Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 12 of 27«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2011 22:32:09   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Davy Bones - as the location given is found in a war, therefore heit needs war tag

Edgar, Vayle's Brother needs title for The Green Mist

Felst Yaga needs quest title placed at the middle for dialogue
For Yaga Stone Circle, needs character dialogue removed

Fiam needs Nythera dialogue removed

Frostval Future needs character, Chilly, Frostval Present, Frostval Past, and Artix dialogue removed

Frostval Past needs character, Chilly, Frostval Present, Frostval Future, and Artix dialogue removed
Better image of Frostval Past

Frostval Present needs character, Chilly, Frostval Past, Frostval Future, and Artix dialogue removed
Better image of Frostval Present

General Varax needs to remove character dialogue

Gerda needs everyone's dialogue removed except his one for Olaf's Party. Also, dialogue titles needs to placed at the middle

Gilth Yaga needs character dialogue removed for Yaga Stone Circle

Greg needs character dialogue removed <-- I can't see that dialogue in The Lymcrest Labyrinth so I will leave it there for now.

Dragonmaster Frostscythe needs dialogue for The Frost Cave (though... the dialogue is almost the same as The Dread Dragonmaster)

The Frost Cave

Frostscythe: FOOL!! YOU dare come here, to my own realm and face me??!
Frostscythe: What makes you think that I would know anything about it?
Frostscythe: I am not responsible for your troubles, hero. I only wish I were but I'm far too busy with plans of my own.
Frostscythe: Glaisaurus, I command you to my side!

Frostscythe: Defeated? How is this possible? YOU BROKE MY NEW DRAGON AMULET! Without it, Glaisaurus is useless to me!
Frostscythe: It did. But what sort of Dragonmaster only has ONE dragon?
Frostscythe: Of Course, I have a small army of Ice Dragons in training! But thanks to you I will not be able to speak with them...
Frostscythe: ... Until I find a third Dragon Amulet. Then, there will be nothing that you or the other heroes can do to stop me!

Elucidas needs quest title to be placed at the middle for dialogues, also need dialogue for The Test

The Test

Elucidas: *chuckle* Slowly, child, slowly. You have only just regained all of your powers.
Elucidas: You are still young, and the powers new. You must have patience.
Elucidas: I am glad you are happy, dragon-child. It has been long since such exuberance was witnessed in this glade.
Elucidas: But I fear I am about to dampen your emotions.
Elucidas: Before we can loose you on the world- before you can take on the Decadere...
Elucidas: ... You must prove to us that you can handle your powers with finesse and responsibilty.
Elucidas: We cannot have you go running off and taking on the powers of Creation... as a random example.
Elucidas: A man- or woman- shows their true mettle in battle. Their real personality and being come to the front.
Elucidas: So. We will test you in battle, and see what we shall see.
Elucidas: You will run a gauntlet of my best warriors, and finally... ME.
Elucidas: If you can defeat us with honor, then we will know that you are ready to take on anyone- or thing- that you might need to face.

Elucidas: You have done well, child. There is one more battle before you.
Elucidas: I won't be TOO hard on you, young one!

Elucidas: Child, I have never been happier to lose a battle. You have done well.
Elucidas: Yes, and I think you're ready to take on the Decadere.
Elucidas: We must leave that up to you; we cannot fight them ourselves.
Elucidas: If we turn on our brethren, misguided through they are, there will never be a reconciliation.
Elucidas: A dragon's pride would not allow it.
Elucidas: So you see, you are our only hope.
Elucidas: *small smile* I wouldn't be at all surprised by that, child.
Elucidas: Then I think it is time you go.
Elucidas: You have shown that you can handle victory with grace.
Elucidas: I think you have grown much since we first met.
Elucidas: You are ready. Do what only YOU can do!
Elucidas: Find the Decadere, and convince them that they must return to us, that we must reunite for the good of our kind!

Fae needs dialogue for reanimated:

Reanimated

Fae: Wait, no, what's going on?

Fae: Trey... where are-- a--
Fae: AATCHOOO!!
Fae: Atchoo!
Fae: *sigh*
Fae: Where is what? I... I don't understand...
Fae: I don't know why it happens... it just does when I sneeze!

G'joob needs to add Location: Gary's Fate
For Long In the Tooth, character's dialogue needs to be removed
Also needs dialogue for Gary's Fate:

Gary's Fate

G'joob: The Tuskers are a proud and solitary people but they see that Aisha only brings destruction.
G'joob: We tend not to meddle in the affairs of any of the other races but that will only buy us this time.
G'joob: There are some who say our home and our peace are being attacked because we stuck our tusks where they didn't belong...
G'joob: ...These Tuskers are fools. My people are stubborn but not stupid. They will see if you give them time.

Galanoth also appears in Location: A Cold Reception, Un-BEAR-Able Cold, Gary, Not So Great Escape, The Snow Fields, Ice Queen, Olaf's Party

Glenn needs to reformat dialogue:

Glenn: Ahoy! What can ol' Glenn do for ye?
Glenn: Aha! So there ye be. They told me to be expectin' company.
Glenn: Alright, payment first. Hand over the gold we agreed on.
Glenn: Don't tell me ye lost it, now...

Glenn: AAAHHHAAHAHA! You should've seen the look on yer face! Ohhoho, that was great!

Glenn: You blew all that gold on food?!

Glenn: Lost it? Don't be fibbin', now.

Glenn: Uh... huh? N-no you didn-- ... Well, maybe. Did you?

Glenn: It... It ate it?

Glenn: Wh-Hey! Don't be makin' fun of me stache, landlubber.

Glenn: Haha, they already paid me. I just wanted to see yer face. Hahaha.
Glenn: Alright, let's get to it. them pests have been rockin' boats in the area, I know a few spots where we might find one.
Glenn: Yessiree! Weight anchor!

Glenn: Pick a spot, and we'll give 'er a go. When you're done with one spot, just climb up the anchor and we'll try another.

Goldfish should only have the following dialogue:
Goldfish: *GLUB*

Greed needs dialogue for Mystlyk Museum, Stronger Than You Know and The End?:

Mystlyk Museum

Greed: Aaaah, my ssssweeet, there you are!
Greed: You will come withhhh me!

Stronger Than You Know

Greed: Asss payment for what?
Greed: Sssshe is MINE. Not yourssss!
Greed: You will help me becausssse you will gain domination over the AboveGround!
Greed: That issss what we AGREED!

Greed: NO! You will SSSSTOP!
Greed: I AM-

The End?

Greed: Ahahahahaha!
Greed: Thisss isss my DESSSTINY!
Greed: ... I wisssh my pretty red pet were with me to sssee thisss.
Greed: Ssshe would be ssso proud!
Greed: But ssshe was taken from me. I blame YOU, SssoulWeaver, and that, that HERO!
Greed: But no matter... I will reclaim her. Ssshe will be mine again.
Greed: Yesss, yesss. YESSS! And the WORLD will be mine!
Greed: I am unssstoppable!
Greed: The world ISSS mine!
Greed: Not a human? Then what do you call thessse fine armsss and legsss?
Greed: Thisss beautiful faccce? Hmmm?
Greed: Thisss power coursssing through my veinsss?

Greed: Yeeeeeessss? *grin*
Greed: Hahahaha...

Image for Artix in Falconreach

Better image for Chance

Alternative image for Chilly

Izaac needs to change title to Izaac Stellini, as introduced in Pellow Village:

quote:

Izaac: Oh, I believe we weren't introduced properly! My name is Izaac Stellini.

Alternative image for Lady Celestia

Riadne - image in Mystlyk Museum

Sepulchure - new image with Necrotic Blade of Doom

Alternative image for Thyton in Falconreach

All done (apart from Greg), thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/8/2011 6:46:21 >
DF AQW  Post #: 276
3/3/2011 14:00:04   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Galanoth has color on his Feast dialogue can the rest of the entry have color as well?
Dr. Voltabolt has color on his Feast dialogue can the rest of the entry have color as well? <-- Color removed from that part, was easier to do and more readable
Alina has one of her titles in her dialogue underlined can we erase that?
Reens has one of her titles in her dialogue as In Packing Up: please can we do 2 things.....remove that colon and erase from each of the titles the underline and than finally center them with appropriate "hr" spacing? <-- This whole entry might benefit from a rewrite with some less image tags

Rhubarb needs 3 sets of dialogue....

TLAPD Pet Shop 2010

Rhubarb: Ahoy! My ship's docked in Falconreach and it's FULL of booty you landlubbers will LOVE!
Rhubarb: So grab your gold, deal out your doubloons, and let me sell you 'lubbers some loot!

TLAPD Wep Shop 2010

Rhubarb: Ahoy! My ship's docked in Falconreach and it's FULL of booty you landlubbers will LOVE!
Rhubarb: So grab your gold, deal out your doubloons, and let me sell you 'lubbers some loot!

TLAPD Helm Shop 2010

Aria needs 2 links in her locations...... it should be just after Resident Sneevil: Outbreak

Resident Sneevil: Genesis, Resident Sneevil: Parasol Chronicles

Twilly needs this in the locations.... Tortoise and the Hare, Sort of and the dialogue....

Tortoise and the Hare, Sort of

Twilly: Go Clyde!!!

Twilly: Yay!

Mayor Rayf needs the following.......

color to be throughout his entry and this dialogue and link.....

JellaTON Mold

JellaTON Mold

Mayor Rayf: Thank you, <Characters Name>, for once again saving Falconreach from a buffet of beasts!
Mayor Rayf: You truly are hungry for battle, aren't you?

Oishii needs the following....location link and added dialogue......

JellaTON Mold

JellaTON Mold

Oishii: The overclocked kettle gave one last shudder, shake, and spurted out oooooone last monster.
Oishii: If you can take down the JellaTON Mold, there will be desert for EVERYONE!
Oishii: What a happy ending to the Welcomegiving feast THAT would be!

Oishii: But...but... you didn't even TASTE my food!

Serenity has locations but needs dialogue!...first off can we change the titles around to like the ones I'm gonna give....

To have famous friends!

Serenity: Oh, hi Ash. What can I do for you?
Serenity: Sure, it's right over here. I've been keeping it in the attic... We're starting to run out of room.
Serenity: <Character Name>'s friends sure are popular these days!
Serenity: No, wait wa--!!!
Serenity: Oh, hi <Character Name>!!
Serenity: Umm, would you ask your friends if they could start having their fanmail sent to their OWN homes?
Serenity: If I don't clear these out soon, my guests will have no place to sleep tonight!

To have all the gold in Lore!

Serenity: I would like to put another wing onto my inn so that I can feed more patrons... could you help out?

The Spidermancer

Serenity: You could help me patch up my floor, if you wanted to.
Serenity: Actually a movies does sound good. What do you want to go see?

Gone Missing

Serenity: What's going on?

Back to the Past

Serenity: And then, out of nowhere Ash came running in and started asking about princesses...
Serenity: I know, right? So anyways...
Serenity: ...

Critical Failure!

Serenity: I’m always here! We’re open for business all day, every day.
Serenity: I heard a loud siren coming from Cysero’s store. You might want to check it out.

Falconreach Idle!

Serenity: I think it was wonderful! Your togs are adorable, and so are you!
Serenity: It's amazing how someone so young could have such a way with animals!
Serenity: Can't you imagine all those darling toggies running about his shop?
Serenity: I can definitely see you winning a place as Lim's assistant.

We now return to your show!

Serenity: You were amazing! Oh, it was marvelous to watch you battle! Such power, such finesse! It's amazing how SPECIAL a Hero you are! I can't get over you!
Serenity: I can definitely see you winning a place as Lim's assistant! Can't you, George?

Serenity: You could have KILLED us! SO irresponsible! How- why- what- GAH! There's no way I'm voting for you to be Lim's assistant!
Serenity: I thought WE were the judges of that.
Serenity: But you're shop's right next to my INN!

Ash
Twilly
Captain Rolith
Grams
Reens
Princess
Death
Zorbak

each of the above need the location and the dialogue of Princess-napped to change to Gone Missing

And a new image for High Priest....

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/ChaosWeaverHighPriestpic.jpg[/image]

and also so does Trey

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/DragonFable%20NPCs/Treypic.jpg[/image]

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/11/2011 21:33:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 277
3/5/2011 5:07:57   
Stelios

Trey Surehunter

Reforged

Trey: Where is it? Where is the Nature Orb?
Trey: The Orb!
Trey: It's a... a ball full of enormous power! It would make things grow!
Trey: Give it to me! Everything depends on it.
Trey: Hahaha..
Trey: Did you bring it?
Trey: Give it to me!
Trey: Securing the ultimate relic.
Trey: With this... with this no temple will remain buried. No treasure will be beyond my reach. They will all be mine!
Trey: I don't have time for moral lectures and pleas for museums now.
Trey: Who's going to stop me? You? Hahahahaa.
Trey: You ain't seen nothin' yet, kid.
Trey: Heh. Thanks for all the help you and my daughter have given me, but I don't have time for this now. I have more treasure to find.

~D

Done by owner. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/5/2011 8:47:45 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 278
3/5/2011 5:13:47   
Silver Xoven

@Stephen Nix and Doomstalker: Both done, thanks.
DF  Post #: 279
3/5/2011 21:37:22   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Ptolemy needs permanent war tag and strike Location: Falconreach -> Ravenloss War

Vaal needs NPC title to place at the left, dialogue title 'Meeting Vaal' is spelled wrongly, dialogue titles need to be placed at the middle, also needs permanent war tag

Done (one by owner), thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/10/2011 3:22:01 >
DF AQW  Post #: 280
3/8/2011 12:40:34   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Reens lets do that rewrite!......

Reens: Hi, I'm Reens. Welcome to my potion shop. I can refill your potions for you, or I can begin your training in Potion Making and Alchemy!

Talk
Reens: I'm so glad that I finally got my shop set up just the way I wanted it. It feels like I was unpacking for years.
Reens: Can you keep a secret? It really took me this long because I'd lost my official Royal Alchemist outfit. I couldn't really open the shop until I found it.
Reens: Now that I've got my outfit on again, I can legally train beginner alchemists! I can't teach you much, but I can get you started.
Reens: If you pass my tests then you can find a higher level trainer, and eventually you can become a Transmutation Grandmaster!
Reens: I wanted to continue my own training in Swordhaven but I was so excited to get out into the world and stark helping people with my potions!
Reens: I've also been inventing new potions! I just made a fizzy, sugary one that I call Sodaburp! Want to try some?

Refill Potions
Reens: You got it! Your healing and mana potions have been refilled. Remember to use them before the expiration date I printed on the bottle.

What is Alchemy?
Reens: I specialize in crafting healing potions but there is a lot more to alchemy than that! It's a whole field of the mystical sciences!
Reens: Alchemy deals with changing one or more materials into something else entirely, which is called transmutation.
Reens: When you learn basic alchemy from me, you will be altering the way that a standard healing potion will affect you.
Reens: This change comes from the way that the standard healing potion interacts with the potion bottles that you always carry around.
Reens: That way, you only need to upgrade your bottles once, instead of making more and more powerful healing potions every time. Pretty cool, huh?
Reens: This is just one of the advances that we've made in modern alchemy to make everyones lives easier!

Train Alchemy
Reens: Are you ready to continue your alchemy training?

Rerun Tutorial
Reens: So, you're ready to begin training your alchemy skill! This is so exciting... opening an new mind to the miracles of modern alchemy!
Reens: Since I will be teaching you basic alchemy, I will only be teaching you how to upgrade your Healing Potions.
Reens: That may not seem impressive to you, but you'll see what a huge difference it makes in battle as you level up.
Reens: Ready to get started?
Yes - Takes you into the tutorial
Not yet - Takes you back to the main menu

Reens: Great! There are basically 2 sides of potion-making:
Reens: The first is gathering the materials that you will need for your transmutation. we call those materials "Reagents".
Reens: The second part is performing the transmutation using the Transmutation Circle.
Reens: To begin, I will give you a list of reagents that you will have to gather from the woods. All of the reagents will appear in your temporary inventory.
Reens: The reagent list will look like this:
Reens: The reagents that you need to gather will appear in RED.
Reens: Once you have gathered the reagents, they will appear in GREEN, like this:
Reens: In this example, you still need to find the Pretzel Root. Once you have all the required reagents, it will look...
Reens: ...Like THIS! Once you have gathered the reagents that you need, then I will test your knowledge of the Transmutation Circle.
Reens: Ready to try a sample test?
Test Me! - Continues on

Reens: THIS is the Transmutation Circle.
Reens: You have THREE tries to pass the test and get your alchemy skill to the next level.
Reens: If you don't pass the test by your third try... then you will have to gather new reagents and try again.
Reens: This is where you can see your current skill level, how much your potions currently heal for...
Reens: ...and how much your improved healing potions will heal for after you pass the test.
Reens: The transmutation tests will get harder and harder as you level up.
Reens: Each of these smaller circles represents a single Transmutation. Once you draw it correctly, you will get a check mark...
Reens: ...Like THIS! That means "one down, three to go."
Reens: here comes the REALLY fun part. lets see how well you use the Transmutation circle itself!
Reens: First, I will show you the circle that you need to draw, be sure to PAY ATTENTION!
Reens: Then all you have to do is RE-DRAW the same circle that I just showed you, and hit the FINISHED button!
Reens: Now, let's see how well you do!
Ready - Takes you to the simple test

If you fail.....you have to redo the tutorial all over again

Once you've got it right...
Reens: Wow! You might have a natural gift for alchemy! You passed the first test, and your alchemy level is now level 6!
Reens: Great Job! Come back anytime that you want to continue your training!

Get Reagents
Reens: This time you will need to gather these reagents. [Look at the picture for yours! They're not always the same!] Those monsters are tricky. Be sure to watch out for AMBUSHES.

Take Test
If you don' have the Reagents....
Reens: Sorry. I can't give you the alchemy test until you gather the necessary reagents. Those are the rules.

If you have the Reagents....
Reens: Now, let's see how well you do!

Buy Rings
If you see your skill level is not high enough. You must be a level 10 Alchemist to access this shop.

Reens: Well done, <Character Name>! You're now ranked high enough for me to sell one of my magical rings to you. Take a look!

Done - Takes you back to main menu

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/11/2011 21:32:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 281
3/8/2011 23:58:59   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Lim - Location: Tortoise and the Hare, Sort of <<-- Tortoise is spelled wrongly
Also needs Location: Collision Course, Gravitivity

Quest titles in dialogue needs to be placed at the middle
Also needs the dialogue for Gravitivity, The Cat who Walks through Dimensions, Tortoise and the Hare, Sort of, String Thing, CyseRedux, Falconreach Idle!, and We now return to your show!

Gravitivity

Lim: <Character>, you really MUST find me in, oh... 3.5 hours. I will be doing SCIENCE and it's the kind you just won't want to miss!
Lim: <Character>! What a fortuitous thing, you just stopped by just as I'm about to do SCIENCE!
Lim: ...
Lim: That's MY line.
Lim: Have you even noticed things fall DOWN?
Lim: Exactly. That's the way a scientist thinks!
Lim: I'm watching these apples on this apple tree fall DOWN when I shake it.
Lim: I'm certain that if I watch this enough, I'll be able to come up with a radical new scientific theory that will make me famous!
Lim: Here we go.
Lim: Nothing?
Lim: For science!
Lim: Sci... en.... What was I saying?
Lim: Science has gone horribly awry!
Lim: YOU DID THIS!
Lim: ARRRGH!
Lim: Pi?
Lim: Maybe a mid afternoon snack. I prefer my apples without goo, though, so he can have them.
Lim: I'd like to see him show you some magic. So far he just keeps butting into MY experiments!
Lim: The forces which keep the apples on a tree are the triangulated distances between... something and....
Lim: something else.
Lim: And if an apple was moving away from Lore, it would move faster than the speed of light.
Lim: SCIENCE!

The Cat who Walks through Dimensions

Lim: Come step right up and I'll tell you a tale. A tale of a fateful trip- no, wait. I mean I'll explain an experiment I'm about to do. Iiiiit's SCIENCE!

Lim: No.
Lim: Yes, but I have hands.
Lim: <Character>, <Character>, <Character>! Are you bored of running around Lore?
Lim: Tired of the same old forest and deserts and oceans?
Lim: Done with talking to the same people you've talked to over and over again...
Lim: ...Who never seem to have anything NEW to say?
Lim: Me, too! THAT is why today we're going to explore alternate dimensions!
Lim: No no no. Those are ADJACENT dimensions. We're investigating ALTERNATE dimensions!
Lim: Exactly the right train of thought to have when we're about to do SCIENCE!
Lim: That's not even a REAL WORD, <Character>. No. I will tell you what we'll do.
Lim: Before we can GO to an alternate dimension, we have to prove one EXISTS!
Lim: And for that, we need...
Lim: ...a CAT!
Lim: Most definitely.
Lim: We put a tracker on the cat. Stick the cat in a box. ... Are you with me so far?
Lim: *Hrn..* Stay with me, <Character>. Focus.
Lim: Now...
Lim: ...If the cat is in the box, we can't SEE it. Right?
Lim: So how do we know it's HERE?
Lim: *sigh*
Lim: If we can't SEE it, we don't have proof that it's HERE.
Lim: And if it's not HERE, where is it?
Lim: Noooo. If it's not here, it could be in an alternate dimension!
Lim: Now you're thinking like a scientist! I knew you had it in you, <Class>!
Lim: What's that?
Lim: <Character>, you've got to get that cat back!
Lim: We have a DIMENSIONAL tracker on Poofles! We don't have a domestic tracker on him!
Lim: My poor Mr. Poofles!
Lim: Go go go!!!

Lim: DID YOU DO TO POOFLES?!
Lim: Mr. Poofles! What has magic wrought?!

Tortoise and the Hare, Sort of

Lim: I have a FASCINATING lesson for you today, <Character>! It is one of the fundamentals of our physical world! SCIENCE!

Lim: So, as I was saying... Velocity is a vector measurement of the rate and direction of motion.
Lim: A vector is a mathematical quantity that has both a magnitude and direction.
Lim: Got all that, <Character>?

Lim: ... <Character>?

Lim: <Character>!
Lim: Yes, yes. But I crafted this visual aid just for you. You don't want me to waste all that hard work, do you?

Lim: This is The Rabbitizer 6000 Mach 2.
Lim: In layman's terminology, it goes really, really FAST!

Lim: But- but... this one is ROBOTIC! A robotic rabbit! How can you say "Use a real one?!"
Lim: This is a MILLION times better than a REAL rabbit!

Lim: Oh, and this is Cysero's carrier-turtle. He uses it to deliver messages, for some reason.

Lim: So, ANYWAY, to show you how things go fast and slow, we're going to have these two race!
Lim: Clyde?
Lim: Back to the demonstration...

Lim: On your mark, get set...
Lim: GO!

Lim: Winner doesn't get turned into soup!
Lim: Yep. It's what Voltabolt feeds the Junkyard Driller, don'cha know!
Lim: Okay.. we should probably get to the finish line...

Lim: Now, as you'll see in a minute or two, this race is a classic example of velocity.

Lim: The Rabbitizier 6000 Mach 2 not only started faster, but will have kept up its initial velocity through the whole race because it's a robot.
Lim: Exac- Oooh, here it comes now!

Lim: RUINING MY EXPERIMENT!

Lim: Argh!
Lim: *sigh* I suppose I don't need to be angry this time.
Lim: You DID illustrate my experiment, even if you didn't mean to.

Lim: I really wanted some soup...

String Thing

Lim: <Character Name>! Good of you to come back. After that last... experiment... I wasn't sure you'd want to continue the scientific arts.
Lim: But now that you're here, I can DEFINENTLY use your help!

Lim: I've heard of this... thing... about string.
Lim: More specifically, it's a theory. STRING Theory. Very complex.
Lim: I must do more reading in order to understand it myself.
Lim: It sound incredibly intriguing, though, and it's gotten me thinking.
Lim: You mean "oh boy!" don't you? Right. I though so! Good good, moving on!
Lim: It got me thinking and NOW... Now I want to build a model of the universe! In STRING!
Lim: For SCIENCE!
Lim: No sirree! And YOU are going to help me! You see, String Theory explains the universe, so it makes sense to map it with regular string!
Lim: There's a telescope in the basement-
Lim: There's a telescope in the basement I haven't used yet, HERO, and I'd like you to take it to the top of a mountain.
Lim: Make a map of the night sky to aid my model-building!
Lim: Once you're done, bring the map back to me and I'll have the string all ready for us!
Lim: <Character Name> -- Wait!
Lim: You'll need to take the telescope with you.
Lim: It's next to the electric goggle polisher.
Lim: No.
Lim: That will teach you to mess with my stuff.
Lim: You're a magical orb. Don't pretend like you can actually feel it itching. You can't feel anything.

Lim: Hmm...

Lim: What are YOU doing here? Don't TOUCH anything! Put that DOWN!
Lim: Oh no...

Lim: Aaaaaaaahhhhh! CYSEROOOOO!

CyseRedux

Lim: ...Alright, Cysero. We're here. You've caught <Character Name>'s attention ...and mine.
Lim: WHAT do you need all our help with that involves that piece of my ruined experiment.
Lim: I don't know, MAGIC-man. What could you need science's help with for your little ars magica activity?
Lim: THANK YOU, <Character Name>.
Lim: Well, but-...maybe.
Lim: Well...
Lim: Hmmph. You might have a point. But...
Lim: I suppose I can hear Cysero out, at least.
Lim: *mutter* I know what you call help...
Lim: WE SHARE THE SAME WORLD!

Lim: Do Do...I see three Cysero's?
Lim: I haven't even finished plans for the cloning machine yet!

Lim: Cysero!
Lim: ANYWAYS...What is going on here?!
Lim: That's not what I'm talking abou-
Lim: ARGH!!! WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
Lim: !!!
Lim: But- But how'd they all GET here?
Lim: Science will always be superior to me!
Lim: But I suppose I can't blame JUST magic for their being 5 Cysero's in one place and one time.
Lim: Since magiscientists have proven the two can co-exist...
Lim: I will unbend my strict scientific standards for future collaborations.
Lim: Will always belong to...
Lim: SCIENCE!
Lim: *snort* Hahaha!

Lim: But what about YOU, <Character Name>? Are you a Mana-minded magiclover? A logic centre scientist? Or...something else?

Falconreach Idle!

Lim: Falconreach. A small town with BIG-name heroes. You'll find everything here, from friendly inn-keepers to upright undead-slayers...
Lim: Mad magic-makers...
Lim: ... to your science-loving host with little to lose and the most to gain.
Lim: We're talking three talented contestants and giving them an opportunity to entertain, educate, and amaze all in the name of winning a spot...
Lim: ... as the assistant to the most logical smith in Lore: ME!
Lim: It's time to meet your judging panel.
Lim: She may make your meals and store your gear, but she can judge more than who'll pay their bill on time.
Lim: Serenity is here to share her sweet take on our contestants' talent!
Lim: And he may have accidentally have turned the Falconreach guardian tower into a fish...
Lim: ... but you can betta Cysero will wax eel-oquent with his praise if our contestants impress him tonight!
Lim: And finally, say hello to the judge with the snazziest glasses and even sassier comments, George Lowe!
Lim: So get ready to be amazed by an animal act, blown away by the talents of a mechanical-minded moglin...
Lim: And flabbergasted by the martial feats of Falconreach's own <<You>> (Audio inserts "Hero")!
Lim: This is... FALCONREACH IDLE!

Lim: Who gave you a GONG?!
Lim: *(mutter)* Celebrity judges. They may drive up the show's ratings, but they drive ME mad!
Lim: For our first act, we have amazing Aria and her Amazing Tog Tricks! Let's hope they can all work tog-ether to impress our amazing judges!

Lim: Great job! Classic tog! Let's see what the judges have to say!

Lim: ... Thanks, judges, for those insightful comments. So... on to our next contestant!

We now return to your show!

Lim: You know them, you love them, they are out to save the world and thwart the villains who have nothing better to do than burn down your town!
Lim: It's... the HERO!
Lim: Their martial skills will astonish and their accuracy will amaze! Let's see who they have brought with them to demonstrate!
Lim: It's says here, Hero, that these are... your stunt-men? Your stand-ins?
Lim: Until SCIENCE! invents cloning, that is a most excellent solution. On with the show!

Lim: Even a hero can appreciate SCIENCE!, George. Besides, playing with molten gold can be Au-some!
Lim: And speaking of SCIENCE!, prepare for an explosion of fun to come bursting out of the mind of a mechanical Moglin! It's time for Lime!

Lim: Too right, George! He definitely went out with a bang!
Lim: And THAT'S why he's the winner!
Lim: The winner's going to be MY assistant! But the producers of the show insisted we have a panel of judges.
Lim: Lime is THE perfect assistant for my shop.
Lim: OVERRULED! (Science.)
Lim: Falconreach, meet your newest Weapons-shop assistant, Lime.
Lim: I give you... Lim and Lime, weapons-smiths with TASTE!
Lim: Um... Hero? Do you think you and your dragon could... help us out here?
Lim: I've... ah, got to get Lime into training. Right now. In the shop. Very important!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/13/2011 17:34:08 >
DF AQW  Post #: 282
3/13/2011 1:17:28   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Lukkhi needs to add dialogue (for Lucky Day Storybook):
Can the color be added to other dialogs too? thank you :)

Lukkhi: Ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do yous, hero?

Chapter 1
Lukkhi: You very lucky Sneevilchauns such good sharers of gold.

Chapter 2
Lukkhi: Four leaf clovers lucky, but NINE leaf clovers over NINTH TIMES luckier! ...Lukkhi not so good at maths, though.

Chapter 3
Lukkhi: Sneevilchauns too busy taking advantage of dis golden opportunity to fight wif heroes.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/13/2011 4:43:29 >
DF AQW  Post #: 283
3/14/2011 19:06:17   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Lukkhi needs to add dialogs:

Chapter 4
Lukkhi: Sneevilchauns not STEAL childrens! Sneevilchauns LIKE childrens! Childrens not try to take our gold!

Rainbow Bridge

Lukkhi: Search through all Lore with Sneevilchauns and fairies to find pieces of Rainbow Bridge to get fairy childrens back!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/15/2011 7:28:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 284
3/18/2011 19:13:00   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Guard Nomas needs War tag added at the top

Guardian needs to remove That A'Way banner

Guardian Dragon needs to remove character dialogue

Guffer (Savage Outworlder) needs to remove character dialogue

Hawk Hatchling needs to remove character dialogue, also needs to add new image

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/18/2011 19:23:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 285
3/19/2011 23:59:37   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Guardian Tenza seems to have the same color as Guardian Fortuna, can I suggest using this color:
[color=#009966][b]Guardian Tenza:[/b][/color]
for dialog, thanks!

Also, Quest given and Shops Owned: N/A needs to change to None

Between the dialog there's a space that needs to be removed

Entropy Dragon needs to apply this color:
[color=#660033][b]Entropy Dragon:[/b][/color]
, thanks!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/20/2011 2:03:46 >
DF AQW  Post #: 286
3/20/2011 17:10:30   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Ketra needs dialogue correction (same dialogue in Hunter's Paradise):

quote:

Ketra: Hmm...
Ketra: Oh, hey there. Sorry, (*blush*) I was deep in thought.
Ketra: Well.. I am trying to read this terrible old map. It seems to have as many inaccuracies as it does smudges.
Ketra: Heh. I just wish I knew what this one word is. Here, let me read it to you and maybe you know what it should say...
Ketra: "Buried beneath the sand along the _______ shore, a timeworn passage to a power forgotten."

Ketra: Let's see... Oh! That fits with the rest!
Ketra: "Buried beneath the sand along the <correct word> shore, a timeworn passage to a power forgotten."
Ketra: I wonder what it could mean. Oh I am so excited now! I can't wait until Frez wakes up! Thank you!
Ketra: Huh? Oh, I found it in some old chest when Frez and I were in the southern region.
Ketra: We were visiting a town called Krovesport and bought some supplies from some shady guys, and found this amongst the older stuff.
Ketra: Hehe, agreed. The rest of the contents of the chest were absolute junk, but we decided to see if we could solve this riddle.
Ketra: Maybe it won't be a total loss after all!

Rat and Dirk needs additional dialogue for Hunter's Paradise:

Dialogue

Part 2
Dirk: Hey, what gives? You were supposed to find a gig for us.
Rat: I know, boss, but everything I find requires us to equip ourselves with our own gear.
Dirk: Look, don't gimme that. If you can't handle this then maybe you aren't cut out to be a Midnight Bandit!
Rat: I can't pull jobs out of the air, boss. I told you we should've spent the gold on weapons.
Dirk: Ok, ok. Looks like we're gonna have to McEYE-ver us some gear out of what we have.
Rat: Ok.
Rat: What do we have?
Dirk: Let's see... We've got 3 paperclips, a stick, a can of schnozzber-
Rat: I drank that.
Dirk: ...an empty can of schnozzberry juice, a rusty fork, and two tickets to the Falconreach Monster Zoo.
Rat: It's hopeless, boss.
Dirk: Don't give up so easily. *(cracks knuckles)* Time to shine, baby! Watch me work!

Part 3
Rat: ...You built THAT out of all that junk?!
Dirk: Build? Who said anything about building something?
Rat: I thought you were gonna create some weapons out of the garbage we were carrying around.
Dirk: How in the world am I supposed to do that?! I said I was gonna McEYEver something.
Dirk: There was a guy out back who's into recycling, so I sold him all that junk.
Rat: I don't get it.
Dirk: McEyever is the name of his business.
Dirk: I used that money to buy this axe off some other guy.
Rat: ...
Dirk: He said he found it just lying around... But I'm thinking it was lying amongst somebody's belongings if ya know what I mean.
Rat: So you bought stolen goods?
Dirk: Well.. yeah. We're bandits.
Rat: I thought we were just gonna dress up with these cool outfits and try to get girls to like us.
Dirk: You're hopeless.
Rat: So.. if that's yours, then what am I gonna use?
Dirk: This.
(shows a feather)
Rat: That?! That looks kinda.. unhealthy. Where'd you get it?
Dirk: In the garbage. Can you believe they were just gonna throw it away?
Rat: ... Yes.
Dirk: You'll be fine. Just don't cut yourself.
Dirk: Anyways, let's go. I have a plan.
Rat: This is a bad idea.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/21/2011 7:17:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 287
3/24/2011 2:02:40   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Some NPC dialogs and corrections:

Grrol Blackclaw in dialogue, needs quest title to be placed at the middle
Needs to add location: Gary's Fate
Also need to add dialogue for Gary's Fate

Gary's Fate

Grrol: How we can help, <Character>?

Talk
Grrol: As the shaman of my tribe, I am here to represent the Ursice Savages. I speak for them in matters of war. My voice is their voice.
Grrol: Aisha is attacking on many different fronts trying to drive our new union apart.
Grrol: But I know that the only that ANY of us will survive is if we stand united against her.

King Linus needs quest title placed at the middle. For The Killguin Arena, needs to remove character's dialogue
Needs to add location: Gary's Fate

Also needs to add dialogue for Gary's Fate:

Gary's Fate

King Linus: Hey, <Character Name>. Good to see you. The Killguins are with you.
King Linus: ...
King Linus: That's it. You can talk to somebody else now.
King Linus: What? You were expecting a big long speech about our noble race or whatever? I don't think so.
King Linus: I said "The Killguins are with you". What else do you need to know?

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/24/2011 3:28:18 >
DF AQW  Post #: 288
3/24/2011 23:58:43   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Helga needs to remove everyone's dialogue except her dialogue, quest title in dialogue needs to be placed at the middle

Huntmaster Frrwl needs to remove character dialogue

Ice Elf Warrior needs to remove character dialogue

Ingaberg needs to remove everyone's dialogue except her dialogue, quest title in dialogue needs to be placed at the middle

Izotz needs to remove character dialogue

Jimmy the Eye needs to remove character dialogue, and replace special event banner with war tag

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/25/2011 19:41:08 >
DF AQW  Post #: 289
3/26/2011 12:38:21   
Abdo

Caravaner
quote:

Offenses: Crit: 20, Bonus: 100, Boost: 0

Crit is not 20 it's 15

EDIT:Double checked,his Crit in the quest is 15,but when you finish the quest it changes to 20

On the first fight it get boosted from 15 to 20 and stay this way for the rest of the quest, let’s just keep it 20. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/27/2011 3:35:53 >
DF AQW  Post #: 290
3/27/2011 0:17:22   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Jorhath needs to remove character dialogue <-- Image is too large, need a new one

Kasuf needs to remove character dialogue for both quest

Kid Nythera needs to remove Evren, Balaur and ChickenCow dialogue

Kid Vayle needs to remove Artix's Voice, Artix, and Brother's dialogue

King Alteon for Frostvale: needs to remove character and Frost Moglin dialogue; for The Hot Gates, needs to correct title 'The' and remove character's dialogue

King Sneed needs to remove Nibbleface and character's dialogue

Kixi needs to remove Zank's dialogue

Klatu needs to remove Sepulchure's dialogue

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/27/2011 4:10:03 >
DF AQW  Post #: 291
3/27/2011 3:59:40   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

New image for Jorhath (73kb, almost hit the maximum allowance of images)

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/27/2011 4:09:23 >
DF AQW  Post #: 292
3/27/2011 7:37:49   
Highlord Sendai

Nibbleface needs King Sneed text removed.

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/27/2011 8:29:09 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 293
3/27/2011 8:46:36   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Kordana needs to remove character dialogue

Leeta needs to remove everyone's dialogue except hers

Lief Linken needs to remove everyone's dialogue except his

Lon needs Location to remove the quest
Also need character's dialogue removed

Mae Pi needs to remove Water You Doing dialogue OR remove character's dialogue inside the quest

Magepriest (Chicero) needs to remove Archimoodies dialogue

Mary's Spirit needs to remove character dialogue

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/27/2011 10:09:17 >
DF AQW  Post #: 294
3/29/2011 0:06:09   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Necrotic Blade of Doom needs to add dialog for Sepulchure's Flying Fortress

Sepulchure's Flying Fortress

Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ARE VERY EAGER TO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, DRAKATH!

Doom Blade: HAHAHAHAHAH!

Musuk Yaga needs to remove character dialogue

Mysterious G. needs quest title placed at the middle, and remove character and Zank's dialogue

Mysterious Undead NPC (???) needs to remove character dialogue

Necro U. Student needs to remove character dialogue

Necromancer Nicto needs to remove Ash's dialogue

Nightshade needs to remove character's dialogue

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/29/2011 4:40:51 >
DF AQW  Post #: 295
3/29/2011 1:02:31   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Nikemorya, Maestro911, Lord Asparagus, Rimblade

each need a Falconreach banner
Rare tag is needed to be centered and on a separate line after the banner
if the location is bolded, unbolded it
only the persons dialogue and that's it!

Rimblade doesnt need the <> and it needs a colon after his name with spaces after each line he has!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/29/2011 4:59:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 296
3/29/2011 21:18:17   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Noxus needs quest title placed at the middle, as well as remove everyone's dialogue except his

Oakley Linken needs to remove everyone's dialogue except his

Olaf needs quest title placed at the middle, as well as remove everyone's dialogs except his

Old Man needs quest title to remove underline as well as size 2, also remove player's dialog

Osnero Yaga needs to remove the character dialog

Pachelbel needs to remove Yix's and character's dialog

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/30/2011 9:41:45 >
DF AQW  Post #: 297
3/31/2011 1:14:58   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Riadne needs dialogs for Stronger Than You Know, Altar Hill, At the Gate and The End?

Stronger Than You Know

Riadne: (thinks) Tomix and <Characters Name> don't know where I am. I'll have to try to get MYSELF out.
Riadne: (thinks) Let them think they've broken me. Then, when they let their guards down, I'll break free!

Riadne: (thinks) TOMIX!

Riadne: AAAAAAH!

Altar Hill

Riadne: *whisper* Shhhh! It will hear you!
Riadne: *whisper* I think so. From what I understand, he is communing with their Queen, a gigantic Chaosweaver female.
Riadne: *whisper* I knew you would! But I couldn't just sit there and do NOTHING! I knew if you weren't here, I would have to come and find you.
Riadne: *whisper* Well... not UNhurt. But I don't want to talk about it. I'm here, and that's what's important.
Riadne: *whisper* It's time we took these chaotic cretins down, and I want to be a part of it!
Riadne: *whisper* Let me fight with you! Arachnomancy is NOT a passive art, believe me.
Riadne: HEY! HEY BUG-BUTT!

Riadne: Tomix? <Character>? ...
Riadne: Did you forget WHAT he was praying to?

Riadne: Oh, oh my. It's-
Riadne: <Character>?

Riadne: <Character>, you were WONDERFUL!
Riadne: Oh! Oh oh oh. Tooooomix! Do you know what I saw while I was hiding?
Riadne: Take a look on the shelf under the altar! *(big grin)*

Riadne: You should probably wait until I've had a bath, Tomix. *(wink)*

At the Gate

Riadne: *cough* They must be... scattering after... the death of... *cough* their Queen.

Riadne: They are *gasp* ...trying to get into the Gate! *cough* Mustn't... let them... Tomix!
Riadne: *cough* Their poison... it is slow-acting. I can feel... the effects beginning to take hold.
Riadne: But... don't *cough* ...worry! I am an Arachnomancer... we have inherant powers *cough* ...to resist poison.
Riadne: I just need... to rest. And my body... will fight... it off... by *cough* itself!

Riadne: *cough*
Riadne: Greed... *cough* ...

The End?

Riadne: You must be careful, Tomix!
Riadne: You WILL be careful... won't you?
Riadne: That is VERY good to hear!
Riadne: I will go with <Character>, perhaps. I must continue my studies in Arachnomancy.
Riadne: And <Character> will need to fully understand the ChaosWeavers more than ever now.
Riadne: It will be good to spend time in Falconreach!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 3/31/2011 3:42:29 >
DF AQW  Post #: 298
4/1/2011 15:46:18   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Reens needs dialog for To be a giant! <-- It was already there

To be a giant!

Reens: Well... things have been pretty quiet lately, actually.

Rhyo needs to remove Nythera's dialogue

Safiria needs everyone's dialog removed except hers, as well as quest title to be placed at the middle

Scribbles needs title placed towards the left, as well as remove character's dialog

Robina the Hood needs all quest title to be placed at the middle, and everyone's dialogue removed except hers

Sally needs character dialogs removed, as well as quest title to be placed at the middle

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 4/3/2011 3:15:15 >
DF AQW  Post #: 299
4/2/2011 10:57:48   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Delete Me! please!

Cysero needs the new dialogue.....

Cluck Cluck MOOOOO!

Cysero: Heya <Character Name>! Guess what!
Cysero: I've been experimentin'!
Cysero: First, I invented a helm made of jellyfish.
Cysero: Squishy!
Cysero: Then I made a leaf alarm for Captain Rolith that goes off whenever a tree gets near!
Cysero: So, in Lore, it's basically almost always on!
Cysero: Then I got really, really hungry and wanted a big breakfast!
Cysero: Now it's time to work out with that breakfast, so it stays fit!
Cysero: So get on your dragon and let's fight!

Done, thanks. [Niki]

< Message edited by NikisArmy -- 4/3/2011 2:47:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 12 of 27«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition