Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 4 of 27«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2009 19:15:03   
ArchMagus Orodalf

More dialogue for:

Yix in
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16232995]The City Fights Back![/link]
:

[b]Yix:[/b] Popsprocket's defense mechanisms have been engaged, and we REALLY don't want to be around for the transformation!

[b]<<You>>:[/b] So... really. You don't know what this warning means?
[b]Yix:[/b] I don't think we even HAVE a warning system for Far-a-Vision!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] So the really hypnotic warning scrolling across the screen?
[b]Yix:[/b] Wasn't made by us.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Oh. Great. So who...
[b]Yix:[/b] We're not really sure.
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] *cough*

[i]*Lights flicker*[/i]

[b]<<You>>:[/b] How did you-?
[b]Yix:[/b] He was always the mysterious one. You get used to it.
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] Why are you just standing there? Evacuation Plan FS001235 needs to be put into action. Now!
[b]Yix:[/b] But that's only used in case-
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] Where do you think this warning is coming from!?
[b]Yix:[/b] .....
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Could somebody let ME know where the warning is coming from?
[b]Yix:[/b] I didn't even consider this as a possibility!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Consider WHAT as a possibility?
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] Our city is... awake.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] By "awake" you mean?
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] Aware. Angry. So many good synonyms, really.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Alive?
[b]Yix:[/b] Or as close to it as makes no difference.
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] Which is why we need to evacuate.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] But the Energy Orb!
[b]Airheart:[/b] Evacuate first, plan later. Go go go!
[b]Kixi:[/b] Oh oh! We're going to need to build a NEW city!
[b]Zank:[/b] Let's build it underwater this time!
[b]Kixi:[/b] No, no! In the air!
[b]Airheart:[/b] We already [i]tried[/i] that. And look what happened!
[b]Yix:[/b] Let's try and save THIS one first, before we construct an entirely new one, hmm?
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Yix? Not to be repetitive, but... the Energy Orb? I really do [b]need[/b] to have that.
[b]Yix:[/b] Yes, yes. There IS a way to save it.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] A way that doesn't involve crawling into the sentient city and rooting around in it, right?
[b]Yix:[/b] Not exactly. You'll just need to... deactivate Popsprocket.

[b]Yix:[/b] Yes, yes it did.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] I am all ready to go and fight your city on my dragon, don't get me wrong. But... how will I breathe up there?
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] Magic!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] No, really.
[b]Yix:[/b] He's right. Magic. Or, rather, magitech. We have a Re-breath-alator. It'll be just the thing to recycle your bad air into good!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] ... WHY do you have something like that?
[b]Yix:[/b] Because sometimes air just isn't breathable. Isn't that right, Gnix?
[b]Gnix:[/b] Er, yeah. Like when you're in tunnels under the city and the oil heats up. Smells bad.
[b]Gnix:[/b] Yep.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Right. Ok, anyways. Fighting the city?
[b]Yix:[/b] Once you're on your dragon, I'll attack the Re-breath-alator and you'll be good to go.

[b]<<You>>:[/b] With the city deactivated, it should be safe for you all to go back and live on it again, right?
[b]Yix:[/b] Yes. If it's any consolation, the Guardian system worked perfectly!
[b]Yix:[/b] Except for thinking you were out to harm the Orb. That was a slight mishap in the gear alignment, we think.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] How reassuring. Then as long as nothing else attacks the city from the back of a flying dracolich, we should be safe.
[b]Mysterious G.:[/b] I do not foresee Speulchure being a problem for us again. Between your might and our magitech, he is no match for us.
[b]Yix:[/b] We'll take excellent care of the Orb for you. It will enhance our studies and multiply our output considerably!
[b]Gnix:[/b] Just think what we'll be able to build with it!
[b]Kixi:[/b] How about a De-Big-ulator! Then everything will be as big as we are!

[i]After half an hour of brainstorming goes by...[/i]

[b]<<You>>:[/b] It sounds like you'll all be just fine, then.
[b]Yix:[/b] Thank you for saving our city. Again. You can count on us to keep the Orb for you. We'll keep it away from explosions and corrosive materials.

Airheart in
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16232995]The City Fights Back![/link]
:

[b]Airheart:[/b] Evacuate first, plan later. Go go go!
[b]Kixi:[/b] Oh oh! We're going to need to build a NEW city!
[b]Zank:[/b] Let's build it underwater this time!
[b]Kixi:[/b] No, no! In the air!
[b]Airheart:[/b] We already [i]tried[/i] that. And look what happened!

Gnix in
:

[b]Gnix:[/b] Er, yeah. Like when you're in tunnels under the city and the oil heats up. Smells bad.
[b]Gnix:[/b] Yep.

[b]Gnix:[/b] Just think what we'll be able to build with it!

Done, thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/27/2009 14:05:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
6/27/2009 13:40:55   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

More dialogue for Snou:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16232965]Gnomenapped?![/link]

[b]Snou:[/b] You again! Stop following me!
[b]Snou:[/b] Yes! First you come and mess up my collections, and then try to get Zapp a different Penpal, and then try to mess with my azhite supply job!
[b]Snou:[/b] They were still my friends!
[b]Snou:[/b] Plus, do you have any idea how expensive it is to live in a giant house in a jungle? The cost to ship ice from Dragesvard to cool it is insane...
[b]Snou:[/b] What? Are you crazy? They were my roommates!
[b]Snou:[/b] I collect everything! It gets expensive, so I try to write and find friends who want to come and help. And you just come in and chase them all away!

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/27/2009 14:07:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
6/28/2009 14:01:06   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ok here's my time to just go over some mistakes....

Maryann needs the description removed!

Mr.Puddingshins needs the dialogue of the character name bolded!

Old man needs the correct way of saying Dialogue

Olaf needs the word owned after Shops

That'll do!

All fixed. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 6/28/2009 14:30:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/2/2009 13:08:26   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

*Blow the dust off* Time to keep going

Ophelia needs this....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Osnero Yaga needs a few things...

Osnero Yaga

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

plus a picture can go on the bottom!

Paint Fairy needs a rewrite

[size=3][b]Paint Fairy[/b][/size] 

Location: [link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=11282744]Armor Paint Room[/link]

[u][b]Quests given[/b][/u]
None

[u][b]Shops owned[/b][/u]
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=11282744]Armor Paint Room[/link]

[u][b]Dialogue[/b][/u]
[b][color=#3399FF]Paint Fairy:[/color][/b] Hey! How did you get in here? Oh well, nevermind. Just... pick... QUICK. This paint bucket isn't as light as it looks!
[center][b][u]Recolor[/u][/b][/center]
[b][color=#3399FF]Paint Fairy:[/color][/b] So hard to choose... you look good in all these colors!

[i]You can buy your armor trim color and base color for 100 gold!
Pressing cancel sends you back to the first screen[/i]

[center][u][b]Talk[/b][/u][/center]
[b][color=#3399FF]Paint Fairy:[/color][/b] Sorry I don't know much about what's going on out there. I just work here. Decided yet?

[i]Pressing back sends you back to the first screen[/i]

[center][u][b]Exit[/b][/u][/center]
[i]Makes you leave the screen and returns you to Falconreach[/i]

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/StephenNix44/Dragon%20Fable/Dragon%20Fable%20NPCs/PaintFairypic.jpg[/image]

Papa Moglin should have this before his name

Patch, the Barber needs a correction... needs the H

Patch is the name, cut'n hair is mah game. Used to shear sheep.. but this is close 'nuff! Have a seat!

Paul actually needs the dialogue

<Character Name>: That water was COLD!
Paul: Great, another one.
<Character Name>: I mean, REALLY COLD! You think you know cold... try BREATHING ICE WATER!
Paul: Yes, human. One of the reasons we CHOSE this frigid wasteland was for the cold...
Paul: ...so nobody would bother us. *ahem*
<Character Name>: I'm talkin' SUPER cold. Like the kind of cold where the electrons stop moving.
<Character Name>: That was the kind of cold that would make THE VACUUM OF SPACE want warm, flannel pajamas.
<Character Name>: That water is SO cold that it hurt my FEELINGS.
Paul: YES! WE GOT IT! IT'S VERY COLD! What do you WANT?!
<Character Name>: Wait... rewind... did you say"great, ANOTHER one,"?
Paul: Yes, we've had quite a few visitors lately. Far too many. Just yesterday an ice dragon came to us.
<Character Name>: An ICE DRAGON? Um... how did he fit through that hole in the ice?
Paul: Yesterday's ice cave was much larger. That's beside the point... what do you want, <Class>?
<Character Name>: Oh great and mighty Tusker leader...
Paul: Please... call me Paul.
<Character Name>: Ok. Oh great and mighty....Paul. I come here to offer Dragesvard's hand in friendship and ask for your help.
<Character Name>: The dragon that visited you yesterday... was it sent by Aisha, the Ice Elf Queen?
Paul: Yes, it was. It came also seeking assistance. What do YOU have to offer?
<Character Name>: I...I didn't bring anything. Um... I've got half a sandwich in my backpack... it might be a little soggy but...
Paul: Well, at least your offer is more reasonable. All the dragon promised us was death if we did not join her.
Paul: But we Tuskers are proud. We do not respond to threats. If we are caught in the middle of a war we did not start...
Paul: ...Then we will side with the people who came to us in friendship. We are with you, human.
<Character Name>: That's EXCELLENT NEWS, Paul. I will tell my people at once.
Paul: Human... the dragon seemed... almost frightened of Aisha. If she tried to get us to join with fear... maybe she did the same to the ice dragons.
Paul: Speak to them. If you can convince them to join us as well... this war may be over before it begins.
<Character Name>: Hmmm. If there is even the smallest chance that war can be avoided I have to check it out. Thanks again, Paul!
Paul: Farewell, human. All our hopes for peace are riding on you.

Pi Mae needs the location in a link....

Pi Mae's Father needs a few things...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

and a correction.... Come on, Pi Mae. You have many many many chores to do.

Pi Mae's Mom needs this....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Poe needs a few things....

the spacing needs to go away between the location and name and the dialogue to the word dialogue

plus it needs this after the dialogue

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Puppies (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) also needs this...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

That's it I'll be back with more soon!

All done, thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/2/2009 14:11:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
7/2/2009 20:44:00   
ArchMagus Orodalf

New dialogue for:

Yulgar in
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16265865]The Ultimate Weapon[/link]
:

[b]Yulgar:[/b] You've returned!

[b]Yulgar:[/b] <<You>>! Demento! You've returned! What did you find in the Frozen North? Is there anything that can defeat Akriloth?
[b]Demento:[/b] We found the Ice Scythe, Yulgar, but... 
[b]<<You>>:[/b] ...it's broken. Can you fix it?
[b]Yulgar:[/b] It's broken into too many shards for me to simply "fix" it, <<You>>... but, magic still permeates the fragments....
[b]Yulgar:[/b] I can forge something new, something stronger! [b]A Frozen Claymore![/b]

Xan in
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16265865]The Ultimate Weapon[/link]
:

[b]Xan:[/b] Now, my young apprentice, it is time for your final test...
[b]Xan:[/b] You are fully imbued with the power of fire, HAHAHA, now it's time for you to USE IT!
[b]Xan:[/b] Take out anything incoming with a wave of FLAME!
[b]Xan:[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[b]Xan:[/b] You are ready, Konnan, to exact your revenge....
[b]Xan:[/b] ...
[b]Xan:[/b] ...And become the tool of my mine!
[b]Xan:[/b] The hero...
[b]Xan:[/b] ...that CHOSE TO LET YOUR FAMILY DIE!
[b]Xan:[/b] The incompetent Dragonslayer...
[b]Xan:[/b] ...who let Akriloth RAMPAGE!
[b]Xan:[/b] The apathetic mage...
[b]Xan:[/b] ...who did NOTHING!
[b]Xan:[/b] THEY
[b]Xan:[/b] WILL
[b]Xan:[/b] BURN!!!
[b]Xan:[/b] After you exact your revenge on the puny denizens of Falconreach, we will roll across this land....
[b]Xan:[/b] We will find the adventurer who foolishly gave the Fire Orb to Akriloth....
[b]Xan:[/b] We will burn, purify in flame, this land AND RULE IT ALL!
[b]Xan:[/b] HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
[b]Xan:[/b] Rise, my apprentice...
[b]Xan:[/b] RISE DRAKONNAN!

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

Er... that's an interesting comma.

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/3/2009 9:59:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
7/3/2009 7:37:20   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Lowe needs a link to his other shop:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=16266368]Lowe DC[/link]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

One more thing about Lowe: He isn't in the Popsprocket Inn; that's on the other side of town. He's in

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=15580658]Popsprocket[/link]

Done, thanks! ~PaperClip

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 7/4/2009 3:35:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/4/2009 20:33:45   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

R. Stiltsken and Raging Boar needs this.....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Do you only want the dialogue that he says? Cause if so zorbak's, yulgar's and character name's lines can be deleted!

Rayf needs a rewrite so here we go.....

Rayf

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Mayor Rayf: Welcome to Town Hall! Ask not what Falconreach can do for you, but what you can do for me! ...I mean Falconreach!

Talk

Mayor Rayf: Greetings! I am Mayor Rayf, the mayor of our fair town of Falconreach! I realize that you may have never heard of me...
Mayor Rayf: But I ASSURE you, good citizen, I am qualified for the position. I was head of the Pig Farmer's Guild for over ten years.
Mayor Rayf: I was also voted Most Likely To Spend Other People's Gold" back in school.
Mayor Rayf: A lot of big changes are coming to Falconreach, dear citizen, BIG changes I say! I would tell you more but first...
Mayor Rayf: ...I'm going to need you to fill you these WI664-K Exciting Town Upgrade Information forms in triplicate and pay the processing fees.

Reens her function needs to be gone as the dialogue is blantly obvious.

her entry doesn't look good with all those pictures if you think we should leave them then by all means leave them if not try and work around it.or I'll do it on my next entry!
I'm leaving them since they show what's going on...their not really needed but their a benefit.

OMG my first entry when best entry I had before my original account was deleted when my son first had the Stephen Nix account. I miss that guy lol.....

Ok well I did a half ars job on this entry so lets pick it up a notch! I told Alac to get rid of this account once I had control of this one....

Referee needs a rewrite for sure!

Referee

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
None

Orange Stage Version, Jungle Stage Version, Ice Stage Version, Darkness Stage Version, Water Stage Version, Fire Stage Version, Wood Stage Version and Metal Stage Version

Rhyo and Roberts needs this.....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

*Roberts also has a useless space after his name!*

Robina Hood needs a few things....

Shops owned
None

and a better picture as those two can be as links....here is a better one....

also it needs another location plus another quest which is......

QuadForce

Rosemary needs a guess what....

Rosemary

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

Rest

Fully heals you

Potions

Rosemary: I refilled your potions. *Whispers* I ever put a little Pumpkin spice in them!

Click and it takes you back to the beginning of the chat!

Talk

Rosemary: Oh, so you are new to DoomWood? let me tell you a little about it.
Rosemary: The forest is pretty much overrun with skeletons, poltergeist, vampires, yagas, necromancers...
Rosemary: ... ghouls, fiends, gargoyles, liches, mummies, pumpkin golems, shadow creatures...
Rosemary: ... undead abominations, lagoon creatures, zombies, and the occasional lawyer.
Rosemary: The politically correct term is "Yaga".
Rosemary: New age Witches are very sensitive and trying to disassociate themselves with the classic green wart nosed hag image.
Rosemary: Oh no, Vampires are fair game.

To Falconreach

Rosemary: How to get back to Falconreach? Oh, just leave the Inn and go South (Down).

Set Hometown

Rosemary: Are you certain you would like to set your hometown to Amityvale?

Rubix needs a Rare Sign.....

OK that's it for now!

All done, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/4/2009 22:36:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/5/2009 17:42:24   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Sabrina also (See: Vayle, The Necromantress)

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Inn Shop, The

Dialogue

Resting

Sabrina: You are welcome to rest here for free. Each time you visit the Inn your Health and Mana will be restored to full.

Shop

Shop opens up and you have a chance to purchase the following items...

Axe of the Elders
ShadowReaper of Doom
SkullStaff of Doom
The Scourge
The Singing Edge
Twin Blades of Doom

Safiria needs this.....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Sek-Duat XV needs this..

it needs these in the locations....
Sandwitch, The, Traitor, The, Zhowdown

More dialogue....

The Sandwitch

Sek-Duat XV: The people of The Sandsea have grown... discontent.
Sek-Duat XV: They plot and scheme against me... but they are not to blame. They are like children.
Sek-Duat XV: When a parent makes a strict rule to keep the children safe, the children are expected to throw fits. They know no better.
Sek-Duat XV: But when they break these rules made to keep them safe, they must be...punished. They must learn their place if I am to keep them safe.
Sek-Duat XV: If The Sandsea were a less dangerous place, then I would have no reason to keep scuk strict rules.
Sek-Duat XV: Therefore, I command you to eliminate one of the greatest threats to my people: The Sandwitch
Sek-Duat XV: That old crone was cast out of the yaga sisterhood in Doomwood for being TOO CRUEL!
Sek-Duat XV: Her sisters left her to die in the desert but the hatred in her hard has kept her alive all these years. The people fear her.
Sek-Duat XV: They have good cause to fear her. She summons people to her cave in the middle of the night and they are never seen again.
Sek-Duat XV: If you were to eliminate the Sandwitch, and the people had less to fear, perhaps they would have less reason to rebel.
Sek-Duat XV: Go now, and do not return until the outcast has been taken care of, and my people are safe.

Traitor, The

Sek-Duat XV: You have pleased me greatly, <Character Name>.
Sek-Duat XV: Tell me, how did you dispose of the Sandwitch? Not even my elite guards could end her miserable life.
Sek-Duat XV: No, I've changed my mind. All that matters is your ability to get the job done. I remain impressed with your skills.
Sek-Duat XV: Now I have another task for you, while Zhoom is hunting down the last of the rebels. One of their number has decided to betray his fellows.
Sek-Duat XV: I want you to go and meet this turncoat. If he is honest about his desire to serve his me, then escort him here. If it is a trap...
Sek-Duat XV: ...Well you are more than capable of dealing with anything the rebels might have conducted.
Sek-Duat XV: Here is the map to the meeting location.
(Take the map to the traitor's meeting place.)
Sek-Duat XV: Either way bring him to me or dispose of him. Either way, I expect to return with good news <Character Name>. Do not disappoint me.
(Quest!)

Zhowdown

Sek-Duat XV: Welcome back, <Character Name>. I see you did not bring the traitor back to me. I will assume that it was a rebel trap.
Sek-Duat XV: I have one final assignment for you, and when you return I will shower you with riches beyond your wildest dreams.
Sek-Duat XV: I have reason to believe Zhoom is working with the resistance against me. This will not stand.
Sek-Duat XV: I think he has been capturing these rebels just to get close to me. No one is that good of a tracker.
Sek-Duat XV: When I discovered his betrayal I sent the key to the prisons to the Lizardmen's Ziggurat to the West. It is hidden there.
Sek-Duat XV: Zhoom will eventually show up there. If he wants to set his rebel friends free then he will need that key.
Sek-Duat XV: I command you to go to the Lizardmen's Ziggurat and stop him by any means necessary.
Sek-Duat XV: Do so quickly... a very special day is fast approaching. I want no interference from Zhoom and the resistance.
Sek-Duat XV: If there's one thing I can't stand... it's a traitor.
(Quest!)

Sek-Duat Lives Again

Sek-Duat XV: You two should be DEAD!

Sek-Duat XV: Well I guess you've got me all figured out...
Sek-Duat XV: Except that you're entirely wrong.
Sek-Duat XV: I'm not trying to bring my great and powerful ancestor back from the dead...
Sek-Duat XV: I AM SEK-DUAT THE FIRST!

Sek-Duat XV: I'm older than either of you could imagine. I have been the ruler of The Sandsea for nearly 1500 years!
Sek-Duat XV: During my first reign as Sek-Duat I realized that none of my children had the mind or will of an emperor.
Sek-Duat XV: I began searching the lands of Lore for the secrets to eternal life. I found that I could unlock the secrets of the Orb of Light...
Sek-Duat XV: ...then I could transform myself to a Lich, an undead sorcerer, blessed with eternal life but cursed with eternal undeath.
Sek-Duat XV: I have used its power to sustain myself for these last 1500 years, but once I became a Lich I realized my mistake.
Sek-Duat XV: As a Lich I could never know the pleasures of the living, only eternal life and eternal unrest. I yearned to be alive again.
Sek-Duat XV: I kept searching for the true key to eternal life and I found it! Around 1200 years ago I have the spell to the Yaga sisters for safe keeping.
Sek-Duat XV: As we agreed, they sent their outcast sister to life her in the sands with the spell in her care, so that I could keep watch over it.
Sek-Duat XV: Each time I took my own place as the new emperor, I was a little more cruel.
Sek-Duat XV: I knew that if I squeezed these feeble peasants hard enough, that they would eventually rebel...
Sek-Duat XV: ... And that would give me the 100 enemies that I needed to return life to this undead shell!
Sek-Duat XV: I'm only telling you this so that you can understand the true power that you face, if you choose to battle me.
Sek-Duat XV: But I never expected you to get this far so I will give you the choice. Join me and I will grant you everlasting as my undying generals.
Sek-Duat XV: Make your choice.

I agree!

No way!

Sek-Duat XV: I didn't really think that you'd fall for that but I had to try.
Sek-Duat XV: Come then, children. Let me show you the kind of pain that I have learned to deliver through the ages.

You fight 1 Sek-Duat

Sepulchure needs to be deleted! as the above it is already up to date!

Serenity needs a location link...

also the shops owned needs to be bolded! or at least the quests needs to be unbolded take your pic!

Sha'Rae needs this...

the , Zhoom's Quest Chain needs to be deleted

it also needs this...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Skullatour

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Skullatour: Bwahahahahahaha! Beware Mortal... ANYTHING can happen on Balance day!

[image]Needed![/image]

Skunch Yaga

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

OK going ahead!

All done, thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/5/2009 18:42:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
7/6/2009 2:08:13   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

OK lets keep going bright and early!

Snugvil Thief needs this....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Squirrel needs that as well...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Stable Master's Old Entry!

Stable Master

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Stable Master: Every available horse has been ridden to Willowshire to help the guardians there. Oh, i hope they're safe.
Stable Master: All of our mounts have been sent to other towers. We are in the middle of training our new mounts.

Surly also needs this....

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Sven just needs the one...

Shops owned
None

Tauros, Thesis, Tog, Twig just needs its own dialogue!

It shows the scenario, so I kept them in. :P ~late

Temple Priest needs a few things....

the description gone!

under quest given it should be None not N/A

and Windy's post deleted as it shows no purpose I believe!

Thelma needs the dialogue!

Thelma: Yup!
Thelma: Hiya <character>! Hiya Nooby!
Thelma: You guys are acting so weird. Eh, whatever. These books are so interesting!
Thelma: They've got lots of information about the owners!
Thelma: If you guys want to help, I'm sure we'll find out some clues about why the people of Amityvale find this place so creepy.
Thelma: Oh be quiet, there's no way to move the storyline along without one of us being stuck on their own...
Thelma: Jinkys you're a whiner! Quit it with the introspection and get on with the funny.
Thelma: Hush! The punchline's coming!
Thelma: Woah, this is one long hallway.
Thelma: I'm supposed to be the smart one!
Thelma: Your point's going to have to wait. Here comes another!
Thelma: The Development Team or Frank?
Thelma: *Shivers* Don't walk through me. That was COLD!

Frank's Entry and Dorthy's Entry can it have the names bolded please in the dialogue?

Thyton's Entry needs more dialogue!

I don't know the exact color I can't figure out Sex-Duat so I'm just gonna bold this one...

Chart Captors

Thyton: For months we've been trying to get the pirate's navigational charts... using trained monkies. It is now fear that this is a job for a real ninja.
Thyton: Invade one of their ships, work your way forward and try to find some charts in the navigational room! Let nothing stop you!

Run of the Kessel!

Thyton: I've got your first mission <Character Name>. For many years the Pirates have ruled the seas around Sho Nuff Island.
Thyton: Their control over the seas make it very difficult for us to get supplies to our village, and get send our ninjas to far off missions.
Thyton: But we have secretly been working on a new boat design, enchanted with our own wind ninja magic.
Thyton: Follow me, I'll explain more when we get to the harbor.
<Quest!>
Thyton: Nestled in this cove is the vessel called the Kessel. The vessel was made by Gessel Von Tressel, the best-selling vessel maker.
Thyton: She named the vessel for her husband Kessel Von Tressel, who used to Sumo wrestle.
Thyton: THIS is the prototype for our secret weapon. The ship has been enchanted with our wind ninja magic to move faster than any other ship ever built.
Thyton: It only requires a crew of one. I'd like you to test the ship, <Character Name>. If you can get through the pirate blockade under the expected time...
Thyton: ... then the ship is a success. This will be a dangerous mission. The pirates may try and board the ship to destroy it...
Thyton: ... and it moves at VERY high speeds. One wrong turn and you're shark bait. Oh.... and try not to scratch the paint.

After you beat the quest:

Thyton: Very well done <Character Name>! You have proven that the Kessel is faster than any other ship off the coast of Sho Nuff.
Thyton: You have also proven your worth and loyalty to the Shadow of the Wind Clan. You are now one of us.
Thyton: Unfortunately the ship couldn't handle the stress of the test. The ship has basically fallen apart beneath your feet.
Thyton: We will have to rebuild the entire vessel. But when we do, I know the brave ninja that I will ask to be our test pilot...
Thyton: "<Character Name>: The Ninja Without Fear!"
<Complete Quest>

Jewel of the Four Winds, The

Thyton: The villagers have never seen a stranger fly into our village before, and there are rumors of an army in the woods.
Thyton: Okuchi No Okami and his Sneenja army marches south toward the village. We don't know what they want...
Thyton: But we have a man on the inside. Agent 58, the master of disguise, hides invisible among their ranks.
Thyton: He has agreed to help us, if he can do so without breaking his cover. Still, with flying men and Sneenja armies on the move...
Thyton: ...the villagers are panicked. As their leader, I must go assure them that all is well and get them to a safe distance.
Thyton: I leave Okuchi No Okami and Drakath to you, ninja. Go now, and retrieve the Jewel of the Four Winds!

* I Obey! - Starts the quest
* Heal - Fully heals you
* Leave - You leave the quest

Thyton: <Character Name>, I am in debt to you... The entire Shadow of the Wind clan is. You have saved us all and returned our honor to us.
Thyton: You have returned our stolen scrolls, defeated the thief, stopped our village from being destroyed...
Thyton: ... and stopped Okuchi No Okami from using our own ninja skills against us.
Thyton: If he has awakened the Iron-Fist Giant, we will deal with that when the time comes. All that matters now is that our village is saved.
Thyton: The clan is at your command. If you ever have any need of our help... every man, woman and child in this village will come to your aid.
Thyton: You have proven yourself to be a capable and loyal ninja of the Shadow of the Wind clan. You honor us with your friendship.
Thyton: You have our eternal respect and our eternal thanks.
<Complete Quest>

Honda's Accord

Thyton: <Character Name> we may not be done with this fight yet. The villages are reporting strange noises from the woods in the west.
Thyton: Go investigate the disturbance. It is probably the remnants of the sneenja army... but be prepared for anything.

Thyton: <Character Name>, our worse fears are confirmed. Honda the Iron-Fisted Giant, long time guardian spirit of this village has been awakened.
Thyton: Honda has always been regarded as the guardian spirit of the Shadow of the Wind Village...
Thyton: ...but we thought that was all he was... a spirit.
Thyton: We had no idea he was a REAL GIANT WITH REAL IRON FISTS!
Thyton: It is clear that we have forgotten much of what our ninja scrolls have to teach. If we survive, I will dedicate my life to unlocking these skills.
Thyton: Somehow, Okuchi no Okami used the Jewel of the Four Winds power combined with the spells hidden within our scrolls to awaken Honda...
Thyton: ... and turn this guardian against us! All of the clan ninjas have returned from their missions to protect the village...
Thyton: ... But I do not think it will make a difference. Even with the combined power of our clan, we will not be able to stop him.
Thyton: Honda will only fall to the might of a Dragonlord! <Character Name>, you and <Dragon's Name> must stop him!
Thyton: You are a true Ninja of the Wind <Character Name>. The future of the clan is in your hands.
(Titan Fight: Honda To Battle!)

*Plus the gap after the picture should be smaller!*

Trixi's Entry needs this...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Underbed the first image has no reason for it being in the post at all...its just a bed from the quest if he was under it then maybe but alas its just a bed!

Plus it should only have his dialogue!

Same here, it shows the scenario so I kept the dialogue. ~late

Verata needs his image as an image not as a link!

The image was too big which is why it wasn't displayed. I shrunk it. ~late

Ok that'll do for now Muhahaha *Coughs*

All done, thanks! ~late

< Message edited by latedog -- 7/6/2009 11:08:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/6/2009 17:01:48   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ok I'll keep going for one more today!

Vayle needs a few things....

the description removed!

and the dialogue like this....

Moonridge: Saved!

Lady Vayle: Excuse me Mayor. I would like to meet and thank our heroes, personally.
Lady Vayle: So, the two of you signal handedly defeated the Necromantress' undead army?
Lady Vayle: Defeating an undead army of that strength requires a great deal of skill and power.
Lady Vayle: That was quite impressive. Let me be the first to PERSONALLY thank you.
Lady Vayle: !!!
Lady Vayle: Impossible! This cannot be the little boy I met during the...
Lady Vayle: Artix, he... he saved me...

Green Mist, The

Vayle: I'm Vayle. Yeah, I live in the village too... with my brother.
Vayle: They're... dead. It's just me and my brother now.
Vayle: We look out for each other. He'll be worried if I don't come home before sunset.
Vayle: He's the strongest, bravest best brother ever. If he was here, he would know how to get us out of this cave. *sob*
Vayle: O..*sniff* Ok.
Vayle: What's THAT light? It's... pulsing.
Vayle: AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Vayle: I'm fine, I think. I just touched that orb...
Vayle: Brother, please don't be mad! I got lost and this boy found me.
Vayle: His name is Artix and he...

Artix vs. The Undead

Vayle: YOU... YOU ANIMALS!
Vayle: You destroyed my brother! I have kept his spirit safe in his spiritcrystal for YEARS... ever since... that night!
Vayle: I was so close to getting Noxus to teach me to bring him back...
Vayle: but I used his spirit to animate that undead and you DESTROYED HIM and THE SPIRITCRYSTAL!
Vayle: Now his spirit is gone... forever! It's all your fault!
Vayle: NO! YOU LIE! I LOVED my brother Edgar, and YOU destroyed him... I HATE you, Artix. I HATE YOU!!!
Vayle: Noxus was right. I should have destroyed you when I had the chance.
Vayle: I was holding back because of what happened when we were children, but that's over now...
Vayle: I will avenge my brother if it is the last think I do. You will pay... BOTH OF YOU WILL PAY!

Noxus Fumes

Vayle: Thank you for saving me Master Noxus, but my brother... I wish you could have saved him too.
Vayle: I wish I wasn't too late.
Vayle: !!!
Vayle: Master Noxus! I did it! I can feel him inside that crystal!
Vayle: It sounds... it sounds like he's in pain. Oh, how do we help him?!
Vayle: Do you promise? Do you promise that you can bring Edgar back?
Vayle: I'VE HEARD ENOUGH!
Vayle: All these years... I TRUSTED YOU! YOU HAVE BEEN USING ME!!
Vayle: No more of your LIES, "Master" Noxus!
Vayle: <Character Name>, I can never forgive what you have done... there still may have been hope... but let me help you finish Noxus
Vayle: With all of our power combined, this slug cannot possibly stand against us.

Vayle: Save your thanks, <Character Name>. Noxus is defeated and the Necropolis is empty. That is enough for now.
Vayle: I will continue trying to find a way to save my brother. I still believe the key is in Necromancy.
Vayle: No, but Necromancy Univeristy has been here for centuries. Another master will come along and claim it.
Vayle: I know that you and Sepulchure both need the power of the Darkness Orb, so I know we will meet again.
Vayle: Just be ready for me. Next time that we meet it may not be as friends.
Vayle: Farewell, <Character Name>.

Villager's Entry!

Villager

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Villager: I'll go first mayor.
Villager: This week alone we lost Freddy, Jason, Micheal... and they just got Chucky!
Villager: Poor chucky...he was such a doll.
Villager: The worst part is no one is doing anything about it... no one except that crazy Paladin in the graveyard.
Villager: Yup, I just passed the graveyard on the way in and he was still there!
Villager: I heard he was cursed and die if he does not free enough undead each day!
Villager: No way, I heard he does it just for fun. Did you hear those puns he makes when he is fighting?
Villager: Adventurers like the one behind me that probably does not think we all noticed him standing there this whole meeting?
Villager: Mayor! We had a deal with the Necromancers. We keep our nose outta there business and obey curfew, and they let us be.
Villager: These Adventurers and that Paladin are going to get us in a heap of trouble!
Villager: Are you serious?
Villager: If you are wrong... we might as well start sizing our caskets Mayor. Hey stranger... do you really think you can beat a Necromancer?

Wednesday will also need a rewrite....

Wednesday

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Wednesday: Rest at ease, all of your troubles will be addressed during the Town hall meeting.

Pressing "Attend" will begin the town meeting

Wednesday: Alright let's begin. I hereby call this Town Hall meeting to order. Who would like to go first?

Pressing "More" will continue the meeting
Pressing "Leave" will exit the meeting and take you outside

Wednesday: OMG! Is that Paladin STILL fighting undead in there?
Wednesday: Alright, alright! Settle down. The real reason for this meeting is that a bunch of Adventurers from Falconreach have come to town.
Wednesday: Yes, adventures who were attacked by monsters from this area and have come to find the source.
Wednesday: Um, yes. Welcome stranger what is your name?
Wednesday: That is what I thought... at first. Until I heard that they defeated the undead army at Falconreach!
Wednesday: Yes. I think they... I think they can defeat the Necromancers
Wednesday: We leave our fate in your capable hands. We know you will not let us down!

XXL-304 needs a rare sign!

Zapp needs a picture as the one there is gone...

Zeri needs the following corrections...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

the word pic needs to be gone!

and the link is unnecessary!

Can Zeri's dialogue be bolded!???

Zhoom needs the locations on one line!

I'm done for today but I'll finish up tomorrow! NPC's are almost there!

All done. Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/6/2009 18:03:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/7/2009 16:29:54   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Like I said.....I'm here again!

Zhoom needs this.... before the starting conversation!

Before You See Him In Sandsea

Titans of Battleon

Zhoom: Hey.
Zhoom: You don't remember me?
Zhoom: We all agreed that we needed the power of a DragonLord to confront this beast, and in our time, you are the greatest DragonLord.
Zhoom: Stop it.
Zhoom: Yep.
Zhoom: WHAT?!
Zhoom: ...Then why did we stuff ourselves in there?
Zhoom: Right there.
Zhoom: It's right...
Zhoom: ...THERE!
Zhoom: Now that you have seen what is to come, you have the chance to change things.
Zhoom: Because we were forced to interfere with time, we might have cased the timeline to split.
Zhoom: This event might never occur in your future, but thank you for saving our timeline. You are a great hero.
Zhoom: So long, hero. Thank you again.

Needs more dialogue under the big Quests font!

Meeting Zhoom

A fabulous cutscene where Zhoom takes down the resistance fighter

Zhoom: One more rebel for Sek-Duat. Thank you stranger, If you had not been distracting him, he might have slipped away again.
Zhoom: This sand-rat is a member of the so-called resistance. Tell me, did you know that you were having a conversation with a wanted man?
Zhoom: Very, but I see your point. Even you rebels could not be THAT stupid. This <Character Class> was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Zhoom: HAHA! I like your attitude <Character Name>. I am Zhoom and I have no plans to kill this man. I just deliver him to Sek-Duat XV.
Zhoom: What the emperor does with the members of the resistance is his business. You seem like someone who could appreciate a little gold.
Zhoom: I'm going to return this man to the palace and collect one more bounty. After that I will return here. Come see me if you want some work.

Hard Way, The

Zhoom: I have good news, <Character Name>. I have located another of the rebels! He rests in the ruins to the west at this very moment hiding from the sun.
Zhoom: His name is Kasuf, and he has been able to elude me thus far, but I am a paitient ranger. His days are numbered and the number is small.
Zhoom: I would like you to meet me at the ruins and help me capture this desert snake. That will cut his chances of another escape in half.
Zhoom: Kasuf can hide...but not forever. He will need to leave the ruins for water eventually. There will be no escape for him this time!
Zhoom: I have chased Kasuf across the desert many times. He is as slippery as a sand trout.
Zhoom: But finally I have driven him to hide in these ruins. The locals say that there is only one way in and one way out.
Zhoom: You're going to go in and search for him. He hides himself well...so search well. I will wait here.
Zhoom: Very good <Character Name>. You have a quick mind. I may make a ranger of you yet. If you do not return within the hour, I will come looking for you.

The Blue Lotus

Zhoom: Do not worry, <Character Name>. Kasuf is simply blessed with the natural ability to run and hide, like most cowards. I'm not sure how he escaped....
Zhoom: ...But we will always have another chance to catch him. Unfortunately all my leads have run dry. The only thing we can do now is search and wait.
Zhoom: When we were returning from the ruins you asked about the wastelands to the west, this is your chance to investigate them.
Zhoom: If you find any trace of the rebels... do not attack them alone. I do not want you getting hurt. Come to me and we will attack them together!
Zhoom: I will stay in town and search here. The rebels must have a supply line and it must start here. Good luck on your search in the wastelands.

Oasis Inn, The

Zhoom: <Character Name>, I have had reports of resistance activity out in the dunes. If these reports are right then they are up to something. If I am lucky I can capture a large number of these rebels at once. I'm going to have to move fast. That is why I need you to stay behind for this one <Character Name>. I move faster when I am alone. You have earned some free time anyway. If you haven't had a chance to talk around town, now is the time. Maybe you should spend some time at the Oasis Inn. Remember to keep your eyes open for rebel activity.

Dynasty Tomb

Zhoom: I spent a lot of time in the dunes, and I was only able to capture two rebels. Neither would speak of their plans.
Zhoom: While I was gone did you learn anything interesting?
You tell Zhoom of the Dynasty Tomb
Zhoom: That is a dangerous way to get the emperor's attention, <Character>. I cannot tell you what to do but I cannot waste time on dragons.
Zhoom: At least not while there is gold to be made in capturing rebels. If.... *ahem*.... when you return you must tell me about it.
Zhoom: A giant mummified dragon would be quite an amazing sight... and an interesting challenge!

Zhowdown

Zhoom: I had hoped Sek-Duat XV was mistaken. I had hoped that you would not show up here.
Zhoom: You mean the fact that you've been working with the rebellion since the moment you arrived at the Sandsea?
Zhoom: Of course I knew. You don't get to be the world's most dangerous Ranger by missing things like that.
Zhoom: No. I really am working for Sek-Duat XV, but these rebels weren't much fun until you showed up. You made the hunt more interesting.
Zhoom: It is one of the reasons. The other reason is that I was hired to capture the rebels. You were just working WITH the rebels.
Zhoom: It wasn't worth risking fighting someone with your power, since I wouldn't have gotten paid for it.
Zhoom: HAHA! You wish! NOW Sek-Duat is paying me to come after YOU. He told me that you'd be here. Shall we begin?
Zhoom: Yes, we do.
(Battle) Zhoom

Zhoom: I told you, <Character Name>... I don't give up. You cannot escape from me.
Zhoom: Do not presume to speak to me about honor. Revenge is a small and petty reason to fight. My mother taught me the value of a promise before she was hunted down.
Zhoom: My contract is as good as my word. I have agreed to hunt you and the rebels down, and I will honor my contract.
Zhoom: A deal is a deal, even with a ruler as corrupt and as insane as Sek-Duat. There is no greater honor than keeping your promises.
Zhoom: Now lay your weapons down and come with me.
Zhoom: Then I have to stop you.
(Battle) Zhoom

Zhoom: You skills are even more impressive than I had assumed, but eventually you will tire. Just give up.
Zhoom: I have done battle with some of the strongest beasts and people that Lore has to offer. I have never met my match...
Zhoom: It is not a question of strength, <Character Name>. You can never beat me if I never give up.
Zhoom: Once I have a contract, it cannot be... did... did you say several BILLION gold?
Zhoom: *whistles* That is a lot of gold.
Zhoom: So being a hero of Falconreach pays well then?
Zhoom: Once I have handed you over to Sek-Duat XV, I will have to check it out. They will be one hero short.
Zhoom: Yep.
(Battle) Zhoom

Zhoom: Forget it. <Character Name> is my target. I already have a contract.
Zhoom: WHAT?!
Zhoom: Hold on. Do you mean to say that Sek-Duat XV isn't going to PAY me?
Zhoom: Oh, I AM GOING TO GET PAID, even if I have to take the money from the imperial coffers myself. My contract is void.
Zhoom: I will set every rebel that I captured free. Hey <Character Name>... ask me again.

Zhoom joins your party

Zhoom: It would be an honor to fight beside you... this time, for real.
(Battle) Sphinxter

Death From Below

Zhoom: It appears that Sek-Duat has decided to hold the entire town captive, since he cannot tell the rebels from the normal villagers.
Zhoom: Now that we have the Orb of Light, he cannot cast his spell but I fear that he is still willing to kill the captives out of spite.
Zhoom: We've been able to set free some of them but the rest are still in danger...
Zhoom: ... Tell me, <Your Character>. Have you ever heard of the Dunelord?
Zhoom: We have rescued most of the villagers <Your Character>, but we have a problem.
Zhoom: The rebels that we have rescued have overheard Sek-Duat's army talking about a creature called The Dunelord.
Zhoom: It is some massive ancient monster who has slept for centuries beneath the sands.
Zhoom: They are saying that Sek-Duat is furious that we stopped his plans and he has summoned The Dunelord to devour the rest of the villagers.
Zhoom: We have to save them before The Dunelord arrives in the tomb fields to the west.
Zhoom: It will take the unimaginable power of a full Dragonlord to stop this Dunelord.

Hudson's Hawk

Zhoom: You have skills yet to learn, <Character Name>. One aspect of being a ranger is your ability to communicate with nature.
Zhoom: In this case, you must learn to communicate with the spirit of the desert hawk in order to earn this skill.
Zhoom: Near here is Hudson's Cavern. Long ago the people who lived there revered the desert hawk as a living deity.
Zhoom: They have been gone a long time and now a race of snake people called Venomking's visit the cave... for food.
Zhoom: Visit Hudson's Cavern and try to find an un-eaten hawk egg in the maze of tunnels.
Zhoom: If you find one, return to me at once and I will teach you the ways of falconry.
Quest!

also the links for the other pictures should be underneath the main picture!

the Locations should only be that Titans of Battleon, The Sandsea, and that's it! the rest should be gone OR....all the quests given plus those! Your choice!

in the quests given at the top before everything else should be this...
Meeting Zhoom

Zorbak needs one things.... that picture there can be the alternative image

this one can be the main!

Zule needs this...

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Agent 58, Alesia, Aria needs their function and or description deleted!

Allow me to give you all the links that should be locked and given in their title retired!

Artix (In Beta)
Big Daddy or maybe a seasonal banner!
Chilly or maybe a seasonal banner!
Davy Bones
Fizzle or maybe a seasonal banner!
Frost Moglins or maybe a seasonal banner!
Frostval Future
Frostval Past
Frostval Present
Ghost
Hot Dogs
Icemaster Yeti or maybe a seasonal banner!
Irismancer, The
Jimmy the Eye
Klatu
Lord Asparagus just needs the retied title
Mae Pi's Father this entry needs also needs a rare tag at the top!
Mae Pi's Mom this entry needs also needs a rare tag at the top!
Maestro911 just needs the retied title
Maryann just needs the lock!
Myx or maybe a seasonal banner!
Nikemorya
Papa Moglin or maybe a seasonal banner!
Pi Mae's Father this entry needs also needs a rare tag at the top!
Pi Mae's Mom this entry needs also needs a rare tag at the top!
Pyre Spy
R. Stiltsken
Rimblade
Rubix or maybe a seasonal banner!
Sabrina
Safiria or maybe a seasonal banner!
Skullator and should have in its name (Retired) not no longer in game
Snugvil Theifs
Xanta Claus just needs the retied title
XXL-304

OK that should do for now...tomorrow I'm finishing up a little over everything!

Tomorrow is here! =P Everything's done. ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/12/2009 10:16:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/12/2009 0:19:58   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New location and dialogue for Grams:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16313214]Aria in Wanderland[/link]

[center][size=2][b]Aria in Wanderland[/b][/size][/center]
[b]Grams:[/b] Aria went wandering to look for rare pets and I haven't heard from her in weeks! 

Link for the Pet Upgrade Shop:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=13851543]Grams Pets[/link]

New quests given for Ash DragonBlade:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16313214]Aria in Wanderland[/link]

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/12/2009 10:20:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
7/12/2009 11:54:23   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Tomorrow is here! =P Everything's done. ~TLH~ - Don't get me started on you punk! Lol! No one answered to that post in a long time!

Now if you don't mind lets finish it up! Zhoom needs one thing...

in the quests given at the top before everything else should be this...
Meeting Zhoom

Artix (in Beta/Retired) doesn't need the function! or description!

also the first met stuff should be on the bottom of the page!

Artix ok I'll give you the choice....

to add whats on the second and third post because it looks bad to have all on one page then we have one with 3 pages!

or you can leave it there!

Azza Kadellya needs the dialogue underlined!

Ballyhoo needs work on the location.... scratch out the oaklore keep and osprey cove and just take out the not available part as she is available

Big Daddy his function is not necessary!

Blizzy needs the description and function removed!

Capn' Jack needs the description and function removed!

Chance needs the dialogue underlined!

Chiku The first released on stuff should be on the bottom of the page!

Chilly needs his description removed!

Coach the description needs to be removed!

Cysero's Orb needs his description removed and also needs another picture hehehe!

At Yulgar's Absence

Doug Digg the note should go on the bottom of the page! also the alternative image should be Under the main picture!

Ok there we go!

All done, thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/12/2009 12:34:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
7/13/2009 12:06:30   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Artix if you look at the bottom of the page you'll see the faded lettering should be in a quote!
the Other pictures: should be in normal writing! but the rest should be in a quote

also the other posts can now be deleted!

Demento needs more dialogue

He first off needs this in the quests given
WAR Elemental Attacks! [Fire War]

this can be added into the dialogue

In WAR Elemental Attacks! [Fire War]:

Demento: I'm glad you're here, <Character Name>. Fire monsters have been attacking towns all over Falconreach. We need your help!
Demento: Defeat the waves of Akriloth's minions, <Character Name>! Otherwise they'll overrun the entire west!

Gen.Sharthallis needs a picture and the word picture: needs to be removed!

Helpless Villager needs a picture

First Mate Rhubarb needs only the osprey cove in the locations!!!! and this...

Quests given
Irate Pirates
Cleaning House
Belly of the Beast
Water Breathing Potions
Ruins of Kordana
Boxes of Ninjas
Captain's Orders
Red Betty's Spell
Something Fishy
Sepulachure

Shops owned
None

Dialogue

ok the last rewrite entry!!!

Nikemorya (Retired) needs this...

Nikemorya

Location: Cysero's Shop (Original) - during the Great Cysero Rebellion

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Cysero's Shop

Dialogue
Nikemorya: Um... the only thing that fell was his Crystal ball.
Nikemorya: Hero_Killer will be mad, he wanted to be the one that broke that thing.
Nikemorya: Coast Clear?
Nikemorya: Yeah... I wish they would do SOMETHING to show us that they read the forums.
Nikemorya: Do not get your hopes up Rimblade, it is NEVER going to happen.

Rimblade technically the shops owned is the cysero's shop...

Cysero's Shop

Moglins as the moglins have their separate entries I see no reason on this entry!
Very true. Tis gone.

That's it The NPC's are done!!!!

Yay! Now I can go take a nap XD ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/13/2009 13:35:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
7/13/2009 13:56:40   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

hey you missed one...

Demento needs this...

He first off needs this in the quests given
WAR Elemental Attacks! [Fire War]

and a space after the title in the dialogue of the war right before he starts talking

<.< >.> ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/13/2009 14:00:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/13/2009 14:40:46   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

Suuuuuuure you done :P I just saw about 10 (More or less) entries that need "fixing" =/

New dialogue part for Okuchi No Okami:
[center][size=2][b][u]Return the Scrolls[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Come <<You>>. Put away your weapon and speak with me.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] *snarl* You are very forward, child. I can appreciate that. Let's begin with the information. What do you ask of Okuchi No Okami.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Prince Drakath? Yes, I have seen him. In fact, I sold him information only a few days ago. He paid Well..
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] I have my reasons...
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] As show of good faith, I will tell you where Drakath is for free. He can be found hiding cowering in the fire caves north of here, near the coast.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] But I have more to offer you. For a price I could make your work easier. I could set up a trap for you, even return the orb to you.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] The scrolls! The Scrolls that I worked so hard to obtain from the Shadow of the Ninja clan!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] I have studied them for many years and just now I am beginning to uncover secrets hidden within secrets!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] There are magical arts hidden within these scrolls that Thyton and his sad little clan have no idea about!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Leave the scrolls here with me, and I will lead you to Drakath and help you capture Thyton's precious "Jewel of the Four Winds".
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b]What do you say <<You>>?

[i]If you pick "No Way! I'm a ninja of the clan. I will not betray them!"[/i]
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] *snarl* Wrong! You will NOT LEAVE HERE AT ALL!

[i]If you pick "Very Well Lead me to Drakath, Okuchi No Okami"[/i]
[link=http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n228/fuzzy1992/Pedia/Dialog.png][b]The end[/b][/link]
[b]Try Again![/b] - returns to the 2 options screen.

[center][size=2][b][u]The Jewel of the Four Winds[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] No, Prince Drakath. I have allowed you to believe that you were the orb's owner for too long, I believe.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] You were kind enough to bring me the Wind Orb once before. For that I must thank you.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] You see, even though I have lost the sacred scrolls of this village, I had already unlocked their secrets. The Wind Orb was the key!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Drakath, while you slept safe in my camp, I used the wind ninja magic to unlock a portion of the orb's power.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] I was able to give the orb magical instructions. I told the orb to make it's way to this village on this night, and let nothing stop it.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Then, Drakath, I let you simply leave my camp with it.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] I knew that was the safest place for the orb was with Drakath. As long as he as the run from you, <<You>>, the orb would be protected.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Now, the time is right. On this night, the scrolls say that the Jewel of the Four Winds can be used to summon Honda, The Iron-Fisted Giant!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Now that I have gotten the Wind Orb here to Shadow of the Wind Village on this night, he shall arise from his slumber!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] With the Jewel of the Four Winds I will be able to control this creature, and use it to destroy the very ninja village that it was meant to protect!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] But I will not stop there. With Honda, as well as the other secrets that I uncovered from the scrolls...
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] ... I will no longer have to sell information to the highest bidder. I will have ALL the power and all will bow before Okuchi No Okami: !
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] WHAT?! Which one of you did that?!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Now now, you dolts. The loss of the orb doesn't concern me. I will have the Wind Orb back as soon as I get rid of these two.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Without the wind orb I will not be able to control Honda... I'm not even certain if he has been awakened...
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] The skills that I learned from the scrolls while they were in my possession will grant me more than enough power to destroy this village...
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] ... and everyone in it! Go, my sneenja army. If the spell worked and Honda has awakened, lead him here.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] By the time that you return, I will have to orb again, <Your Character> will lay dead at my feet and Thyton and his ninjas will answer to Honda!
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] Drakath, you do not understand. You will NEVER be the king. The power hidden with the ninja scrolls is stronger than you could dream of.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] And it is all mine. Now, prepare yourself. You may be a coward but I am giving you a chance to die with honor, in battle.
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] He's not me favorite person either, but he was a paying customer. The days as an information peddler will be over...
[b]Okuchi No Okami:[/b] ... just as soon as I end you, <<You>>. Thyton's most powerful and promosing ninja! 

Done, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 7/13/2009 14:45:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
7/13/2009 14:47:45   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

You missed the [ for the center tag =/

Sorry...was dealing with other stuff in another section. =/ It should be fixed now. ~TLH~
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
7/14/2009 19:24:41   
ILmaster13
In the shadows...

New location dialogue for Cysero:
[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16330531]Going East[/link]

[center][size=2][b]Going East[/b][/size][/center]
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] Maybe I can help!
[b][color=#006600]Cysero:[/color][/b] I have a couple of extra orbs laying around. One can manage your shop for you!

New location and dialogue for Yulgar:

[b][u]Going East[/u][/b]
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Everyone...
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Everyone, please just calm down.

[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] With Akriloth rampaging and fire monsters attacking towns all over Lore, I have a responsibility.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] I need to take the remaining shards of the Ice Scythe and get weapons in hands of as many heroes as I can.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b]I'm going East.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Aria is going to stay with Grams for now.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] As for weapons and blacksmithing, I don't know...
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Konnan is gone, I don't know where, and I have no other apprentice who can manage the shop.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Here we go..
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Oh.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Thank you, Cysero.

[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] The Frozen Claymore is done.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] When it comes time to face Akriloth, you will be ready.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Be on the look out for attacks and head off the fire monsters before the over-run the west as well.
[b][color=#8b4513]Yulgar:[/color][/b] Good luck, my friends, the Fire War is spreading.

New location and dialogue for Patch:

[center][size=2][b]Going East[/b][/size][/center]
[b][color=#000099]Patch:[/color][/b] What?! Why?

New location and dialogue for Grams:

[size=2][b][u]Going East[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Grams:[/b] Yulgar is packing up. 

New location and dialogue for Reens:

[center][size=2][b][u]Going East[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b][color=#9900cc]Reens:[/color][/b] What's going on?
[b][color=#9900cc]Reens:[/color][/b] Konnan has just disappeared...
[b][color=#9900cc]Reens:[/color][/b] Now Yulgars leaving too?
[b][color=#9900cc]Reens:[/color][/b] What about Aria?
[b][color=#9900cc]Reens:[/color][/b] ...

Done, thanks! ~PaperClip

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 7/15/2009 5:28:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 93
7/17/2009 5:51:14   
margus20000

Can you guys please add other npc's answers and questions also....
Npc's don't talk with himself in cutsceans...

Full dialogues can be found in the quest entries, which are linked from the NPC entries. There is no need to clutter the NPC entries too much. ~PaperClip

it's look strange when there is only one npc's talking part in npc's pages...

My point still stands. There is no need to have the same dialogues in 5 different entries. The full dialogues are just one click away, even if it looks weird. ~PaperClip

< Message edited by PaperClip OF DOOM -- 7/17/2009 7:10:12 >
DF  Post #: 94
7/24/2009 22:57:45   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Aria and Cysero's Orb need an alternative image

At Aria's Absence

Yulgar can also have the same picture as the one in Cysero's Orb

At Yulgar's Absence

Rolith needs another picture.........

Rolith In Falconreach

Everybody needs a dialogue update!!!!!!!

Aria first..... it needs to be in the locations part first at the top! then....

Packing Up

Aria: Oh, come one. It'll be fun!

Yulgar is next.... it needs to be in the locations part first at the top! then....

Packing Up
Yulgar: That's what I'm here for, friend.
Yulgar: How are they holding up?

Demento is next.... it needs to be in the locations part first at the top! then....

In Packing Up:

Demento: ...
Demento: I'll catch up with you.
Demento: Hmph, you know me too well.
Demento: I just.. have something I need to do.
Demento: I'll make haste.. I'm looking forward to fighting beside you again.
Demento: As should you.

Demento: The apprentice, was he kidnapped...
Demento: Did he just run...
Demento: He was crafting something, these scraps of red metal...
Demento: What happened to you, Konnan? I know you were grieving but...
Demento: Something tells me you've turned to anger....

Demento: These...
Demento: Not all of these monsters were minions of Akriloth!
Demento: I'll have to look for Konnan later, right now it looks like another is making a play for the plane of fire.

Demento: Konnan...
Demento: Oh no, I've been spotted!

Demento: Konnan is lost.
Demento: I must warn [Character], Galanoth... I can't let Ko...
Demento: I can't let Drakonnan get to them first!
Demento: HYAH!
Demento: Konnan, stop this!
Demento: You.. will never...
Demento: ...

Demento: Ko..
Demento: Konnan. He...
Demento: ..Gone mad with grief...
Demento: Anger...
Demento: Mad with...
Demento: Power...

spoiler:

*Demento dies*

Galanoth is up next..... it needs to be in the locations part first at the top! then....

Packing Up
Galanoth: Wait, where is Demento?
Galanoth: Brother we must depart quickly.
Galanoth: What's wrong? I know that look.
Galanoth: I trust your judgment.
Galanoth: Me too.
Galanoth: Alright, let's go! We ride East!
Galanoth: Be safe, brother.

Galanoth: !!!
Galanoth: Demento!
Galanoth: Something... something is wrong, we must go west! Quickly!
Galanoth: Dragons!
Galanoth: We have to find Demento!

Galanoth: DEMENTO!
Galanoth: My brother! I... who, who did this to you.
Galanoth: ...Demento?
Galanoth: NO!
Galanoth: DEMENTO, NO! COME BACK!
Galanoth: Brother....
Galanoth: No... You will not escape, dragon.

Xan is next.... it needs to be in the locations part first at the top! then....

In Packing Up
Xan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Xan: Finally I have the tool to rid the world of Warlic and all his troublesome friends. He won't be able to keep me from Jaania any longer.
Xan: REVENGE WILL BE MINE AT LAST! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Xan: Who knew that naive little Konnan would turn into a such wonderful apprentice.
Xan: It was well worth the promises of teaching him to enchant weapons with fire so long ago...
Xan: Now to plan my revenge against the Blue Mage...
Xan: ...
Xan: YES, I HAVE IT!!! I'll
Xan: No, that is too boring. I need to kill him... creatively.
Xan: Like, with fire.
Xan: A LOT of fire.
Xan: HAHAHAHAHA!
Xan: What did I tell you about bothering me when I'm on my throne?
Xan: What?! Who heads east, Drakonnan? Is the mage among them?
Xan: Wait, my young friend, I do not think you realize how powerful the mage is, he should be our first target.
Xan: <Character Name> can wait.
Xan: HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
Xan: I think i know the perfect thing to whet your appetite, Drakonnan.
Xan: Find the eavesdropper...
Xan: Bring them back alive, apprentice.

Reens is next.... it needs to be in the locations part first at the top! then....

In Packing Up:
Reens: Right. We're all set.

Twilly is next.... it needs to be in the locations part first at the top! then....

Packing Up

Twilly: I sure hope this was a good idea, Aria...
Twilly: ...

Konnan needs this beside his title (See: Drakonnan)

ok that should do it!!!!!

All done, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 8/2/2009 13:04:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
7/31/2009 19:10:05   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Yulgar's new dialogue in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16422377]Ashenvale[/link]

[b]Yulgar:[/b] The town of Ashenvale is under siege!
[b]Yulgar:[/b] Drakonnan's forces have hit it hard and many townspeople are trapped inside their homes by monsters!
[b]Yulgar:[/b] You have to save them, <<You>>!

Robina Hood's new dialogue in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16422590]Never Say Dye[/link]

[b]Robina:[/b] <<You>>, am I glad to see you!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] It's always good to see you, too, Robina. And Sneegol here, of course.
[b]Sneegol:[/b] *thrash*
[b]Robina:[/b] Some day he'll have learned his lesson, and I can untie him.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] So, Sneegol, WHO do these boxes belong to?
[b]Sneegol:[/b] All box belong to sneevil!
[b]Sneegol:[/b] We like small box! We like big box!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] And you cannot lie? Poor Sneegol. It's not looking like today is your release day, little buddy.
[b]Robina:[/b] Nope.
[b]Sneegol:[/b] *flail*
[b]<<You>>:[/b] So... Robina? What's going on with the trees and grass around here?
[b]Robina:[/b] That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Earlier today I heard a BOOM and the ground shook.
[b]Robina:[/b] And then the color started leeching from the trees and ground. It doesn't look like the bushes or flowers are affected yet, but who knows?
[b]Robina:[/b] SOMEthing must have happened. Do you have any idea what could have caused it?
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Perhaps a partial infarction of the green magic matrix in the area?
[b]Robina:[/b] ... Have you been talking to Cysero?
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Yes!
[b]Robina:[/b] Right. Let's assume - for now - it's not that. Please go look around and see what you can find.

Dr. Voltabolt's new dialogue in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16422590]Never Say Dye[/link]

[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] Ah, <<You>>. I zuzpected you vould be appearing zoon.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] What is [b]that[/b]?
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] Eet eez a machine.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Yes, I can see that. But what does it do?
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] Eet explodes, unfortunately.
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] I deed not calibrate ze depigmentation mechanicz correctly and... vell. BOOM.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Have you seen what's happened to Surewood Forest? It's being leeched of color!
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] Vell. Yes. It VAS being leeched of color. Zat waz ze plan.
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] To use all-natural plant dyez to color ze robez for ze Druidz. Zey are very conzerned zat zey're clozing is organic.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] And they asked you to build this?
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] Eggzaktically. Unfortunately, ze machine blew up, and so ze fractal recyclicator is caput, zo ze colorz will not be put back in.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Can you fix it?
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] Vell. *cough* Vell.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Is that a no?
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] I could uze a colleague to conzult wiz. But I haf none of my caliber in ze vicinity.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] And you won't ask ze gnomez? Er, I mean, the gnomes?
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] NEVER! Zey tossed me out of zeir city. I vill not go begging to zem for help!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Got it. I'll find different help, then. Non-gnome-originating help. And dyes. We'll need to get color back into the land.
[b]Doctor Voltabolt:[/b] Zee zat you do.

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 8/2/2009 13:09:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
8/2/2009 12:39:29   
SlyCooperFan1

It's probably just minor, but in the Broomstick NPC entry, it mentions it replaced the Gryphon in Falconreach for Mogloween 2007. Actually, it replaced the Gryphon in every Mogloween. I know, minor.

Each year we'll just add the next Mogloween as there's no big entry for it. Mogloween 2008 is now linked to, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 8/2/2009 13:12:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
8/4/2009 11:36:25   
ArchMagus Orodalf

New dialogues:

Yulgar in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16436726]To have famous friends![/link]

[b]Yulgar:[/b] Ok people, clear a path! <<You>> needs a break. You can talk to his friends yourselves!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16436628]To have all the gold in Lore![/link]

[b]Yulgar:[/b] Heya, <<You>>. Could you spot me some gold so I can hire some new blacksmithing assistants?
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Well...
[b]Yulgar:[/b] That means I can make more weapons for you.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Count me in!

[b]Yulgar:[/b] Fish... shaped...

[b]Yulgar:[/b] ...

[b]Yulgar:[/b] When did you install the giant cushion at the bottom, <<You>>? It wasn't there this morning.

[b]Yulgar:[/b] No.

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16436665]To be a giant![/link]

[b]Yulgar:[/b] I think one of your shoelaces is starting to come undone, <<You>>.

Ash Dragonblade in:

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16436726]To have famous friends![/link]

[b]Ash:[/b] Ok, let's check your mail or something. CLEAR A PATH, PEOPLE! CLEAR A PATH!

[b]Ash:[/b] Wow, that took forever!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Yeah, you're telling me. Now I know why famous heroes go on big, long adventures.
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Let's do one of those soon.
[b]Ash:[/b] [i]*in a deep voice* [b]So they embarked on an epic journey...[/i]
Ash: [i]...spanning ten seasons...[/i][/b]
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Hahaha, nice voice!
[b]Ash: [i]...to find..[/i][/b]
[b]<<You>>:[/b] AhAH! Yes, yes!
[b]Ash: [i]...some peace and quiet![/b] *makes cheesy sound FX*[/i]
[b]<<You>>:[/b] HAAHAHA!
[b]Ash:[/b] Hehehe...
[b]<<You>>:[/b] [i]*still chuckling*[/i] Ok ok, let's just get my friends' fanmail and get out of here! We can come back for the crowd later. Heehee!
[b]Ash:[/b] Ok, sure.

[i]*Knock*
[size=2]*Knock*[/size]
[size=3]*Knock*[/size][/i]

[b]Ash:[/b] Heya, Serenity!

[b]Ash:[/b] I'm just here to pickup <<You>>'s friends' fanmail.

[b]Ash:[/b] Is it stuck? Here let me help.

[b]Ash:[/b] AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

[b]Ash:[/b] MMMMM! MM MFF MNMnn!

[b]Ash:[/b] Hey, one of them got a letter from your mom.
[b]Ash:[/b] No wait, that's my mom. WHAT?!

[link=http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16436628]To have all the gold in Lore![/link]

[b]Ash:[/b] This giant slide idea is the best idea ever!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Ok, so who is going to go first?
[b]Ash:[/b] [i]*looks down*[/i] Um, no way. Not me.

Serenity in:

[b]Serenity:[/b] Oh, hi Ash. What can I do for you?
[b]Ash:[/b] I'm just here to pickup <<You>>'s friends' fanmail.
[b]Serenity:[/b] Sure, it's right over here. I've been keeping it in the attic... We're starting to run out of room.
[b]Serenity:[/b] <<You>>'s friends sure are popular these days!
[b]Ash:[/b] Is it stuck? Here let me help.
[b]Serenity:[/b] No, wait wa--!!!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Uh oh...
[b]Ash:[/b] AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Whoa.
[b]Serenity:[/b] Oh, hi <<You>>!
[b]Ash:[/b] MMMMM! MM MFF MNMnn!
[b]Serenity:[/b] Umm, would you ask your friends if they could start having their fanmail sent to their OWN homes?
[b]Serenity:[/b] If I don't clear these out soon, my guests will have no place to sleep tonight!

[b]Serenity:[/b] I would like to put another wing onto my inn so that I can feed more patrons... could you help out?

Reens in:

[b]Reens:[/b] Well... things have been pretty quiet lately, actually.

Aria in:

[b]Aria:[/b] Yeah! All the monsters have gone and hid from you.

[b]Aria:[/b] I can't see a thing!
[b]Aria:[/b] Oof.

Pi Mae in:

[b]Pi Mae:[/b] Earthquaaaaaaaaaaake!

Cysero in:

[b]Cysero:[/b] Hey, thanks for the donation <<You>>! I put it to good use!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] What, you spent it already?
[b]Cysero:[/b] Sure did! I covered the statue of me with ANOTHER layer of gold!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] ...
[b]Cysero:[/b] It's REALLY shiny!

Pi Mae's Mom in:

[b]Mrs. Mae:[/b] Are you sure we're going the right way?
[b]Mrs. Mae:[/b] I think we hit something, dear.

Pi Mae's Father in:

[b]Mr. Mae:[/b] Are you sure? I didn't see a thing...

Twilly in:

[b]Twilly:[/b] What's this, <<You>>?
[b]Twilly:[/b] It looks a little burnt.

Rika in:

[b]Rika:[/b] ...

Twig in:

[b]Twig:[/b] Does it weally toast fish?!
[b]<<You>>:[/b] Well, no...
[b]Twig:[/b] Aww.
[b]Twig:[/b] Huh?

Warlic in:

[b]Warlic:[/b] ...Bread?

[b]Warlic:[/b] Have you [b]seen[/b] how far down it is?

[b]Warlic:[/b] There he goes...

[b]Warlic:[/b] Should we tell him?

Artix Krieger in:

[b]Artix:[/b] I'll do it!

[b]Artix:[/b] WHHHHEEEEEEEeeeee!

[b]Artix:[/b] MYYYYY FEEEEEEEETTTTTT AAARRREEEEEE BEEEEHIIIIINNNND MMyyyyyyy heeaaaaad!!!!!

[b]Artix:[/b] YYYOOOUUUU GGUUUYYYYSS GOOOTTTTTAAAAAA TRRRRRYYYY ITTTT!

Done, thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 8/5/2009 12:23:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
8/16/2009 10:53:13   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Twilly in Falconreach has a new Fire War button which show the following dialogue:
[b]Twilly:[/b] Cysero gave me a special necklace so I can comes back here whenever I wants! It only works for me though, Aria already tried...

Niki.

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 8/16/2009 14:42:00 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 99
8/16/2009 14:22:47   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ok more dialogue from new quest....

Cysero needs the green color in the quest To have all the gold on Lore!

also he needs this...

Ice Gems

Cysero: You called?
Cysero: My ears caught fire so I knew someone was talking about me.
Cysero: You need Warlic too?
Cysero: What? They need us!
Cysero: Basically, Drakonnan is a big ol' fiery sponge.
Cysero: He keeps soaking up more and more power, and it looks like he's stealing juice from other wizards as well.
Cysero: If he keeps going like this, he'll boil over! Just like if you boiled a sponge full of nitroglycerin!
Cysero: Actually, that sounds like fun...
Cysero: Hmm...
Cysero: That would probably make a pretty cool explosion... but I might have to make a portable bomb shelter...

Warlic too....

Ice Gems
Warlic: ...
Warlic: What the... ?
Warlic: Sigh. Cysero...
Warlic: Yes, yes, the Claymore needs to be upgraded.
Warlic: The power of the Claymore was enough to take down Akriloth, but Drakonnan...
Warlic: Drakonnan, is a different matter.
Warlic: His power has grown exponentially, and created a pressure in the balance that I can feel.
Warlic: It recently... changed... as well, as though he absorbed anothers...
Warlic: ...
Warlic: <You>, journey north and collect Ice Gems.
Warlic: Their power combined with that of the Claymore might be enough to defeat Drakonnan.
Warlic: It's imperative that we go on the offensive soon though, before his power grows even more.

Yulgar needs his as well!

Ice Gems
Yulgar: Good job <You>. I'll get back to work. We're going to need more help though I think.
Yulgar: I don't know.
Yulgar: There's more magic in that blade than even I could forge by myself.
Yulgar: If we need something stronger we're going to have to call on one of the mages.
Yulgar: Or Cysero.
Yulgar: ...

Added, Thanks! ~TLH~

< Message edited by The Legendary Hero -- 8/16/2009 14:47:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: NPCs
Page 4 of 27«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition