But she will be stronger than any other dragons that we have faced together.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] She would be too strong if we faced her in her dragon form.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] That's right. Even in her elf form the Elemental Orb of Ice will give her unbelievable power. This won't be easy.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I think mine is more appropriate, considering the situation.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Ready to face Aisha?

[b]Galanoth:[/b] She's here... somewhere.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Well, it was worth a shot.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] There's always Plan B.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] ... I'm not so excited about Plan B.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Ow.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Ow. Yeah, <Your Character>. This is Plan B.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Ow. I've..... Ow..... been collecting [b]Dragonbane[/b] since I came to Dragesvard. It's that ore that acts like poison to all dragons.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I've just finished having the weaponsmith forge.... OW.... me a sword of pure Dragonbane.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] There were a few scraps of it left over. I powdered the leftovers and rubbed it into my armor.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Plan B was for me to get eaten. I knew my armor could take it...
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] ... and the Dragonbane will drain Aisha's Power.

[b]Galanoth:[/b] Thanks, Mom. I think I'm gonna take a few naps now.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Hurry and win fast. The Dragonwhatever won't last until dinner.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] G'night. *passes out*

[b]Galanoth:[/b] I can't believe I was out for 3 days.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] My lance may have shattered but I like the feel of this [b]Dragonblade[/b] much better.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] My armor is a little worse or the wear, though. I've patched it up but I wear these cracks with pride.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Besides, I kind of like the weathered look.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] I'm impressed with your skill <Character>. You took on and defeated one of the mightiest dragons that I've ever seen.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Aisha has been defeated but she was not destroyed. She will return, and we will be ready.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] Now that we have the [b]Elemental Orb of Ice[/b], she will be no match for us. But take care, she might come after us.
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] You may decide to wear the armor or not, but either way... you have earned the right to be called [b]Dragonslayer[/b].
    [b]Galanoth:[/b] You have my thanks <Your Character>, and the thanks of all the people of Dragesvard. I salute you!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15195497][b]Olaf's Party[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth[/b]: Finally, Dragesvard is safe. I couldn't have done all of this with out you <<You>>.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Now, there is just one more pressing matter that we have to deal with...

[b]Galanoth[/b]: Yes. Olaf's parties are legendary and this one has been going on for a long time.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: We had more important things to do than attend a local party. Besides...
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: ...We just got invited today. Olaf sent us a note.

[b]Galanoth[/b]: Knock knock!
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Save you?
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: How are you still alive? How have you fed yourselves?
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: We'll get you out of there in no time.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: (No, I used the rest of it on my blade!)
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Leave these people out of this, Aisha.

[b]Galanoth[/b]: She's at full strength now, <<You>>. I have no idea how we're going to defeat her.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: WHAT?! YOU?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: I thought it was a horribly deformed dog or something!
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: I thought it might hurt your feelings if I said "Man, what happened to that dog?!"
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: I've seen a few, but I thought that there was no WAY that you'd have a dragon with you if I was there too.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: So that's how you know so much about Dragonlords. It all makes sense now.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Your bond with your dragon must be very strong.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Just as I trust you with mine.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: None of that matters now. Maybe there is ONE good dragon in the world. If you raised it.... it must be a worthy creature.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: ... The exception to the rule.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: If you and your dragon have the power to defeat Aisha, then do it. Save those people!
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Prove me wrong, <<You>>.

[b]Galanoth[/b]: I was... impressed with how well you and your dragon worked as a team.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: I am not ready to admit that there are good dragon in this world...
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: But seeing you and <<Dragon>> facing down that ice queen like that...
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: ...Let's just say that I'm open to a new possibility.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Maybe there is one dragon who might do more good than ill for the people of Lore.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Thank you once again for saving Dragesvard, <<You>>.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: The others want to thank you too. Just take a look around town... everyone is back where they belong.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: I'm looking forward to doing battle by your side again soon, <<You>>... You and <<Dragon>>.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15166383][b]Tipping the Scales[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Galanoth[/b]: You have to earn the title "Dragonslayer", <Character Name>.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Surviving single combat against one of these wretched creatures takes more than a tough hide and a quick blade or spell.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: When I have seen that you are capable of being more than a dragonsnack, I will consider it.

[b]Galanoth[/b]: I require one Ice Dragon Scale, <Character Name>. Prove that you've rid the north of one more of these wretched creatures.

[b]Galanoth[/b]: <Character Name>, I need your help. Consider this part of your Dragonslayer training.

[b]Galanoth[/b]: My mother was an enchantress. When my village was destroyed I was stil very young and didn't realize the extent of her power...
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: ...or the amount of magic contained in the gifts she gave me. I remember an entire chest of glowing stones, orbs and pebbles...
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: ...they were nothing more than playthings to me, but they contained a powerful magic which my mother drew from her enchanting.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: I have forgotten about them until now, but I recovered several of them from dragons in Aisha's legion.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: It's clear they were stolen when my village was destroyed. The dragons had been using them to increase their own magical powers.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: After so many years, the stones have been drained, they no longer have the power they once held.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: The dragons have begun using them as chips, baubles... winning them in games of chance.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: The dragons can be found in a massive gambling boat off the coast, in the Freezing Sea.
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: Take the stones by force or win them by chance. It doesn't matter how... just stop them from leeching the power from my mother's things, <Character Name>!
    [b]Galanoth[/b]: For every stone you return to me, I will teach you a Dragonslayer skill!

[b]Galanoth[/b]: Do you want to become a Dragonslayer? Have you earned the right to call yourself that?

Icemaster Yeti also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15256115][b]Prologue[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Icemaster Yeti:[/b] Welcome back to Frostvale. It's been kinda quiet without you around.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15300695][b]Frostval 2008: Act 6[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Icemaster Yeti:[/b] Hey, thanks for taking care of Chilly. I'm glad that my best pal has a friend like you. Someone that he can count on...
    [b]Icemaster Yeti:[/b] I can't believe that I'm Frostvale's sworn protector and I let this happen.
    [b]Icemaster Yeti:[/b] Heh. I like that. OK, we're even. Happt Frostval, <Character>!

King Alteon also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15316377]Victoria's Secret[/link]

Dialogue:

[b]King Alteon:[/b] <Character>, it is always good to see you! Sir Ano, I'm pleased to have you dining with us tonight, as are my daughters.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] I've heard quite a few stories about you from Sir Emony when he brought up Captain Rolith's request to have you presented...
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Especially after thwarting a kidnapping plot! Please allow me to introduce my daughters, at least one of whom owes her well-being to you, it seems.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Brittany, my lovely eldest; her clever little sister, Tara; and finally my darling Victoria.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] I am truly honored, Sire. I have dreamed for about this moment for years. And, to be honest, I have to thank <Character>. Without the hel-
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Victoria? I didn't know you'd become involved with my charities! I'm not surprised; you always were a role model of selflessness.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Your sister has a good point, Victoria. I'm familiar with some of the areas where our charities focus.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] There are some unsavory characters there with complete disregard for the law.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Victoria, just what are <Character> and your sister implying?
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Do continue, because I'm [b]very[/b] interested in how you're going to rationalize one of my daughters supporting and even directly aiding crime.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Hmmm. I can't say as I entirely approve of your methods, but I'm glad to see you taking an interest in the well-being of our subjects...
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Even if your attempts to aid them were rather circuitous. We'll have to have a lengthy talk about just what your plans for the future are, my girl.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] I highly doubt you'll attract a Prince gallivanting around the countryside engaged in such unsuitable activities.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] As for you, Ano, you have quite the sharp mind. Such an ability to finesse the facts of a situation present them in a good light, well...
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] I could have a use for such a silver-tongued young Knight at Court. Sir Vice is in charge of coordinating the Knights who work directly for me.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] See him about a position as a Public Relations consultant. I have high hopes for you, young man.
    [b]King Alteon:[/b] Speaking of stories... Really, Victoria! Some of the tales I've heard about your alter ego! I hope they aren't all true.

Lord Frydae XIII also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15545874][b]The Stakeout[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] Please allow me to introduce myself.. I'm a man of wealth and taste...
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] Do not mention stakes...
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] I see no need to explain myself to you, hero.But your power is well-known. I respect power. That wretch, Big Daddy respects nothing. Once he took control of this portion of Doomwood... he painted everything this ridiculous color! He sells the illusion of love to these deluded fools, just to turn a quick profit! That's just evil!
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] I have walked this world for 189 years. In that time i have seen many thing but nothing to convince me that love is real. I'm sick of Big Daddy's lies. I'm sick of his trickery. I'm sick of ALL THIS PINK! Send him a message for me, <Character Name>. Tell him that Fryday the 13th is when my dark powers are the strongest. Tell Big Daddy that my minions and I will soon come for him and that there is nothing either of you can do to stop me. Tell him...
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] Just deliver my message.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15545534][b]Heart of Darkness[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] I have arrived, and my powers are still growing in power, cherub. I will admit to a certain amount of curiosity. But I am no fool. You've taken too much from my beloved Doomwood. I'm tired of you spreading lies about "Love".
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] ENOUGH!!! I see you've brought your messenger to protect you. I will defeat him first then it is your turn.
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] Do not touch that vault, <Character Name>. I warn you...

[b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] Hammma Hammma Hammma...
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] Thank you! I mean... you did? I mean... Queen SAFIRIA?I thought you were legend! Lost in time and in memory!
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] I love you.
    [b]Lord Frydae XVIII:[/b] I mean yes... of course ma'am.

Myx also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14978228][b]Mogloween 2008[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Myx:[/b] Do you know how long worked to get all that ready? YOU try sitting on a fire for a solid month.

[b]Myx:[/b] HAHAHAHA! Once again, the beautiful, magnificent Cauldron Sisters have found a way to wreak havoc on an unsuspecting world.
    [b]Myx:[/b] ... With... candy. *sigh*

[b]Myx:[/b] Technically, mine is still in the fire.
    [b]Myx:[/b] I can't believe that crackpot cousin of mine is helping Sally. He couldn't evil his way out of a paper bag.
    [b]Myx:[/b] AMUK AMUK AMUK!!!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14960998][b]Jack-O-Dragon[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Myx:[/b] That only leaves one... [i]small[/i]... problem.
    [b]Myx:[/b] Him.

[b]Myx:[/b] It's one minute after midnight.
    [b]Myx:[/b] I've already written a strongly worded letter to Sturr. Hopefully, he'll be able to keep an eye on Sally.

Necrotic Blade of Doom also appears in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12457889][b]Sepulchure[/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HIDING?! HAHAHAHAHA! THIS FOOL THINKS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING IN THE SHADOWS!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] WHAT? YOU’RE RIGHT. THE HERO IS FUNNY!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] ONCE WE HAVE UNITED ALL THE ELEMENTAL ORBS NO POWER ON LORE OR ANY OTHER WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO STOP OUR PLANS! WE HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE PROPHECY! YOU ARE NO THREAT TO US ANYMORE!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHAHA! CELESTIA HAS TOLD THE HERO NOTHING! HAHAHAHA!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] THERE IS NO DRAGON LEFT TO SAVE THE WORLD NOW. ONLY [insert your dragon name] TO DESTROY IT AND Fluffy TO HELP! HAHAHA!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] DON’T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO DIE. [Your name]! HAHAHAHAHA!

[b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHA! NOT THIS TIME SEPULCHURE. WE HAVE WORK TO DO… AND SO DOES THE HERO. THE MASTER COMMANDS IT, [your name] LIVES THIS DAY!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] …SEPULCHURE, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT TO DISOBEY YOUR MASTER. IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT TO DISOBEY ME!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15617468][b]Popguns/b][/link]

Dialogue:

[b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAH! ARE YOU ARE LITTLE WORRIED, SEPULCHURE?
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] DON'T BE SO SURE. YOU WERE ONCE A SINGLE KNIGHT, AND LOOK AT YOU NOW! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAH! GOOD! JUST REMEMBER... THE MASTER'S PLAN FOR THE HERO ARE UNFINISHED.
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] ... YOU WILL DO NOTHING! YOU WILL OBEY! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    [b]Necrotic Blade of Doom:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ALLL Done. *phew* Thanks =D ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/7/2009 12:06:48 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    4/26/2009 14:01:24   
    ILmaster13
    In the shadows...

New dialogue for Drakath.

[center][size=2][b]Popguns[/b][/size][/center]
    [b]Drakath:[/b] My lord Sepulchure, the Popsprocket experimental tool storage facility has been captured.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] The tools are being catalogued. Some of those inventions are amazing.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] These tools will give us a huge advantage in our battles... but there is bad news...
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Our spy in Falconreach reports that <Character name>...
    [color=#CC0000][b]Doom Blade:[/b][/color] HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] ...Is in the town below us. I know.
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] I can sense him(her). That power is unmistakable.
    [color=#CC0000][b]Doom Blade:[/b][/color] HAHAHAHAHAH! ARE YOU ARE LITTLE WORRIED, SEPULCHURE?
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] I fear nothing. <Character name> is powerful but he(she) is only a single person.
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] One small hero is no match for the Shadowscythe.
    [color=#CC0000][b]Doom Blade:[/b][/color] DON'T BE SO SURE. YOU WERE ONCE A SINGLE KNIGHT, AND LOOK AT YOU NOW! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] All over Lore, people huddle in pools of light... terrified. Trying to keep the Darkness back.
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] It is a losing battle. The light is fading. <Character name> is one of the few remaining candles of hope.
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] I will be the one to extinguish that candle.
    [color=#CC0000][b]Doom Blade:[/b][/color] HAHAHAHAHAH! GOOD! JUST REMEMBER... THE MASTER'S PLAN FOR THE HERO ARE UNFINISHED.
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] I grow tired of this scheming, and I grow tired of <Character name>. If we cross path's again...
    [color=#CC0000][b]Doom Blade:[/b][/color] ... YOU WILL DO NOTHING! YOU WILL OBEY! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] We shall see...
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] But for now we must concentrate on getting the energy orb.
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] Time grows short and that orb must be ours soon.
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] DRAKATH! Prepare the skeletal army. Tomorrow we begin our siege of Popsprocket...
    [color=#660033][b]Sepulchure:[/b][/color] ...if we're lucky, <Character name> will just get caught in the crossfire.
    [color=#CC0000][b]Doom Blade:[/b][/color] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

[center][size=2][b]Sitcom[/b][/size][/center]
    [b]Yix:[/b] FINALLY! We're getting something on the Far-A-Vision!
    [b]Yix:[/b] Let's see if we can see what our little spy can see.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] My lord, we have combed the fortress' upper levels but have found no sign of the intruder.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Who would dare invade our fortress?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...MY Fortress, Drakath. There is only one person on LORE who would dare risk my wrath. <<You>> will pay for this insult!
    [b]Drakath:[/b] What do you think <<You>> was doing? An assassination attempt?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] No. <<You>> knows that he could never get to me within my own fortress.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I have no doubt that it was some ill-conceived plan to spy on me.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] The hero left too quickly to have learned anything about our plans to invade Popsprocket with your undead army, destroy the cyklon army...
    [b]Drakath:[/b] ... and seize the Energy Orb by force.
    [b]Sepuclhure:[/b] Then he must have left something within the fortress.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Some sort of.... device?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Yes.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Like a machine of some sort that the hero could attack to one of the minions.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Yes, something like that.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Um... Something that the hero might have attached to say... a flying eyeball?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] What are you prattling on about, Drakath?
    [b]Drakath:[/b] My Lord. I believe I have found the spy. BEHIND YOU!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Drakath, you IDIOT. This was flying behind me the whole time you were describing our plans?
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Yes, my lord!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] That didn't strike you as a little ODD?
    [b]Drakath:[/b] I will catch the spy! Just... don't kill me!
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] This is GREAT! Do we have any popcorn?
    [b]Drakath:[/b] I got him! Don't worry!
    [b]Drakath:[/b] I got it! I got it!
    [b]Drakath:[/b] .... I don't got it.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Stand aside, Drakath. I will capture it.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] *huff puff* Well done, my lord. Those things are *ZORCH* AHHHHHHHH!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Let that be a lesson to you, prince of fools. And as for YOU....
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...It does not matter that you know my plans. In fact, I invite you and your friends to try and stop me and my undead army.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I have been forgiving so far, <<You>>, but that time is over.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] LONG UNLIVE THE SHADOWSCYTHE!
    [b]Yix:[/b] LUGNUTS! He destroyed the mini-magic eye. BUT IT WORKED! YIPEE!
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] Try to focus for a second, Yix.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] We learned what we needed to from that loudmouth, Drakath.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] Sepulchure is bringing WAR to Popsprocket.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] We have to do everything in our power to keep him from getting the Energy Orb!
    [b]Yix:[/b] We can help you get around Popsprocket but we don't have the numbers or resources to fight a war.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] The other heroes of Falconreach will come to the aid of Popsprocket but their numbers simply won't be enough.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] We're going to have to find an army somewhere.
    [b]Yix:[/b] Where? How? We barely have enough gold to feed ourselves, much less an army.
    [b]Yix:[/b] All we have access to are warehouse after warehouse of empty boxes!
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] Hmmmm. That may be all we need. I'm going to need to borrow one of your gryphons...

Added, Thanks. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/6/2009 14:30:44 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
    4/26/2009 14:07:23   
    ILmaster13
    In the shadows...

New dialogue for Yix.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15904194]Sitcom[/link]
    [b]Yix:[/b] We're just about ready to turn on the Far-A-Vision.
    [b]Yix:[/b] I'm not sure what we'll see but you should prepare yourself for the worse.
    [b]Yix:[/b] If the picture isn't clear enough just wiggle the antenna on top there.
    [b]Yix:[/b] FINALLY! We're getting something on the Far-A-Vision!
    [b]Yix:[/b] Let's see if we can see what our little spy can see.
    [b]Yix:[/b] LUGNUTS! He destroyed the mini-magic eye. BUT IT WORKED! YIPEE!
    [b]Yix:[/b] We can help you get around Popsprocket but we don't have the numbers or resources to fight a war.
    [b]Yix:[/b] Where? How? We barely have enough gold to feed ourselves, much less an army.
    [b]Yix:[/b] All we have access to are warehouse after warehouse of empty boxes!

New dialogue for Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble.
    Another location link:
    [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14978228]Mogloween 2008[/link]

Dialogue:
    [center][color=#FF9900][size=2]The First Meeting[/size][/color][/center]

[b]Bubble:[/b] Hi <Character>! It's so great to see you again!
    [b]Bubble:[/b] *mew*
    [b]Bubble:[/b] Bubble says hi too. *giggle*
    [b]Toil:[/b] You have arrived just in the nick of time, Somethine horrible has happened!
    [b]Trouble:[/b] We were entirely prepared to launch out new line of Cauldron Sisters Cauldron Crafted Candy...
    [b]Bubble:[/b] ...We've been working all month just to meet last year's demands. Even with all the chaos the moglin population is banas for our candy...
    [b]Toil:[/b] ... But when we were having our candy stockpole delivered to our warehouse in Swordhaven... it was stolen!
    [b]Myx:[/b] Do you know how long worked to get all that ready? YOU try sitting on a fire for a solid month.
    [b]Bubble:[/b] We don't have any idea who would take all of that candy but we hoped that since you were so good at find all the candy last year...
    [b]Toil:[/b] ... Would you please try to find out what happened to our new batch of candy?
    [b]Trouble:[/b] There have been reports that Jack Strife's minions have resurfaced behind new leadership, so be careful out there.
    [b]Trouble:[/b] The last report we had from the candy caravan was outside the graveyard near Amityvale. Happy hunting <Character>! 

[center][color=#FF9900][size=2]The Second Meeting[/size][/color][/center]

[b]Toil:[/b] Hmmm, so the last time you saw this Scary Doll was in the Necropolis? Interesting.
    [b]Bubble:[/b] Maybe that nasty, old Noxus perosn is the one who stole our candy.
    [b]Trouble:[/b] From what you told us, he WAS running magical experiments on evil food. Maybe Bubble has a point.
    [b]Bubble:[/b] You're right, sister, I hate to think of all our yummy candy being turning into evil food!
    [b]Myx:[/b] HAHAHAHA! Once again, the beutifle, magnificent Cauldron Sisters have found a way to wreak havoc on an unsuspecting world.
    [b]Nyx:[/b] ... With... candy. *sigh*
    [b]Toil:[/b] This is erious Myx. This could do more than put us out of business... this could hurt people!
    [b]Bubble:[/b] Yeah, people are supposed to eat our candy... not the other way around!
    [b]Trouble:[/b] Please, hero. Travel back to the Necropolis and find out what has happened to our candy. 

[center][color=#FF9900][size=2]The Third Meeting[/size][/color][/center]

[b]Toil:[/b] Once again you have impressed us with your skill and courage <Character>.
    [b]Trouble:[/b] We can't beleive that this is the second year on a row that you've pulled our tails out of the fire.
    [b]Myx: [/b]Technically, mine is still in the fire.
    [b]Myx:[/b] I can't believe that crackpot cousin of mine is helping Sally. He couldn't evil his way out of a paper bag.
    [b]Bubble: [/b]Thanks to you, it's another super fun Mogloween! At this rate we might make candy gathering som kind of tradition.
    [b]Toil:[/b] You're right little-kitty-sister, that might be a problem.
    [b]Trouble:[/b] Bubble...the cat one... mentioned that all the exposure to the candy might have PERMENANTLY altered the moglins.
    [b]Toil: [/b]There is no way to know for sure until NEXT Mogloween, but we know who we can turn to if moglinsters start to run amuk again.
    [b]Myx: [/b]AMUK AMUK AMUK!!!
    [b]Trouble:[/b] (Hush Myx) It's a great to know that we have someone like you that we can really count on. You are a true friend.
    [b]Bubble: [/b]HAPPY MOGLOWEEN, <Character>
    [b]Toil: [/b]HAPPY MOGLOWEEN, <Character>
    [b]Trouble:[/b] HAPPY MOGLOWEEN, <Character> 

[center][color=#FF9900][size=2]Trick or Treating[/size][/color][/center]

[b]Bubble: [/b]Hi <Character>! We're still missing a lot of the candy! Ready to go bring back some more?

[center][color=#FF9900][size=2]Boss Fight[/size][/color][/center]

[b]Toil: [/b]<Character>, you're doing a great job gathering up all the candy.
    [b]Bubble:[/b] By this time next week you'll have all of it.
    [b]Trouble:[/b] I have already begun planning a much more secure, magical method of transporting next year's shipment.
    [b]Bubble: [/b]*mew*
    [b]Bubble:[/b] Bubble is right... The cat one, I mean... With a llittle luck, no one will ever stea our candy again.
    [b]Myx:[/b] That only leaves one... small... problem.
    [b]Myx:[/b] Him.
    [b]<Character>:[/b] Oh. Hoo. Another of Sally's "friends".
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon: [/b]Quite right, old chap. We're agraid that we can't allow you to continue your shenanagains.
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon:[/b] We feel really, REALLY bad about this but we're going to have to destroy you. Sorry.
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon:[/b] BLLARRGHHHHHPPPFTHHH!
    [b]<Character>: [/b]Listen...guy, er... guys? Whichever. We have no interest in fighting you.
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon:[/b] I'm afraid we can't allow that, my good hero. Although feel free to resist fighting us as long as you want.
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon:[/b] After midnight then we turn into a titan monster.
    [b]<Character>: [/b]GREAT! It's only 3 minutes until midnight! How am I supposed to defeat a three-headed pumpkin dragon creation in 3 minutes.
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon: [/b]You'll probably beat us anyway. I wouldn't want to be a bother. Sorry.
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon: [/b]RRRAAAAAWWWWRRR! GLAAAAAAAARFFFFMORP! 

[b]Toil:[/b] You defeated him! Great job!
    [b]Bubble: [/b]We knew you could do it!
    [b]Trouble:[/b] I hate to be the bearer of had tidings dear sisters, but <Character>'s work isn't quite done.
    [b]Myx: [/b]It's one minute after midnight.
    [b]Jack-O-Dragon:[/b] We're done done yet, old bean!

[b]Toil:[/b] All this for candy. Maybe we should rethink our business.
    [b]Trouble: [/b]As nice as that sounds we can't quit now. Every year demand growns for our candy. Our orders are already full for nexy year!
    [b]Bubble: [/b]*mew*
    [b]Bubble:[/b] Bubble is right! The world needs our sweet, tasty candy! We can't quit now. Besides, <Character> has been through so much to help us.
    [b]Toil:[/b] <Character>, How can we thanky ou enough for helping us turn this mess around?
    [b]Toil: [/b]It's not much but we've got lots of new weapons and even a new armor for you to wear this year. We hope you like them.
    [b]Myx: [/b]I've already written a strongly wored letter to Sturr. Hopefully, he'll be asble to keep an eye on Sally.
    [b]Bubble: [/b]Another amazing Mogloween! This has been so much fun, <Character>!
    [b]Toil:[/b] Yes, lets do it again next year!
    [b]Bubble: Happy Mogloween, <Character>!
    Toil: Happy Mogloween, <Character>!
    Bubble: Happy Mogloween, <Character>!
    Trouble: Happy Mogloween, <Character>! [/b]

[center][color=#FF9900][size=2]Shop[/size][/color][/center]

[b]Trouble:[/b] Thanks for your help! These are the things that you can buy with the candy that you have gathered. 

Added, Thanks. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/6/2009 14:31:37 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
    5/2/2009 18:32:25   
    .Shadow//
    Legendary Vampire

Warlic needs Falconreach (Archknight) added to the location.

Added, thanks. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/6/2009 14:32:09 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
    5/7/2009 18:14:55   
    ILmaster13
    In the shadows...

New entry for Sepulchure.
    [size=3][b]Sepulchure[/b][/size] 

Location: [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10730366]Invasion of the Undead[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=9037163&mpage=1&key=flying%2Cfortress?]Sepulchure's Flying Fortress[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=9642997]The Hatching[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10373483&mpage=1&key=Sepulchure�]Friday The 13th III, Finale![/link][link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=7441819]Icemaster Yeti's Cave[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=12457889&mpage=1&key=]Sepulchure (QUEST)[/link], [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15617468]Popguns[/link] 

[u][b]Quests given[/b][/u]
    None

[u][b]Shops owned[/b][/u]
    None

[u][b]Dialogue[/b][/u]

[center][size=3][b]Invasion of the Undead[/b][/size][/center]

*[i]Scene opens with Sepulchure is standing on a cliff holding the Necrotic Blade of Doom (DoomBlade) overlooking the battlefield[/i]*

*[i]Enter Klatu[/i]* [link=http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/Enzik/DF%20Encyclopedia/EndDialougeStart.png]Picture[/link]

[b]Klatu:[/b] Mi'lord, forgive my intrusion.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Speak Necromancer.
    [b]Klatu:[/b] There... there... there was more resistance than we could have imagined. They defenders defeated my entire army of undead! I fear we have been outmatched.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...
    [b]Klatu:[/b] ... Mi'lord?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Everything is going according to our Master's plan.
    [b]Klatu:[/b] !
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] You are dismissed.

*[i]Klatu Exits[/i]*

[b]DoomBlade:[/b] HAHA! HAHAHA! I SAW THEM! DID YOU SEE THEM? MY KIN, THY WERE ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Yes.
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] DO YOU THINK THOSE GUARDIANS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE REALLY FOR? DOOM! DOOOOOOOM!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Unlikely.
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] HAHAHA! BY THE TIME THEY FIND OUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE. OH, DID YOU SEE THAT ONE.... THE GOOD ONE?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] <Character>?
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] YES! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THAT ONE! HARD TO PASS UP TALENT LIKE THAT! OH I NEARLY FORGOT. MASTER ASKED ME TO TAKE A QUEST.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ?
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME.... RIGHT.... HERE!

[center][size=3][b]Sepulchure's Flying Fortress[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Drakath:[/b] My lord Sepulchure, I have returned with the White Dragon Box as you demanded.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] The priests at the Temple of the Four Winds were no match for your undead soldiers under my command.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Please, grant me the power of the Necrotic Blade of Doom as you promised.
    [b]Doom Blade:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Prince Drakath, you are a FOOL!
    [b]Drakath:[/b] My... my lord?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Our agreement was BOTH dragon Boxes! Black AND White! I only see the White Dragon Box before me.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] There were...complications...with the Black Dragon Box. If you would simply grant me to power I'm certain that I could...
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]I think, perhaps, that you are still focusing too much on your energy taking on King Alton's throne...
    [b]Drakath: [/b]My throne! The royal seat is mine by birthright...
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]BE SILENT! As I have promised, bring me BOTH boxes and the power...and the throne...will be yours.
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]Do not interrupt me...pr return here without both dragon boxes... ever again.
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]Do not fail me a second time, Prince Drakath.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Yes... my lord.
    [b]Doom Blade:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAH!

[center][size=3][b]The Hatching[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Drakath:[/b] Lord Sepulchure, the egg is moving! The hatching time is upon us, at last!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] With the might of this dragon at my command, the world will bow at my feet.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] THe age of Darkness begins, as soon as my dragon takes is first breath.
    [b]Drakath: [/b]But... But the hatchling will only be a baby, how..
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] The Dragon Amulet, Drakath. With the power of the Dragon Amulet, the dragon will assume its fully grown form at my command.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] My Lord, a crack in the shell!

[b]Sepulchure:[/b] It it time.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] Hmmm. That's not exactly what I was expecting.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] M...Master? What have you done?!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Is that better my little dracolich? I think I'll call you...
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...Fluffy

[center][size=3][b]Friday The 13th III, Finale![/b][/size][/center]

[b]Xan: [/b]Lord Sepulchure, I've got some good news and some bad news. Which do you want first? HAHAHAHAHHA!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I do not have patience for your games Xan. Is it done?
    [b]Xan:[/b] Yes, my lord. During the confusion, I was able to make the switch and no one in Falconreach even suspects it.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Good. What of your illusion? Is there a chance that the people of Falconreach will find out...
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]... that one of the people in Falconreach has been replaced with one of our spies?
    [b]Xan: [/b]There is no change of it. If I was able to cast an illusion on an entire army making them seem like Light monsters...
    [b]Xan: [/b]... then not even Lady Celestia will be able to see through my illusion. The replica is in place and awaiting your orders.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] The two of us are the only ones that know of the replacement but the Necromantress is no fool. She might uncover her real role in this.
    [b]Xan: [/b]Shall I eliminate her?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ... Not yet, she is nearing the end of her usefulness, but she has not reached it just yet.
    [b]Xan: [/b]BAH, you're no fun.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] You have done well Xan. You may return to your plans regarding Warlic.
    [b]Xan:[/b] HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

[center][size=3][b]Icemaster Yeti's cave[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Sepulchure:[/b] We've done tests. The moglins healing abilities do not work on the undead. They are useless to us...
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] There will be no payment...
    [b]Icemaster Yeti:[/b] *Suprised/Angry*
    [b]Icemaster Yeti:[/b] That wasn't part of the deal! I did the job! I got you the moglins!
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]We will not pay for useless goods. I'm sure that you can find something to do with them...
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...You look like you could use a snack.
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]*Disappears*
    [b]Icemaster Yeti:[/b] Sepulcher, you double crosser! But you did have a point, I AM hungry

[center][size=3][b]Sepulchure (QUEST)[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Sepulchure:[/b] Like a rat to cheese... [Character Name], you're so predictable.
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] Sepulchure! It's about time you came out of hiding and faced me!
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] HIDING?! HAHAHAHAHA! THIS FOOL THINKS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING IN THE SHADOWS!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Don't flatter yourself. I've just been too busy to bother with you.
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] Well, you're not too busy now. Did someone canel an appointment on you?
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]HA! You're funny. No one told me that. No, I'm still a very busy man, but when you recaptured the Wind Orb from my servant Drakath...
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...I was forced to start to considering you a nuisance, like a insect in my food... an insect to be crushed.
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] Sorry I'm starting to BUG you! GET IT... BUG you?
    [b]DoomBlade: [/b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...
    [b]DoomBlade: [/b]WHAT? YOU'RE RIGHT, THE HERO IS FUNNY.
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] Why do you want the orb? I've seen some of what your undead army can do. You've got all the power any human could ever want
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] You're right. But I'm not exactly human anymore... and my master is nothing like a human.
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] ONCE WE HAVE UNITED ALL THE ELEMENTAL ORBS NO POWER ON LORE OR ANY OTHER WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO STOP OUR PLANS!
    [b]DoomBlade: [/b]WE HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THE PROPHECY! YOU ARE NO THREAT TO US ANYMORE!
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] The prophecy is broken?
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] CELESTIA HAS TOLD THE HERO NOTHING! HAHAHAHA!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] There was a prophecy which said that there would be born two dragons... one would save the world and the other would destroy it.
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]We were concerned when you hatched the dragon from the black dragon box. The prophecy said that this dragon was the one to destroy the world.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I was able to hatch the saviour dragon from the white dragon box. Once Fluffy had been corrupted by darkness...
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...the dragon who was ment to save the world became another of my undead servants. At that point, the prophecy was broken.
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] THERE IS NO DRAGON TO SAVE THE WORLD. ONLY [Dragon Name] TO DESTROY IT AND Fluffy TO HELP! HAHAHA!
    [b][Character Name]: [/b][Dragon Name]? That's impossible! As long as [Dragon Name] and I are together...
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] ...then we will do everything in our power to save Lore from you and your kind! It's our destiny to defeat you, prophecy or no prophecy!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Believe what you like. My master set all of these events in to motion when mankind was still crawling in caves, hiding from the sun.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] You were a tiny part of the master's plan, and you have played your part. With the prophecy broken, you're just an irritant to be swept aside.
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] We'll see about that! The Wind Orb stays on this island as loong as [Dragon Name] and I stand in your way!
    [b]DoomBlade: [/b]DON'T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO DIE, [Character Name]! HAHAHAHAHA!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I have no interest in fighting you. It would bore me, so just step aside.
    [b][Character Name]:[/b] I've beaten every flunky you've thrown at me so far Sepulchure, and I'll beat you too!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] It's true that you've proven more powerful than even I suspected, but fighting me is suicide. I'm out of you're league.
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]I'd rather wait until you've developed your skills. At least then it would be an interesting fight.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Last chance, [Character Name]. Run or Die.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Very well, let's begin.
    [i]
    After defeat[/i]
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] Heh, I gave you a fair warning. You were not ready for me. Now prepare to pay the price.
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] HAHAHAHA! NOT THIS TIME SEPULCHURE. WE HAVE WORK TO DO...
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] ...AND SO DOES THE HERO. THE MASTER COMMANDS IT, [Character Name] LIVES THIS DAY!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] No. I will not give him this cretin mercy! We will destroy him, NOW!
    [b]DoomBlade: [/b]...
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] SEPULCHURE, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WANT TO DISOBEY THE MASTER. IT SOUNDS YOU WANT TO DISOBEY ME!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ... No. I obey. It looks like you will have another chance, [Character Name]. Make next battle more interesting for me.
    [b]DoomBlade:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

[center][size=3][b]Popguns[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Drakath:[/b] My lord Sepulchure, the Popsprocket experimental tool storage facility has been captured.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] The tools are being catalogued. Some of those inventions are amazing.
    [b]Drakath:[/b] These tools will give us a huge advantage in our battles... but there is bad news...
    [b]Drakath: [/b]Our spy in Falconreach reports that <Character name>...
    [b]Doom Blade: [/b]HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...Is in the town below us. I know.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I can sense him(her). That power is unmistakable.
    [b]Doom Blade: [/b]HAHAHAHAHAH! ARE YOU ARE LITTLE WORRIED, SEPULCHURE?
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I fear nothing. <Character name> is powerful but he(she) is only a single person.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] One small hero is no match for the Shadowscythe.
    [b]Doom Blade: [/b]DON'T BE SO SURE. YOU WERE ONCE A SINGLE KNIGHT, AND LOOK AT YOU NOW! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]All over Lore, people huddle in pools of light... terrified. Trying to keep the Darkness back.
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]It is a losing battle. The light is fading. <Character name> is one of the few remaining candles of hope.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I will be the one to extinguish that candle.
    [b]Doom Blade:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAH! GOOD! JUST REMEMBER... THE MASTER'S PLAN FOR THE HERO ARE UNFINISHED.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] I grow tired of this scheming, and I grow tired of <Character name>. If we cross path's again...
    [b]Doom Blade:[/b] ... YOU WILL DO NOTHING! YOU WILL OBEY! HAHAHAHAHAH!
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] We shall see...
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] But for now we must concentrate on getting the energy orb.
    [b]Sepulchure: [/b]Time grows short and that orb must be ours soon.
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] DRAKATH! Prepare the skeletal army. Tomorrow we begin our siege of Popsprocket...
    [b]Sepulchure:[/b] ...if we're lucky, <Character name> will just get caught in the crossfire.
    [b]Doom Blade:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

[image]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Zarofdragons/Picture2.png[/image]
    [link=http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3306/flufypz8.png][b]Sepulchure (On Titan Fluffy, fighting)[/b][/link]
    [link=http://i14.tinypic.com/6ovqcrs.jpg][b]Sepulchure (Front View) [/b][/link]
    [link=http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii193/dark_vador/Sepulchure.jpg][b]Sepulchure (Front View 2)[/b][/link]
    [link=http://www.dragonfable.com/images/wallpapers/Sepulchure-1024x768.jpg][b]Sepulchure Wallpaper (1024X768)[/b][/link]

[i]Thanks Mazera123 for dialogues.
    Thanks Alteon1 for Icemaster Yeti's Cave dialogue.
    Thanks Supa Killa the II for Sepulchure (QUEST) Dialogue
    Thanks Super Nova for making the 1st Sepulchure input
    Thanks Supremul Cavalur for Sepulchure TItan Fight Pic
    Thanks Supa Killa the II for Sepulchure (Just jumped on Titan) picture
    Thanks Deathclaws for Sepulchure (Front) picture
    Thanks to Mephiles The Dark for the Alt Front picture.
    Thanks to Andy8 for new location. [/i]

A BIG thank you for this! Added. =D ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/7/2009 18:22:30 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
    5/8/2009 23:26:06   
    ILmaster13
    In the shadows...

New dialogue for Airheart.

Ground to a Halt
    Airheart: Thanks, <Character Name>! A well-oiled gryphon makes for a smooth flight!

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/8/2009 23:36:31 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
    5/9/2009 14:32:36   
    ILmaster13
    In the shadows...

New dialogue for Yix.
    [b]Yix:[/b] SOMEone has caused the gryphons in the hatchery to go crazy! Our spies report Balthar has a new machine...
    [b]Yix:[/b] It looks like a whistle, but if it makes noise, only the gryphons can hear it. Diabolical!
    [b]Yix:[/b] Please go subdue and round up the escaped gryphons on the far side of the island before they wreak even more havoc.
    [b]Yix:[/b] Once they're all back, we'll need to modify the hatchery walls, I think.
    [b]Yix:[/b] Excellent job, <<You>>! We'll be sure to sound-proof the hatchery after this, I promise!

New quest and dialogue for Zapp. (And the A New Penpal? dialogue should be under the Investigate dialogue, same with the quest)
    [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15903242]Another Floating City[/link]

[b]Zapp:[/b] <<You>>, I have need of a hero! And you definitely owe me one... at least.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] What do you have in mind, Zapp?
    [b]Zapp:[/b] I've heard tales of another floating city... the Aeris Battlespire! Though not as advanced as Popsprocket, I still find it fascinating.
    [b]Zapp:[/b] The city is presided over by a group of battle masters. Would you be so kind as to take this letter to Keelia?
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] There aren't any monsters that I know of in the Battlespire, Zapp. I know the mail is slow, but do you really need a hero for this delivery?
    [b]Zapp:[/b] Well, my package contains a proposal to study the rudimentary technology that keeps their city afloat.
    [b]Zapp:[/b] In most cities such a proposal would be met with red tape, Aeris has a unique way of cutting through that though.
    [b]Zapp: [/b]It's more of a... winner take all philosophy, you could say. I think you're the perfect person for the job.
    [b]Zapp: [/b]Be careful though, <<You>>. If a competitor is there, you won't see them until it's time to fight!
    [*] To Aeris!
    [*] Maybe later. 

New dialogue for Keelia.
    [center][size=2][b]Another Floating City[/b][/size][/center]
    [b]Keelia: [/b]Nice job, <<You>>! You took out all those other contractors with no problems!
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] Having everyone who has a package to deliver have to fight their way through hordes of other heros can't be very efficient for you guys...
    [b]Keelia:[/b] We get so much less junk mail that way though! Now, what did you have for me, <<You>>?
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] A letter from the gnome, Zapp. One of the residents of Popsprocket. He wanted to know more about the Battlespire and how you keep it afloat.
    [b]Keelia:[/b] We use magically treated ore mined from the southern jungles. It's really quite extraordinary. Azhite Ore.
    [b]Keelia: [/b]Our supplier was a giantess, I believe. If your friend wants to know what keeps Aeris afloat, she is the one you should write to.
    [b]Keelia:[/b] I'm sure I have her name around here somewhere...
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] Err, thanks Keelia. I really should go now though... thanks for the info. 

Thanks, Added! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/9/2009 15:14:38 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
    5/12/2009 19:15:10   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

Musuk Yaga, Osnero Yaga, Felst Yaga, Skunch Yaga, and Gilth Yaga have a new location, The Yaga Sisters, and new dialogue:

[b]Osnero:[/b] Why do you bother us, heroes?
    [b]Osnero:[/b] We have left your precious Thursday alone...
    [b]Osnero:[/b] And the Savage Outworlder no longer heeds our summons as he once did, thanks to you.
    [b]Ash:[/b] Savage Outworlder?
    [b]Musuk:[/b] Never mind that.
    [b]Felst:[/b] EH?!
    [b]Ash:[/b] I'm sorry, um... ma'am.
    [b]Ash:[/b] We come in peace...
    [b]Hero:[/b] OMG. I'm never taking you anywhere ever again.
    [b]Ash:[/b] We're only looking for information.
    [b]Skunch:[/b] Information?
    [b]Skunch:[/b] Hahaha!
    [b]Skunch:[/b] Why should we help you at all?
    [b]Felst:[/b] EH?!
    [b]Felst:[/b] SPEAK UP, SONNY!
    [b]Hero:[/b] Well...
    [b]Hero:[/b] You did just basically admit to still trying to summon the Savage Outworlder.
    [b]Skunch:[/b] ... You wish to take all our fun away, don't you, hero?
    [b]Gilth:[/b] ... You wish to take all our fun away, don't you, hero?
    [b]Hero:[/b] Only when what you consider "fun" threatens my very existence...
    [b]Osnero:[/b] Hero, we do not wish to waste time with you, what information do you seek?
    [b]Ash:[/b] A princess!!
    [b]Ash:[/b] Er... I mean, we're looking for one!
    [b]Ash:[/b] To.. uh..
    [b]Ash:[/b] Save.
    [b]Osnero:[/b] *cackle*
    [b]Osnero:[/b] A princess? That is what you seek?
    [b]Osnero:[/b] Musuk...
    [b]Osnero:[/b] He's looking for a princess, my dear.
    [b]Musuk:[/b] Yes, I heard, sister.
    [b]Musuk:[/b] A princess, yes, we know of one, but she doesn't need saving, hahaha.
    [b]Ash:[/b] Doesn't need saving? What have you done to her?!
    [b]Musuk:[/b] Nothing, little one.
    [b]Musuk:[/b] She doesn't need saving because she's right where she wants to be.
    [b]Ash:[/b] Where she wants to be?
    [b]Musuk:[/b] Yes.
    [b]Musuk:[/b] I came to Doomwood on my own, and wish to stay and pursue...fun... with my found sisters.
    [b]Musuk:[/b] I'm sorry, little hero, but I have no desire to be "saved".
    [b]Ash:[/b] Ohhhh.
    [b]Ash:[/b] ...I don't get it.
    [b]Hero:[/b] It's a royal crest.
    [b]Ash:[/b] Wait.. that means--
    [b]Hero:[/b] ... That she's a princess, yep.
    [b]Musuk:[/b] What?
    [b]Ash:[/b] ...
    [b]Ash:[/b] Yikes.
    [b]Hero:[/b] Sorry, Ash... maybe they know of something that can help your friend though?
    [b]Ash:[/b] Oh! Do you think you can help her? She's kinda...
    [b]Ash:[/b] Well...
    [b]Ash:[/b] ...Kinda petrified right now.
    [b]Gilth:[/b] Yes, whoever did that does good work...
    [b]Felst:[/b] Yes, whoever did that does good work...
    [b]Ash:[/b] I don't want her to be stone though.
    [b]Osnero:[/b] You came to our neck of the woods and disrupt us, try to "save" one of us and you still ask more of us?
    [b]Musuk:[/b] Oh no you di'n't.
    [b]Osnero:[/b] I have no desire to spend my time making a potion for you now....
    [b]Osnero:[/b] But...
    [b]Osnero:[/b] Well, feel free to try your hand at the cauldron...
    [b]Skunch:[/b] *whisper* ...Sister?
    [b]Osnero:[/b] *whisper*We can stand back and watch the show, hahaha. Who knows what he'll mix up, or just what will explode!
    [b]Osnero:[/b] Just follow the ingredients as they light up, boy!
    [b]Ash:[/b] Here we go...

Princess also appears in The Yaga Sisters:

[b]Ash:[/b] Ok.. Here goes!
    [b]Ash:[/b] I guess I just pour it over her head...
    [b]Ash:[/b] GAH! I think I'm blind!
    [b]Princess:[/b] You sav--
    [b]Princess:[/b] Ribbit...?
    [b]Ash:[/b] Huh?
    [b]Ash:[/b] OH NO!
    [b]Ash:[/b] Eww, you're all slimy!
    [b]Princess:[/b] *glares*
    [b]Ash:[/b] Um, I mean beautiful.
    [b]Ash:[/b] Yeah...
    [b]Ash:[/b] But... maybe if I kiss her...
    [b]Princess:[/b] ...
    [b]Hero:[/b] ...
    [b]Hero:[/b] Sorry, Ash, looks like you need to find a Prince for this one...
    [b]Ash:[/b] But, I want to save her...

And From Ice to.....:

[b]Princess?:[/b] You saved me!!
    [b]Ash:[/b] Hi! Are you a Princess? What is your name?
    [b]Aria:[/b] Warlic, *gulps* there were rocks in the fire orb you used…
    [b]Warlic:[/b] [b]!!!!![/b]
    [b]Princess?:[/b] … hmm, I feel a little funny. Why do I feel so heavy?
    [b]Princess?:[/b] My name is…
    [b]Everyone:[/b] [b]!!!!![/b]
    [b]Ash:[/b] Not. Fair.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Interesting…
    [b]Ash:[/b] Oh no! She turned to stone!

Warlic also appears in From Ice to.....:

[b]Warlic:[/b] The three necromancers have been defeated and the air is clear. I am ready to start my spell, Ash.

[b]Twilly:[/b] Hmm...
    [b]Twilly:[/b] Yep, she is definitely fwozen...
    [b]Warlic:[/b] It's alright, my friend.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] I have completed the counter spell to unfreeze this girl.
    [b]Twilly:[/b] ...
    [b]Twilly:[/b] Oh.
    [b]Ash:[/b] You mean, Princess…
    [b]Twilly:[/b] Pwincess?
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] Princess?
    [b]Aria:[/b] Princess?!
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] Are you certain she is a Princess?
    [b]Ash:[/b] Of course she is!
    [b]Ash:[/b] And her father will Knight me for saving her!
    [b]Twilly:[/b] Awwwww… Twillies is so happies for you! *snuggle*
    [b]Aria:[/b] WHAT?
    [b]Aria:[/b] ...How can you know that for sure?
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] [i](Here we go...)[/i]
    [b]Aria:[/b] I mean… why do you want to save some silly Princess anyway...
    [b]Aria:[/b] I am so much prettier than she is… *sob* *sob*
    [b]Twilly:[/b] …
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] …
    [b]Warlic:[/b] …
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Ooooo…Kay.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Please focus on the matter at hand. This requires complete…
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] OUCH!!!1
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Yulgar? What happened!?
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] ....
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] I hit my thumb with my mallet… this helmet is tough.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] ...
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Must we have to be smithing this very moment?
    [b]Warlic:[/b] I mean, how the heck did you drag that anvil all the way over here?
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] I am a very dedicated black smith!
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] *whispers* [i](Besides, did you see what hero boy will pay for noob gear?)[/i]
    [b]Warlic:[/b] *chuckles*
    [b]Twilly:[/b] *chuckles*
    [b]Aria:[/b] *chuckles*
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] *chuckles*
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Alright then… Let us begin!
    [b]Warlic:[/b] *Slams his staff into the ground*
    [b]Warlic:[/b] …
    [b]Warlic:[/b] I left the spell in my tent.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Aria, will you hold this pure fire orb for me until I get back?
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Thank you, I will return in just a moment.
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] That was odd.
    [b]Ash:[/b] That is okay, I am finally going to save a real Princess!
    [b]Aria:[/b] Grrr….
    [b]Ash:[/b] Hey! What did you do that for?
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] The orb! Quick, pick it up before it gets dirty!
    [b]Ash:[/b] Oh…
    [b]Ash:[/b] Uh oh… it has a whole bunch of rocks and stones in it.
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] Before Warlic gets back be sure to…
    [b]Warlic:[/b] I apologize for the wait…. thank you.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Where were we…
    [b]Warlic:[/b] ah, yes…
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] Um… Warlic…
    [b]Warlic:[/b] With this pure orb of fire, I weave my enchantment!
    [b]Ash:[/b] Um... Warlic…
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Mah dna sgge neerg ekil ton od I!
    [b]Twilly:[/b] Oh no, oh no, oh no!
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Ma I mas meht ekil ton od I!!!
    [b]Princess?:[/b] You saved me!!
    [b]Ash:[/b] Hi! Are you a Princess? What is your name?
    [b]Aria:[/b] Warlic, *gulps* there were rocks in the fire orb you used…
    [b]Warlic:[/b] [b]!!!!![/b]
    [b]Princess?:[/b] … hmm, I feel a little funny. Why do I feel so heavy?
    [b]Princess?:[/b] My name is…
    [b]Everyone:[/b] [b]!!!!![/b]
    [b]Ash:[/b] Not. Fair.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Interesting…
    [b]Ash:[/b] Oh no! She turned to stone!
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] Princess turned to stone… I heard a story like this once.
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] Kiss her boy!
    [b]Aria:[/b] WHAT?!?!
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Yulgar might be on to something here… give it a try adventurer.
    [b]Ash:[/b] Are you sure this is a good idea?
    [b]Twilly:[/b] Sure a little kissy never hurt anybodies!
    [b]Yulgar:[/b] It will be just like a fairy tale lad!
    [b]Aria:[/b] NOOOOO!
    [b]Ash:[/b] You can do this...
    [b]Ash:[/b] It won't be like before... Just a little kiss.
    [b]Ash:[/b] She's really pretty...
    [b]Ash:[/b] Man I wish I had a breath mint..
    [b]Ash:[/b] Ok, here goes...
    [b]Everyone:[/b] [b]!!!!!!!![/b]
    [b]Ash:[/b] That sounded pretty bad...
    [b]Ash:[/b] OH NO…
    [b]Ash:[/b] I just broke the princess!

And in Necromancer Klaatu:

[b]Warlic:[/b] There is a disturbing wood controlled by the Necromancer, Klaatu.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] His wicked art allows him to rearrange the parts of his skeletal minions in order to create an unstoppable army of undead.
    [b]Warlic:[/b] He has even re-made his plants out of bone!
    [b]Warlic:[/b] Go Ash, and defeat Klaatu!

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/12/2009 19:54:06 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    5/16/2009 5:46:49   
    .Shadow//
    Legendary Vampire

Zapp needs Surewould Ranger added to his location, and the following dialogue added:
    [b]Zapp:[/b] <Character>, I have another letter that needs delivering! This should be an easy task for you. The recipient lives in the woods near Falconreach.
    [b]<Character>:[/b] Another letter, sheesh.
    [b]Zapp:[/b] The ranger, Robina, has been fighting bandits in the woods of Surewould for years.
    [b]Zapp:[/b] I wish to know more about her tactics against them, they might be of some help here.
    [b]<Character>:[/b] I've fought against the bandits in Surewould, Zapp. I'm not sure Robina will be able to lend any more knowledge than me...
    [b]Zapp:[/b] Yes, I've seen how well you deal with people... I still haven't heard from Snou.
    [b]Zapp:[/b] I'd like to hear from Robina herself, please. She's been dealing with bandits and forest mobs for years and is an accomplished ranger.
    [*]To Surewould!
    [*]Maybe later.

Robina needs Surewould Ranger added to her location, and the following dialogue added:
    [b]Robina:[/b] <Character>! How are you?
    [b]<Character>:[/b] Alright, the bandits seem to be out in force today though.
    [b]Robina:[/b] Really? I hadn't noticed, I've been busy redistributing some gold. What brings you to this neck of the woods?
    [b]<Character>:[/b] I have a letter for you from Popsprocket. Zapp, one of the gnomes there, was wondering if you could tell him about your bandit fighting tactics.
    [b]Robina:[/b] *laughs* <Character>, you're probably a much better candidate to give advice one hero tactics. I just try to aim true.
    [b]Robina:[/b] I'll let Zapp know what I can. The most important thing is to keep fighting. As long as they don't give up, I'm sure they'll get their city back.
    [b]<Character>:[/b] Thanks Robina, I'll let him know.
    [*]Complete Quest 

Added, thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/17/2009 20:57:19 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    5/17/2009 20:45:11   
    ILmaster13
    In the shadows...

New quests for Valencia.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15866143]Queen of the Jungle[/link]
    [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15903576]Triple Threat?[/link]
    [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=15939108]Garden of Good and Ebil[/link]
    [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=15939376]Inside the Garden[/link]
    [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15998140]The Secret Revealed[/link]
    [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15998440]Grrrberus' Revenge[/link]

New dialogue:
    [b]Queen of the Jungle[/b]

[color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] Hello, Miguel! It sounds like Zeuster has another task for you since you handled yourself so well with the chicalves. Lucky you!
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] He says in his latest letter that one of his favorite attendants has pleased him with her devotion, and he would like to give her a gift in thanks.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] But he wants it to be a very [i]special[/i] present, not just any old trinket.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] He's heard of a magical belt worn by the Queen of the Jungle Furies, and he has his little hybrid heart set on giving it to her.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] Which is where [b]you[/b] come in. You'll need to journey into the jungle and retrieve the belt, by any means necessary.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] Oh, and he says he's heard Queen Leeta likes presents, so giving her some gifts might help her part with her belt. Good Luck!

[*][i] Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15866143]Queen of the Jungle[/link].[/i]
    [*][i] Selecting "Back" takes you to the main screen.[/i]

[b]Triple Threat?[/b]

[color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] Zeuster didn't give me many details in his latest letter for you. He said he wants to see you on Mount Beeflympis to explain in person.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] He certainly has a flair for the dramatic doesn't he? Good luck, Miguel, I can't imagine what he'd be asking of you this time.

[*][i] Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15903576]Triple Threat?[/link].[/i]

[b]Garden of Good and Ebil[/b]

[color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] Miguel! Zeuster wants to see you [b]right away[/b]!
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] He says it's an emergency, and if you help him now, it will more than make up for your last attempt.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] You should head up to Mount Beeflympus as soon as you can.

[*][i] Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=15939108]Garden of Good and Ebil[/link].[/i]

[b]Inside the Garden[/b]

[color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] What are you doing back here? I can't wait to hear about what you discover inside the Garden!

[*][i] Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=15939376]Inside the Garden[/link].[/i]

[b]The Secret Revealed[/b]

[color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] Zeuster says everything is ready.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] He and Archimoodes will meet you in the MagePriest temple at midnight.
    [color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] He really does take the phrase "Mysterious!" to heart, doesn't he? We've waited long enough. Go find out his secret!

[*][i] Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15998140]The Secret Revealed[/link].[/i]

[b]Grrrberus' Revenge[/b]

[color=#6633ff][b]Valencia:[/b][/color] Why don't you go and visit that cute puppy you brought back from the underworld.

[*][i] Selecting "Quest" takes you to the quest, [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15998440]Grrrberus' Revenge[/link].[/i]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/17/2009 20:50:25 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
    5/22/2009 23:10:31   
    Pink_Star
    Helpful!

Yix *** 1 Location link is missing. ***
    Zapp *** 1 Location link is missing. ***
    Captain Rolith *** 1 Location link is missing. ***

Rolith's Solution

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16034310]Rolith's Solution[/link]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/23/2009 7:46:08 >
    Post #: 22
    5/23/2009 15:36:57   
    ArchMagus Orodalf

Perhaps the PLEASE MERGE was missed, but Sir Reptishus needs to be merged with the other Knights of DF.

For Yix, it's supposed to be "Gryphons Gone Wild!", not "Griphons". Secondly, he needs new dialogue.

In In-Sir-mountable:

[b]Yix:[/b] We [b]need[/b] the help from the rest of the heroes in Lore. Fighting a war on two fronts won't work.
    [b]Yix:[/b] Talk to Knight Captain Rolith, see if he and the Pactaganol Knights will fight in our defense.
    [b]Yix:[/b] Saving our city and keeping the orb safe are of utmost importance.
    [b]Yix:[/b] I have faith you'll make them see how much we need their help, <<You>>.

In Rolith's Solution:

[b]Yix:[/b] I'm sure Captain Rolith will have a suitable alternative for us!

Zapp also has new dialogue:

In Rolith's Solution:

[b]Zapp:[/b] zzzzZZZZZZzz
    [b]Zapp:[/b] Come one, <<Class>>... It's not that hard to deliver a letter. *snore*
    [b]Zapp:[/b] No, I'm not going to pay you...
    [b]Zapp:[/b] Mumble mumble...
    [b]Zapp:[/b] ...
    [b]Zapp:[/b] More soup'n...
    [b]Zapp:[/b] MORE visitors? Last time I checked, this wasn't tourist season.
    [b]Zapp:[/b] *grumble* And with that many, we're going to need ALL of the mechgryphons, half-trained or not.
    [b]Zapp:[/b] So...
    [b]Zapp:[/b] ..Oaklore decided to help us after all.

Captain Rolith has some new locations:

In-Sir-mountable:

[b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Greetings, <<You>>! I didn't expect to see you here, I only just decided to send word asking for your aid.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] YOU were going to ask ME for help?
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Well, yes. You [b]do[/b] have a reputation for being something of a hero. Some of our younger Knights say you can handle anything.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Since I have to stay back and direct our efforts, you would be good for morale directly on the battlefield.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] I, um, well. Thank you, I appreciate that. But, you see, I came here to ask YOU for help. There's this invasion...
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Oh, we know. The bandits are all over. All my Knights are out battling them valiantly.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] No, no. I'm talking about robots. A robot invasion.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] ... I'm pretty sure these bandits are human. Do you need to lie down?
    [b]<<You:[/b] No, no time to sleep. I'm talking about Popsprocket. There are robots on Popsprocket! The gnomes there need your help.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] You and your Knights could turn the tide of the coming war if you have the time to come and help us.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] I see, I see. I'm sure we'd love to help you, but...
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] But?
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] But, like I said, we're in the middle of our OWN invasion.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Somehow, someone or something convinced all the separate bandit bands to unite and assault our town and fortress.
    [b][i]<<You>>: Sepulchure![/i][/b]
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] I won't order my Knights to abandon their battle in the middle of it, but if some of them are willing to assist you, I'll allow them to join you.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] You'll need to ask them yourself, though. I'm in the middle of planning a large-scale retaliation attack.

In Rolith's Solution:

[b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Back already? You move quickly for a <<Class>>.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] I spoke with all the Knights I could find nearby. I think you can already guess their answers.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] I'm sorry, <<You>>. I knew you had to ask for yourself, but I did know.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] However... I think I have an idea which could help.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Why don't you head back to Popsprocket, and I will send the force once I gather them.
    [b]<<You>>:[/b] Thank you, Captain. The gnomes and I will be indebted to whomever you send!

[b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Here they come...
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Down boy!
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Haha, ok here's a treat.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] ...
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] No, that's my hand.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] That's still my hand.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Now remember, if you go to the big <<Class>>, <<You>>, on the floating island, he will have tog-treats for you. Lots and lots of tog-treats.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Give this letter to the first person you see, so they know you're there to help.
    [b]Tog:[/b] Bark!
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Ok lil' buddy, go find that flying island!
    [b]Tog:[/b] Bark!
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] They'll know when the togs arrive...
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] And maybe WE will be able to sleep peacefully for once.

Captain Rolith also GIVES a new quest:

Bandit Trap:

[b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Bandits are a big problem around Oaklore, we've got a way to help cut down on their numbers though, if you want to lend a hand.

[b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Here's the plan, <<You>>. We've set up a nice little trap. You'll direct the knights to corner the Bandit, and then you'll take them out.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] We've set the bait of a treasurechest with some gold in it. You'll add whatever gold you win off the bandits to the pot and try to lure bigger heads.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] If the bandits get to the gold chest, though, they'll take as much as they can carry and escape. Whatever's left when you're done is yours.
    [b]Captain Rolith:[/b] Let's get started. Good luck!

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/23/2009 20:57:12 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    5/25/2009 3:15:16   
    Pink_Star
    Helpful!

Galanoth *** Link broken ***

quote:

Galanoth in Beta
    Paper bag Galanoth

I guess the
    [/link]
    is missing behind the 'Galanoth in Beta'.

The paperbag Galanoth had both of the
    [/link]
    tags next to it, the forums didn't like that, it's fixed now. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/25/2009 9:20:24 >
    Post #: 24
    5/26/2009 9:11:36   
    Pink_Star
    Helpful!

Zorbak *** Location links missing. ***

A Ghoulish Mistake

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15721519]A Ghoulish Mistake[/link]

Thievilchauns

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15677849]Thievilchauns[/link]

Yulgar *** Location link missing. ***
    Twilly *** Location link missing. ***

Frenzy at the Forge

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15709739]Frenzy at the Forge[/link]

Yulgar *** Location link missing. ***

Friday the 13th Invasion - A Ghoulish Attack

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15681442]Friday the 13th Invasion - A Ghoulish Attack[/link]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 5/26/2009 10:16:02 >
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> NPCs
    Page 1 of 2712345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition